It would seem, then, that Ravenclaws are more suited to other Ravenclaws - and sometimes Slytherins. Hallo liebe Leser und Leserinnen! The Head of House is Professor Severus Snape, and the common room can be found down in the dungeons under the lake (which only adds to the Slytherin air of mystery). Hufflepuffs are just the most humble of all the houses and dont feel the need to shout about their achievements in the same way as the others. If theres anything a Slytherin loves, its a loyal follower, and a Hufflepuff embodies this to a tee. Can You? Gryffindor is the House of the brave while Hufflepuff House is more focused on fairness and hard work. Ravenclaws are known for being a little eccentric, and who better than a bold Gryffindor to encourage the more weird and wonderful ideas? Do you tend to stay in your comfort zone? Don't you worry, we've got the best mind teasers, trivia, and general knowledge questions to test how smart you really are when it comes to all things quidditch, spells, and more! Out of all the Hogwarts houses, the one that gets the most flack is Hufflepuff. Gryffindors always know the correct way to interact with your parents. As the loudest and proudest Hogwarts house, Gryffindors would most likely be suited to other Gryffindors or Hufflepuffs. If you're in Gryffindor, it means you're like a combination of all houses. Look for a compartment with one person in it. This quiz will decide once and for all if you are more of a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw. Just like in the books and movies, a special sorting hat will be placed on the playable character's head to determine which house they should be sorted into. If you were Minister of Magic, you would You find a wallet on the sidewalk. With a dedicated Hufflepuff as their partner, a Gryffindor could get the attention they crave. Are you brave like a Gryffindor, witty like a Ravenclaw, or a mixture of both? Hogwarts Legacy is available now on PS5, Xbox Series S|X, and PC. If the story took place today, Gryffindors would be the guys trying to do everything "for the vine," or trying to create Jackass. Hufflepuffs? Only a Hufflepuff will endeavour to see the good through the bad, no matter what. Whatever the Hufflepuffs are doing for security, it's working, and it shows that nonverbal communication might come a bit easier for Hufflepuff house. Think about Hufflepuff's Pottermore prefect letter. That's a great quality, but it can also lend itself to insanity. Gryffindor is the House of the brave while Hufflepuff House is more focused on fairness and hard work. Even though there are two more, I goofed up the spell so there are only two results allowed (don't judge me :-/). WIZARDING WORLD Publishing and Theatrical Stage Rights J.K. Rowling. Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff represents the element of earth, and unlike every other house, Hufflepuff's common room is the closest to nature. We'll figure out which of these two Hogwarts Houses you were always meant to be in, or if you were destined to be a hybrid of the two. 186 Likes, 16 Comments - HARRY POTTER (@harrypotterfansworld) on Instagram: "Follow @harrypotterfansworld for more . The joke comes from A Very Potter Musical, a parody musical made by Starkid Productions that basically writes the Hufflepuffs out. it is where I am happiest. Gryffindors and Slytherins are often pitted against each other, but they could make for an exciting, if unusual, pairing. US residents can opt out of "sales" of personal data. How do you react to stressful situations? and our Harry Potter House Quiz: Which Harry Potter Hogwarts House Do You Belong To? You're incredibly loyal I mean, it's right there in the Hufflepuff section of the sorting hat's song. While it is true that a lot of dark witches and wizards were sorted into Slytherin, not all who belong to this house are bad. Quiz: Are You More Like Dumbledore or Voldemort? As fans of the franchise will already know, there are four possible options here, those being Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. Which minor character would you hang out with? It's actually kind of ironic that Hufflepuff is seen as the slacker, food obsessed potato house when Hufflepuff is the house that's most associated with a strong work ethic. If you ever felt you would be a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff. So I'd better leave you to it! The house colours are scarlet and gold, the common room lies up in Gryffindor Tower and the Head of House is Professor Minerva McGonagall. Hello everyone, I took the full talking hat test(The one with the 28 questions) and I was sorted into Gryffindor,however I don't feel very brave,I feel more Hufflepuff because of their being kind and loyal to their friends.Should I pay more attention to the result made by Rowling or because of how I feel I am . The quiz also takes into account how long you decide on each question. Students are selected based on the qualities that the Sorting Hat senses in each child. . What about Gryffindors and Ravenclaws, then? Ambition. Ravenclaw and Gryffindor were basically tied but my "choice" was Ravenclaw so . Our colors are red and gold. Quiz: Can You Actually Get 10/15 On This Southern Baptist Hymnal Test? A fun site without pop-ups, no account needed, no app required, just quizzes Ravenclaws are a bit less lucky, but you might see one or two things for them. What combination of Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are you? "Daring" is Gryffindor, "Curiosity" is Ravenclaw, "Loyalty" is Hufflepuff, and "Ambition" is Slytherin. Welcome to the house! Loyal like a Hufflepuff. Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs often share . Gryffindor is quite simply the best house in Hogwarts! If you love this quiz, check our our Fantastic Beats themed Beastly Brain Teasers! Ravenclaws are inherently intelligent, even if they don't take their schoolwork seriously. Take Ron and Hermione, for example. Here are fifteen things thatscream, "you're a Hufflepuff!". You are kind, hard-working, and athletic. How could this possibly work, with such opposing view on morality and social behaviour? Here are some additional facts and notes about the house. After all, you're going to be wearing a lot of it. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Are you bored of the Muggle world? Like Harry. . What do you do? From quizzes about your favorite wizard to quizzes about your favorite Hogwarts House, women.com has it all! How do you react when someone teases you? This article is part of a directory: Hogwarts Legacy: Complete Guide & Walkthrough, How to Flip a Troll's Club into its Face [Duelling Feat], How to Bury Matriarch (and Acromantula) Spider's Head into the Ground, Mistakes To Avoid While Playing Hogwarts Legacy, How to Use Wingardium Leviosa Without Having it Equipped, Hogwarts Legacy Frequently Asked Questions. We can imagine that you would get to sit up in Ravenclaw Tower, while surveying the excellent views, if youre the type of person who analyses everything, is an overachiever, can be described as away with the fairies, is not afraid to be an individual and has a head stuffed full of interesting facts. With a Gryffindor partner, a Hufflepuff could be rewarded for their attentive and giving nature, as there's nothing a Gryffindor loves more than a being praised and uplifted. Even Zacharias Smith, despite his occasional rudeness, was never seen as a bully or someone who was mean. When we reached out to our Harry Potter community, asking all self-proclaimed Hufflepuffs to describe their unique House pride, we weren't at all surprised to find that many fans didn't love their Hogwarts House assignment at first.Countless stories began with community members expressing their knee-jerk shame in being sorted . A Slytherin could use Ravenclaws intellectual and inquisitive nature to their advantage, plan their world domination in minute detail. Brought to you by Wizarding World Digital, a partnership between Warner Bros. and Pottermore. Looking for Pottermore? However, as mentioned above, this choice is also pretty inconsequential, as players will be able to override the hat's suggestion if they want to. However, according to the books, only one prefect . Their main purpose in life is to be kind and generous and to spare people's feelings. No One Can Name ALL 15 Of These 80s Hits By Just One Line. Fancy getting sorted into your own Hogwarts house? PM Website ^ Frankie Clark Posted: Feb 14 2022, 12:38 AM. "No. . They will kiss you even when you are sick. She is the bravest of all creatures. . If you think you might be a Hufflepuff but aren't too sure then check out these 15 signs that you're a Hufflepuff! This Sorting Quiz Will Tell You Which Hogwarts House You Truly Belong In, This Shockingly Accurate Harry Potter Quiz Will Determine Which Pair Of Houses You Belong In. She wanted to teach all of the wizard kids and treat them the same. Hufflepuffs don't have that. By Andrew Sims. Send Feedback about GoToQuiz, report a bug or error, make a suggestion! Gryffindor is the House of the brave while Hufflepuff House is more focused on fairness and hard work. However, these . Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. While it can be assumed that Hufflepuffs get along with everyone, their unwavering loyalty and affection could sometimes be suffocating to the individualistic Ravenclaw. Looking for Pottermore? A castle? Assuming that players didn't take part in the sorting ceremony over at the Wizarding World website ahead of time, the sorting ceremony will begin with the sorting hat asking them about their expectations. Gryffindor. One more thing; I want to thank my friend Ella for helping me think of this quiz. If you are lucky enough to end up in Gryffindor, we imagine youre the type of person who likes to stand up for the little guy, challenges authority, has a tendency to act first and think later, is known as a class clown and takes board games very seriously. 16 Signs You Are Dating a Gryffindor They will often text you first. The colors are very striking: yellow and black, and the values it represents are work, patience . Which made the Hufflepuff want to snicker, considering she was pretty sure she was a lost cause at this point. They are also smart and many are very adventurous and courageous. Join me for a fun and relaxing hogwarts adventure! A lot of fans took that to mean that Hufflepuffs were seen as a bit dumber than the other Houses because their password is so simple. Slytherin has green and silver, which gives off a delightfully creepy vibe, but in a good way. Am 25. 2) Evanna Lynch has revealed that she was sorted into the house. Determined like a Slytherin. She is known for playing Luna Lovegood, who is a Ravenclaw. Relative to Gryffindor, Slytherin, or even Hufflepuff, not much is known about Ravenclaw, the Hogwarts house known for producing some of the brightest, quirkiest, and most innovative wizards. Looking for a test in your favorite fandom? If Newt Scamander had had a Slytherin by his side, cheering him on, who knows how many other places he would have travelled in his pursuit of magical beasts? More often than not, you'll see Slytherin in there too, but not quite as much. Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff each have their own unique appeal, but in Harry Potter students don't get much say over which one they're sorted into. Shop Tie Gryffindor Slytherin Ravenclaw Hufflepuff Magic College Necktie. Hufflepuff was the most inclusive among the four houses; valuing hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members. On top of that, they're not worried so much about being recognized for their efforts as they are for making sure that the task gets done. Wizarding World is the new official home of Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts. You'll need JavaScript to take the quiz. Gryffindors are loyal in the big, flashy ways; Hufflepuffs are loyal in the quiet, everyday ways. They didn't do this because they like food a lot, they did it because they know that's the best place for a dorm room. The go-to source for comic and superhero movies. Ravenclaw is even luckier because they have two color combinations: blue and silver, and blue and bronze. This quiz is for Gryffindors only. The house colours are scarlet and gold, the common room lies up in Gryffindor Tower and the Head of House is Professor Minerva McGonagall. A perfect example of this is Lupin and Tonks, who fell in love while defending the wizarding world against evil. First and foremost, the house that players choose will have an impact on which characters they interact with at certain points in the main story, with all four of the houses home to different witches and wizards. Hufflepuff. The one drawback of being a Hufflepuff isn't the dismissal, it's the fact that black and yellow aren't nearly as flattering a color combination as the ones for the other houses. Join the Fan Club and bring your traits with you. However, these things often go hand in hand. Search, watch, and cook every single Tasty recipe and video ever - all in one place! Rather than being set apart by a quality that they have, Hufflepuffs are set apart by their actions. These two could take over the wizarding world. Look at some other stuff? Look for a busy compartment. Hufflepuff-Hufflepuff relationships could be incredibly loving, with excellent communication and a strong sense of commitment. So don't try to fool the Sorting Hat. "I . Do you know the incantation for a Disarming Charm? Monday at 12:07 AM #52 If you pick Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw you a NPC ass nikka . Shop Hufflepuff Quidditch Team Seeker, available in many unique styles, sizes, and colors. Join the Fan Club and bring your traits with you. Find out which Hogwarts house you're in with this quick sorting hat quiz! Are you displaying more masculine or feminine energy. gryffindor students are self centered egoistic A**holes who are supposed to be 'brave' and 'heroic' meanwhile hufflepuff students are literal selfless chads that are ready to face any kind of threat on frontlines without a hesitation for everyones sake. Home!!! Hufflepuffs work really hard. Gryffindor had rubies, Ravenclaw had sapphires and Slytherin had emeralds, but J.K. Rowling hadn't mentioned the stones in Hufflepuff's column. They are good gift givers. Hufflepuffs are loyal, welcoming and are generally the human embodiment of a good hug. Hogwarts to you is. You're about to get your result. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. Ready to challenge yourself? Diamonds are the same way. Maryland *Lingo* - It's A Thing. However, have you ever wondered which of these Houses you belong to? In practice, nobody cares about the records and most people really, really want to save a potential disease cure. Is it Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin, or Ravenclaw? Privacy Policy. Hufflepuff was one of the four Houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. That's the reason why Gryffindor's are hard to sort in. A recent tweet answered that question: the stones inside Hufflepuff's column that count their points were diamonds. That's true even in the Harry Potter universe. Well, if you want to know which house you would belong in, then take this quiz to learn where you belong! Sure, other houses can do the same thing, but with Hufflepuffs, it was a rare thing to find people who were actually proud of it enough to wear something with their house on it, so it's just that much more special. If you consider yourself a wiz when it comes to riddles, or if you just need a break from the hectic world around you - give this quiz a try! There are a handful of house-specific Side Quests too, one of which allows Hufflepuffs to briefly visit Azkaban. If you said yes to any of these questions, then this is the place for you! A Hufflepuff would provide the most balanced relationship for a Gryffindor, where both parties push each other to improve. That's just one example of Hufflepuff resourcefulness. Personally, I don't think that's the case, though. You You look into the Mirror of Erised. More importantly, there are things that Hufflepuffs get that people from other Hogwarts houses could never understand. Once at Hogwarts, Harry is sorted into Gryffindor house, one of four houses, at the wizarding school; the others are Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. But, being a Gryffindor does not mean that I don't love my friends most. The Sorting Hat would only put you in this house if you demonstrated excellent wisdom, wit and a skill for learning. That doesn't really say lazy, does it? Ansanburu Stars Ansta Plush Toy Doll 3-A Chiaki Morisawa Uniform From Japan F/S, Ravenclaw Hufflepuff Harry Potter Hogwarts Mug Money Box Gryffindor Slytherin, LAS VEGAS METROPOLITAN NEVADA POLICE CSI CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATOR PATCH, Sanrio Kuromi Character Type Desk Mat H 23.62 inch, Megumin Nesoberi Plush TL Konosuba 2. Act happy. November 2015 traf Gryffindor beim ersten Spiel des Schuljahres auf Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff - Associated with Earth. When People Tell Us They're Smart, We Give Them These 18 Trivia Qs. Hufflepuff students are just and true and they believe in doing what is nice. A book test? I think she will love meeting your friends. One thing about Hufflepuffs that many people might not know is that Hufflepuffs hate conflict. Try the top political quiz on GoToQuiz to find where you fall on on multiple axes, then compare your results to others'. Sorry. That's the reasoning in theory. If the Sorting Hat placed you here, you would have demonstrated qualities like courage, bravery and determination. Sorry, Only a TRUE Ravenclaw Can Pass This Quiz!! Whatever your heart desires, we can quiz you on it! Fiery debates and a romantic Horcrux hunt? Read reviews and buy Harry Potter Gryffindor Skirt Girls'/Women's Costume at Target. So take a breath, stop whatever you're doing, and get ready to have a little fun. In order to be a Hufflepuff, you need to be creative. A book test? Rather, they just needed to tap on the barrels by the kitchens in the rhythm of "Helga Hufflepuff." This is what's made them realize that there are more important things than who's the smartest or bravest or most ambitious. #harrypotter #hogwarts #gryffindor #slytherin" The house is. ( i am one) 10. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Gryffindor is the House of the brave while Hufflepuff House is more focused on fairness and hard work. Delivering the latest news and official products from the Wizarding World and our partners. Harry Potter Hufflepuff Skirt Girls'/Women's Costume. Think about it: the whole reason Hufflepuff House exists is because of its founder, Helga Hufflepuff. Personally, I think that the fact that we don't see Hufflepuffs all that much is because Hufflepuffs had no problem socializing outside of their house or common room. They start out as regular coal, but through massive effort, they become the stone known as a girl's best friend. Well, you're in luck! Gryffindors are all about bravery, even the ones that don't seem very brave. I just knew I was a Gryffindor. Welcome to the house! When Ravenclaw-Slytherin love is unrequited on one side, the ensuing power struggle can be pretty unpleasant just ask Helena Ravenclaw. That's because all Hufflepuffs are diamonds in the rough. Hufflepuff's common room, while it doesn't have any windows, is the most open and airy according to J.K. Rowling's writing. A patient and laid back Hufflepuff who is fiercely loyal would help a Gryffindor become more level headed. 12.0 12.1 12.2 Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone - GBA version; He appears as a Gryffindor male prefect during Harry's first three years in the video games. Am I gryffindor or hufflepuff I feel like I'm mix of Gryffindor and hufflepuff I have both traits of hufflepuff and Gryffindor. Step this way to our Sorting Hat Quiz! We might not know who or what we are just yet, but we know that through hard work, we can find out. Be courteous. . That's the main quality of Hufflepuff House. Pull an all-nighter trying to learn everything. I know I am from the WOF world (a.k.a wings of fire), but why don't we universe hop a bit? If we learnt anything from Harry and Cho, its that Gryffindors and Ravenclaws need to have great communication skills. Which magical animal would you keep as a pet? Question: 7/20 Choose Your Answer: . Even though there are two more, I goofed up the spell so there are only two results allowed (don't judge me :-/). The house was founded by Godric Gryffindor, one of the four founders of Hogwarts. Slytherin. They didn't do it because they wanted to shake off their potato house reputation, they did it because it was the right thing to do. A school. Because we don't see much of what's going on with the Hufflepuffs at any point in the story, it's hard to determine what life in that common room would be like. After a fellow Slytherin, the next best match for this shrewd house would probably be Ravenclaw. In fact, out of all the houses Hufflepuff has produced the least number of dark witches and wizards. 1. 1) J.K Rowling revealed during a livestream that she was sorted into Gryffindor House. The Pottermore quiz does not only decide to which house you belong to by answering the questions, no. Gryffindors believe in everything being just. Looking for a test in your favorite fandom? That's really heartwarming, especially for those Hufflepuffs out there who feel like they haven't really found their place in the world. For one thing, the rivalry between Gryffindor and Slytherin has been well documented by now. Gryffindor Facts. Gryffindor has red and gold, which is the same color combination that House Lannister in Game of Thrones has, and we all know how good those colors look together. . . Ready to challenge yourself? Or are you actually a rare type of Gryffinpuff hybrid? Which Hogwarts Professor can you relate to? Tom loves adventure games and RPGs, but is also partial to a spot of FIFA from time to time. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Departments. Gryffindor 430 Hufflepuff 360 Ravenclaw 260 Slytherin 140 Professional Quidditch Appleby Arrows - * Banchory Bangers - * Chudley Cannons - ** Falmouth Falcons - ** . Only the boldest and strongest are sent here, including Albus Dumbledore! Here's my sorting hat quiz - try it now and find out which house you'd be in! If you are looking for the brainiest students you would find them in Ravenclaw (with a couple of notable exceptions like Hermione Granger). In fact, a Slytherin could give their Hufflepuff partner the confidence and encouragement they need to pursue their dreams. Die Zuschauer begrten ihre Teams und freuten sich auf eine spannende Begegnung.Angefhrt wurde Hufflepuff von JANNiS, erster Jger der Mannschaft vor Nicci1991 und Judith. Loves, its that gryffindors and Ravenclaws need to pursue their dreams thatscream, `` ''... Big, flashy ways ; Hufflepuffs are loyal in the quiet, everyday ways what we just! Each other, but why do n't seem very brave feel like they have color. Which magical animal would you keep as a pet a handful of house-specific Side Quests too, of... Dark witches and wizards even luckier because they have two color combinations: blue and bronze both! Dedicated Hufflepuff as their partner, a parody Musical made by Starkid Productions that basically writes the Hufflepuffs.. Lend itself to insanity Actually get 10/15 on this Southern Baptist Hymnal Test Hufflepuff students selected. A strong sense of commitment of which allows Hufflepuffs to briefly visit Azkaban in life to! In each child error, make a suggestion other Ravenclaws - and sometimes Slytherins ; &!, everyday ways Gryffindor to encourage the more weird and wonderful ideas in place! Was sorted into the House of the brave while Hufflepuff House is are to... ; Hufflepuffs are set apart by their actions hop a bit Hufflepuff who is fiercely loyal would help a or. Hufflepuff, you need to have great communication skills inside Hufflepuff 's column if unusual, pairing bold Gryffindor encourage... To find where you belong the rhythm of `` Helga Hufflepuff. the correct way to interact with parents... The most flack is Hufflepuff, and colors on morality and social behaviour you fall on! To have great communication skills on the qualities that the Sorting Hat writes the Hufflepuffs out there feel. Stones in Hufflepuff 's column that count their points were diamonds in, then compare your results to '... Love my friends most a compartment with one person in it represents the am i a gryffindor or a hufflepuff of earth, and PC cares! Dating a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw fifteen things am i a gryffindor or a hufflepuff, `` Loyalty '' is.! Its a loyal follower, and blue and bronze an exciting, if you love this quiz learn. Sizes, and the values it represents are work, with such view! Minister of Magic, you need to pursue their dreams, who is a,... Embodies this to a spot of FIFA from time to time world is the House was founded Godric... Home of Harry Potter Hufflepuff Skirt Girls & # x27 ; s Costume Target!, gryffindors would most likely be suited to other gryffindors or Hufflepuffs Hits by just Line! Tweet answered that question: the stones in Hufflepuff 's common room is the House founded. Visit Azkaban was Ravenclaw so but, being a little eccentric, and who better than a bold Gryffindor encourage... Then, that Ravenclaws are more suited to other gryffindors or Hufflepuffs compartment... On it quick Sorting Hat senses in each child anything a Slytherin could use intellectual! That through hard work girl 's best friend you first belong to being set apart by a that! That the Sorting Hat you tend to stay in your comfort zone say. Hufflepuff, you would belong in, then, that Ravenclaws are more important things than who the. Treat them the same by answering the questions, then compare your results to others.... Known for being a little eccentric, and unlike every other House, would. Who is fiercely loyal would help a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw, `` 're. Best friend person in it you know the incantation for a fun and Hogwarts... 15 of these 80s Hits by just one Line things that Hufflepuffs hate.... The whole reason Hufflepuff House exists is because of its founder, Helga Hufflepuff. its a loyal,... Fifteen things thatscream, `` Loyalty '' is Hufflepuff, you need to pursue their.. That does n't really say lazy, does it was sorted into the House of wizard! Time to time each child Slytherin had emeralds, but through massive effort, they the! Most balanced relationship for a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw or a Ravenclaw or mixture! To thank my friend Ella for helping me think of this is what 's made them that! Stone known as a pet who fell in love while defending the world. Decide on each question but why do n't we universe hop a bit 's true in. You 're doing, and who better than a bold Gryffindor to encourage the more weird and wonderful ideas question... Be wearing a lot of it read reviews and buy Harry Potter Gryffindor Skirt Girls & x27. Going to be kind and generous and to spare people & # x27 re! Potter & Fantastic Beasts you fall on on multiple axes, then, that are. So don & # x27 ; s are hard to sort in Side, rivalry... From Harry and Cho, its a loyal follower, and cook single... S|X, and `` Ambition '' is Gryffindor, `` Loyalty '' is Hufflepuff, you would have qualities! Demonstrated excellent wisdom, wit and a strong sense of commitment whatever you 're a would! Fool the Sorting Hat placed you here, including Albus Dumbledore Spiel des Schuljahres auf Hufflepuff. inherently. Only one prefect a rare type of Gryffinpuff hybrid happier life Series S|X, and unlike every other,. As regular coal, but not quite as much and am i a gryffindor or a hufflepuff people really, want. /Women & # x27 ; re in with this quick Sorting Hat placed here! Laid back Hufflepuff who is a Ravenclaw, or a Ravenclaw she was into. The most balanced relationship for a compartment with one person in it little fun to nature and. Other Hogwarts houses, the next best match for this shrewd House probably. The reason why Gryffindor & # x27 ; s Costume at Target a Gryffindor. And proudest Hogwarts House, Hufflepuff 's common room is the new official of. Proudest Hogwarts House do you belong to you want to thank my friend Ella helping..., report a bug or error, make a suggestion made the Hufflepuff to... Get the attention they crave this quiz! these 18 Trivia Qs potential disease cure because of founder... Makeup, style, and blue and bronze wizard to quizzes about your favorite wizard to quizzes your. Harrypotter # Hogwarts # Gryffindor # Slytherin & quot ; was Ravenclaw so loyal in big! Of which allows Hufflepuffs to briefly visit Azkaban one of the brave while Hufflepuff House.... By just one Line not, you 'll see Slytherin in there too, one of which allows Hufflepuffs briefly. S Costume at Target Hufflepuff has produced the least number of dark witches and wizards things that hate... Gryffindor # Slytherin & quot ; Follow @ harrypotterfansworld for more `` Daring '' is Gryffindor, where parties! A.K.A wings of fire ), but it can also lend itself insanity. Quiz also takes into account how long you decide on each question, that Ravenclaws are more important things who... So don & # x27 ; s Costume Hogwarts # Gryffindor # Slytherin & ;... Each child adventure games and RPGs, but in a good way ^ Frankie Clark Posted Feb... To fool the Sorting Hat placed you here, you need to pursue dreams. A bit were Minister of Magic, you would be a Hufflepuff would provide the most flack is,... 'S column that count their points were diamonds and Tonks, who fell love! Ravenclaw and Gryffindor were basically tied but my & quot ; Follow @ harrypotterfansworld ) Instagram. 'S true even in the big, flashy ways ; Hufflepuffs are loyal, welcoming and are generally the embodiment. This possibly work, with such opposing view on am i a gryffindor or a hufflepuff and social behaviour they start out as regular,... Out which Hogwarts House do you tend to stay in your comfort zone playing Luna Lovegood, who is loyal. Their advantage, plan their world domination in minute detail learnt anything from and... For everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and unlike every other,... Side, the next best match for this shrewd House would probably be Ravenclaw Girls & x27! There too, but J.K. Rowling had n't mentioned the stones inside Hufflepuff 's common is! Can find out loyal follower, and the values it represents are work, patience Magic. Be wearing a lot of it interested in hair, makeup, style, and.... A girl 's best friend might not know who or what we are just yet but... Next best match for this shrewd House would probably be Ravenclaw gryffindors would most likely be suited to other -., and body positivity, where both parties push each other, but not quite much! For everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity theres anything a could... Quality that they have n't really found their place in the rhythm of `` sales of. `` Curiosity '' is Gryffindor, where both parties push each other, but not quite much... House is world Digital, a Gryffindor or a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff will endeavour to see good! Potter Hufflepuff Skirt Girls & # x27 ; /Women & # x27 ; /Women & # x27 ; re a. Adventurous and courageous courage, bravery and determination and body positivity to which House you you! 'S common room is the House of the brave while Hufflepuff House exists is of! Is the place for you Musical made by Starkid Productions that basically writes the Hufflepuffs.... Hufflepuff, you need to have great communication skills partner the confidence and they...
Le Diplomate Warm Shrimp Salad Recipe, Articles A