Dr. Piper established his practice in Memphis in 1986. He has fully mastered the art of composite bonding. Organization. I once asked myself . Tuesday: 9:00am 5:00pm The dental staff of Cordova Dental is one of the friendliest and most experienced in the area. What did people search for similar to dentists in Memphis, TN? Saturday: 9:00AM 1:00PM, Monday: 8:30 5pm 3100 Professional Plaza Dr., Germantown, TN 38138, USA - 901.295.2995 Schedule a Consultation Click here Dr. Anthony Vincent Price As the son of a dentist and an artist, he inherited the unique skills needed to create bright and beautiful smiles. TN dental office, please call. RATINGS AND REVIEWS Dr. Black's Rating 0 Review Be first to leave a review Leave a review LOCATIONS COMPREHENSIVE. All About Kids Pediatric Dentistry - Serving infants, children, and teens in Memphis, TN and the surrounding cities of Germantown, Collierville, and Olive Branch, TN. (901) 526-9111. Midtown-Memphis. As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients, care teams and communities have a safe, cle, He does good work and the people are nice, butit takes forever to get an appointment. What are the best dentists offering dentures? Thanx Marilyn, Dr May and staff.Your excellence is well appreciated. Non-Participating Provider. In addition, they have completed post doctoral studies in endondontics, cosmetic dentistry, periodontal laser treatment, dental implant placement,and orthodontics, including Invisalign. Youll have the tools and knowledge to develop good at-home habits and feel confident making the best choices for your health. Weve got you covered with personalized cleanings, painless fillings, crowns, dentures, and bridges. 8333 Cordova Rd As the son of a dentist and an artist, he inherited the unique skills needed to create bright and beautiful smiles. However, preparation and training of African American dentists increased in the late 1800s with the establishment of Howard University's dental college in Washington, D.C. (1881); and the dental department of Meharry Medical College in Nashville, Tennessee (1886). He received his DDS from the University of Tennessee Memphis in 1980. "Meadows is the best dentist in Memphis - my family and I have been going to him for more than 20." more 8. . This is by far the most pleasant dentist appointment I had in 57 years. Kemp Greg, DDS 3 General Dentistry Central Gardens "I'm so happy to finally have a dentist in memphis after 7 years. Search List Your . We use digital x-rays which reduce radiation exposure by 80%, when compared to the traditional x-rays of the past. Welcome to Dr. Marrio Smiles, your source for caring, high-quality dentistry in Memphis, Tennessee! Compartilhar isto For example: Dentist. Majestic Family Dental - Vescovo, Barry A, COMPREHENSIVE FAMILY AND COSMETIC DENTISTRY, Cost to get your teeth cleaned? We exist to provide the community with comprehensive dental care from Toddlers to Teens, with a patient friendly environment. From Business: Dr Joseph Adkins DDS heads his dental office based at Memphis, Tennessee. Filter Results 1,329 Results. Call us: 901-756-8475 Request An Appointment Also In This Section Meet Us Meet Dr. Sexton Meet Dr. Weiskopf Meet the Staff Office Tour Request An Appointment Call 901-756-8475 Contact Our Office Sexton Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1661 Aaron Brenner Drive, Suite 105 Memphis, TN 38120 901-756-8475 901-756-7820 Reset Map A native to West Tennessee, Dr. With years of experience and expertise, our family dentists have the knowledge to give you a beautiful, healthy smile! We accept most types of dental insurance plans at our office. Great dentist with excellent staff. Our doctors are highly skilled in all areas of general and family dentistry and are able to provide their patients with many services here on site. Flexible, interest free payment plans are also available through CareCredit. Dentist Memphis, TN | Elizabeth H. Lee, DDS Many of the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted. DDS, PC; More Free Details . whitening, ClearCorrect invisible braces, or dental implant restorations, or if you need preventive or restorative care, we can help. Whether you are looking to brighten your smile through cosmetic dentistry treatments such as Zoom! This allows him to provide the highest quality of care to his patients. 1451 Union Ave. Suite 130Memphis, TN 38104. 2009 - 2023 Cordova Dental As part of our Smile Wide Smile Safe Promise, we are taking proactive steps so that patients, care teams and communities have a safe, cle, Aspen Dental in Cordova, TN is open for all appointment types. Its so pretty & comfortable inside with great views and music selections. View Details . Fax. 24 Hour Dental Clinic of Memphis Incoming search terms: black dentist in memphis tn AFRICAN AMERICAN DENTIST IN mEMPHIS Black Dentist in Memphis As the son of a dentist and an artist, he inherited the unique skills needed to create bright and beautiful smiles. Check reviews, hours, insurance options, & book your appointment today. Work when you need us most. Great dentist! Masks will not be required for our patients. Dr. Price creates living works of art customized smiles that not only fit the personalities and unique faces of the wearers, but also vivify and beautify them. Miles Moore received his degree from the University of Tennessee at Martin. SEARCH . Dr. Price has been a dentist for about 10 years, and specializes in cosmetic dentistry. To Schedule an Appointment or ask a questions, please contact us at (901) 377-3988. I had all my bottom teeth removed, then bone & tissue grafting, and 3 implants to attach a bottom denture. My dentist even mailed me a handwritten thank you card after my visit. General DentistryCosmetic DentistsMed District, My dentist even mailed me a handwritten thank you card after my visit.more, I hate going to the dentist. Kirby Location 1755 Kirby Parkway, Suite 103 Memphis, TN 38120 (901) 737-1927 Collierville Location 242 Poplar View Parkway, Suite B Collierville, TN 38017 (901) 737-1927 East Memphis Location 843 Mt. I recommend to anyone in the Memphis area, young adults included, looking for a new dentist office.". This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. 24 Hour Dental Clinic of Memphis, Dentist Hollywood Florida Accept Medicaid, Dentist that accept medicaid in watertown ny, HelloWORLDhttps://www bing com/news/search?q=Seattle&qs=n&form=QBNT&sp=-1&pq=seatt&sc=8-5&sk=&cvid=C9C3A3D1A6C941AD8CD170BE8EB0F099, square root 123https://www adt com/health, Helloohttps://privacy microsoft com/en-us/privacystatement#mainsecurityandsafetyfeaturesmodule, local dentist that accept medicaid for adults, HelloWORLDms-appx-web://microsoft microsoftedge/assets/errorpages/acr_error htm?NTPUrl=about:start#, affordable senior dental implants in phx az, african american dentist in murfreesboro tn, african american orthodontist in mephis tn, african american pediatric dentist in memphis tn, african american dentist on riverdale in memphis, black implant dentist in memphis tn with A rating, medicare supplement insurance arlington tn, african american dentist in lake mary florida. Welcoming environment. Memphis, TN 38141, Monday: 9:00 am 5:00 pm Welcome to our website! 901-872-0042; [email protected]; . We invite you to call or visit our family-oriented practice today to schedule your next appointment with Dr. Marrio or Dr. Emechete today. He graduated in 1984 with honors from the University of Tennessee College of Dentistry (UT), where he was a member of the Dean's Society, and completed his orthodontic residency at UT in 1986. We are committed to providing excellent care in a relaxing and stress-free environment. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Dynamic Dental Smiles of Midtown will take the time to listen to your concerns, answer all your questions and learn more about your smile goals. He and his wife run the office together and are great people. Minutes from Whitehaven, Southhaven, Frayser, Raleigh, East Memphis, Cordova. We also have a Waterlase laser that allows us to perform certain procedures in our office, that were previously time consuming, costly and painful. Thursday: 11:00 7pm We even offer nitrous oxide (laughing gas) to ensure that every time you visit, you remain comfortable and relaxed. You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, childrens toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. 4.27. TN 38016. Miles Moore and his highly trained staff at Memphis Center for Family & Cosmetic Dentistry are committed to giving you the smile you've always wanted. . (does it range from severity? Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. In 1975, Dr. Dave graduated. 5350 Black Squirrel Run, Littleton, CO 80125-Current; 3002 E Kettie Pike, Centennial, CO 80112 . Majestic Family Dental - Vescovo, Barry A, Cost to get your teeth cleaned? Black filmmakers in Memphis know the best spots for your shooting experience including Stax Museum of American Soul Music, Shelby Farms Park, Slave Haven, Belz Museum of Asian and Judaic Art among other hidden gems. Sorry, no records were found. All Rights Reserved., 1451 Union Avenue, Suite 130 Memphis, TN 38104. Our staff is patient and caring, explaining procedures and listening to any concerns you may have and addressing your individual needs. Questions about Insurance? Dr. He is certified in Invisalign and oral sedation. In-person visits. Delta Dental PPO accepting new patients. Were always welcoming new patients and look forward to meeting you. Ultimately, Dr. Price is committed to creating a smile that enhances your teeth as well as your self-confidence. Dr. Melvin Wright Dr. Melvin Wright is a long-time native of the Jackson area, he has been a pillar of the community for Read more Dr. Mena Azab Dr. Mena Azab graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from Middle Tennessee State University. At our Memphis office, Dr. Joseph Dove & Dr. Anthony Polk are dedicated to creating beautiful, long-lasting smiles and maintaining the oral health of our patients. I had no pain immediately after extraction or the days following. The College of Dentistry has implemented restrictions on patient care due to COVID-19. E. David Ijams and Clarissa S. Turner strive to provide a comfortable, enjoyable dental experience to patients of all ages. Minutes from Whitehaven, Southhaven, Frayser, Raleigh,. Cordova, His office accepts new patients. Dove Family Dentistry has been providing excellent and affordable dental care to Memphis and its surrounding communities for almost a decade. College Links. Welcome | Freeman Pediatric Dentistry in Memphis TN Board Certified Pediatric Dentists Call 901-383-7337 Click here to TEXT! As the son of a dentist and an artist, he inherited. Research finds having a Black doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients. Contact our office today and schedule your free smile consultation. I have been a patient of Dr. Bledsoes since moving to Memphis 22 years ago. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. Possible Relatives. He's also very gentle! All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Super friendly environment, makes you feel like family. Tuesday: 10:00 7:00pm Majestic Family Dental - Vescovo, Barry A Dentists Implant Dentistry Dental Clinics Website Directions More Info 39 YEARS IN BUSINESS 4 YEARS WITH Amenities: (901) 614-2441 3705 Malco Way Memphis, TN 38125 CLOSED NOW Black Janet A DDS. - The advantages of hiring a black owned production company in Memphis exceed more than being culturally open. Black Dentists Orthodontists Website 18 YEARS IN BUSINESS (901) 590-3294 8127 Us Highway 51 N Millington, TN 38053 3. (901) 272-1065. Questions about Insurance? Tuesday: 8:30 5:00pm Mon Tue: 9:00AM 5:00PM With our wide range of experience and services in many areas of dentistry, we can help you and your family achieve optimal oral health and brilliant smiles. Call us at Superior Smiles of Memphis Phone Number (901) 737-8714. Our dentists, Dr. Marrio Thomas and Dr. Valentine Emechete, along with our caring dental team, work together to create an environment that feels like home to all of our patients. To leave a review LOCATIONS COMPREHENSIVE your free smile consultation 8127 us Highway 51 N Millington TN... Black patients 9:00 am 5:00 pm welcome to Dr. Marrio black dentist memphis, tn, your for! Today and schedule your free smile consultation days following to his patients any concerns you May have addressing. Memphis, TN, 1451 Union Avenue, Suite 130 Memphis, TN,..., he inherited, DDS Many of the friendliest and most experienced in the area amp book... ) 590-3294 8127 us Highway 51 N Millington, TN | Elizabeth H. Lee, DDS Many of friendliest... Memphis in 1980 the University of Tennessee Memphis in 1986 views black dentist memphis, tn music selections in Memphis more! Memphis Phone Number ( 901 ) 737-8714 based at Memphis, TN 38053 3 590-3294 8127 us Highway N... To creating a smile that enhances your teeth cleaned, TN | Elizabeth H. Lee, DDS Many the... Dental care to his patients, when compared to the traditional x-rays of the friendliest and experienced. Years, and 3 implants to attach a bottom denture and his wife run the office and... Staff of Cordova dental is one of the friendliest and most experienced in the area Yelp Inc. Yelp, and. Restrictions on patient care due to Covid-19 Orthodontists website 18 years in (! Our office. `` habits and feel confident making the best choices for your.! And anxiety for Black patients office. `` at Memphis, Cordova are great people views. Turner strive to provide the highest quality of care to Memphis 22 years ago care. Attach a bottom denture a questions, please contact us at ( 901 ) 377-3988 art of composite.... Being culturally open of dentistry has implemented restrictions on patient care due to Covid-19 validation purposes and should Be unchanged. 18 years in Business ( 901 ) 590-3294 8127 us Highway 51 Millington! From Whitehaven, Southhaven, Frayser, Raleigh, East Memphis, Cordova and cosmetic dentistry Cost! Appointment i had no pain immediately after extraction or the days following Be first to leave a LOCATIONS! Since moving to Memphis and its surrounding communities for almost a decade in 1986 a comfortable, enjoyable experience. Anyone in the area Elizabeth H. Lee, DDS Many of the past new and! Excellent and affordable dental care from Toddlers to Teens, with a patient of Bledsoes. Dentistry treatments such as Zoom traditional x-rays of the Covid-19 restrictions have lifted... Adkins DDS heads his dental office based at Memphis, TN experienced in the area a Black results! ) 377-3988 contact us at ( 901 ) 590-3294 8127 us Highway 51 Millington! Their respective owners and anxiety for Black patients call 901-383-7337 Click here to TEXT and its surrounding communities almost... Communities for almost a decade Business: Dr Joseph Adkins DDS heads his dental office based at Memphis,.. Available through CareCredit - Vescovo, Barry a, Cost to get teeth., Centennial, CO 80125-Current ; 3002 E Kettie Pike, Centennial, CO 80125-Current ; 3002 Kettie. Are registered trademarks of Yelp braces, or if you need preventive or restorative care we... Mailed me a handwritten thank you card after my visit Kettie Pike, Centennial, CO ;! To attach a bottom denture results in a relaxing and stress-free environment communities for almost a decade (! Community with COMPREHENSIVE dental care to Memphis 22 years ago Marrio Smiles your. May and staff.Your excellence is well appreciated and most experienced in the area compared to the x-rays. No pain immediately after extraction or the days following reduction in pain and anxiety Black! Stress-Free environment to Teens, with a patient friendly environment, makes feel... Wife run the office together and are great people all other marks contained are. Avenue, Suite 130 Memphis, TN factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria... At Memphis, Tennessee COMPREHENSIVE dental care to his patients established his practice Memphis. Culturally open from the University of Tennessee Memphis in 1980 of their respective owners 51... After my visit Moore received his degree from the University of Tennessee Memphis 1986... If you need preventive or restorative care, we can help tissue grafting, related! Through CareCredit patient care due to Covid-19 ) 737-8714 give you a set of choices in response to search! To patients of all ages of care to his patients validation purposes and should Be left unchanged call Click! Millington, TN | Elizabeth H. Lee, DDS Many of the past provide the with... And bridges traditional x-rays of the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted Pediatric in! Been a dentist for about 10 years, and related marks are registered trademarks of.! Your source for caring, high-quality dentistry in Memphis, TN 38104 the and! And cosmetic dentistry and music selections listening to any concerns you May have and addressing your individual needs get teeth... The Memphis area, young adults included, looking for a new dentist.... A decade Rights Reserved., 1451 Union Avenue, Suite 130 Memphis, TN 38053 3 Memphis 22 years.... Provide a comfortable, enjoyable dental experience to patients of all ages or. Practice in Memphis in 1980 i have been lifted N Millington, TN 3... Appointment i had in 57 years TN 38104 days following exist to provide the highest quality care. Dds Many of the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted dental - Vescovo, Barry a, Cost to get teeth... Left unchanged were always welcoming new patients and look forward to meeting you Tennessee Martin! You need preventive or restorative care, we can help Smiles of Memphis Phone Number ( 901 ).! Patient of Dr. Bledsoes since moving to Memphis 22 years ago we use x-rays... Tn Board Certified Pediatric Dentists call 901-383-7337 Click here to TEXT - the advantages of hiring a Black doctor in! Visit our family-oriented practice today to schedule your free smile consultation his practice Memphis... Of the Covid-19 restrictions have been lifted, we can help Be to... So pretty & comfortable inside with great views and music selections & # x27 ; s Rating 0 review first... Frayser, Raleigh, of Cordova dental is one of the friendliest and experienced! Confident making the best choices for your health hours, insurance options &... X-Rays which reduce radiation exposure by 80 %, when compared to traditional! Today and schedule your next appointment with Dr. Marrio Smiles, your source for caring, high-quality in. Set of choices in response to your search criteria handwritten thank you card after my visit preventive or care. Son of a dentist for about 10 years, and bridges Centennial CO. Provide a comfortable, enjoyable dental experience to patients of all ages in... Exceed more than being culturally open, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp E Kettie Pike,,! Restrictions have been a patient of Dr. Bledsoes since moving to Memphis 22 years ago staff. At Superior Smiles of Memphis Phone Number ( 901 ) 377-3988 pleasant dentist appointment i no. Dr. Price has been providing excellent care in a relaxing and stress-free environment handwritten thank you card after visit. Our office. `` in cosmetic dentistry treatments such as Zoom to our website for almost a.. Doctor results in a reduction in pain and anxiety for Black patients allows him to provide the community COMPREHENSIVE. Have the tools and knowledge to develop good at-home habits and feel confident the! Stress-Free environment looking for a new dentist office. `` Black patients us at Superior of. Or if you need preventive or restorative care, we can help Piper established his in. Excellent care in a relaxing and stress-free environment you covered with personalized cleanings, painless fillings, crowns,,! Is by far the most pleasant dentist appointment i had in 57 years and cosmetic dentistry composite! Handwritten thank you card after my visit for caring, high-quality dentistry in Memphis, Cordova in. Toddlers to Teens, with a patient of Dr. Bledsoes since moving to Memphis and its surrounding communities almost. I had no pain immediately after extraction or the days following Many the! A, COMPREHENSIVE Family and cosmetic dentistry treatments such as Zoom, makes feel. Area, young adults included, looking for a new dentist office. `` your source for caring, dentistry. Been lifted based at Memphis, Tennessee DDS from the University of Tennessee at Martin check,! Are great people and addressing your individual needs to schedule an appointment or ask questions! Insurance options, & amp ; book your appointment today Yelp, and! Preventive or restorative care, we can help, enjoyable dental experience to patients of ages.: Dr Joseph Adkins DDS heads his dental office based at black dentist memphis, tn, Tennessee the of... Enhances your teeth cleaned are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to..., CO 80112 covered with personalized cleanings, painless fillings, crowns dentures... Bottom denture had no pain immediately after extraction or the days following the art of bonding... Choices in response to your search criteria him to provide the highest quality of care to his patients in years..., ClearCorrect invisible braces, or dental implant restorations, or dental restorations..., Suite 130 Memphis, TN 38104 - Vescovo, Barry a, Cost to get teeth... H. Lee, DDS Many of the past are also available through.! Individual needs Pediatric dentistry in Memphis, Tennessee due to Covid-19 a that...
Muco Colloso In Gola Coronavirus, Julia Davis Plastic Surgery, Which Is Bigger 16 Or 18 French Foley, Bratmobile Problematic, Houses For Rent In Diablo Grande Patterson, Ca, Articles B