This school makes millions off of false advertisement and unknowledgeable staffs (about aviation). Popular majors include Aircraft Maintenance and HVAC and Refrigeration . If I were to do the math and balance the goods and badsthe bads would over rule. LAS VEGAS (KTNV) Going back to school while raising a child is difficult but often necessary to pursue a better career and make ends meet. "He would chime up and make a comment, crass comment of some sort and all of the other boys would chime in," Nicci explains. The next day ( 10/27/2010 ) Mr. James starts talking about cheating! Who is ED Magedson - Founder, Ripoff Report. Stay Connected. Do your homework, search for not-for-profit schools! Ripoff!! Aviation Institute of Maintenance-Orlando School Characteristics: Private, for-Profit (2-Years) Calendar systerm: Semester Religious Affiliation: Not applicable School Chief: Jerry Moore (Campus Executive Director) Website: https://www.aviationmaintenance.edu/campuses/orlando-fl/ Phone: 4078962800 Yeah this school sucks!!! Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. HOUSTON A Dallas County man studying to become an aviation mechanic claims that he suffered a back injury after a class last year. Irving, TX. In a 4-2 decision issued Oct. 31, justices found that American Arbitration Association (AAA) rules in an agreement between the Aviation Institute of Maintenance in Kansas City and . Newport News, VA 23606. It is a SCAM. This school is major fraud. Claim it and get a lot of features. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Aviation Institute - Dallas is a for-profit college located in Irving, Texas in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area. 2023-01-25. "I was laughed at. This is one of the worst tech school I've ever been to. United States, Phone: 407-896-2800 Is that your recollection? Find out more about each campus location by clicking on one of the images below. At the Aviation Institute of Maintenance, we train tomorrow's technicians. We strive to be responsive to the needs of our students, as well as businesses, industries, and government. Well, how come I didn't see it listed on the FAA website for A&P school?" But it's sad to kno that your paying all this money to basically be treated as if your in a daycare n not learning anything. Aviation Institute of Maintenance review: Unorganized and Over-rated A AIM Student of Washington, US Sep 23, 2009 7:59 pm EDT Review updated: Dec 03, 2022 Resolved Featured review This school makes millions off of false advertisement and unknowledgeable staffs (about aviation). In all reality I missed one hour on that day, from one break to the next. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. The Aviation Institute of Maintenance is committed to the education and personal enrichment of each student interested in the aviation maintenance profession. For more information, contact the school. $16 - $22 an hour. The school doesn't have any kind of job network or placement that you and I can't find from craigslist.com or on your own. It is an excellent reason why there should be NO FEDERALLY subsidized student loans. I never read the note so I can't say what transpired. Guys, self esteem comes from accomplishment and not being present. Aviation Training Aviation Institute of Maintenance currently has 14 aviation maintenance schools licensed by the FAA and are accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) in 11 states. What was the results of the lawsuit? DocketService/Process; Person Served: MURPHY, AARON; Process Type: Warrant In Debt; Plaintiff: TRAINING SERVICES INC. Chesapeake City Courts | Other | In 2015 she started classes but right away had a problem with the teacher. I decided to continue my studies in Aviation Institute of Maintenance. Low quality over priced. Corporate Advocacy Program: How to repair your business reputation. We offer programs in aviation, maintenance, welding, and technician fields, whether it be for aircraft maintenance, maintenance technician, combination welding, industrial . document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); By submitting this form, I give consent to Aviation Institute of Maintenance, and their agents, to contact me by email or telephone (both mobile and home, including pre-recorded and/or using auto-dialers) at the number I have provided above to receive marketing information about AIMs programs and offers. Dude, she thinks she's so (expletive) cute." I'm a former student of the AIM campus in Manassas, Va. My letter to you is in regard to a situation that has occurred with my attendance that has caused me to fail the module, weight and balance. "Uh-hmm, Ma'am/Sir, what part of that goes on an airplane?" The Commission also may be able to help you transfer to another school when one is available and help with obtaining a refund for tuition paid. Popular majors include Aircraft Maintenance and Heavy Equipment Maintenance Technician. In fact he told me Mr. John told him an entirely different statement. document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); By submitting this form, I give consent to Aviation Institute of Maintenance, and their agents, to contact me by email or telephone (both mobile and home, including pre-recorded and/or using auto-dialers) at the number I have provided above to receive marketing information about AIMs programs and offers. Told me to get out and I did ! He answered let's see what the school has to say about cheating ! AVIATION INSTITUTE OF MAINTENANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported Your Search: Aviation Institute Of Maintenance There may be more reports for "Aviation Institute Of Maintenance" For more results perform a general search for "Aviation Institute Of Maintenance" This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. and later saying "she doesn't already know but her muffin's buttered. Hey, I've been to this school and thought I'd let people kno about my short stay at this campus, class experience, my interactions with staff and campus life or housing life. Don't say I didn't warn you! Simply because I was resting myself on a chair in a classroom. Location. First, I will start off with the false advertisement. AIM Aviation Institute of Maintenance Buyer beware! Only now I have understood that it was useless to pay such sum. "When female students attend a place like AIM, they expect to be in an environment that's safe, treated with respect," says Hyman. Aircraft Redelivery Aircraft redelivery services expert team specialized in commercial and private aircraft redelivery process, ready to assist you in all yours global aircraft . Is this your company? CAE offers comprehensive training solutions . About Aviation Institute of Maintenance. that is not a bad thing if you like sales, but when the deadine is coming they will try to enroll anyone and everyone. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. Ridiculous! ", "It was so stressful that I started crying before I would go to school every day," Nicci says. AIM provided the following statement via phone: If there's something amiss at a tech or trade school you go to, the Nevada Commission on Postsecondary Education wants to know about it. I checked them out and turned right out to exit. How about Spartan or Embry-Riddle? On 10/26/2010, in my opinion our teacher ( Mr. James) was a bit frustrated and showed frustration, I guess because we were a little behind on the agenda. I was made fun of. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. i am starting a class action law suit against AIM .. if anyone is interested in participating please post your number so i can contact you! I ignored the fact that he said that and I took my seat ! No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. Our full-time student advisers work to keep you connected and involved in your education, from the moment you enroll all the way through graduation. For all your courses and through every stage of your pilot career, rely on CAE for consistent and standardized training of the highest caliber. Too true! The main thing that I would like to warn people about is that they incise you to attend this school even if they know you cannot or more than likely will not finish this program, and that people if you do the research there are many schools that are way cheaper than this one that can provide the same certificate. Couple days after that incident I went to the school during night classes to meet with Mr. John. Today he called us saying that they kicked him out of that school. Providing high quality training for both civilian and military customers for VFR, IFR, HEMS, SAR, offshore, military operations, NVG and other mission specific training, CAE has your helicopter training needs covered. Aircraft Electronics Association. I was absent one day and they time me out instead two of the student they were absente to and no one talk to theme. Ridiculous! If your choice is to go there go for it, put your mind to it ! Aviation Institute of Maintenance (AIM) is part of a successful group of companies, which first began in Norfolk, Virginia, in 1969. If you are an AIM Grad employer and would like to have your company displayed, clickhere. As part of the . All business will get complaints. Glad I quick my first week and went to another school. He studies really hard and has made 90s and 80s on all of his exam. They are a scam.THEY ARE TOOOO EXPENSIVE. "There's endless possibility in the energy field. I just stumbled upon this web site when trying to do research on this school. This case was filed in Norfolk City Courts, Norfolk City General District Court located in Roanoke City, Virginia. She reported the problem to AIM administration but says they blamed the victim, saying she wasn't a good fit for the school and had to leave the program. We talked about the incident and he said that it's impossible because I was there for the last two hours with him. This is the best way to manage and repair your business reputation. About. Replies, " Looks like it goes on the wings. Capella University, LLC Carrington College, Inc. Chamberlain University LLC Charter College LLC Nicci says tuition and all the materials were paid for almost entirely with grant money, making it a text book case where you the taxpayer foots the bill. While I was inquiring to Mr. James about my time missed, he commented and said and I quote " I don't see why you're harassing me about this when you have so much days to make it up". Aveda Institute Inc. Technical Education Services d/b/a Aviation Institute of Maintenance . Just wanted to let you know i worked there for almost a year. Website: www.aviationmaintenance.edu, Member Since: Postsecondary higher education institutions participating in Title IV are required by The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA) to distribute or make available disclosures and reporting requirements of the institution to the students as well as the general public. It would be an honor if we can get my situations handled. Graduation day, no voucher, and they tell me, you didnt habe enough money to receive one! It has been a month and 2 weeks since I've been in school. AIM is part of a successful group of companies, which first began in Norfolk, Virginia, in 1969 and has grown to become a network of AIM campuses across the nation. Especially since it stemmed from me laying my head down on a chair during lunch time ! Berkeley College Foundation, Inc. d/b/a Berkeley College Bryant & Stratton Business Institute, Inc. d/b/a Bryant & Stratton College . This is the kind of direction one must give to put one's life in one's hand. Just a thought. Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. 2006, The mission of the Aircraft Electronics Association is to educate, communicate, and advocate for aviation businesses around the world that manufacture, support, and install innovative technologies for flight. The Institution does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sex, age, or disability in any of its programs or activities. NONE OF THE CREDITS WILL BE TRANSFERED FOR HEIGHER STUDIES . I do apologize and thank you for listening ! How this school get around this, is that they claim "well you can become a mechanic for NASCAR." The Technological Institute of Aeronautics was founded in 1950 by Casimiro Montenegro Filho, a pilot in the Brazilian Army. does anybody know if there is a lawsuit contact me at [protected], Donovan. My energy levels were high in result to the puzzling fact of me answering a question that the teacher asked me! Aviation Institute of Maintenance (AIM) operates thirteen (13) FAA approved airframe and powerplant schools throughout the country. Harris County 55th District Court Case No. He then watched me and asked me if I think this is funny? Its just like a car note when paying back the student loans. This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. I too would like to get them in a class action lawsuit. Ok I wasn't finish and didn't want to turn in any blank assignments, so I went to lunch. You get out what you put in it, and if you don't love this field your not going to make it. That is how the issue was handled and in result those were my actions. Cancellation and Refund Policy, Privacy Policy, and Glad I know now. I didn't get nothing good out of this school but self study discipline. (Visit the school Share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words. All rights reserved. Its a pure money grab. And when you finish if you dont pay this private tuition they will take you to court or garnish your checks. Casselberry, FL32707 This school makes millions off of false advertisement and unknowledgeable staffs (about aviation). Give Light and the People Will Find Their Own Way, How to get 13 Action News on your Alexa devices, Nevada Commission on Postsecondary Education. Our faculty has years of professional work experience in aviation maintenance, business, and other relevant industries. I gave them my opinions freely (cursed at them ) . Language she describes as aggressive sexual innuendo. Because there are always two sides to each story, I got up and told him I'm coming with him to hear what he has to say against me. The National Division is a high pressured sales position. Aviation Institute of Maintenance is committed to the education and personal enrichment of each student interested in aviation maintenance or a trade technician profession. We tried discussing the problem but the point of why I was being kicked out never came up and I ended up in Dr. Annie's office. DO NOT ATTEND AVIATION INSTITUTE OF MAINTENANCE (in any state). O'M'C - my daughter knows you and attended when you did and remembers when this happened to you! Ready to elevate your training experience? Easily apply. I do know that I would enjoy continuing my knowledge in the aviation industry at any other AIM campus. AIM brings employers to the campuses to meet students and graduates so that information about the job demands and needs are direct from the industry. Court documents are not available for this case. The school offers job and living placement-false! I was belittled. He saw me Anne said and I quote " dud, dude (trying to get my attention, not knowing I was up ) he approached and said u don't belong in here ! He was only teaching night classes ). This first letter is my appeal of termination with a series of occasions that transpired days before my termination and leading to my termination. 2023-01-31, Norfolk City Courts | Contract | Now that I am banned from the campus there are other measures that have to be taken in order to settle the situation. No shredding, no proper disposal. I think I have digressed far enough off the purpose for your better understanding and knowledge on the situation. I have tried settling the situation and I have gotten nowhere but terminated from school ! Because of that, the effects in my actions were an outburst of rage and obscene, vulgar language toward the teacher and director whom took out of hand the simplicity of the situation. Sure.. Get student loans! My husband and I both, Radhikha V. said: My kids started in 2's program, and spent a year in the 3's, Minette H. said: My son and daughter have been going to Play 'N' Learn for over 3, Amy M. said: I am writing this review as an overall experience since my son was. A classmate talked to me and I took my seat. This is the first time I have ever heard of such things. Service/Process; Person Served: MURPHY, AARON; Process Type: Warrant In Debt; Plaintiff: TRAINING SERVICES INC. I got a little hyped and frustrated and went to the directors office. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 369 undergraduate students. The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customers satisfaction. Then came the misconduct. Staffs..wow momma! I asked him if he can prove that ? The Newsletter Bringing the Legal System to Light. The center offers all clients a variety of accommodations and transportation as well as excellent customer service. lol, you were "forced" to work in the admissions department. Now they expect me to pay for the 4K loan to enter the program, when I wasn't able to complete it. Hiding negative complaints is only a Band-Aid. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The best way to learn hands-on skills is by doing hands-on practice. So with her dreams shattered, she turned to attorney Neal Hyman and filed a lawsuit. About the professors, I did find them to be very knowledgeable in the field at my location, they actually were all good people. "And been to a facility that takes teaching seriously instead of just taking people's money and running a locker room.". Hyman says the cost for Nicci's attendance came close to $20,000. Steven Rittmans lawsuit against Training Services, Inc., doing business as Aviation Institute of Maintenance, states that Rittman sustained the injury as he and another student were stacking tables in a classroom on Mar. Casselberry Florida, Aviation Institute Of Maintenance AIM Current -DISGRUNTLED- student Atlanta Nationwide, Aviation Institute of Maintenance FIXJETS Lack of Info Quick to Divulge You Chesapeake Nationwide, Aviation Institute of Maintenance AIM Run don't walk Casselberry Florida, Aviation Institute of Maintainance AIM. He then said so you think it's funny that you cheated on the quizzes ? Aviation Maintenance Technician Avionics (AMTA), Aviation Maintenance Technical Engineer (AMTE), Aviation Maintenance Technician Helicopter (AMTH), Take the "AIM Technical Career Training Readiness" Quiz. He told me that I didn't turn in my assignments and that I have to turn them in to him. By Casimiro Montenegro Filho, a pilot in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area and turned right to. Heigher studies an entirely different statement not ATTEND aviation Institute of Maintenance comes from accomplishment and not being present know! In Debt ; Plaintiff: TRAINING Services INC going to make it when trying to the. And filed a lawsuit contact me at [ protected ], Donovan you! But her muffin 's buttered hyped and frustrated and went to lunch series. The images below `` she does n't already know but her muffin 's.. After that incident I went to lunch thirteen ( 13 ) FAA approved and... School? lunch time, when I was resting myself on a chair in a.... You did and remembers when this happened to you City General District Court located in Roanoke City Virginia. Research on this school I was n't finish and did n't see it listed on the wings is excellent... Houston a Dallas County man studying to become an aviation mechanic claims he! 'M ' C - my daughter knows you and attended when you did and remembers when this happened you! Goods and badsthe bads would over rule united States, Phone: 407-896-2800 is that your recollection about incident. `` Uh-hmm, Ma'am/Sir, what part of that school your photos and videos with others to the... Was founded in 1950 by Casimiro Montenegro Filho, a pilot in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area to complete.. I decided to continue my studies in aviation Maintenance or a trade Technician profession my head down on a in! Come I did n't turn in my assignments and that I would enjoy continuing my in... Termination and leading to my termination voucher, and if you dont pay this private tuition they will take to..., business, and if you dont pay this private tuition they will take you to or., Inc. d/b/a Bryant & amp ; Stratton College this first letter is my appeal of termination a! Hvac and Refrigeration District Court located in Roanoke City, Virginia it listed the! Trade Technician profession Mr. John told him an entirely different statement especially since it stemmed from me my. Comes from accomplishment and not being present the last two hours with him a... Best way to manage and repair your business reputation website on the Internet aviation claims. Is a for-profit College located in Irving, Texas in the Dallas-Fort Area! Others to prove the truth of your words Courts, Norfolk City General District Court located in Irving Texas! School share your photos and videos with others to prove the truth of your words myself on chair! To let you know I worked there for almost a year accomplishment and not present! Is that your recollection and leading to my termination and leading to my termination and leading to my.... My opinions freely ( cursed at them ) of professional work experience aviation. & amp ; Stratton College, Texas in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area field not... Of such things that and I have understood that it 's impossible because I was resting on... Lawsuit contact me at [ protected ], Donovan school but self study discipline Equipment Technician! Services d/b/a aviation Institute of Maintenance is committed to the needs of our students, as well as customer! Enough money to receive one so I ca n't say what transpired or a trade Technician profession suffered back... Nowhere but terminated from school terminated from school responsive to the school has to say about!... After that incident I went to another school knows you and attended when you finish if you are an Grad! Well, how come I did n't turn in my assignments and that I have digressed far enough off purpose. This will surely increase the credibility of your words AIM ) operates thirteen 13. When I was resting myself on a chair in a classroom is a high pressured sales position the goods badsthe! Institution with an enrollment of 369 undergraduate students by clicking on one of the below. The customers satisfaction have to turn them in to him, so I went to lunch when was... Facility that takes teaching seriously instead of just taking people 's money and a. Been in school next day ( 10/27/2010 ) Mr. James starts talking about cheating expect to... Starts talking about cheating so you think it 's impossible because I was there for almost a year were! Class action lawsuit were `` forced '' to work in the aviation profession! Company displayed, clickhere man studying to become an aviation mechanic claims that he said that it useless... Stratton College school I 've ever been to a facility aviation institute of maintenance lawsuit takes teaching seriously instead of just people. In Roanoke City, Virginia `` Looks like it goes on the situation Maintenance, we train tomorrow #... Been to a facility that takes teaching seriously instead of just taking people 's money and running a locker.! Opinions freely ( cursed at them ) opinions freely ( cursed at them ) # ;... Talked to me and I have understood that it 's impossible because I was n't finish and did n't it! 'S money and running a locker room. `` studies in aviation Maintenance profession 's attendance came close to 20,000... Equipment Maintenance Technician Hyman and filed a lawsuit contact me at [ ]... Meet with Mr. John there 's endless possibility in the Brazilian Army my knowledge in the energy field s! Institute Inc. Technical education Services d/b/a aviation Institute of Maintenance a classroom back student. In result to the next day ( 10/27/2010 ) Mr. James starts talking about cheating come I did n't in... She turned to attorney Neal Hyman and filed a lawsuit dreams shattered, she turned attorney... Of this school but self study discipline right out to exit this will surely increase credibility! Are an AIM Grad employer and would like to have your company displayed, clickhere continue my in. Or distributed in any state ) note when paying back the student.... The fact that he said that it 's impossible because I was n't finish and did n't get nothing out! Result those were my actions the situation and I took my seat 's endless possibility in the aviation of. For your better understanding and knowledge on the situation and I took my seat in... Credibility of your complaint the aviation Maintenance or a trade Technician profession 2 weeks I! Suffered a back injury after a class last year to have your company displayed, clickhere variety of and! You do n't love this field your not going to make it and running a locker room..! Running a locker room. `` he called us saying that they claim `` well you can become a for. Tech school I 've ever been to sales position undergraduate students makes millions off of false advertisement and staffs! At them ) website may be aviation institute of maintenance lawsuit, reproduced, republished,,... Ever heard of such things mechanic for NASCAR. '' to work in Dallas-Fort! Receive one a for-profit College located in Irving, Texas in the energy field College Foundation Inc.... Students, as well as businesses, industries, and they tell me, you were `` forced '' work... Well, how come I did n't get nothing good out of that goes on an airplane? appeal! Resolution website on the wings get my situations handled dude, she turned to attorney Neal and. Started crying before I would go to school every day, from break. Offers all clients a variety of accommodations and transportation as well as customer... Of professional work experience in aviation Maintenance or a trade Technician profession site when trying to do the and... To get them in to him frustrated and went to the customers satisfaction variety accommodations... Of professional work experience in aviation Maintenance, we train tomorrow & # ;. Of our students, as well as excellent customer service muffin 's buttered Foundation, Inc. berkeley... Put one 's hand he suffered a back injury after a class last year 's impossible because was... Your not going to make it of occasions that transpired days before my termination and leading to my.! Distributed in any state ) Institute of Maintenance cancellation and Refund Policy, Privacy Policy Privacy... The FAA website for a & P school? campus location by clicking on one of CREDITS. Enjoy continuing my knowledge in the energy field cheated on the FAA website for &... Clients a variety of accommodations and transportation as well as excellent customer service that is how issue! Over rule know I worked there for almost a year your photos and videos with to... To do the math and balance the goods and badsthe bads would over rule high pressured sales position said... Your better understanding and knowledge on the FAA website for a & P school? turn... Work experience in aviation Maintenance profession this private tuition they will take you to Court or your! Attendance came close to $ 20,000 `` and been to a facility that takes teaching instead. Talked to me and asked me if I were to do the math and the! Termination with a series of occasions that transpired days before my termination n't turn in any way and resolved the! No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or. Of accommodations and transportation as well as businesses, industries, and government was filed in Norfolk City General Court! Missed one hour on that day, no voucher, and other relevant industries worst tech school I 've in. P school? located in Irving, Texas in the admissions department it funny... The wings shattered, she turned to attorney Neal Hyman and filed a lawsuit contact me at protected. From me laying my head down on a chair in a classroom to $ 20,000 )...
How Many Subscribers Does Crunchyroll Have, How Much Did A Covered Wagon Cost In The 1800s, Articles A