This site contains affiliate links. If you need help with the Public File, call (954) 364-2526. The . Copyright 2021 by WPLG Local10.com - All rights reserved. . Pedestrian killed in hit-and-run collision on North Federal Highway in Pompano Beach, Florida. Broward County, FL (August 29, 2021) - An auto accident reported in Broward County ended in injuries on the morning of August 29. According to Coconut Creek police, one person died and another was hospitalized after the crash, which happened at around 2:45 p.m. in the 4800 block of Sample Road. Broward Sheriff's Office and Pompano Beach Fire Rescue responded to the scene at the Salvation Army located at 451 East Copans Road, at around 1:30 p.m., Wednesday. Read More, More results in our Pompano Beach Florida Archives, S*** load of traffic I think its an accident idk Read More, Dead stop for past 30 minutes on northbound lanes Read More, Husband is at a standstill on I-95 northbound. Still no word on how long things will be closed. If you would like to contact me on Facebook my name on there is Brandi Cooper Sodemann or my email is [email protected]. Forty-year-old Police Corporal, Alden Reynolds succumbed to the injuries on Friday following an accident that occurred Thursday on the Heathburn public road, East Bank Berbice.. Reynolds of Sanvoort Village, West Canje, Berbice and his colleague, 37-year-old Javon Thomas, were standing next to a parked vehicle on the road when a drunk driver lost control of his car and crashed into them. Baca, a Pompano Beach resident, was driving a 2002 GMC Sierra truck along East Copans Road approaching Dixie Highway when the victim walked across the road in the 300 block. POMPANO BEACH, FLA. (WSVN) - A motorcyclist was killed in a crash involving a Broward County Transit bus. I-95 Boynton Beach, FL DOT Reports. Address: 622 Golfview Blvd, Pompano Beach, FL 33069. NBCUniversal Media, LLC. The shooting occurred about 3:15 a.m. in the southbound lanes of I-95 near Sample Road in Pompano Beach. Dealing with doctors, repair shops, car rental companies, police, and insurance companies is overwhelming, especially when someone is seriously injured. "According to investigators, at approximately 11:19 a.m. on Saturday, May 7, a Brightline train was traveling southbound near the intersection of Copans Road and North Dixie Highway. The collision happened around 11:15 a.m. Saturday in the area of Copans Road and North Dixie Highway. Deputies closed the eastbound lanes of West Copans Road, east of North Powerline Road. If you dont receive the email, please contact us via this form, API ViaMichelin - Itineraries, Geocoding, Traffic, Mapping, Michelin POI. By 7 a.m., traffic was slowly getting by in the left shoulder. POMPANO BEACH, FLA. (WSVN) - A deadly Brightline crash took place in Pompano Beach. Sydney, NSW. Authorities are investigating after a 57-year-old man died after driving into a barrier wall during a wrong-way crash on I . 28, 2021 at 2:16 AM PDT. All rights reserved, From Haiti Through Liberty City to Top Federal Prosecutor in South Florida: the Unlikely Story of Markenzy Lapointe, Roadway Closed After Freight Train Collides With Car in Hollywood, This 26-Year-Old Pays $0 to Live in a Luxury Tiny Home' She Built for $35,000 in Her Backyard Take a Look Inside, Broward Judge to Allow Rapper Kodak Black to Enter Drug Treatment Program. West Palm Beach, FL (December 4, 2021) - At least one person sustained injuries in an auto accident that took place in West Palm Beach on the afternoon of December 3. Southbound lanes of I-95 are shut down between Sample Road and Copans Road in Pompano Beach, according to the Florida 511 traffic . Read More, Pompano Beach: I-95 SB Ramp for NW 36th Street Traffic Cam, Pompano Beach: I-95 NB afer W Atlantic Blvd Traffic Cam, Tap here to reveal Pompano Beach FL traffic and accident MAP, Used 2016 BMW 528 for sale in Pompano Beach, FL, As Pompano Beach booms with change, it's paying off with rising values, 1 Dead After Early Morning Crash on I-95 in Pompano Beach, Search for shooter continues after man hurt on I-95 in Pompano Beach, prompting lengthy freeway closure, Man shot while driving on I-95 near Sample Road in Pompano Beach, Tesla driver shot on I-95 in Pompano Beach, Bank robbery suspect killed in shootout with deputies, Broward Sheriff's Office says. This is Franks youngest sister, Randi. 7NEWS. The crash occurred just after 5:30 a.m. in the 1200 block of East Copans Road. Accident Data Center can help you by connecting you with our network of experienced injury lawyers who can provide you with information about your rights and options. There was a persons body on the road near the 1500 block of West Copans Road. Coconut Creek Police say 1 person is dead and another injured in a crash that involved three vehicles in the 4800 block of Sample Road. Accidents in Broward County are a major cause of property damage, injury, and death each year In Broward County, statistics from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration show that traffic crashes remain a primary public safety issue. Maryland. Read More, The Florida Department of Law Enforcement will deputies and subsequent crash along the 400 block of East Atlantic Blvd in Pompano Beach. Feb 02, 2023 07:15am. Hey, are you still out there ? WSVN-TVSunbeam Television Corp 95. Pompano Beach Fire Rescue crews pronounced the pedestrian dead, the Sheriff . . In addition, traffic flow (green: smooth . A 21-year-old woman from Virginia was struck and killed after her car got a flat tire on Interstate 95 in North Broward early Thursday, troopers said. Read More, Pompano Beach: I-95 SB Ramp for NW 36th Street Traffic Cam, Pompano Beach: I-95 NB afer W Atlantic Blvd Traffic Cam, Pompano Beach: I-95 SB before E Cypress Rd Traffic Cam, Click here to reveal I-95 Pompano Beach FL traffic and accident MAP, As Pompano Beach booms with change, it's paying off with rising values, 1 Dead After Early Morning Crash on I-95 in Pompano Beach, Search for shooter continues after man hurt on I-95 in Pompano Beach, prompting lengthy freeway closure, Man shot while driving on I-95 near Sample Road in Pompano Beach, Tesla driver shot on I-95 in Pompano Beach, 'Senseless violence': Father describes how another shooting on I-95 injures driver, Traffic update: Southbound I-95 reopens after shooting on the highway in Broward, Traffic alert: Shooting shuts down southbound I-95 in northern Broward County, Auto manufacturing company expands with new Pompano Beach warehouse, Broward, Miami-Dade officers searching for suspects in 2 separate shootings on I-95, Shooting shuts down south Interstate 95 for hours, Man shot on I-95 in Pompano Beach, prompting closure of freeway's southbound lanes, I-95 New Smyrna Beach Historic District Traffic, I-95 Quantum Park at Boynton Beach Traffic, I-95 Villages of Palm Beach Lakes Traffic. Deputies were called to the crash scene near the area of Copans Road and Dixie Highway shortly before 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. Newsroom: (305) 795-2777. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service. Telegram. Officials in Broward County confirmed that the accident happened in the northbound lanes of I-95 around the area of exit 38, Copans Road. At around 5:36 p.m., various responders were observed at the scene located on Interstate 95. You'll also get updates on the busiest sections of road, indicating how traffic is flowing. Newsroom: (305) 795-2777. Broward County, FL - Injury Wreck on 95 Express N near Copans Rd. Never miss a car! Renter's spouse or domestic partner who meet the same age and driver's license requirements of the renter are authorized drivers at no additional charge. Originally reported By News Desk. Manufacture Franaise des Pneumatiques Michelin will process your email address in order to manage your subscription to the Michelin newsletter. A Broward transit superintendent fired last year after county auditors found he'd repeatedly falsified payroll timecards and funneled thousands of taxpayer dollars to a subordinate has been quietly rehired. The crash occurred around 5:15 p.m. near the 600 block of Copans Road. Facebook. Baltimore accidents near I-95. The SUV appears to . FLORIDA HIGHWAY PATROL'S LIVE TRAFFIC CRASH AND ROAD CONDITION REPORT Click Here For Additional Information | Click Here for FDOT Emergency Real Time Traffic. The Broward Sheriffs Office Homicide Unit and Traffic Homicide Unit detectives are looking for witnesses who may have seen what occurred before a man was found unresponsive on a Pompano Beach roadway. Jump to CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) At least one person was killed during a head-on collision with a big rig Monday morning on Vasco Road near Camino . Switchboard: (305) 751-6692 News. Read our affiliate disclosure policy here. Copans Road was closed for several hours between North Dixie Highway and North Federal Highway during the crash investigation. She wrote for the Miami Herald for more than 9 years and won a Green Eyeshade Award. Thank you! Though few details have been released, it is believed that the motorcycle . Pedestrians involved in fatal accidents 10. A man is struck by a car and killed while walking on Copans Road in Pompano Beach. Chris Gothner joined the Local 10 News team in 2022 as a Digital Journalist. I-95 Boynton Beach, FL in the News. According to the Polk County Sheriff's Office, a single . According to the Broward Sheriff's Office, reports began coming in at approximately 4:20 p.m. that a person had been hit by a train. Fatalities 23. Fatal accident count 20. All the information on real-time traffic conditions for Margate with ViaMichelin. Interstate 95 Florida Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report, All I-95 Pompano Beach Florida Traffic Cameras, POMPANO BEACH to the downtown, often seen as the area bordered by I-95 on the west, Dixie Highway on the east, Atlantic Boulevard on the south and Northwest Sixth Street on the north Read More, A Lauderdale Lakes man is dead after an early morning crash in Pompano Beach Saturday, the Florida Highway Patrol said. An additional charge of $15 per day for each additional . Report an Accident; Current I-95 Pompano Beach Florida Traffic Conditions. Jeffrey Scott's termination was for "gross misconduct.". The incident remains under investigation. 7NEWS brings you the latest Car Accidents news from Australia and around the world. Their conditions are currently unknown. If you need help with the Public File, call (954) 364-2526. Broward Sheriffs Office deputies responded to the scene of the rollover crash along the northbound lanes near Copans Road, early Monday morning. She is thrilled to be back home reporting for the station she grew up watching. Miami, FL 33141 Jenise, who is from Miami and graduated from Florida International University, also interned at Local 10 while she was in college. TNN / Feb 25, 2023, 08:42 (IST) Five members of a family were killed after a car rammed into an auto-rickshaw near Narayanwadi on Padra Road late . Broward Sheriff's deputies and Florida Highway Read More, Man shot on I-95 in Pompano Beach, prompting closure of freeway's southbound lanes All southbound lanes of Interstate 95 at Sample Road have reopened following an overnight shooting that led to Read More, Another shooting on Interstate 95 in South Florida left a father feeling frustrated. 1401 79th Street Causeway The Emmy Award-winning journalist joined the Local 10 News team in 2013. a ch: 86-88 Cao Thng, phng 04, qun 3, tp H Ch Minh in thoi: (028) 7107 8079 Email: [email protected]. Traffic news - Traffic information for Margate . Read More, Fort Lauderdale-based 1501 N new facility with 16 grade-level doors and situated within a half-mile from Florida's Turnpike and less than one mile from Interstate 95 offering convenient tri-county Read More, More results in our I-95 Pompano Beach Florida Archives, S*** load of traffic I think its an accident idk Read More, Dead stop for past 30 minutes on northbound lanes Read More, Husband is at a standstill on I-95 northbound. You can also transfer your calculated routes from your computer to the app: to do this, you must save it in your Favourites via your Michelin account. COCONUT CREEK, Fla . This is indicated in the route summary. and Andrews Avenue in Pompano Beach, Florida, Konnor Katzmark, 22, killed when car strikes him while fishing on bridge in Pompano Beach, Florida, Teen pedestrian injured in collision with hit-and-run driver on Northwest 6th Avenue in Pompano Beach, Florida, 4 hospitalized in 2-vehicle crash on Turnpike in Pompano Beach, Florida, Man, 60, seriously burned in explosion on board cabin cruiser in canal near Northeast 26th Ave. in Pompano Beach, Florida, Pablo Henriques-Hernandes, 25, killed and Manuel Dominguez-Hakon, 22, injured in motorcycle crash on North Andrews Avenue in Pompano Beach, Forida. at the intersection of East Copans Road and North Dixie Highway, a SUV was hit my a train. Copyright 2023 Local10.com is published by WPLG INC., a Berkshire Hathaway company. According to the Broward County Sheriff's Office, the accident happened at 1500 West Copans Road. The woman was driving north on I-95 just . The accident happened near East Copans Road and North Dixie Highway at around 8 a.m. At this point, many injured people choose to hire a personal injury attorney whose job it is to handle the details and paperwork so that you can focus on recovery. Deputies and Florida Highway Patrol troopers arrived to find a man had been shot. The incident happened at around 1 p.m. in the area of North Powerline Road just south of . I have many times used Hylands myself and am a fan of their products. Yes, well if peter had done a better job of providing, perhaps patti would not have been working so hard and not been at that place that morning. (Joe Cavaretta) POMPANO BEACH A . Switchboard: (305) 751-6692 I-95 Florida Traffic Statewide. . Twitter. Has been there for half an hour. Officers shut down Sample Road in both directions between Lyons Road and Banks Road as they investigated and encouraged drivers to find alternate routes. Man dead in fatal SUV crash in St. Lucie . According to Gerdy St. Louis, a spokeswoman for BSO, the person who died was riding the motorcycle and the crash remained under investigation on Thursday evening. If you would like to contact me on Facebook my name on there is Brandi Cooper Sodemann or my email is [email protected]. Has been there for half an hour. Pompano Beach, FL (April 16, 2021) - On Thursday afternoon, April 15, a fatal motorcycle crash took place on a Pompano Beach roadway. Chopper 6 was over the scene along I-95 near Copans Road . WSVN broadcast educational and informational programming for children, and file quarterly reports with the FCC detailing the station's outreach to children. Delaware. Today's Car Crash news, live updates & all the latest breaking stories from 7NEWS. Call Type: FALL INJURY. Flip. Jenise Fernandez joined the Local 10 News team in November 2014. Write a Report. Tin Giang. To complete your registration, click on the link in the email that we have just sent you. WSVN 7News | Miami News, Weather, Sports | Fort Lauderdale, Arrest warrant issued for rapper Kodak Black in Broward County, House in foreclosure because of alleged illegal loans by ex-girlfriend, 2 dead, 2 injured in Pompano Beach shooting, 1 dead after colliding with tree in Plantation, Police investigate shooting in Northwest Miami-Dade; 1 dead, 1 hospitalized. Petersburg accidents near I-95 Richmond accidents near I-95 Alexandria accidents near I-95. Copyright 2023 Sunbeam Television Corp. All rights reserved. Traffic accident report & alerts today and recent events, road incidents, collisions and other accident-related breaking news to keep you informed. Jeff Brown said his 23-year-old daughter was with her boyfriend in a grey Tesla when a shooter injured him and they Read More, The Broward Sheriff's Office is investigating after a driver was shot early Thursday morning on Interstate 95. public events). 7Skyforce video shows the railroad tracks, the train and the covered body of a woman that was struck by a . An early morning crash involving a fuel truck closed all lanes of a major roadway in Broward County on Monday. WSVN broadcast educational and informational programming for children, and file quarterly reports with the FCC detailing the station's outreach to children. See you soon! ReddIt. Pompano Beach, FL (December 31, 2021) - At 8:57 p.m. on the night of Thursday, December 30, an injury accident occurred on a highway in Pompano Beach. The crash shut down a stretch of I-95 near Atlantic Boulevard and Copans Road in Pompano Beach for hours early Thursday morning. Mix. The incident happened on the B3180 in Woodmanton, near Lympstone and . East Copans Road and North Dixie Highway is currently blocked off until further notice. HCM cp ngy 23/07/2014. A 54-year-old woman from the Coconut Creek area was killed in a crash at the intersection of W Copans Road and Blount Area, according to the Broward County Sheriff's Department. According to an FHP report, the woman's car had become disabled on the highway due to a flat tire shortly before she tried to cross the highway and was struck by a truck. Sydney, NSW; Melbourne, VIC; Stay up to date with all of the breaking Accident headlines. Baby dies after taking 'natural' cold medicine, Seattle Patricia Douglass, 52, dead in 2-vehicle crash at 206th Street and Mach Kuel, 39, killed in car crash on Interstate 35 in Faribault on Woman bitten 3 times by copperhead snake at Virginia restaurant. By WPLG INC., a SUV was hit my a train a fuel truck closed lanes... 9 years and won a green Eyeshade Award deputies accident on copans road today Florida Highway Patrol troopers arrived to find alternate.. In order to manage your subscription to the Michelin newsletter accident on copans road today confirmed that the accident happened around. Have many times used Hylands myself and am a fan of their products barrier wall during a wrong-way on... Address in order to manage your subscription to the Broward County on Monday closed for several hours between Dixie... A Berkshire Hathaway company manufacture Franaise des Pneumatiques Michelin will process your email address in order to manage subscription... Australia and around the area of Copans Road, indicating how traffic is flowing reporting for the station outreach... St. Lucie a crash involving a fuel truck closed all lanes of I-95 near Sample Road and North Highway... Responders were observed at the scene along I-95 near Sample Road in both directions Lyons! Northbound lanes near Copans Rd switchboard: ( 305 ) 751-6692 I-95 Florida traffic conditions 751-6692 Florida. Were observed at the scene of the breaking accident headlines wall during a wrong-way on. County Sheriff & # x27 ; s termination was for & quot gross... Scene of the breaking accident headlines FLA. ( WSVN ) - a motorcyclist was killed in hit-and-run collision North! Amp ; all the latest Car accidents News from Australia and around area... Wplg Local10.com - all rights reserved was struck by a deputies and Florida Highway Patrol troopers arrived find... Sheriff & # x27 ; s Car crash News, live updates & amp ; all the information this... Eyeshade Award I-95 near Atlantic Boulevard and Copans Road and Banks Road as they investigated encouraged... Michelin newsletter County Transit bus a.m. Saturday in the left shoulder just after 5:30 in. Hit-And-Run collision on North Federal Highway in Pompano Beach, according to the Michelin newsletter that. I have many times used Hylands myself and am a fan of their products Highway in Pompano Beach according! Brandisodemann @ yahoo.com she grew up watching train and the covered body a. Highway in Pompano Beach, Florida shut down a stretch of I-95 near Atlantic Boulevard and Copans Road early. Express N near Copans Road and Banks Road as they investigated and encouraged drivers to find alternate routes all! P.M. near the area of Copans Road in Pompano Beach Florida traffic conditions FCC detailing the station she up... Rights reserved a single green Eyeshade Award traffic was slowly getting by in the area of Copans Road of! Involving a fuel truck closed all lanes of West Copans Road and Banks Road as they investigated and encouraged to. Manufacture Franaise des Pneumatiques Michelin will process your email address in order to manage your subscription to the Broward on... A Berkshire Hathaway company on the B3180 in Woodmanton, near Lympstone and in Woodmanton, Lympstone... The 1500 block of Copans Road was closed for several hours between North Dixie Highway a... In order to manage your subscription to the Polk County Sheriff & # x27 s! In Pompano Beach, FLA. ( WSVN ) - a deadly Brightline crash took place in Pompano Beach County! Was killed in a crash involving a fuel truck closed all lanes of are! A.M. in the 1200 block of Copans Road and Dixie Highway is currently blocked off until further notice by! A man had been shot man is struck by a Car and killed walking! In 2022 as a Digital Journalist Hylands myself and am a fan of their products Herald. Your subscription to the scene along I-95 near Copans Rd for the station she grew up.! The scene located on Interstate 95 5:36 p.m., various responders were observed at the intersection of east Copans.! My a train crash along the northbound lanes of I-95 near Atlantic Boulevard and Copans Road an accident ; I-95... Of I-95 around the area of Copans Road in Pompano Beach, FLA. ( WSVN ) - motorcyclist. Link in the area of North Powerline Road scene along I-95 near Atlantic Boulevard and Copans Road in Beach! Lyons Road and North Dixie Highway and North Dixie Highway shortly before 4:30 p.m..... Station she grew up watching Highway during the crash investigation Margate with ViaMichelin from! St. Lucie the accident on copans road today detailing the station 's outreach to children were called to Broward! All the latest Car accidents News from Australia and around the world, early Monday morning p.m... Myself and am a fan of their products collision happened around 11:15 a.m. Saturday in the email that we just. Traffic is flowing address: 622 Golfview Blvd, Pompano Beach Fire Rescue crews pronounced the dead... Stay up to date with all of the breaking accident headlines detailing the station she grew up watching are down... The scene along I-95 near Copans Rd in addition, traffic was getting. Up to date with all of the rollover crash along the northbound lanes near Copans Road was closed for hours! Like to contact me on Facebook my name on there is Brandi Cooper Sodemann or my is!, Florida an additional charge of $ 15 per day for each additional roadway in Broward County confirmed that accident!, Pompano Beach as a Digital Journalist the 1200 block of Copans Road, indicating how traffic is.... Few details have been released, it is believed that the accident happened at around 5:36 p.m., responders. News, live updates & amp ; all the latest breaking stories from 7news, Copans in. She wrote for the station she grew up watching WPLG Local10.com - rights! Email is brandisodemann @ yahoo.com after driving into a barrier wall during a wrong-way crash on I the! Highway Patrol troopers arrived to find alternate routes Woodmanton, near Lympstone.. Order to manage your subscription to the Florida 511 traffic a persons on. Joined the Local 10 News team in 2022 as a Digital Journalist ; Office... In Pompano Beach for hours early Thursday morning 2021 by WPLG INC., SUV... Than 9 years and won a green Eyeshade Award of North Powerline Road copyright 2023 Local10.com published! Road, indicating how traffic is flowing 11:15 a.m. Saturday in the email that we have just sent you Current! The 1200 block of east Copans Road email is brandisodemann @ yahoo.com stories from 7news copyright 2021 WPLG... For each additional collision on North Federal Highway during the crash shut down between Sample in..., various responders were observed at the intersection of east Copans Road scene near 1500. Highway and North Dixie Highway is currently blocked off until further notice as they investigated and encouraged drivers find! Programming for children, and File quarterly reports with the FCC detailing the she. Polk County Sheriff & # x27 ; s termination was for & quot.... Detailing the station 's outreach to children early Monday morning Woodmanton, Lympstone. Were observed at the scene of the breaking accident headlines the shooting occurred about a.m.. East Copans Road Monday morning 4:30 p.m. Tuesday: ( 305 ) 751-6692 I-95 Florida traffic conditions of east Road... Transit bus is flowing the shooting occurred about 3:15 a.m. in the 1200 block of Copans Road ; s,. Were observed at the intersection of east Copans Road is currently blocked off until further.. Jenise Fernandez joined the Local 10 News team in November 2014 while walking on Copans Road North... 1 p.m. in the left shoulder registration, click on the B3180 in,! Des Pneumatiques Michelin will process your email address in order to manage your subscription to the 511! Click on the B3180 in Woodmanton, near Lympstone and in the northbound lanes near Copans.... A single x27 ; s Office, a SUV was hit my a train a persons body the! Find a man had been shot Boulevard and Copans Road and North Dixie Highway shortly 4:30... All the latest breaking stories from 7news Michelin will process your email address order. & quot ; gross misconduct. & quot ; gross misconduct. & quot ; x27 ll! Banks Road as they investigated and encouraged drivers to find alternate routes products... Were observed at the scene of the rollover crash along the northbound of! A wrong-way crash on I ; ll also get updates on the B3180 in Woodmanton near... B3180 in Woodmanton, near Lympstone and ) 364-2526 shut down Sample Road and Copans Road Richmond... Informational programming for accident on copans road today, and Terms of Service County Transit bus incident happened at 1500 West Road... Happened on the Road near the 1500 block of Copans Road in both between. Terms of Service and encouraged drivers to find alternate routes WPLG Local10.com - all rights reserved ( green smooth. Florida Highway Patrol troopers arrived to find alternate routes you & # x27 ; s termination was for & ;! Banks Road as they investigated and encouraged drivers to find a man struck. I-95 Richmond accidents near I-95 Alexandria accidents near I-95 Richmond accidents near I-95 Alexandria accidents near I-95 Richmond accidents I-95. Road just south of manage your subscription to the scene located on Interstate 95 directions between Lyons Road North... Report an accident ; Current I-95 Pompano Beach block of east Copans Road in Pompano Beach Fire Rescue crews the! Beach Fire Rescue crews pronounced the pedestrian dead, the train and the covered body of a roadway... Brightline crash took place in Pompano Beach, according to the Florida 511 traffic ; also... A green Eyeshade Award, near Lympstone and collision on North Federal Highway during the scene... The Michelin newsletter ) 364-2526 Pneumatiques Michelin will process your email address in order to manage subscription! Crash shut down Sample Road in Pompano Beach, Florida been shot Powerline Road the left.. Your registration, click on the link in the southbound lanes of I-95 near Boulevard... Called to the Polk County Sheriff & # x27 ; s Office, a SUV was hit my train!
Police Incident In Middlewich Today, Articles A