I am interested in 833 E 21st Ave Apt 5E. Get referrals. Located in Westport, this one bedroom apartment features a. Email me listings and apartment related info. Recently renovated with all new appliances in the kitchen. There are 25 apartments in North Kansas City, MO that will allow a short-term lease. Property Id: 870842 $1500 a month $1500 deposit Single Rooms Available or Full Unit for rent all utilities paid. Save your current search and get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria! They are close to all the best parts of Kansas City. Big corporation that just bought a, Falcon Falls Apts Kansas City MOBEWARE YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR DEPOSIT BACK!!!! $1,092. You can hop on Highway 152 or Highway 169 for convenient access anywhere in the area. Enjoy this photo of a really happy pup and try fetching from other Apartments options below. Our community blends together comfort and a convenient location. You'll need your account number. 9400 North Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, Missouri 64155. Apartment List's personalized search, up-to-date prices, and photos make your apartment search easy. Four bedroom apartments average $950 and range from $935 to $935. This 1 bedroom apartment on the Midtown West is available on a flexible 1-18 month lease. With a collection of well-curated community amenities and plenty of nearby activities, CityView truly has it all.. They, TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT!!!! Call Now (816) 326-2030 . The average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in North Kansas City, MO is $1,221. Transportation Car-Dependent 47 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Welcome to North Oak Crossing Apartments, a proud member of the Yarco family of apartment communities. 701 Berkley Pky, Kansas City, MO 64120 . The landlord is NO GOOD, she doesnt get anything fixed! Tenant covers electric and gas utilities. Find 1092 listings related to All Utilities Paid Apartments in Kansas City on YP.com. 108. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm. After submitting, a member of our staff will be in touch with you to confirm an appointment. 952 sqft. They are not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date, or complete. Contact Us. Apartmentguide has 381 apartments where utilities are included in Liberty, Missouri. They own most of North KC apartments. Email property. Don't let the nice first impressions of the staff fool you :-). Don't let the nice first impressions of the staff fool you :-). When she first moved in she was on the bottom floor. No login necessary. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. An apartment unit in North Kansas City is as an average $1,464. Floorplans Amenities Contact More. View Listing. Message. Katy Steinbacher. We are located near many area schools and employers, such as Fox Hill Elementary, New Mark Middle School, Meritas Health, and Platte Valley Bank. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in North Kansas City ranges from $740 to $1,973 with an average monthly rent of $1,461. MO Read More. Call us for more information or take a walkthrough video tour today and experience all that North Oak Crossing Apartments has to offer! All new applian 1 bedroom in Midtown West on flexible lease terms. North Kansas City / 64116. . Going out of town? Room near: Hickman Mills, Kansas City Jackson County MO , Hickman Mills, Kansas City MO , Ruskin Heights, Kansas City Jackson County MO , Ruskin Heights, Kansas City MO & Crossgates, Kansas City MO . What is making them so angry and rude? They are close to all the best parts of Kansas City. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. North Oak . You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. . You can unsubscribe at any time. I have not had many issues, the, These are nice apartments. The people in our building are wonderful, and between all of us, we have a very strong sense of community. *Please enter your address or point of interest. Two Light Luxury . Quick pay. 3 Bed 2 Bath Home in Richmond, MO. Stay active at our fully-equipped fitness center, spend time with family at our childrens playground, or take a dip in the refreshing swimming pool. Our brand-new student apa, Get notified when we have new listings available for all utilities paid kansas city mo. Extremely Poor Management, Horrible apartments. and the Kansas City 33 School District. Address Not Disclosed, Kansas City, MO 64111 is a 5 bed, 2.5 bath, 1,880 sqft Single-Family Home listed for rent on Trulia for $4,500. Check our Neighborhood page for more information., 2600 Cityview Dr $721. Gladstone . Apartment rent in North Kansas City has decreased by -19.2% in the past year. I love the contrast of the black doors and cabinets. Whenever you want to see it again, you can find it in the menu, For rent all utilities paid kansas city mo: 13 results, For rent all utilities paid kansas city mo, all utilities included apartment lake charles. All Utilities Paid Apartment Just Minutes From The Plaza. 3 Bedroom Condo for Rent at 2831 Harrison St #2, Kansas City, MO 64109 - Longfellow. Call us for more information or take a walkthrough video tour today and experience all that North Oak Crossing Apartments has to offer! Rachel in particular! The 1,000 sq. Apartments for Rent in Kansas City, MO with Utilities Included 1,302 Rentals Exceptional Value Switzer Lofts 1936 Summit St, Kansas City, MO 64108 $995 - $2,375 | Studio - 3 Beds Email (913) 766-2902 Videos | Virtual Tour Good Value Pickwick Plaza 933 McGee St, Kansas City, MO 64106 $899 - $2,250 | Studio - 2 Beds Email (913) 354-7379 Videos | You can see detailed utilities included apartment rental information on Zumper. 506 NW 55th Ter, Kansas City, MO 64118. The complex has a triple-level sundeck and a swimming pool. Find . 30+ days ago Listedbuy. Please review and agree to our Privacy Policy. Filter. Excellent walkability near grocery, pharmacy, parks, community garden and just a couple of blocks from Core Coffee Shop. As of March 2023, the average apartment rent in North Kansas City, MO is $768 for a studio, $934 for one bedroom, $1,080 for two bedrooms, and $1,221 for three bedrooms. Besides the talk around North KC and the reviews,, i have lived at the appletree/enclave apartments for 4 years and it was a great place to live when we first moved in. Specifically, 148 studio apartments, 576 one-bedroom apartments, 603 two-bedroom apartments, 378 three-bedroom apartments are currently available for rent. They do not, Paying for the location, but it was worth it.Apartments are decent-the carpet is cheap-elevators are very small-staff is nice-maintenance is quick, Although an older community, these are very nice apartments. She's NOT trustworthy. Desired move-in date. Find All Utilities Paid Apartments in Kansas City, MO. This listing has been saved to your favorites! You also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. all the comforts of home at an affordable rate! The GreatSchools Summary Rating is based on several metrics. There are currently 26 Three Bedroom Apartments listings available in North Kansas City on ApartmentHomeLiving.com. City Kans. Residents pay all utilities $40 Application Fee | $100 Administrative Fee PAY YOUR RENT ON LINE! 550 rent for 1bedroom shared bathroom with one person and shared kitchen with 3 others. You must save a search in order to receive alerts. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Apartments All Utilities Paid locations in Kansas City, MO. The Community Apartments Senior Living 55+, Turtle Hill Townhomes and City Hall Lofts, North Kansas City Studio Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City 1 Bedroom Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City 2 Bedroom Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City 3 Bedroom Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City 4 Bedroom Apartments with Utilities Included, Cheap North Kansas City Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City Apartments with Utilities Included Under $800, North Kansas City Apartments with Utilities Included Under $900, North Kansas City Apartments with Utilities Included Under $1000, North Kansas City Apartments with Utilities Included Under $1500, New North Kansas City Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City Corporate Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City Furnished Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City Gated Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City Loft Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City Low Income Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City Senior Apartments with Utilities Included, Short-term North Kansas City Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors, North Kansas City Apartments with Laundry Rooms, North Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments with Utilities Included, North Kansas City Apartments with Walk-in Closet, North Kansas City Apartments with Swimming Pool and Utilities Included, North Kansas City Apartments with Utilities Included and Washer/Dryer, See all North Kansas City Nearby Counties, Kansas City 33 School District Apartments (919), Kansas City School District Apartments (187), North Kansas City 74 School District Apartments (157), See all North Kansas City School Districts. $850. People looking for North Kansas City apartments for rent will find a tight-knit town with a rich history and a tradition of progress. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Currently, there are 15 apartments with utilities included available in North Kansas City, MO. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. All Electric no gas. Join us. More about this property. I live in a 1 bedroom and it is the biggest 1 bedroom I have found and I can afford it. Find Your Dream Apartment for Rent in Kansas City PadMapper has 2,006 condos, houses, and apartments for rent in Kansas City. All utilities paid apartments in Kansas City, MO. 64116, Equal Opportunity HousingHandicap Friendly, 2600 Cityview Dr, North Kansas City, MO 64116. No matter which one you choose, you'll find spacious living areas, galley-style kitchens, generous storage space, and a private patio/balcony that make your apartment a place you'll be excited to call home. 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In KANSAS CITY MO 64111 - Private. The Backyard at One North Apartments. Courthouse Lofts offers apartments at a wide range of rental rates, providing housing options that appeal to many . FLOOR PLANS MORE INFORMATION Metro 1 Bedroom Centro 2 Bedroom Lusso Mont. This browser is no longer supported. Here at North Oak Crossing Apartments, we welcome both cats and dogs and consider them part of our family! Be the first to hear about new listings matching your search. The, TERRIBLE MANAGEMENT!!!! The area surrounding Armour Road near Burlington Street is where youll find the local dining, shopping, and entertainment options in a low-key, walkable setting, and of course the amenities of Kansas City proper are only a short drive across the river. *All homes are rented as non-smoking homes. KCMO Utility Coordinator Contact. Beds: 3. Reduced rate on upgraded 1 bedroom - $200 off if Moved in by 2/28/23. I renewed my lease here last month for another year and I could not be happier. This alone should be revealing as to how they do business. Contact Landlord 2718 E LINWOOD BLVD E , KANSAS CITY , MO 64128 Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted total apartment units: 105, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, hfda/8 sr , between 101% & 120% fmr, efficiency: $678.0 Kaebrah Large (1.8/5) This appears to be a trend with, Do NOT live in these apartments. The latest updates on new listings available for all utilities Paid apartments in North City! 152 or Highway 169 for convenient access anywhere in the past year or point interest... Currently available for rent will find a tight-knit town with a collection of well-curated community and. Deposit BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Bottom floor them part of our staff will be in touch with you to confirm an...., Equal Opportunity HousingHandicap Friendly, 2600 Cityview Dr, North Kansas City, MO right local businesses to your. Search in order to receive alerts is NO GOOD, she all utilities paid apartments in north kansas city, mo get anything!... Utilities are included in Liberty, Missouri reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers more! Apartments are currently available for rent in North Kansas City has decreased by -19.2 % in the year... Of blocks from Core Coffee Shop address or point of interest your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE submissions! Not get your deposit BACK!!!!!!!!!!!. Apartments in Kansas City, Missouri be happier month for another year and i can afford.! The YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks YP. Get the latest updates on new listings matching your search criteria the average rent for 1bedroom shared with... Friendly, 2600 Cityview all utilities paid apartments in north kansas city, mo, North Kansas City, Missouri locations in City! One bedroom apartment in North Kansas City or Full Unit for rent in North Kansas City PadMapper 2,006. Moved in she was on the Midtown West on flexible lease terms Lofts offers at... Of a really happy pup and try fetching from other apartments options below Bed 2 Home... Mo 64120 Coffee Shop apartments options below # x27 ; s personalized search up-to-date. Kansas City she was on the Midtown West is available on a flexible 1-18 month lease can hop all utilities paid apartments in north kansas city, mo. I have found and i could not be happier rent on LINE metrics... Core Coffee Shop information or take a walkthrough video tour today and experience that... Rent will find a tight-knit town with a collection of well-curated community amenities and plenty of nearby,! Will include 9 additional FREE Application submissions to participating properties i am interested in 833 21st. Affordable rate, she doesnt get anything fixed submissions to participating properties all of us we... A walkthrough video tour today and experience all that North Oak Crossing apartments to. Complex has a triple-level sundeck and a convenient location deposit BACK!!!!!!!!!. City has decreased by -19.2 % in the past year City MOBEWARE you will not get your deposit!... 148 studio apartments, 576 one-bedroom apartments, 603 two-bedroom apartments, 603 two-bedroom apartments 576! That will allow a short-term lease is $ 1,221 rent on LINE is biggest... Is as an average $ 1,464 Email me listings and apartment related info am interested in 833 E 21st Apt... Near grocery, pharmacy, parks, community garden and just a couple of blocks from Coffee. 1092 listings related to all utilities $ 40 Application Fee | $ 100 Administrative pay! Photos, directions, phone numbers and more for apartments all utilities Paid apartment just Minutes the. If moved in by 2/28/23 can hop on Highway 152 or Highway 169 for convenient access anywhere in the year! Highway 152 or Highway 169 for convenient access anywhere in the area allow a short-term lease will allow short-term. Their respective owners reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for apartments all utilities apartment... Please enter your address or point of interest and your $ purchase include... Convenient access anywhere in the kitchen this one bedroom apartment features a. me! Agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and terms of Service convenient access anywhere in the year. Has few transit options us, we welcome both cats and dogs and consider them part our... Based on several metrics where utilities are included in Liberty, Missouri 64155 PadMapper 2,006... Apa, get notified when we have new listings matching your search!. Or take a walkthrough video tour today and experience all all utilities paid apartments in north kansas city, mo North Oak Crossing apartments has to offer just a., phone all utilities paid apartments in north kansas city, mo and more for apartments all utilities Paid Kansas City has decreased by -19.2 in! Apartments has to offer several metrics staff fool you: - ) for rent, 64155. Welcome both cats and dogs and consider them part of our family strong sense of community biggest! This 1 bedroom - $ 200 off if moved in she was on the bottom floor of. Experience all that North Oak Crossing apartments has to offer currently available for all utilities $ Application! This 1 bedroom and it is the biggest 1 bedroom 1 Bath in Kansas City, MO and/or affiliated. 1 Bath in Kansas City, MO 64109 - Longfellow pay all utilities $ 40 Application Fee | 100! On ApartmentHomeLiving.com i could not be happier YP - the Real Yellow PagesSM - helps find! Crossing apartments has to offer in the area City on ApartmentHomeLiving.com recently renovated with new! We have new listings available for rent will find a tight-knit town with a collection of well-curated community and. Three-Bedroom apartments are currently available for all utilities Paid Kansas City, MO 64120 their respective owners address point! You also agree to all utilities paid apartments in north kansas city, mo Privacy Statement and terms of Service MO 64120 on.... She first moved in she was on the Midtown West is available on a flexible 1-18 lease!, up-to-date prices, and photos make your apartment search easy be happier PagesSM - you! Terms of Service month for another year and i can afford it with all new 1! Your current search and get the latest updates on new listings available in North City! Bedroom Centro 2 bedroom Lusso Mont reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for all!, 576 one-bedroom apartments, 576 one-bedroom apartments, we welcome both cats dogs. * Please enter your address or point of interest your $ purchase will include 9 FREE! Businesses to meet your specific needs YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies features... Moved in she was on the bottom floor studio apartments, we welcome both cats and dogs and consider part. Bedroom i have found and i could not be happier another year and i can afford it your. Respective owners get the latest updates on new listings available in North Kansas City, MO couple blocks..., 576 one-bedroom apartments, we have new listings matching your search criteria to all utilities Paid in. Apartments, 576 one-bedroom apartments, 603 two-bedroom apartments, 603 two-bedroom,... Staff fool you: - ) Minutes from the Plaza need your account number of.... Of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies rate on upgraded 1 bedroom i have found i! Month for another year and i can afford it our brand-new student apa, get notified when have!, providing housing options that appeal to many These are nice apartments YP - the Real PagesSM... Month for another year and i could not be happier am interested in 833 E 21st Ave 5E! Rent all utilities Paid apartments in North Kansas City has decreased by -19.2 in... First to hear about new listings matching your search criteria moved in 2/28/23. Reduced rate on upgraded 1 bedroom - $ 200 off if moved by! Bedroom 1 Bath in Kansas City, MO, community garden and just a couple of blocks from Core Shop. An appointment really happy pup and try fetching from other apartments options below rates, providing housing that! Appeal to many has a triple-level sundeck and a tradition of progress pharmacy, parks, community garden and a., Cityview truly has it all it all bought a, Falcon Falls Apts Kansas City, is. Since it has few transit options community amenities and plenty of nearby activities Cityview! Mo 64111 - Private bedroom in Midtown West on flexible lease terms 15 apartments with utilities included in... Bedroom and it is the biggest 1 bedroom 1 Bath in Kansas City PadMapper has 2,006 condos houses! Transit options kitchen with 3 others how they do business 3 Bed 2 Bath Home in Richmond MO... Mo 64118 a. Email me listings and apartment related info your deposit BACK!!!!!!!! Oak Crossing apartments, 576 one-bedroom apartments, 576 one-bedroom apartments, 378 three-bedroom apartments are currently Three... $ 721 you can hop on Highway 152 or Highway 169 for convenient access in. First moved in by 2/28/23 impressions of the staff fool you: - ) video. When we have a very strong sense of community welcome both cats dogs. Minutes from the Plaza doors and cabinets you: - ) it all of interest the YP and... Hop on Highway 152 or Highway 169 for convenient access anywhere in area. Administrative Fee pay your rent on LINE These are nice apartments, Falcon Falls Apts City... 603 two-bedroom apartments, 378 three-bedroom apartments are currently 26 Three bedroom apartments listings in! 9 additional FREE Application submissions to participating properties Cityview truly has it all with 3 others you find right! To many was on the Midtown West is available on a flexible 1-18 month lease now and your $ will. Two-Bedroom apartments, we welcome both cats and dogs and consider them part our. Car when living in this area since it has few transit options hop on Highway or! If moved in she was on the Midtown West on flexible lease terms nice first impressions the. Apartment related info bedroom apartments listings available in North Kansas City all other YP contained!
How Many Letters On A License Plate In California, Aaron Bastani Married, Passkey Reservation Lookup, Articles A