Due to concerns of mispronouncing her name like the English word "rose", the author insisted on "Roze-". Myne and Ferdinand is endgame. Once she becomes the orphanage director in the temple, she teaches the orphans skills that dramatically increase their value, which makes it harder for them to be bought by someone who would mistreat them. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2022, I absolutely love the world this author has created. She manages the children's playroom in Part 3 Volume 3 perfectly and creates a harmonious atmosphere. The official anime translation has used both Main and Myne in different episodes. Ferdinand the High Priest is being as harsh as can be. You must calm down. Unfortunately for her, she behaved so unusually in the process that her retainers and professors have grown increasingly worried. Ferdinand has never done anything against the law, or anything that could endanger him or his status. Ferdinand's POV of His and Myne's First Meeting, Part 2 [P1V3] I would normally never engage in a battle unless my victory was assured. She also learned how to make several home crafts, including homemade shampoo and homemade washi paper, from Urano's mother. In the midst of an approaching winter, Rozemyne the High Bishop is traveling between the temple and castle more than ever, participating in noble society, the baptism ceremony, and the Dedication Ritual. Rosina and Fran's carriage was attacked by unknown assaulters. She also makes sure that all of her retainers get along and are not bullied by others, which is why. When she tries to include the portion coming from Ferdinand's own. Her name may have changed, but Rozemynes passion for books remains the same as she charges into a whole new world! She wanted to sleep forever so she could stay in the other world, Judging from the fact that the original Myne survived for 5 years without magic tools despite throwing tantrums often, her original mana capacity is probably less than even. Then it fills up again, and she has to compress it even further. Being a noble she can not meet her family, but she still contacts them through lutz and benno whom she has contact, as they open company for paper (named Gutenberg -_-) and another products that she comes up with. The "Roze-" part has nothing to do with the Latin/German word for "rose". The two groups quickly engaged each other with magical attacks, resulting in both sides receiving casualties -- but both nobles remained uninjured. She is now Myne, the sickly five-year-old daughter of a poor soldier. Reviewed in the United States on October 9, 2022. Theres a layer of depth to each character. Cookie Notice Privacy Policy. . Myne was the first person who encouraged Lutz to follow his dreams to become a merchant, and arranges the meeting and deal that binds them to Benno, which allows Lutz to become an apprentice at the Gilberta Company. If she could get her hands on those, shed be able to read all sorts of precious books! By clicking on "Buy now" you agree to Amazon's, Additional items, like pre-orders, may be ordered individually, Hide books you have in your Kindle library. Once she gets a hold of more magical tools, she can focus her mana better, allowing her to cast blessings and project shields. Thankfully, the only other noble present was the unconscious one being half-dragged, half-carried through the door. Her parents had tried to have children many times before, but out of their six pregnancies, only two children survived through infancy: Myne and her older sister Tuuli[13]. To make things worse, the world she's been reborn in has a very low literacy rate and books mostly don't exist. I really liked this series! Ascendance of a Bookworm Wiki is a FANDOM Anime Community. The temple swirls busily as attempts to control Myne's future escalate and the High Bishop, fueled by hate, shrouds the city in the darkness of his nefarious plots. Crossovers Anime/Manga Ascendance of a Bookworm/. Since she needs to be a member of the royal family to get access to the forbidden archive hidden inside the underground library, and waiting until she comes of age takes too long, Trauerqual and Sigiswald suggest to cancel her adoption contract with Sylvester and adopt her into the royal family, this is played straight since the name change occurred alongside her custody effectively shifting from her real birth family to Karstedt's and as a direct consequence of signing the adoption contract with Sylvester, Rozemyne becomes Aub Alexandria and is set to marry Ferdinand, in accordance to Trauerqual's royal order. For more information, please see our Between stopping my stepmother and stopping Myne, I chose the latter. After she leaves, Rozemyne cannot remember anything that is more important to her than books (her commoner family and friends), but also her more traumatic experiences like the Battle of Gerlach (which made her develop a fear for feystones). It has been a year since our hero was reborn into a new world in the body of Myne, a sickly little girl from a poor family. Freida suggests to make a contract with a noble, which would mean she'd have to leave her family forever, as unlike Freida she lacks the connections to negotiate a favorable deal with a noble. With it, she and Ferdinand can brew a potent potion known as a jureve, the power of which will finally make her a normal, healthy girl! New Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews, Ascendance of a Bookworm: Ferdinand Is a Great Ally - But Far From the Best, Ascendance Of A Bookworm: Delia's Strongest Attraction Became Her Biggest Weakness, Ya Boy Kongming! In fact, after reading the first volume of "Fernestine", Hannelore initially assumes Fernestine is Rozemyne (it's a genderbent Ferdinand), they keep trying to outdo each other with return gifts. She charges there at once, the other archduke candidates and even the royal family disappearing from her mind entirely. Rozemyne is one to Second Prince Anastasius. And with her mana, that would mean getting Karstedt, and eventually Sylvester, involved. But this was no longer a question about practicality, but of necessity. Urano Motosu was a Japanese college student who loved books. Her icy mask melted like Ewigeliebes prison in Flutranes waters to reveal Geduldhs warmth. Note that she also mentions that "main" comes from "main character" in German, but that's actually not true. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. After being forced to, and reluctantly reading for mandatory school assignments, I had grown away from my love for books I had when I was younger. Freida gets pouty when she realizes that while Myne is her best friend, Freida isn't Myne's. Despite having recently been separated from her lower city friends, Rozemyne has no time to grieve. She later learns that magic functions by invoking the names of the gods. I watched the anime 2 years ago and looked for the manga since I loved it so much. Early on, Myne takes it so for granted that magic doesn't exist that she completely dismisses the first hints that this is not an entirely mundane world. Officially her name is spelled Myne but has been translated as Mine or Maine. Theres a cycle I go through, I get frustrated that I have to wait for the next book but then I get so excited when it finally arrives only to become frustrated to have to wait again. Myne gave a small nod and closed her eyes. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. This book changed it all, I now enjoy reading other topics and reignited my love for literature. Myne! I placed myself between her and the High Bishop, kneeing to meet her. I watched all of the available episodes and fell in love with the storyline. Myne has golden eyes and midnight blue hair[1]. She also didn't know they were a valuable source of income for the town and just taking them away invited problems for both the mayor, who had promised them to another noble already, and the town, because they need the money. Ascendance of a Bookworm ~I'll do anything to become a librarian~ Part 2 I'll become a Shrine Maiden for Books! In Part 3, Rozemyne successfully applies the same methods to Wilfried, much to the delight of Rihyarda and Florencia, and later on does the same with the noble children during winter. She had none, as far as I could tell. Ferdinand knows of Urano, so he knows she's actually older than her body allows since it's technically not her body but rather a given for another chance. Shortly after turning five, Myne suffered a fever that caused memories from her past life as Urano to awaken inside her, and their personalities and memories combined[15]. There's an academy for nobles in the crown's territory that all noble children attend together, and it's the same place that has a meeting of all the Aubes once a year where they discuss economic deals, marriages, and decide a ranking for the territories based on their economy, magic power, and good standing with the crown. She's been doing her best to fulfill her dream of making books, but her plans have been foiled at every turn. Despite being a child, Myne was rational enough to understand my reasoning. Ferdinand has been a great help to Myne, but Episode 9 proves why he isn't necessarily the best character in Ascendance of a Bookworm. I would normally never engage in a battle unless my victory was assured. To protect those she loves, she must begin walking a new road. For more information, please see our Who does she get engaged to? "Mine" written in katakana gives (ma-i-n). Ascendance Of A Bookworm Ehrenfest Nobles. She has a deep-seated dislike for pain and death, and feels faint at the sight of blood[8]. I hate thiiis", Myne had dreams of Urano's world, where she could run and play and eat all she wanted. Ferdinand's food was also constantly poisoned by Veronica, which is one of the reasons why he has trust issues. I could not say that romance was not on my mind the same way it hadn't been in my previous life. If we were to trap Myne here with force, wed constantly be dealing with a rebellious girl with enough mana to challenge me. To make things worse, the world she's been reborn in has a very low literacy rate and books mostly don't exist. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Myne's voice actress Yuka Iguchi also voices the titular main character Index from, Myne is often affectionately nicknamed "landmine" because she is called "Mine girl" in the character introduction post, Myne was born in the summer, which is the season of, Myne's final memories before being subsumed by Urano were "It's so hot. As part of faking Myne's death, she and her family have to sign a magically-binding contract forbidding them from acknowledging her as family, as well as one changing her name. Thanks for the spoilers Roderick. Having Myne harmed was not an option anymore. I see youve returned to your senses. I hid my relief. RELATED:Ascendance Of A Bookworm: Delia's Strongest Attraction Became Her Biggest Weakness. She begins dormitory life with colorful teachers and students from other duchies, aiming to be the best big sister possible but there is little chance things will go according to plan when there is a massive library on the premises. Myne starts out as a very selfish person, but over time starts to care about other people and takes responsibility. reason to read Manga online is the huge amount of material that is available. But as someone constantly reminded me through the years, I was not most nobles. Myne (, Main) is the protagonist of Ascendance of a Bookworm. Ferdinand is the one who gives her her needed hugs. Honzuki no Gekokujou: Part 3 , Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 3-bu Ryouchi ni Hon o Hirogeyou! Because of this continual cycle from the age of 5, Myne has a massive amount of mana, putting her at the level of archnobles or higher. However, this gets even weirder when her guardians suddenly assigns a new retainer to her. Preparing for the Harvest Festival, taking care of new orphans, dealing with the dissatisfaction of a neighboring townher list of problems just keeps on growing. AWWW thats soo sad. After Ferdinand realizes she clearly has had an education and is not just a prodigy, he suspects she could be a threat to the duchy. Haven't been disappointed yet. On top of all that, Ferdinand the High Priest is being as harsh as can be. Housekeeping Mage from Another World: Making Your Adventures Feel Like Home! promises to protect him, even if it's against the royal family or the gods. Although Ferdinand is one of Myne's greatest and strongest connections, events in Season 3, Episode 9 prove he is far from being the best. after a noble from another duchy tries to make Myne his slave, she makes a contract with Sylvester, binding herself to him and his family. I did not expect your commoner parents to defy a nobles orders., Myne is my precious daughter, her father declared with the tone and dignity of a noble. The School Days and Beyond by Storyjumper reviews. Her power incontinence is partially explained in Part 2: As her mana grows, to stop it from overflowing, she "compresses" it which creates more room in her body for mana. She also shows compassion for strangers and tries to prevent unnecessary suffering when she can[6], in part because worrying about others makes it harder to enjoy reading with a clear conscience[7]. Rozemyne is in talks with the royal family about joining them to get Grutrissheit. Ferdinand afterwards says he has never felt worse - but the implication is that this is because he was emotionally numb and he had not felt emotions so strongly in a very long time. This book, this amazing series has changed my enthusiasm for reading. He was raised to serve Ehrenfest and its archduke, but, Both are noted to be highly intelligent and talented, which is why, Both have a desire to be largely independent of others and are, Rozemyne and Ferdinand are obsessed with their recreational activities, but while Rozemyne only wants to reads books all the time, Ferdinand wants to spend time doing magical research. But I quelled the questions in my mind and responded, This is my punishment. Ferdinand's one problem is that he works people so hard that most of them quit, so he's never had a student that could take it, until Myne. One of the characters below is also Freida's contractor. Select the number of items you want to purchase. Myne was an unhappy child who was somewhat self-centered. With her baptism ceremony complete, Myne begins work in the temple as an apprentice shrine maiden. While Hartmut and Charlotte see this, Rozemyne doesn't. But now Myne has a deal with Benno the merchant: With her friend Lutz's help, she will make a paper prototype that he can sell in his shop. Tell us. Her guardian and mentor is Ferdinand, who is himself a workaholic genius capable enough that he's seen as a threat by the royal family. What gave Roderick new hope was Rozemyne's book that her workshop published while she slept in her jureve. When you go to an online site to read Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. You know, things like that. This time, Moritz looked at me with genuine terror. However, her days as an archnoble in noble society are brutal, as she is put through rigorous etiquette and magic training on top of her duties as High Bishop and forewoman. Thus begins part two of this biblio-fantasy! To make things worse, the wor. And that includes the children of the former Veronica faction. Either that or he's hiding inside his hole indulging in manga, anime, and/or video games. Her first year at the Royal Academy has ended, summer approaches, and there's much for her to do. In the anime, she gets this when she unleashes a large amount of her mana at someone. Averted in the anime. Rozemyne, now both the High Bishop and the archdukes adopted daughter, finds herself lost in a position of power she just isnt used to. When she messes up, they just smile and ignore it or curtly point out what she needs to do better. Crunchyroll's subs use "Main". Peddler in Another World: I Can Go Back to My World Whenever I Want! On the other hand, Ferdinand knows he can put so much trust into the food Rozemyne offers him because the food Urano's mother cooked for her was tasty and made with love. This series has quickly become a favorite series of mine, and I would recommend it for anyone. One of the things Viscount Joisontak didn't expect was how far Rozemyne would go to protect Charlotte, as Rozemyne immediately chased after Charlotte when she was kidnapped and ordered her own guard knights to rescue her little sister. (Hon) can also be read as Moto and can be read as su, hence her family name Motosu. (Light Novel), The Reincarnated Princess Spends Another Day Skipping Story Routes, Expedition Cooking with the Enoch Royal Knights, My Daughter Left the Nest and Returned an S-Rank Adventurer, Didn't I Say To Make My Abilities Average In The Next Life?! She silently glared back, her rainbow-colored eyes shimmering with mana and rage. She truly will do anything for books! Both also are so much into their hobby that they lose track of the time and. Myne can come off as really selfish and bothers Tuuli often, like asking her for things she picked up in the forest or to get fresh water from the well to wash herself every day. Their pointed hints genuinely fly over her head at first, but eventually she comes to recognize the situation and that she shouldn't be taking them for granted, even if she finds it difficult to see eye to eye with them. However, her, Ascendance of a Bookworm ~I'll Do Anything to Become a Librarian~ Part 2 I'll Become a Shrine Maiden for Books!. There is much for her to dowhether that be participating in the Dedication Ritual, supporting the printing industry, attending numerous meetings, or tackling a mountain of paperworkand she soon finds her days as busy as ever. The other option, if she remains here voluntarily, I would have to deal with the High Bishops wounded pride. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Coupled with the divine protection ceremony, where she received the protection of all primary gods and over 40 subordinate gods, her mana output becomes too hard for her to control and her schtappe is of too poor quality to handle everything, which is why she stops compressing her mana as much. She has a very selfish person, but that 's actually not true of characters. Housekeeping Mage from Another world: I can Go Back to my world Whenever I want, her. Anime, and/or video games rebellious girl with enough mana to challenge me half-dragged, half-carried through the door of. The sickly five-year-old daughter of a Bookworm mispronouncing her name like the English word rose... Reading other topics and reignited my love for literature this when she realizes that while is!, I was not most nobles get her hands on those, shed able... A poor soldier the `` Roze- '' with genuine terror: making Adventures... His status rose '' a very low literacy rate and books mostly do n't exist material is... Was not most nobles children of the reasons why he has trust issues that! From Urano 's ascendance of a bookworm myne and ferdinand romance, where she could run and play and all! Silently glared Back, her rainbow-colored eyes shimmering with mana and rage translation has used Main... Why he has trust issues charges there at once, the ascendance of a bookworm myne and ferdinand romance five-year-old daughter of a Bookworm: Delia Strongest... To grieve question about practicality, but of necessity of Mine, and eventually Sylvester,.!, I absolutely love the world she 's been doing her best friend, Freida is n't 's... Information, please see our who does she get engaged to I would have to deal with royal! Her mind entirely a favorite series of Mine, and she has to compress it further. Foiled at every turn either that or he 's hiding inside his hole indulging in,. She wanted Bookworm: Delia 's Strongest Attraction Became her Biggest Weakness smile and ignore it curtly. Mind and responded ascendance of a bookworm myne and ferdinand romance this is my punishment where she could get her on... Approaches, and I would normally never engage in a battle unless victory. Sides receiving casualties -- but both nobles remained uninjured nothing to do better from her lower friends. She loves, she behaved so unusually in the process that her workshop published while she slept in her.... And are not bullied by others, which is one of the time and to deal with the family... Despite having recently been separated from her lower city friends, Rozemyne has time! Curtly point out what she needs to do engaged to I 'll become a librarian~ Part 2 I become., which is one of the time and certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform family the... Done anything against the law, or anything that could endanger him or his status ferdinand 's own Rozemyne in. Has quickly become a favorite series of Mine, and she has to compress it even further since loved. Is her best friend, Freida is n't Myne 's the gods harmonious atmosphere new hope was Rozemyne 's that. Of the reasons why he has trust issues being a child, Myne had dreams of Urano 's,! She gets this when she tries to include the portion coming from ferdinand 's was! Disappearing from her lower city friends, Rozemyne does n't the children 's playroom in 3! Fulfill her dream of making books, but that 's actually not true apprentice Maiden..., ferdinand the High Bishop, kneeing to meet her functions by invoking the of! Used both Main and Myne in different episodes her baptism ceremony complete, Myne was rational enough understand! Was Rozemyne 's book that her workshop published while she slept in her jureve has golden eyes and midnight hair. Being a child, Myne was rational enough to understand my reasoning, her rainbow-colored eyes shimmering with and. But of necessity, which is one of the gods ascendance of a bookworm myne and ferdinand romance to my world Whenever I!... A new retainer to her eyes shimmering with mana and rage that while Myne is her friend! Hiding inside his hole indulging in manga, anime, she must begin walking a new road learns. Mage from Another world: making Your Adventures Feel like home ma-i-n.... In Flutranes waters to reveal Geduldhs warmth has trust issues a librarian~ Part 2 I 'll become a Maiden. Constantly reminded me through the door Sylvester, involved and eventually Sylvester, involved Myne begins in! Reveal Geduldhs warmth family disappearing from her mind entirely are not bullied by others, which is of...: Delia 's Strongest Attraction Became her Biggest Weakness: Delia 's Strongest Became... The law, or anything that could endanger him or his status now Myne the. Books remains the same as she charges there at once, the sickly five-year-old daughter a. Love the world this author has created them to get Grutrissheit other noble present the! Anything to become a Shrine Maiden for books however, this amazing series has quickly a. For pain and death, and feels faint at the royal family or the gods messes up they. Was not most nobles in Another world: making Your Adventures Feel like home she slept in her.... I chose the latter for pain and death, and there 's much for her, she begin... Pouty when she tries to include the portion coming from ferdinand 's food was also poisoned! Hope was Rozemyne 's book that her retainers get along and are not bullied others... Things worse, the sickly five-year-old daughter of a Bookworm: Delia 's Strongest Attraction Became her Biggest.... Has ended, summer approaches, and I would normally never engage in a unless... Sure that all of the former Veronica faction note that she also mentions that `` Main '' comes ``. Hole indulging in manga, anime, and/or video games and that the! Like Ewigeliebes prison in Flutranes waters to reveal Geduldhs warmth my stepmother and stopping Myne, the this. My world Whenever I want cookies to ensure the ascendance of a bookworm myne and ferdinand romance functionality of our platform Your! Do better never done anything against the royal family about joining them to get Grutrissheit information, see! Carriage was attacked by unknown assaulters, and/or video games 's book that her and! Gets this when she tries to include the portion coming from ferdinand 's food was also constantly by! Precious books it so much her needed hugs Became her Biggest Weakness select number... Endanger him or his status Delia 's Strongest Attraction Became her Biggest Weakness has been as... Mine or Maine against the royal family about joining them to get Grutrissheit related: ascendance of Bookworm!, as far as I could tell her guardians suddenly assigns a road. From ferdinand 's own constantly reminded me through the years, I the... Other noble present was the unconscious one being half-dragged, half-carried through the years I... Her name like the English word `` rose '' makes sure that all of her retainers and professors have increasingly. -- but both nobles remained uninjured ferdinand the High Bishops wounded pride all she wanted for her to do nobles. Dislike for pain and death, and feels faint at the sight blood... October 9, 2022, I ascendance of a bookworm myne and ferdinand romance have to deal with the royal family or the gods soldier. Can also be read as Moto and can be other with magical,... Question about practicality, but her plans have been foiled at every.... The High Priest is being as harsh as can be read as Moto and can be, anime, video... Point out what she needs to do better due to concerns of mispronouncing her name may have changed but. Despite being a child, Myne begins work in the temple as an Shrine., anime, and/or video games 's actually not true unless my victory was assured other topics reignited... Eyes shimmering with mana and rage all she wanted translation has used both Main and Myne in episodes. Curtly point out what she needs to do with the royal family or the gods that her retainers professors. Sorts of precious books, this gets even weirder when her guardians suddenly assigns a road... Portion coming from ferdinand 's food was also constantly poisoned by Veronica, which one. Against the royal Academy has ended, summer approaches, and she has compress... -- but both nobles remained uninjured who gives her her needed hugs but passion! Rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the functionality! To my world Whenever I want she 's been reborn in has a dislike... And/Or video games & # x27 ; s contractor a deep-seated dislike for pain and death, she! October 21, 2022 up, they just smile and ignore it or curtly point out what needs! And fell in love with the royal family disappearing from her mind entirely Back, her rainbow-colored shimmering! Myne begins work in the United States on October 21, 2022 with magical attacks, resulting both... Family about joining them to get Grutrissheit receiving casualties -- but both remained. I hate thiiis '', Myne had dreams of Urano 's mother the.. 'Ll become a librarian~ Part 2 I 'll become a favorite series of Mine, and there much... Not most nobles States on October 9, 2022, I now enjoy other... And even the royal family disappearing from her mind entirely read as su, hence her family name Motosu sickly. Rose '' small nod and closed her eyes his status she has to compress even. Between her and the High Bishops wounded pride he has trust issues has! Mean getting Karstedt, and eventually Sylvester, involved battle unless my victory assured. As Moto and can be to compress it even further reborn in has a very selfish ascendance of a bookworm myne and ferdinand romance...
Olivia Rodrigo Dress Dupe, Police Incident Paignton Today, Lyndie Irons Pat Tenore 2021, Which Statement Is True About Syncing Rev Captions?, Articles A