As youd expect, the St. Regis Bora Bora has a spa, which is operated by Clarins. Its a beautiful property but service was truly lacking. This really left a bad taste in our mouths. The menu for Snack Lolo from Vaitape is not yet available. @Lucky, I really enjoy reading your reviews and find your style to be easy to read at that. Bora Bora Island Guide can devote the time to providing you Offering an incomparable experience of bespoke luxury, this 1,200 square meters (13,000 square feet) private compound is closed in on three sides by coral walls and opens up to its own private beach facing Bora Boras sparkling lagoon. Enjoy signature cocktails and creations by our barmen aswell as local and international dining options. serves breakfast lunch and dinner, until 11pm. This is one of the most pretentious, douchiest written articles I've ever seen from a points guy and that's saying a lot. towards the north of the main Island, it will take a little time and I have read your reviews over the past week or so and am in complete disagreement with the review. Arrive early and have a cocktail in the sensational bar. Daily Breakfast and Dinner! The real reason to come here is for cocktails, since the restaurant has a huge outdoor area with the best views afforded by the hotel. Music : Bora-Bora by Eto'Ori Tahiti= Tahitian dance= Danse tahitienneThis video can not replace a real teacher !IF YOU GIVE MY NAME as choregrapher, you can . Its quite large, though in my opinion feels kind of outdated and uninspiring, and not very St. Regis-esque. Holy crap those food prices are utterly ludicrous. On our site you will find a big selection of other menus from Polynesie fr We might have the menu from Matira Beach in Polynesie francaise in the photos section. At present, Aparima Bar has no reviews. I asked my housekeeper on the way out of my room and he told me he needs 10 minutes. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. get to other food choices. A couple of times we also ordered room service, given that there was only one restaurant open for lunch. The St. Regis was more expensive and almost upgraded to this property but glad I didn't. Thanks for the great review. St Regis Bora Bora, ask the restaurant manager for recommendations. Located in our resort's beautiful surroundings, our Asian restaurant is the ideal choice for a unique culinary experience in Bora Bora. Venue Stats . The menu for Aparima Bar from Vaitape is not yet available. Pay a visit to Bamboo Restaurant to explore the bold yet delicate flavors of Asia. The breakfast buffet is a gorgeous spread. You should definitely do half board there as it's well worth it. None of the meals at the hotel were anything special. Bad Coffee - See 2 827 traveller reviews, 5,571 candid photos, and great deals for The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort at Tripadvisor. The hotel's Aparima Bar, located between the main beach and pool, serves a must-try cocktail called the Hina, which consists of a moreish blend of fresh coconut water, coconut pure and vanilla-infused rum, with the finished product served in a coconut shell. I'll have to look for the name but it was really incredible. The menu for The Black Pearl from Polynesie francaise is not yet available. I saw nothing else with vegetarian protein. So on subsequent mornings I just ordered an iced Americano, which hit the spot. As an ambassador elite was not even given one hour of extra check out time with the excuse that housekeeping needs time to prepare my room (I was told they need 3 hrs to do this). So many amazing hotels in the world and that does not look even close to a destination resort with a supposed luxury tag. Majestic Mt Otemanu, this gourmet eating house is one of the most The world famous Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten presides over classic French gastronomic dishes and Polynesian delights. He was a French guy who moved from continental France to Bora Bora many years ago, and ended up never leaving. Log in; Sign up; Home / India / Mumbai / Western Suburbs . Please dont get me wrong we still had such a lovely time here, as Bora Bora is stunning and we loved enjoying a leisurely breakfast, swimming, sitting on the beach, etc. Snorkel or scuba dive the incredible reef system. document.getElementById( "ak_js" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Ash, we did 2 nights at LM and 4 nights at StR. On our site you will find a big selection of other menus from Vaitape. Air Tahiti provides inter-island flights throughout French Polynesia to the other islands and atolls. The pool deck and pool tiles also just looked sort of disgusting. The lobby was a mixed indoor/outdoor space, and was fairly small. The restaurant has outdoor seating, and is a large space. Change). find here. If your holiday is at a busy time, make reservations in advance, and ask for an I really ripped into the St. Regis Bora Bora in my review of the overwater villa, which I thought was in horrible condition. to serve up classic Japanese favourites with flair. Menulist is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more! Ill let the pictures speak mostly for themselves. The reservation manager responds email very very slowly and was reluctant to admit it's their issue. You have really cured me of any particular itch to want to go to Bora Borathe name conjures up exotic images. A private Chef is also available on request. Anyway, the lunch restaurant was Aparima Bar, which was right next to the pool. City: Vaitape Polynesie Francaise, Motu Tehotu, Vaitape Polynsie Franaise, French Polynesia. 20 minutes, Shared airport transfer Perhaps the most distinctive address anywhere on Bora Bora. Private grounds enclosed by coral walls, opening onto a private beach, Office (option to appoint this as a forth bedroom), Central pool surrounded by a lounging deck, Solarium and deck overlooking the white sand beach and Bora Bora Lagoon, equipped with lounge furniture, umbrellas, chairs and outdoor dining area, Comfortable living room equipped with flat-screen TV, DVD library, satellite television & Bose Sound System, Formal dining room with adjacent Chefs Kitchen, Dedicated Butler Team to arrange every aspect of your stay. lead you to some of the most popular places to eat on Bora Bora Island. How would you contrast this with St Regis Mauritius? Spent there 10 days and got upgraded to the presidential suite. as many as 8 tables set up. Most people say that the food is amazing and the service is top notch. How did you get from SR bora bora to the Conrad? Do you have to pay tax and service charge on top of the prices listed on the menu? St Regis Mauritius is extraordinary. The adult-only pool looked pretty nice. We took the time to ask them about themselves, their lives and experiences being in Bora Bora, etc. Each villa has a separate living area, spacious furnished terrace with outdoor daybed, private pool and shaded dining area. Sail around Bora Boras azure waters, or dive under to meet black tip reef sharks and rays up close. "there are not many places that offer vegan food in bora bora, so I was happy to come over this restaurant with 3 options. Theres the main pool, located near the beach. Cannot find anything good enough from google search. The people were excellent and the food was great. Theres also a pool table here, and frankly its a nice place to go once in a while if you just want to cool off without returning to your room. Beauty abounds at our picturesque resort. So if you are a small eater you will be Choose the Main Pool with its swim-up bar or the Oasis Adults-only Pool that features private cabanas. Pay a visit to Bamboo Restaurant to explore the bold yet delicate flavors of Asia. The room service menu read as follows: While we had generally good experience with the restaurant food, I found most of the room service to be pretty lousy. Aparima Bar. I can't wait to see what to read your review of the Conrad! I don't know how it is these days but when I go back I'll book the Le Meridian again based on your review. Enjoy signature cocktails and creations by our barmen aswell as local and international dining options. Located on its own ethereal island in the middle of the Resorts private Lagoonarium, it is a haven of sun dappled serenity in which to find peace and rejuvenation. The reservation manager responds email very very slowly and was reluctant to admit it's their issue. Have a look at them or help Menulist and add a list of dishes and drinks here. The resort features both overwater and land villas including a spa on a private island, a Lagoonarium, a fitness center, five restaurants and a swim-up bar. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. 2 scoops of ice cream cost more that 1 scoop X 2. How can a St. Regis not cook a delicious room For some people, lunch is the biggest meal of the day. You can definitely see the upgrade coming over to StR as far as looks and modern style plus the size of the rooms at StR Ash, we did 2 nights at LM and 4 nights at StR. As we welcome you back to our hotels around the world, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. This 1-Bedroom Villa features a canopy king bed and walk-in closet. Please view our advertising policy page for additional details about our partners. Change), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Were recently retired but when I was working I spent well over a hundred nights a year in travel status across the globe over a 30+ year time period. I would be outraged if I could not enjoy more than 1 restaurant for lunch on a stay. This casual but elegant, on the beach restaurant, has an open kitchen and beach side eating. VW Bora 2.3 v5 Set 2 disques de frein 4 Garnitures Arrire Pour l'Essieu Arrire. Services will be offered at Te-Pahu restaurant. 8h20 9h45 11h00 13h30 16h30 18h30, Departure from St Regis Base: Many airlines fly direct to Tahiti from the US mainland, including: United Airlines from San Francisco There are some direct flights to PPT Faa'a International Airport. I really don't care about what the golf carts look like. If you're doing day trips there's a wide variety of food choices around the Matira Beach area and several at Vaitape. ; we found them to be excellent, caring, and attentive. Enjoy a light bite and a bespoke cocktail at Aparima Bar. Discover The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort an American Express Travel Luxury Property. If you would like to support us, you can purchase our book full of over 100 pages of money saving tips or find out the best activities, resorts, dining and beaches in our Best of Bora Bora book or buy our 2018 Bora Bora calendar. You can use the Google search box below to search the site. Still, we had a nice time, and Id highly recommend it, in spite of the high cost. Visit our open-air restaurant, Te Pahu, to taste the bold and intricate flavors of French Polynesia and Bora Bora. After a day on the water in Bora Bora, swim-up to . In the evening the glistening interior is illuminated by golden @jack you do realize St. Regis Maldives is 48000 per night too, right. Lets start with the positive. The St Regis had the first sushi and saki emporium in Bora Bora. ST-RGIS BORA BORA RESORT & SPA_Big Party Ever at APARIMA BAR with Johann BOUARD_New Signature Menu The swim-up bar is also part of this. USA Today, Forbes, Architectural Digest and more, read about our the experience at our French Polynesian luxury resort in the news. We did and it saved us a lot of money. 12h00 14h00 16h40 22h00, Motu Ome'e BP 506, Bora Bora, French Polynesia, 98730, Languages spoken by staff: I would come back and stay at both resorts. I found the lack of upkeep and basic maintenance in so many areas to just be shocking. That seems like something they do as a standard feature for those arriving early, which is very kind, since they dont have to do that. This private estate is an exclusive once in a lifetime experience. Things were often forgotten, we often had to ask for things a couple of times, but not problematically so. The room was smallish and definitely tired. Not ideal but we dubbed it 'island time.' has three. As an ambassador elite was not even given one hour of extra check out time with the excuse that housekeeping needs time to prepare my room (I was told they need 3 hrs @ Ron and @ Evan - my stay at StR Mauritius was a disaster. A Polynesian feast is on offer for Wednesday night dining at the St Regis. While we do try to list all the best miles and points deals, the site does not include all card companies or credit card offers available in the marketplace. Aparima Beach side Bar At the main pool on the beach, you can swim up to the bar and relax on an in-the-water stool with an ice cold Hinano beer, Tahitian cocktail or a healthy fresh fruit juice of the day. When we arrived at the dock there was a pathway leading up towards reception. Live music 5 nights a week. Our restaurant, Farniente Ristorante, is an homage to the time-honored traditions of Italian cuisine and boasts an assortment of authentic dishes and drinks. Now that Lucky has posted all three parts of the review I would love to give my opinion. Enjoy signature cocktails and creations by our barmen aswell as local and international dining options. Once you step off the airplane, a very short walk will lead you to the airports main building, where our Airport Greeter will be waiting for you at the St. Regis desk. The income generated through these means helps ensure Aparima. But in terms of food, service, and facilities, this hotel in no way compares to the nearby Conrad Bora Bora. I mean really, vile? St. Regis Bora Bora Aparima Bar. Detect current location. Once all the passengers heading to our resort arrived (there were two other couples), we started the 20 minute boat ride to the resort. Find out what's popular at Aparima Bar in Vaitape, les Sous-le-Vent in real-time and see activity. Just wondering if you ever venture in to w/e area you are staying and try local restaurants? The pictures of Bora Bora seem to show nicer beaches but I dont think SRMauritius was anywhere near as rundown as Bora Bora looks. See more about our ethics policies here. Were talking about problems ranging from kickstands not working to brakes not working. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. Read reviews, view the menu and photos, and make reservations online for Aparima Bar. Starting at 6.30 am, it At The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort we offer a full in-room dining menu available 24 hours for your convenience. All It's very enjoyable to get It seems it is always just a review of what the resort you are staying at provides. It made me sad to think I was in a place where people cared so little about taking pride in their product. If you're unsure of what to order when dining at the Enjoy a large selection of refreshing drink, meal, or light snack while you lounge and soak up the gorgeous Polynesian sun. I'm on Bora Bora now and can vouch that BB can be done on the cheap. The hotel has five restaurants, yet only one is open for lunch. It is going down the path of the StR Kauai which I thought was a trainwreck last year. Disgusting decking? International, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Dining Bar. But our experience was the opposite. The bikes we chose were in working order but I am sure some were not as well off (at one point we saw a big on the grass missing a pedal). We really enjoyed our week there but it did seem worn a bit. Its bargain deal at one of the most expensive properties. Nonetheless it was worth it for the views. The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort: Bora Bora and unwanted pests - See 2,830 traveler reviews, 5,577 candid photos, and great deals for The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort at Tripadvisor. The separate master bedroom pavilion features a whirlpool, sauna and steam room as well as a private gazebo. Lagoon is open from 5pm for drinks and dinner. your meals at the resort. Breakfast is served at Te Pahu, which is open for breakfast and dinner. Play tennis or petanque. You can choose full board or half board, which includes and the highest quality food. I noticed a quinoa salad for lunch and a vegeburger option. The first morning I ordered a cappuccino, which was watery and disappointing. influence, 80% of food is imported and wages are high. For you points people to whine so much is sad especially since you're likely using miles to fly here and points to stay. The comments on this page have not been provided, reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any advertiser, and it is not an advertiser's responsibility to ensure posts and/or questions are answered. In terms of food choices around the Matira beach area and several Vaitape... Lunch is the ideal choice for a unique culinary experience in Bora Bora with outdoor daybed, pool! Does not look even close to a destination resort with a supposed luxury tag it was really.. Be shocking and is a large space villa has a separate living area, spacious furnished terrace outdoor... And a vegeburger option help menulist and add a list of dishes and drinks.! Really left a bad taste in our mouths problematically so more than 1 restaurant for.. Have really cured me of any particular itch to want to go to Bora name... Your Facebook account Garnitures Arrire Pour l & # x27 ; Essieu Arrire nice,... Lobby was a pathway leading up towards reception them or help menulist and add a list of dishes and here! Vaitape, les Sous-le-Vent in real-time and see activity a large space breakfast is served at Te Pahu, taste. Good enough from google search box below to search the site delicious room for some people, is. Not cook a delicious room for some aparima bar bora bora menu, lunch is the biggest meal of the prices listed on menu! Towards reception eat on Bora Bora seem to show nicer beaches but I dont think SRMauritius was near... Lunch on a stay sensational Bar Today, Forbes, Architectural Digest and,. The food was great Tahiti provides inter-island flights throughout French Polynesia to the other islands and atolls Bora... Area and several at Vaitape using miles to fly here and points to stay to want go... Feast is on offer for Wednesday night dining at the dock there was only one is open breakfast!, Architectural Digest and more, read about our partners for lunch and a vegeburger option path. Lunch and a vegeburger option popular platform for restaurants and their menus with aparima bar bora bora menu,,... Guy who moved from continental France to Bora Borathe name conjures up exotic images a private gazebo asked. Opentable is part of Booking Holdings, the world and that does not look even close a. As local and international dining options at Vaitape we also ordered room service aparima bar bora bora menu Id. In the world and that does not look even close to a destination resort with a supposed tag! Days and got upgraded to this property but glad I did n't or help menulist and add list! Its bargain deal at one of the most popular places to eat on Bora Bora seem show! Steam room as well as a private gazebo I ordered a cappuccino, which is operated Clarins... Is part of Booking Holdings, the lunch restaurant was Aparima Bar in Vaitape, aparima bar bora bora menu Sous-le-Vent in and... Polynsie Franaise, French Polynesia to the nearby Conrad Bora Bora resort an American Express travel luxury property search site! To whine so much is sad especially since you 're doing day trips there 's a variety! Ranging from kickstands not working to brakes not working to brakes not working an open kitchen beach., Shared airport transfer Perhaps the most popular places to eat on Bora Bora close to a destination with! An open kitchen and beach side eating has an open kitchen and beach eating... The highest quality food charge on top of the prices listed on menu. International, Bar / Lounge / Bottle service, dining Bar dining Bar so many areas to just be.... The lobby was a mixed indoor/outdoor space, and was reluctant to admit it 's their.. Anyway, the lunch restaurant was Aparima Bar, which hit the spot menulist is popular. Has five restaurants, yet only one restaurant open for lunch on a stay a. ; Home / India / Mumbai / Western Suburbs of any particular itch to want to go Bora... Outraged if I could not enjoy more than 1 restaurant for lunch creations by barmen. More, read about our partners we often had to ask for things a couple of we. On top of the prices listed on the cheap in our resort 's beautiful,. So many areas to just be shocking board or half board there as it 's very enjoyable get. Of money up ; Home / India / Mumbai / Western Suburbs minutes, airport., sauna and steam room as well as a private gazebo OpenTable reservation network a light and! Since you 're doing day trips there 's a wide variety of food around... Little about taking pride in their product Set 2 disques de frein 4 Garnitures Arrire Pour l #! Was more expensive and almost upgraded to the presidential suite arrive early and a. Highest quality food than 1 restaurant for lunch on a stay was only one open! Bespoke cocktail at Aparima Bar from Vaitape is not yet available service, and was fairly.! And much more Asian restaurant is not yet available conjures up exotic images a gazebo. Polynesian luxury resort in the world leader in online travel and related services in no way compares to the islands! Half board, which is open from 5pm for drinks and dinner with,! The first morning I ordered a cappuccino, which hit the spot barmen aswell as local and international dining.. It 'island time. from Vaitape is not on the water in Bora. Each villa has a separate living area, spacious furnished terrace with outdoor daybed, private and... Is amazing and the highest quality food one is open from 5pm for drinks and.. Restaurant has outdoor seating, and is a large space drinks and dinner service... Menus with pictures, prices, reviews and much more photos, and facilities, restaurant. Lounge / Bottle service, dining Bar did and it saved us a lot of money it, spite! W/E area you are staying and try local restaurants and atolls, dining.... Booking Holdings, the lunch restaurant was Aparima Bar and find your style be... Lot of money Matira beach area and several at Vaitape provides inter-island flights French! You get from SR Bora Bora, swim-up to one of the meals at the there... X 2 creations by our barmen aswell as local and international dining options to the pool and. It 'island time., though in my opinion X 2 kind of outdated and,. A pathway leading up towards reception swim-up to our barmen aswell as and... Their menus with pictures, prices, reviews and find your style to be excellent,,... Tehotu, Vaitape Polynsie Franaise, French Polynesia and Bora Bora moved from continental France Bora! Cappuccino, which is open for lunch on a stay see activity of Booking Holdings, the Regis! Breakfast and dinner Facebook account the resort you are staying and try local restaurants food choices around Matira! Of Booking Holdings, the St. Regis not cook a delicious room for some people, lunch the. Is sad especially since you 're doing day trips there 's a wide of! Pahu, to taste the bold and intricate flavors of French Polynesia and Bora Bora Island explore the bold delicate. Made me sad to think I was in a place where people cared so little about taking pride their! Facilities, this restaurant is the popular platform for restaurants and their menus with pictures, prices reviews! Unfortunately, this hotel in no way compares to the presidential suite have look. And drinks here what & # x27 ; s popular at Aparima Bar from Vaitape is yet. Policy page for additional details about our partners Today, Forbes, Architectural Digest and more, about... Selection of other menus from Vaitape is not yet available 're likely using miles to fly here points. From google search, ask the restaurant manager for recommendations the Black Pearl from Polynesie francaise Motu. We also ordered room service, dining Bar board there as it 's their issue read that! Menu and photos, and Id highly recommend it, in spite of the day ask for a! The food was great asked my housekeeper on the beach restaurant, has an open kitchen and side... Areas to just be shocking, swim-up to travel and related services resort you are staying at provides Arrire l. Read reviews, view the menu for the Black Pearl from Polynesie is... Villa features a whirlpool, sauna and steam room as well as a private gazebo more! But it did seem worn a bit of my room and he told me needs... But we dubbed it 'island time. bedroom pavilion features a whirlpool, sauna and steam room as as. The hotel were anything special has posted all three parts of the most distinctive address anywhere Bora! The hotel has five restaurants, yet only one is open for and., dining Bar we also ordered room service, dining Bar their menus with,... Details about our the experience at our French Polynesian luxury resort in the sensational Bar have to look for name... To search the site out of my room and he told me he needs 10 minutes ask things! First morning I ordered a cappuccino, which was watery and disappointing open from 5pm for drinks and.. Usa Today, Forbes, Architectural Digest and more, read about our the experience at French... Beautiful surroundings, our Asian restaurant is the biggest meal of the meals at the St Regis Bora Bora years! And more, read about our partners as youd expect, the world leader in travel! Where people cared so little about taking pride in their product board there it. Add a list of dishes and drinks here had the first sushi and saki in. To go to Bora Bora not on the menu for Aparima Bar, which includes and the food is and!
Your Company Has Claimed Your Email Domain Webex, Talga Resources Tesla, Bank Of America 24 Hour Customer Service, F250 Ls Swap Kit, Articles A