1970 dodge dart swinger, numbers matching 340 4, auto trans, column shift, vinyl bench seat, rare factory ac, power steering, power brakes 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340. type: coupe. favorite this post Jan 7 1966 Dodge Dart gt $5,000 (Westwood) hide this posting restore restore this posting. account. And I could drive it home in about a hour. Unfinished project, full frame built by Blevins and Hobbs, Mustang 2 front end, new quarters. The center counsel looks a little odd, just cant put my finger on it. Really cool . Roller This is a project car. cars & trucks - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. Restored, correctly, $50,000 $60,000. 1973 DODGE DART SWINGER Last of the muscle cars of the 60s and 70s High performance V-8. 1969 Dodge Dart project: Clean title, BC registered (originally from the US), 75,000 miles on the odometer. Search. WebThis is a used right (passenger's side) front fender for an abody 1969 Dodge Dart. it is original R-4 red. See hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car at Auto. Clean title Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our c, 1969 Dodge Dart GTS P code Here we have an Original 340 Dart GTS currently has 318. The rear has 4. 1969 Dart Swinger Roller 8 3/4 rear end, disk brakes, (Large boltpattern) V-8 K frame good frame trunk floor, floor pans. How about this beautifully restored 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340? Both cars were 340s. NON RUNNING PROJECT Clean title . . performance fix? . Barn finds are increasingly common it seems as cars are stowed away for one reason or another only to be uncovered decades later in various stages of decay. Numbers matching 340 engine, 4-speed manualtransmission with original Hurs. post. Success! 8 1969 dodge dart beautiful 1969 dart swinger turn key car! 1972 Dodge Dart. Missing dash switch and front seat hinge covers. There were 88 bids. craigslist app; cl is hiring; loading. You are looking at a very clean Dart Swinger clone. for sale. Has HEI distributor. $24,999. A 273 is all the HP I would ever put in this. 4 speed manua, 1973 Dodge Dart Swinger All original except replaced gas tank Inline 6 cylinder runs and drives Automatic on column Odometer reads 36,000 miles not sure if it has turned over or not bought fr, 1972 Dodge Dart with 101,373 Total Miles however odometer reads 17,832. 69 dart swinger 340 edelbrock top end 425 hp, trmec tko 500 5 sp. Weve got your covered, check out our listings for A 383/4-speed car with 3.91 Sure-Grip differential, its said to have 73,000 original miles and to have always been garaged. CL. odometer: 75000 More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our. The finish is scratched, scuffed and peeling. burnaby/newwest > Beautiful condition, runs and drives excellent, garage kept. I bought a 1969 Dart GTS new. Avoid scams, deal locally Not sure of the color code. Core support painted black,?, Pie pan I believe is from a 69 Dart and the breather is not correct as with the master cylinder cap. illinois purge law safe t act. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7586331427. posted: 2023-02-05 17:00. It has a crack and some rust on it's lower rear. Beware wiring (e.g. Winning bid of $36,335.76 comes in about 5 secs before the 8:50 pm cdt auction deadline. hidden. 340 engine was Blue. Still looks like a good price. This dart looks awesome andis super Get notified when we have new listings available for 1969 dodge dart swinger, We use cookies to personalize your experience. Web1969 Dodge Dart 14,259 mi 340 V8 $ 36,900 or $531/mo 1969 Dodge Dart Hardtop This custom 2-door hardtop coupe now for consignment had a previous life on the drag strip Webin excellent condition make an offer set (2) 1969 DODGE DART 13" Mopar Hub Caps Hubcaps Hubcap Wheel Cover PLEASE TEXT ME - ROD number is in the REPLY button at the top or (323) los angeles > central LA > for sale > auto wheels & tires - by owner. Not so sure in 71 without looking it up, but you are correct, 72 & 73 they were blue as the 318s and other Mopar motors were. los angeles. Find it here on eBay in Cedar Lake, Indiana with no reserve. For 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340340 built V8 Engine Torque flight 727 3 speed automatic transmission with electronic gear vendor overdrive Dana. The owner is correct on the color (Copper Metallic). WINNERS UPDATE Question of the Week: Whats Your Favorite Inline Powerplant? 1972 Dodge Dart Drag Race rolling chassis. It has some rust We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Web1969 Dodge Dart $18,500.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer 21 watching 1967 Dodge Dart $56,000.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer 24 watching 1969 Dodge Dart GT $34,999.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer 68 watching 1967 Dodge Dart $20,200.00 19 bids 1d 8h Local Pickup 1965 Dodge Dart $11,000.00 Local Pickup or Best Offer 22 watching 1969 Dodge Dart something in the orange harmonica tabs. Vehicle options: transmission cooler. Aluminum radiator, front suspension has been rebuilt and has We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. This Dodge does not have an engine or transmission, The Quarters are rusted excellent frame rails, floors ok trunk ok nice project Cle, 1972 Dodge Dart Swing condition: excellent delivery available fuel: gas odometer: 0 odometer rolled over paint color: blue title status: clean transmission: manual Please Note The Following, Restored 1970 Dodge Dart 340 v8 4 speed Not numbers matching engine Very nice Blue paint. Very solid. Interior new, paint awesome 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger Black 340 V8 77297 Miles This Dart was the recipient of a Nut and Bolt, Rotisserie Restoration and it looks amazing 1969 Dodge Dart Maroon Hardtop 340 V8 28000 Miles Authentic 1 of 1 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 Concept Car 340 LA V8 A833 4-speed PS PB Looking to 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 Brand new paint. Avoid scams, deal locally new Legendary interior. Someones going to have a nice cruiser that can scream down the roads with that 340. Had a manual Swinger 340 coupe in the same Copper Metallic. Web1969 Dodge Dart project: Clean title, BC registered (originally from the US), 75,000 miles on the odometer. At some point during that time, the Dart was being transformed into a drag car before the project was scrapped for some reason. Please Note, 1971 Dodge Dart 2-door hardtop roller. Both cars were 340s. The interior is another area thats hard to find fault with, although it looks as though it could use a good cleaning. 1972 Cadillac Coupe deVille. starts good and Just recently, a 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger was listed for sale on Craigslist that was legitimately discovered in an old dairy barn in Attica, New York. Web1969 Dodge Dart Swinger Hardtop matching 340 engine - Opportun $142,500 Peoria County, IL 1969 For sale! Mickey. It has a crack and some rust on it's lower rear. . Great! Super stock leaf springs. The Iconic 340 is the original matching number Gateway Classic Cars of Las Vegas would like to present this 1969Dodge Dart Swinger. Hope the new owner use the car or restore it. I wish that I could have kept it. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. for sale. You've successfully subscribed to Motorious. The rear end has been upgraded with larger springs so it has a higher stance. Motor is balanced and blueprinted. 2013 Dodge dart SXT TURBO - $5,995 (Roanoke) WELCOME TO LOCAL MOTORS LLC Our goal is to make your buying experience the best possible. . It has some rust through areas on it's top rear to the front of the antenna hole. scan otc order online; owl house track quiz; remington model 600 recall; xo cc cd c vs c ca dax az. Web1969 Dodge Dart GTS Additional Info: 1969 GTS numbers matching engine. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please enable JavaScript to engage in the discussion on this site. Still; if it doesnt get bid crazy high, its a nice change from the Chargers and E bodies if you like Mopars. But those heavy engines shifted a bunch of weight to the front wheels, so a popular alternative was the 340 cubic inch small block that put out 275 hp. California Notice at Collection Celebrating the 100,000th Bring a Trailer Auction! york, PA > Powered by a 1969 440/ 727 Trans w/ 4500 whole-shot. Sadly I missed a 1968 340 convert in my hood in the late 70s but I was already buying my first house. When you open the trunk, it also looks good there, above and below the original Dodge floor mat. The Black Exterior with Black Vinyl Interior and White Traverse Stripes is how it came from the Factory according 1970 Dodge Dart swinger original 340 car with rally guages, leather seats, all guages work. Shop presents for the whole family, whether its personalised stocking fillers or treats to celebrate 2022 being babys first Xmas. Webnorth jersey for sale "dodge dart" - craigslist 2013 Dodge Dart SXT Sedan 4D EZ-FINANCING! for sale > auto parts - by owner. Glancing at the photos, it appears that the car is amazingly free of any rust. Ah, those were the days! Great running 340 V8 engine. Everything, 1969 Dodge Dart 440 bored to 500 Ci stroker, street able 680 hp car was rotisserie, paint is unbelievable no expense spared 1500 miles on drive train speedometer n/a aluminum heads 1050 domi, 1974 Dodge Dart swinger It has a 3 speed automatic and a 318 Was my first car I bought it up in Oregon and drove it here with no issues until I got here to Florida then I started having wiring, 1974 Dart Original Slant 6. To me that sounds like he hiding info, and if hes called out on it later he can always claim his innocence. Terms of Use, Your Privacy Choices Dec 19. Beware wiring (e.g. The 340 V8 with automatic transmission is said to run well. 275 hp. WebThis is a used right (passenger's side) front fender for an abody 1969 Dodge Dart. The 68 had been red, the 69 was originally B5 Blue, per George Barris painter. 2013 DODGE DART 1.4 AUTO TRANSMISSION DAA Industry Opt Out This Dart has undergone a Rotisserie Restoration by a Mopar Expert, and since has only about 500 miles put on i, GR Auto Gallery is pleased to bring to your attention this 1968 Dodge Dart GTS. This included putting big engines, like the 383 and 440 V8s, into the Dart compact. 1972 Ford Bronco Sport1 hours$15,100Bid Now, 1991 Chevrolet Camaro RS Custom1 days$7,500Bid Now, 1962 Chevrolet Corvette7 days$28,250Bid Now. My bet is that it isnt and thats an excuse not to admit it. I have taken great care of this car. $300.00. Weight balance was good 1969 dodge dart swinger, numbers matching 340, 4-speed, 3.54 posi rear, rotisserie restoion, just completed, original broadcast sheet, power 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 4 speed. Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. size: mid-size The Interior is old and aged, naturally. Fair price for both parties. Joe Mannix drove both a 68 and a 69 GTS pretty hard over a two-season period, both painted dark green but red underneath. Original 8 3/4 with 3:23 posi Excellen, 1972 Dodge Demon, Fresh 383 stroker engine, Fresh 727 trans. These have been temporarily saved. The famous and beautiful Mopar Rallye wheels did not come out until the 1970 model year. no hidden. No one mentioned the much dreaded red heater hoses and a kinked upper radiator hose. is the right year 727. the paint is about 4 years old. Albany $55 1969 ford thunderbird Tudor It has factory sunroof, buckets, disk brakes. Believe me- that was a pain. In the late 1960s, Chrysler was at the forefront of the muscle car game. A local machine shop recently boiled and magnafluxed the block to ensure it is 100%. Fast but unreliable. I hope thats a joke its a convertible ! Classics on Autotrader is your one-stop shop for the best classic cars, muscle cars, project cars, exotics, hot rods, classic trucks, and old cars for sale. Agree that it appears to be a very nice car. Mopar clutch fan. Please, 1963 Dodge Dart. brand new 408 stroker engine (dyno was 475 hp at 5000 rpms)brand new Streetfighter transmission was just put in slightly narrowed rear end to accommodate the wide cheate. Tech-Sheet. The wheels are not correct year but this is one nice car. Become a member to add images to your comments. It has in excellent condition make an offer set (2) 1969 DODGE DART 13" Mopar Hub Caps Hubcaps Hubcap Wheel Cover PLEASE TEXT ME - ROD number is in the REPLY button at the top or (323) eight one nine 4189. We've detected that JavaScript is not enabled in your browser. Solid body/minimal rust. New Edelbrock manifold and carburetor. As mentioned tires and rims are incorrect. Was being built to put a late-model hemi in, al, 1967 Dodge Dart GT. very nice driver paint. With a population of 442,241 as of the 2020 census, it is the second-most populous city in Florida, the eleventh-most populous city in the Southeast U. . Aluminum radiator, front suspension has been rebuilt and has larger bolt pattern disc brakes. Restored Black bucket seat interior. At the price this will go for, its a shame the seller was too lazy to take the time to get the correct upper radiator hose. The few we can find online seem to be in the same dollar territory this car has reached, but most of those are Swinger 340 hardtops. Description for Dodge Dart 1972. The post says that the sale of the classic Mopar comes with a 340-cubic-inch (5.6-liter) V8 engine with original components. This 1969 Dodge Dart GTS (chassis LS23H9B289656) has been with the seller for more than 30 years, who claims it to be one of less than 2,000 ever built. 323 Posi Rear Axle. The Dodge Dart looks and runs great. BaT Auction Success Story: Powering Up with a P90D, BaT Auction Success Story: A Sorted Super Seven. New 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Brake Disc Backing Plate. Drop the top and you will get as much air you want, As Bob FM says, once they used to be a hair band. 2023-02-27 09:07. While the seller is not certain, he believes this is a numbers-matching car. WebMopar Dodge Dart/Challenger hubcaps. More info, By creating this email alert, you agree to our. (Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads). paint color: yellow saving. Cover and original wheels included. If wanting to see the car in person, it is located in Syracuse, New York. Now theyre members of the Hair Club for Men. $75. This Swinger is powered by the popular 340 ciV8 which is For sale! no image. I had absolutely no problems with any flex; and after running C/PS I installed fenderwell headers, 440 mag cam, and highrise intake with a 780 Holly. 3300 lbs with 325 hp. Solid body/minimal rust. The money and glory is there. The car comes with its original Rallye wheels, although the new bias-ply tires are not correct to the period. Dodge built 3,645 Dart GTS 340s in 1969, plus another 16,637 Dart Swinger 340s, so the GTS 340 was less plentiful when new. This 1969 Dodge Dart is now stealing eyes and capturing hearts as it is offered for sale at the Milwaukee Showroom at Gateway Classic Cars. The whole Mopar brand has a long-standing legacy of produ . Too bad it doesnt have AC. post; account; mopar 1969 dodge dart grill 225.00 calls only show contact info. Did you mean to enter this number as a bid? Posted city of san diego $6,000 2013 Dodge Dart SXT - Super $6,999 (+ Auto Spot LLC) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Very nice car, fast and sharp. Subframe connectors. Looks like FK5 Burnt Orange to me. Or at least, if he couldnt find a Dart hose, certainly auto parts stores carry upper hoses in whatever length you want. The Black Exterior with Black Vinyl Interior and White Traverse Stripes is how it came from the Factory according Beautiful 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 34O matching numbers engine and matching numbers 4 speed transmission. Body flex is going to be an issue. Regarded as one of the best small blocks in the muscle car e. Numbers matching 340 engine, 4-speed manualtransmission with original View car 30+ days ago 5 Pictures 1971 Dodge Dart $20,900 19543, PA 1971 68,145 Miles $70 (wdc > Silver Spring) 198.4mi. Interior and exterior are both in excellent shape. Question of the Week: What's the Best Factory-Turbocharged Car? For Sale 1970 Dodge Dart, 4Dr. 6 cly. Auto, Does Not Run, pretty much all original. $ 1250. cash4 Dr Great Front Cap and Parts or Rebuild. Motor and Trans are in Car, Marker lights in Place, ect.Milg shows 30022Bill of sale only! The car was apparently in storage for several years, so some work was required when it came back out into the daylight. Next, complete checkout for full access to Motorious. Grand Prairie $225 1970 - 1976 Dodge Dart Left Quarter Panel CL. Elvis Presleys Jet Auctions For $260,000, Carroll Shelby To Be Honored For 2023 Goodwood Revival, Florida Cops Are Using More Unmarked Performance Cars, 2012 Camaro ZL1 With Under 400 Miles Selling At Classic Car Auctions Online Sale, 2021 Ford GT With Great Spec Being Sold at Broad Arrow Auctions Amelia Island Sale, This Pontiac GTO Judge Is Coming To Mecum Glendale. Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_5',148,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-barnfinds_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');The Dart GTS doesnt seem to trade at the same price levels as the 1970-74 Barracuda or Challenger, but not far behind. all los angeles. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: Entry Level Classic! California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Don, as I have said before, automatics were blue and 4-speeds were hemi orange. no favorites. CALL(800)220-9683 Website www.wantedoldmotorcycles.com Weve got luxury crackers, gifts for under the tree (plus stars, angels and fairies to top it) as well as unique, Theyre not the sweet kind, but these cookies will improve your experience and allow us to show you personalised content. The finish is scratched, scuffed and peeling. Isnt it sort of easy to figure out if the engine is matching numbers? A 383/4-speed car with 3.91 Sure-Grip differential, its said to have 73,000 original miles and to have always been garaged. I also have the original carburetor, radiator, jack, original fender tag, and build sheet (in excellent condition). Time to refresh., 1975 Dodge Dart 360 Automatic non running Here we have A factory 360 Dart Sport. Thanks to Swinger340Specials for 340 production numbers. Never driven hard. transmission: automatic WebDodge Dart 1967 - 1969 Console Mounted Tachometer $550 (hrs) 35.7mi $120 Dec 10 Dart Board and Backboard with Light $120 (pit > Aspinwall) 192.9mi $13,495 Dec 10 2015 Dodge Dart GT - Black on Black All Options $13,495 (pit > Superior Motorsport-New Castle, PA) 222.7mi $10 Dec 10 Desktop Dart board $10 (nyc > Williamsburg) 132.8mi $50 Dec 10 After 51 years, the original jack is even still there. Dodge Dart Swinger Factory Air, Bench seat, 727 Transmission. Craigslist. central LA > It's a two door, 383, automatic transmission. 323 rear gear. This included putting big engines, like the 383 and 440 V8s, into the Dart compact. I dont see any evidence of body damage or rust, so this car has been pampered. Gas tank drained. The GT Sport stripe across the cars rump looks to be in good condition. The car originally hailed from Virginia. All in all its a nice car, number matching or not. Wont take much to get it on the road again, if you choose to keep the Original engine. new radiator. "She runs, rides, and drives as good as she looks!". This car is for those who want the best handling there is. All contents 2023 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Privacy Notice $9,750 (aoo > Coalport) In surprisingly good condition, the classic Mopar muscle car was last driven in 1981 where it was ultimately parked and left for the last few decades, and it finally saw the light of day just two years ago. Most 50 year old cars has personal changes, but the ones I see here can be put back with minimal expense. This is a matching # 69 Swinger, has the 340ci. Its a great looking car and the paint looks nice , but there a places in the pictures where there looks to be overspray , so I dont think the paint is original . Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. Uncut factory frame rails with all factory glass and interior panels/dash Arizona car No rust Clear title with factory vin tag in place. Very rare and Expensive Chrysler ZZ1 Paint code High horse power 340 4-bbl big Cam engine All new Get notified when we have new listings available for dodge dart swinger 340, We use cookies to personalize your experience. V8, 4 speed manual transmission, car is in excellent condition, both paint and interior 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340. era. jack lattie, I have a 69 4speed and it is Hemi orange as the factory brochure shows, but all the automatics I have seen are blue in 69. With all the styling cues that make its bigger brothers so s, 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 numbers match original owner always garaged rust free nice car. This 69 Dart GTS looks to be a nice survivor, finished it what the seller believes is its original paint (Copper Metallic? fuel: gas Read More 1969 Dodge Dart 440 bored to 500 Ci stroker, street able 680 hp car was rotisserie, paint is unbelievable no expense spared 1500 miles on drive train speedometer n/a aluminum heads 1050 domi Read More Solid body/minimal rust. los angeles. 2023-02-25 13:42, condition: good We do have a showroom with abou, 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger with a 360 bored to a 402 my daily driver. $9,995. If so please use the bidding box above. Model: Welcome to the home of all things Christmas from epic gift ideas for everyone you know to festive jumpers and decorations. Posted searching. auto parts - by owner, do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers. 1979 International Harvester According to the Craigslist post:"The prior owner smartly rebuilt another 340 block (2780930 1968-1971 340) using all other original engine components (heads, intake). I also believe the color to be T5 2031 Copper Poly, a 69 Dodge color. RULES: No profanity, politics, or personal attacks. A cousin had a hardtop Dart with 4speed and same color as this car. It has a crack and some rust on it's lower rear. The Top 10 best classic Chevrolets ever made. auto wheels & tires - by owner, set (2) 1969 DODGE DART 13" Mopar Hub Caps Hubcaps Hubcap Wheel Cover, it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests. for sale > auto parts - by owner. Missing the courtesy lights on the center console? The vin decodes this example as a Dart from the special price class, 2 door convertible with a 340 V8 that was, 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger This car has undergone a concourse quality restoration and is in excellent condition. I have the original #'s matching 340 block and crank. . I also have a 70 340 Dart Swinger, automatic, that is hemi orange and I believe the 4speeds are also hemi orange in 70. The finish is scratched, scuffed and peeling. Extremely rare, very good condition1961 is the only year for this model designAll original - guaranteed to take you back in time2 speed push button automatic. sale. Web1969 Dodge Dart project: Clean title, BC registered (originally from the US), 75,000 miles on the odometer. Posted Please Note The Following, 1974 Dodge dart sport with a 360 motor boered 30 over complete son drives daily has 3 speed transmission with 9 inch Ford rear end built for 1/4 miles racing but we dont race it. I think youre correct on the color. . The 68 had been red, the 69 was originally B5 Blue, per George Barris painter. A driver. WebDodge Darts for Sale Dodges A-body Dart managed to go full circle in its decade-and-a-half on this earth; it started and ended as basic transportation, by dint of its comparatively Zuma Motorsports, LTD all lights work. The yellow looks gorgeous as it flows seamlessly inside to a black vinyl bench seat 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger Hardtop 340 V-8 Engine 4-Speed Manual Transmission B5 Blue Exterior over Black Interior Factory Transverse Stripes Model: dart 1969 dodge dart swinger! That puts this Massillon, Ohio-based Dart in rare company today. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. writing. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. 1967 Dodge Dart GT VIN: LP23E75114971 Check out this amazing 1967 Dodge Dart GT! Funny you dont list the production numbers for convertibles. reading. Port Huron. Success! This 1969 Dodge Dart GTS (chassis LS23H9B289656) has been with the seller for more than 30 years, who claims it to be one of less than 2,000 ever built. If thats okay, just keep browsing. 4 speed Floor shifter. Get in, starts right up and drive anywhere! ", If interested in this '69 Dodge Dart Swinger that is now free from its dairy barn confinement, it is listed at $29,500. All maintenance documentation available. Stainless steel magnaflow mufflers. This is a used right (passenger's side) front fender for an abody 1969 Dodge Dart. Was being built to put a late-model hemi in, all the hard work is done. Your billing info has been updated. I know convertibles have extra side supports for strength, so that may be why the driver door jam looks a little odd. We do have a showroom wit, 1971 Dodge Dart Swinger, 225 slant 6 bored 60 over. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or These issues would be very easy to cottrct however. HEALTHY FOOD FOR HAPPY HEADS Posted in News , Fitness & Wellbeing. It does have Hair Conditioning though. new brakes and lines. A friend owns the 68 Mannix Dart, my all time favorite TV hero car. Nice Dart but it does not come with its original Rallye wheels. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? Man I like this car despite the red radiator hose, red plug wires and the miss fit upper radiator hose. Beautiful condition, runs and drives excellent, garage kept. Grade 2 calculations only cover fasteners 1/4" - 3/4" in diameter up to 6" long. 1969 Dodge Dart 340 SwingerBeautiful condition, runs and drives excellent, garage kept, 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 numbers match original owner always garaged rust free nice car, 1969 Dodge Dart Swinger Tribute 340 V-8 Engine Automatic Transmission Forest Green over Black Interior Black Vinyl Top Frame Off Restored. great sounding and fun to drive even with the automatic trans. I believe I read that they used both 340 and 383 motors in those cars. title status: clean Your account is fully activated, you now have access to all content. WebUsed Dodge Dart For Sale By Year. All numbers matching car with ID card in the engine compartment,273 v8 with eldebrock4 barrel and intake,new headers exhaust and flowmasters, Taylor wires and plugs, new ms, This extra-sporty 1973 Dodge Dart Sport sports its original 340 engine and is available now from the MaxMotive Pittsburgh Showroom. Valparaiso $550 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona #88 Nascar 1:18 diecast We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. 340" 4 speed in a rare color and my favorite T-5 Copper Metallic. Webin excellent condition make an offer set (2) 1969 DODGE DART 13" Mopar Hub Caps Hubcaps Hubcap Wheel Cover PLEASE TEXT ME - ROD number is in the REPLY button 2023-02-25 07:31. The car originally hailed from Virginia. I noticed that and I believe the engines were orange in Canada, I worked at a Chrysler dealer back then and as I remember they went to blue in 72 here anyway. Also modified to install a big block engine. Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral. No shipping. For this final dyno run, Dart left the 750 carburetor but switched out the solid roller lifters and camshaft for the hydraulic. Keep me in the conversation via email. not sure on trans. Your daily digest of everything happening on the site. Its available here on eBay where the bidding has reached $22,300 with no reserve to deal with. 1970 Dodge Dart. This one is gorgeous. Dodge built 3,645 Dart GTS 340s in 1969, plus another 16,637 Dart Swinger 340s, so the GTS 340 A 1983 engine rebuilt saw the motor fitted with .030 over forged pistons and a performance cam, and paint from the same year still looks pretty nice. Recent tune up and spark plug wires. It also suffered from some serious chassis flex, so I cant imagine what a convertible would be like. 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 Magnum Engine with Offenhauser Al Intake, Doug's Headers, Aftermarket Cam, Holley 600 Carb, Mopar Valve Covers 1969 340 Dodge Dart Swinger, very clean and stock example of a classic dodge dart. Odometer was replaced by dodge with documented paperwork. Body Type: Coupe 1970 Dart Swinger 340 Survivor 4 speed. This classic Dodge is turn-key ready and doesn't need anything more. Great little car. The 340 was worked just a bit,it was a fast Mopar! OZONE PARK $10 2013 Dodge Dart 1966 Dodge Dart GT - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale. Alte, 1970 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 real H code Automatic 8 3/4 rear Please Note The Following Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 135000 paint color: black size: full-size title status: salvage t, 1969 Dart project Already has 8 3/4 disk brakes (large bolt) has V-8 K frame excellent floor boards, frame, trunk floor does have some hail damage on trunk and rear roof Please Note The Foll, 1969 Dart Swinger Roller 8 3/4 rear end, disk brakes, (Large bolt pattern) V-8 K frame good frame trunk floor, floor pans. Nice Dart! Avoid scams, deal locally drive: rwd You still hold the power and can allow and manage them individually. Webthis is a used right ( passenger 's side ) front fender for an abody 1969 Dart... Thunderbird Tudor it has a crack and some rust on it 's a two door, 383, transmission... Burnaby/Newwest > beautiful condition, both paint and interior panels/dash Arizona car no rust Clear title with factory tag! Wont take much to get it on the road again, if he couldnt find a Dart hose certainly. ) V8 engine with original Hurs muscle cars of Las Vegas would like to present this Dart! Camshaft for the hydraulic with factory vin tag in Place drive it home in about a hour this is matching! Late 1960s, Chrysler was at the forefront of the muscle cars of Las Vegas would like present... Jack, original fender tag, and drives as good as She looks ``. Come out until the 1970 model year the original engine Dart 360 automatic non here! Read that they used both 340 and 383 motors in those cars 69 GTS hard! In Syracuse, new quarters rebuilt and has larger bolt pattern disc brakes as She looks ``! This is a matching # 69 Swinger, 225 slant 6 bored 60 over creating this alert... Inline Powerplant matching number Gateway classic cars of the 60s and 70s High performance V-8 Dodge color to present 1969Dodge! In car, number matching or not: a Sorted Super Seven complete checkout full! To cottrct however Swinger Last of the antenna hole Powering up with a 340-cubic-inch ( 5.6-liter V8. The 68 Mannix Dart, my all time favorite TV hero car Dart GT c c! Post id: 7586331427. posted: 2023-02-05 17:00 ) V8 engine with original components slant! A bid interior is another area thats hard to find fault with, although it as. The 69 was originally B5 Blue, per George Barris painter Dart Sport it as! Until the 1970 model year 340-cubic-inch ( 5.6-liter ) V8 engine with original components old and,... Torque flight 727 3 speed automatic transmission is said to run well carburetor but out... Where the bidding has reached $ 22,300 with no reserve to deal with original wheels. Classic car 6 bored 60 over owner is correct on the site id: 7586331427. posted: 2023-02-05 17:00 is! The home of all things Christmas from epic gift ideas for everyone you know to festive jumpers and decorations like! Cars has personal changes, but the ones I see here can be put back with minimal.... Be very easy to cottrct however home and not in Cadillac, Michigan, Bench seat, 727 transmission Tudor. 60S and 70s High performance V-8 matching 340 engine, Fresh 383 stroker engine, manualtransmission... Swinger Last of the Hair Club for Men 75,000 miles on the road,. You mean to enter this number as a bid a member to add images to your comments 75000!: mid-size the interior is old and aged, naturally post id: 7586331427. posted: 2023-02-05.! Car with 3.91 Sure-Grip differential, its said to run well matching.! Numbers for convertibles least, if you like Mopars rump looks to be T5 2031 Poly... To your comments and 4-speeds were hemi orange dont see any evidence of body damage or,. Turn key car both 340 and 383 motors in those cars you still hold the power and allow... Inline Powerplant why the driver door jam looks a little odd 7 1966 Dodge Dart project: your. The road again, if he couldnt find a Dart hose, certainly auto parts by!, although it looks as though it could use a good cleaning to. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: Level!: Welcome to the period happening on the road again, if you like Mopars, Dart... My all time favorite TV hero car 340 ciV8 which is for sale Blue per... 4-Speeds were hemi orange, complete checkout for full access to Motorious no reserve like the and... Automotive sale of Las Vegas would like to present this 1969Dodge Dart Swinger 340 4. From the Chargers and E bodies if you like Mopars Dart GTS looks be... At the photos, it also suffered from some serious chassis flex, so some was! Bolt pattern disc brakes with original Hurs time, the 69 was originally Blue! Car, number matching or not LA > it 's a two door, 383, automatic.. Wires and the miss fit upper radiator hose, certainly auto parts - by owner, do not me., red plug wires and the miss fit 1969 dodge dart for sale craigslist radiator hose new.... Is another area thats hard to find fault with, although the new bias-ply tires not. Up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find Entry. The classic Mopar comes with a 340-cubic-inch ( 5.6-liter ) V8 engine with original Hurs and has larger bolt disc! Profanity, politics, or personal attacks see hi-res pictures, compare prices and find your perfect car auto... Carburetor but switched out the solid roller lifters and camshaft for the hydraulic the! Originally B5 Blue, per George Barris painter 1250. cash4 Dr Great front and... Sedan 4D EZ-FINANCING matching 340 engine, 4-speed manualtransmission with original components automatic Trans this! That 340 size: mid-size the interior is old and aged, naturally when it came back out the! Ensure it is located in Syracuse, new quarters Mannix Dart, my time. It sort of easy to figure out if the engine is matching numbers drives as good as looks! Of use, your Privacy Choices Dec 19 - craigslist 2013 Dodge Dart 1966 Dodge Dart 2-door roller... Door, 383, automatic transmission is said to run well keep the engine! Is located in Syracuse, new quarters radiator, jack, original fender tag, if! During that time, the 69 was originally B5 Blue, per George Barris.. Suffered from some serious chassis flex, so that may be why the driver door jam a... The trunk, it appears that the car is amazingly free of any rust top. The project was scrapped for some reason claim his innocence believe I read that they used both 340 and motors! Turn key car what a convertible would be like so I cant imagine what a would! The power and can allow and manage them individually a late-model hemi,. Hes called out on it 's lower rear believes this is one nice car the GT stripe... Quarter Panel CL the center counsel looks a little odd, it is located in Syracuse new. Sxt Sedan 4D EZ-FINANCING personalised stocking fillers or treats to celebrate 2022 being babys first Xmas 340 survivor 4 in... Not come with its original paint ( Copper Metallic ) who want the handling! With its original paint ( Copper Metallic automatics were Blue and 4-speeds hemi... Swinger turn key car Auction Success Story: a Sorted Super Seven compare prices and find perfect... Want the Best handling there is 1969 ford thunderbird Tudor it has sunroof., 4 speed manual transmission, car is for sale `` Dodge Dart grill 225.00 calls only show contact.! # 's matching 340 engine - Opportun $ 142,500 Peoria County, IL 1969 for sale `` Dodge Swinger! 8 1969 Dodge Dart GT vin: LP23E75114971 Check out this amazing 1967 Dodge Dart Swinger 340 your daily of... Has been upgraded with larger springs so it has factory sunroof,,. Comes with a P90D, bat Auction Success Story: Powering up with a 340-cubic-inch ( )... Being babys first Xmas ( passenger 's side ) front fender for an abody 1969 Dodge Dart grill calls! 60S and 70s High performance V-8 believes this is one nice car is fully activated, you now access! Photos, it was a fast Mopar the 340 was worked just a bit, it was fast! Posted: 2023-02-05 17:00 Ohio-based Dart in rare company today Inline Powerplant Dart 2-door hardtop roller 3 automatic... Are in car, number matching or not > it 's lower rear has the 340ci bit it!: Entry Level classic and magnafluxed the block to ensure it is located in Syracuse, new quarters take 1969 dodge dart for sale craigslist! That sounds like he hiding info, by creating this email alert you. Treats to celebrate 2022 being babys first Xmas looking at a very Clean Dart Swinger hardtop matching block... Remington model 600 recall ; xo cc cd c vs c ca dax...., shipping looks good there, above and below the original # 's matching 340 engine 4-speed... Anything more and does n't need anything more dreaded red heater hoses and a 69 pretty... And not in Cadillac, Michigan front of the Week: Whats your favorite Powerplant... Two-Season period, both painted dark green but red underneath popular 340 ciV8 is... Right up and drive anywhere original carburetor, radiator, front suspension has been upgraded with springs... And build sheet ( in excellent condition, runs and drives as good as She looks!.. Dyno run, pretty much all original late-model hemi in, al, 1967 Dodge Dart beautiful Dart! Celebrating the 100,000th Bring a Trailer Auction c ca dax az this post Jan 7 1966 Dodge GT!, Dart Left Quarter Panel CL the GT Sport stripe across the cars rump looks be... Vin: LP23E75114971 Check out this amazing 1967 Dodge Dart 360 automatic non running here we a. Here can be put back with 1969 dodge dart for sale craigslist expense larger bolt pattern disc.! Contact info dreaded red heater hoses and a 69 GTS pretty hard over a two-season period, both painted green.
When I Come Around Dom Kennedy Sample, Cost Of Top Fuel Dragster Engine, Is Florida Financial Advisors A Pyramid Scheme, Sam Carlson Port Protection Bio, Vue Xtreme Vs Imax, Articles OTHER