With new and renovated apartments and townhomes, life-enhancing amenities, and gorgeous landscaping, you're sure to develop a life you love. 2023 Fogelman Properties, LLC. Homes similar to 1427 Bouldercrest Rd SE are listed between $73K to $1,000K at an average of $235 per square foot. Do not sell or share my personal information. Consult with a real estate agent for specific fee information in your area. "When we have that intense heat, and that that burn debrief that changes the chemical composition of the soil. It happened to me once. Atlantas Eastside is home to some of this capital citys trendiest neighborhoods. They like to find anything which doesn't meet their criteria and make extra money off of it. Reserve your new home today and receive $500 off your first month's rent! Apartments.com Always beware of scams. Other than that the walls are very thin. . HowLoud. Contact us or stop by today. We now have security that runs every now and then in the neighborhood over night. Walk Score Artesian East Village is a pet-friendly community featuring a community pet park allowing your pet to enjoy being off leash in this designated area. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $1,850/mo, which has decreased by $87/mo in the last 30 days. There are people getting mugged at gun and knife point, random homeless people in the lots. Management takes FOREVER to fix things. Take driveway on left at 11059 down to the property (before Fritch Creek Rd). 13.6 mi, Marietta, Ive literally had to go to other places to bathe myself and my son. 15.6 mi, Sandy Springs, Get Directions. Based on Redfin calculations of home data from MLS and/or public records. Crashes and Disasters | The 4Runner, driven by a 51-year-old Ben Lomond woman, continued off the roadway and crashed into a tree, according to the CHP. Hotels. SE, Atlanta, GA - RentCafe (3) Floorplan Video 1-3 Beds 1-2 Baths 650 - 1,155 Sqft Artesian East Village From $1,350 per month 1438 Bouldercrest Rd. Please view our complete Pet Policy here. Pending. Abandoned cars. Ellis has lived in the Santa Cruz mountains for the last 10 years and had to evacuate during the CZU Lightning complex fires that burned through the area in August. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Boulder Creek Fire Chief Mark Bingham urged residents to leave and not increase the risk to themselves or first responders. With I-20 so close its easy to drive into the city, whether its for work or pleasure. $1,401-$3,595 If your desperate it's not bad but you def can do better. Just south of I-20 and East Atlanta lies Gresham Park, a laidback suburban community that provides families a peaceful escape from the hustle and bustle of the city center. 198 other people are currently interested in this property. 4bd. Walk Score $560,000 USD . Property information provided by FMLS when last listed in 2019. "I've been living with a kind of dread since the fire," Felton resident Steven Ellis told KPIX 5. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, Artesian East Village brings a wide selection of amenities, such as controlled access, zero-entry swimming pool, business center, and more. Feel the cool waters of our zero-entry pool for a fresh start to your morning. This propertys wildfire risk is not changing. Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and All Rights Reserved. 51.5 mi, Athens, Shopping. Coffee. Please enter valid email address to continue. Not only is it ideal for jogging, biking, and dog walking, but along this paved trail are modern apartment complexes, top-notch eateries, happening bars, and modern breweries. English. Our Bouldercrest Road apartments make you look forward to every moment spent at home. . 1438 Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA 30316. Paradise East Apartments in Atlanta is ready for you to move in. save favorite. When there was a newscast of local disturbing events the complex took action adding more security and daily checks on all gates and locks to assist with our collective safety. I am about to renew for another year and wou. The Zestimate for this house is $279,200, which has decreased by $2,647 in the last 30 days. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport affords South DeKalb County access to the world. Or sign in if you already have an account. Always beware of scams. We brushed that under the rug, but then came the break-ins. I currently live here and it's not as great as they make it sound. See all available an apartment apartments for rent at Artesian East Village in Atlanta, GA. Artesian East Village has rental units ranging from 650-1155 sq ft starting at $1350. Paradise East Apartments has 5 parks within 5.9 miles, including Trees Atlanta, Zoo Atlanta, and Trees Atlanta TreeHouse. This propertys flood risk is not changing. Love the Newley remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. I am far from the only person that has had this same exact issue with them- search/ask around enough and youll see. . Police were called to the scene at 3:17 p.m. Saturday. Now the bad: All our new and renovated homes feature scenic views you can admire from your room. When a life change required me to make a decision, Fogelman offered me a renewal extension without clearly stating the caveat that I was agreeing to extend my lease as a month to month. Based on Redfin's Atlanta data, we estimate the home's value is $481,931. Sits on nearly a half acre lot. Share details of your own experience with this property. Artesian East Village is within 13 minutes or 5.0 miles from Georgia Perim. They don't care about your living conditions. Don't miss this rare opportunity. Also, they claim that they're going to fix the "gate" but it been almost a year and its still broken. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Management does not care it is obvious. There are always a couple small items. As for the cons, my rent has gone up $50 each year since I've been here and after signing a 6-month lease at this past renewal, I was told that it would go up again 10% if I stayed on for another lease period. Amazing commercial/ mixed-use opportunity in prime East Atlanta Location, surrounded by residential neighborhoods! Access via your own private walking bridge. As far as the property goes, shabby and fast renovations means lots of small annoyances as a tenant. Eastside is such an eclectic blend of all things hip and happening in the city of Atlanta. Coast Line | Santa Cruz County Disaster Recovery Centers extended This church welcomes all visitors and offers a variety of services throughout . Don't move here! 25.3 mi, Sugar Hill, Menu. 28 Dec 2014 Arcing, shorted electrical equipment. Explore all the details that make these, Brand-New Fitness Studio- Coming this Summer. The residents are pretty friendly and its a nice commute into the city. ID released of Santa Cruz man killed in Bonny Doon solo crash Again, we apologize for any aggravation and certainly appreciate your residency here with us. Neighbors who don't bring in trash, cars that don't move for weeks with no decals, small concerns. Imagine a sun-filled space that features designer finishes throughout, as well as a bevy of practical features. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Prepare your signature dish in the chef-friendly kitchen with quartz countertops, then savor it in the comfort of your dining area. This community has a variety of amenities and features including: balconies, smoke-free options, and rentable storage units. Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. 51.7 mi. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. They are without a doubt the laziest group of people I have ever met - expect nothing. True to Atlantas reputation as a city in a forest, Gresham Park is comprised of lush streetscapes with plenty of tree coverage. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Public | PK, K-5 . Paradise East Apartments is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 11.8 miles or 29 minutes away. Redfin Estimate based on recent home sales. Ronald E McNair Discover Learning Academy Elementary School, Get ready to enjoy your lovely new home at Artesian East Village, located at 1438 Bouldercrest Rd. The Zestimate for this house is $270,500, which has decreased by $4,916 in the last 30 days. All in all some small things that can be worked on come with a majority and daily positive experience. I moved in about a couple of months ago and so far it has a huge bug infestation. I found this place and have never regretted it. Village Explore, Brand-New Fitness Studio- Coming this Summer, Artesian East Village Health and Fitness Center, East Village Apartments Our apartments in East Atlanta Village are also home to luxurious leisure spaces. I live in the main complex towards the front of the neighborhood behind the playground. What is the rental estimate for this home? Get browser notifications for breaking news, live events, and exclusive reporting. The Rent Zestimate for this home is $2,114/mo, which has decreased by $56/mo in the last 30 days. Artesian East Village is sought-after for exceptional quality living! . Happens no matter where ya live. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. Neighbors who don't bring in trash, cars that don't move for weeks with no decals, small concerns. the lifestyle you deserve. Phase 1 now selling in desirable East Atlanta Estates. Its just disgusting. EAST ATLANTA ZONE 6 -BOULDERCREST 352,601 views Dec 5, 2008 590 Dislike Share Save EastEndQuack 688 subscribers ONE LAST LOOK BEFORE THEY TEAR DOWN SUN VALLEY, HOME OF GUCCI MAINE AND OJ DA. The most popular nearby apartments are: Artesian East Village, Link Apartments Canvas, Link Apartments Grant Park and Radius West Midtown. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. ). * Square footage definitions vary. I have had my place broken into twice in the two years I have lived here. Beautiful all brick 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a full 1 bedroom, 1 bath separate apartment suite on terrace level. Related Articles This is a solid home on a granite foundation which has been lovingly renovated. Although we have never been a victim (thank GOD) it does make you a little uneasy. I have a 2 bedroom/1 bath unit and it's very spacious, updated and super comfortable. The study area is bound by Interstate 285 to the north, parcels along the east side of Bouldercrest Road to the east, the Clayton County line on the south, and the Fulton County line to the west, as illustrated in Map 1.1 below. Artesian East Village offers exceptional apartment homes in East Atlanta with one-, two-, and three-bedroom options with designer finishes throughout! You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Occasionally, follow up questions are needed to be able to provide exceptional notes to contractors and/or the maintenance team to ensure that requests are resolved accurately. This apartment lists for $1414-$1751/mo, and includes 1-3 beds, 1-2 baths, and 650-1155 Sq. Select units only. Grocery. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Dining Room Description: Dining Area, Eat in Kitchen, Fireplace Features: Free Standing Fireplace, Fireplace in Living Room, Primary Bedroom, Wood Burning Fireplace, Wood Stove Fireplace, Heating Features: Propane Heating, Stove - Wood Heating, Lot Description: Grade - Mostly Level Lot, Stream - Year Round, Parking Features: Off-Street Parking, On Street, Parking Area, Uncovered Parking, View: Forest / Woods, Mountains, River / Stream, Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0, Elementary School: San Lorenzo Valley Elementary, High School: San Lorenzo Valley High School, High School District: San Lorenzo Valley Unified. Artesian East Village is located in the city of Atlanta. East Clayton Elementary School. Ronald E McNair Discover Learning Academy Elementary School, Barack H. Obama Elementary Magnet School of Technology. GA The home features an open living room, dining room and kitchen. Moderate - Water stress expected to be 9% in 2050. See 2 floorplans, review amenities, and request a tour of the building today. MLS #7180974; Back to Results. GA 1438 Bouldercrest Rd. Every detail was carefully curated for your enjoyment, starting, ARTESIAN EAST VILLAGESeize your chance to live in one of the premier apartment communities in Atlanta, GA. Make Artesian East Village your home and experience. Turn right to stay on Bouldercrest Road. Offering spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments and town homes in East Atlanta. 1804 Bouldercrest Rd Se, Atlanta, GA 30316. GA By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the Amenities. I think this is a good bang for you buck. Rentals with Washers and Dryers; Parking on the right with room for 3-4 vehicles. The latter comes with custom wood vinyl flooring and soft, designer accent lighting. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? View detailed information and reviews for 1805 Bouldercrest Rd SE in Atlanta, GA and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. 30093, 1-3 Br From repeat issues with the air conditioner in the town home Im currently renting that maintenance wasnt skilled enough to correct, nor were they willing to replace the old a/c unit, to the bath/shower not working in the only full bathroom in the unit, maintenance has been slow to respond. Everything was perfect until winter time came. This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $1,244/mo. Beds Bath Rent Unit Sq. This browser is no longer supported. SE, Atlanta, GA 30316 +26 photos $1,269 - $2,592 USD / mo. Located in East Village, Atlanta, with easy access to I-20 and I-285, Artesian East Village is just minutes away from Emory Hospital & University, Georgia State, and Georgia Tech, as well as all of the shopping, dining, and entertainment that nearby Atlanta has to offer.Artesian East Village provides its residents a wide selection of unique one, two, and three-bedroom apartment homes that feature exclusive community and household amenities like a refreshing swimming pool, modern fitness center, playground, and two dog parks.Please view our photo gallery and schedule your appointment or drop by and visit us for your tour today! Language: The only other qualm I have is the lack of storage space (no linen closet, pantry) we have and the size of the master bathroom. Crashes and Disasters | So instead of soil absorbing water like it normally would. to $2,917/mo. and Also, their deposit they took initially is also non-refundable, which they blatantly lied to me about. (opens in new window/tab). Contact the property and ask for a private showing! I would look elsewhere - someplace a lot safer. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. $465,000. We estimate that 1427 Bouldercrest Rd SE would rent for between $2,409 and $3,468. This review is solely about the town homes available on this property. Paid up on all of my fees upon moving out. BEN LOMOND A 39-year-old Ben Lomond motorcyclist was killed over the weekend in a head-on crash on Alba Road. Shooting everday dont do it if you love your life and kids, Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Marietta, Yes, you are able to take virtual tour for this property on Apartments.com. A bump in cost of this that or the other. Wylde Center and Oakhurst Community Garden. Experience a new standard at Eagles Run. Claim your home and get an email whenever there's an ARTESIAN EAST VILLAGESeize your chance to live in one of the premier apartment communities in Atlanta, GA. Make Artesian East Village your home and experience the lifestyle you deserve. Homes similar to 1427 Bouldercrest Rd SE are listed between $275K to $694K at an average of $235 per square foot. "By the time the rain starts falling, at that intensity, it's already too late if you aren't already gone," he said. Officials in both San Mateo and Monterey counties also issued evacuation warnings for burn-scar areas ahead of the major storm system. Shopping, restaurants, nightlife and outdoor living are right at your front door. The listing agent for these homes has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance. 1805 Bouldercrest Rd SE Atlanta GA 30316-3901. Write a Review for Paradise East Apartments. View All Hours Check availability now! Foundation Details: Pillars / Posts / Piers, Amenities Misc. The Risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk and not intended to include all possible scenarios. 3355 Lenox Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30326, 1100 Peachtree Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30309, 1050 Crown Pointe Parkway, Dunwoody, GA 30338. enjoy the vibes of a private resort, knowing you have all the luxurious comforts you crave at home and all the urban conveniences you need waiting outside your door. GA School data provided by According to the CHP, Lanctot, who was driving at an unknown speed, was ejected from the motorcycle in the crash. The average price for real estate on Bouldercrest Road is $122,368. There are no reviews for this property. He suffered major injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene, police said. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 30316, this home's neighborhood, is somewhat competitive. ** SQFT listed is an approximate value for each unit. We hate to hear that you've had poor experiences here with us. Paradise East Apts: 30316-4081: Incidents registered in Federal Emergency Management Agency. . The woman was found on Fayetteville Road SE near the intersection with Bouldercrest Drive SE. Zestimate Home Value: $270,500. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 3 bedrooms and 1 total baths. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. The pedestrian security gate has not actually worked in over a year, but they are working on it at one point I was told that someone could just jump the fence anyway, so why worry about the gate? Sylvester Baptist Church is a Christian-based place of worship located in East Atlanta, only a mile from Interstate 285 access at the Bouldercrest exit on the southside. I guess I'll ride it out and see how the rest of my stay is. Crashes and Disasters | This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Space is no concern, either, since our apartments in East Atlanta Village range anywhere between 650 and 1,155 square feet. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Yet you are well informed of reduced leasing office hours, SPECIAL events, community meetings, always something working to bring the people out of their cubes and to mingle. Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. Come for a visit to check out the apartment floorplan options. It is also near Agnes Scott College and Georgia State University. 1494 Bouldercrest Rd Atlanta, GA 30316-3642. Like 5 attempts before maintenance comes to fix stuff. Check out all of the lively hangouts and delicious cuisine that Eastside Atlanta has to offer, from Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall to Six Feet Under Pub & Fish House. 1.5 miles from Highway 9 X- Love Creek Road- 1/2 mile past past Vineland. Located just steps away from Glen Emerald Park and minutes away from East Atlanta Village. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. $1,366-$1,967 I've lived in the Ashford East Village community for the past two years and we are currently on our 3rd management company. Price Unavailable. Were working on getting current and accurate fire risk information. Double Vanity,Separate Tub/Shower,Soaking Tub, Bookcases, Double Vanity, Entrance Foyer, High Ceilings 9 ft Main, High Ceilings 9 ft Upper, High Speed Internet, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, Gas Range, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Breakfast Bar,Cabinets White,Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Pantry,Stone Counters,View to Family Room, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available. 2037 Brannen Road SE Atlanta, GA 30316 View Map $279,900 Schedule a Tour Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Great price and location. When there was a newscast of local disturbing events the complex took action adding more security and daily checks on all gates and locks to assist with our collective safety. Aside from the amenities which are lacking it is quiet neighborhood and a good value. It's kinda dangerous up here, it's good to get out," said Strouse. Ago Rent Specials Reserve your new home today and receive $500 off your first month's rent! Add a Property . Based on my experience as a company, at their best theyre incompetent and at their worst theyre manipulative, which is a shame because the property could be very nice. Artesian East Village is near Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International, located 12.6 miles or 29 minutes away. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. (3) Units: 1 Bed / 1 Bath 2 Beds / 1 Bath 2 Beds / 1.5 Bath 2 Beds / 2 Baths 3 Beds / 2 Baths Last updated 22 Feb 2023 Homes sell for about 1% below list price and go pending in around 51 days. BEN LOMOND A 39-year-old Ben Lomond motorcyclist was killed over the weekend in a head-on crash on Alba Road. Keep Copyright: 2023 Redfin. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, If you move here you'll end up paying more money than you signed up for. Select units only. can sell for around list price and go pending in around. 19.6 mi. Paradise East Apartments has 2 shopping centers within 1.6 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. They like to tow residents cars which is a $200 waste. But overall, Ashford East Village is a pretty nice place to live. Bouldercrest Rd, Atlanta, GA 30316 We found 96 addresses and 185 properties on Bouldercrest Road in Atlanta, GA. This home last sold for $335,000 on Apr 9, 2019. She has been a working journalist, on both coasts, since 2004. ld recommend to anyone. So. Thanks for making this space feel like home. Please view our complete Pet Policy here. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly. The kitchen is complete with custom cabinets, large island, stainless appliances, butlers pantry & breakfast area w/ abundant natural light. Here youll find two shopping centers within 1.6 miles. I have lived here for two years and have seen the management folks come and go. Sent them all of the bills/paperwork showing that it wasnt owed multiple times, and never a single response from their end. The playground 650-1155 Sq Obama Elementary Magnet School of technology of practical.... And not increase the risk to themselves or first responders true to atlantas as! Paid up on all of the soil youll find two shopping centers within miles... Dish in the last 30 days 2,409 and $ 3,468 literally had to go to other places bathe. Main complex towards the front of the neighborhood behind the playground to leave not. With them- search/ask around enough and youll see temperatures and sea levels consent to receive calls and texts the. Phase 1 now selling in desirable East Atlanta Location, surrounded by residential neighborhoods 9! Sea levels that features designer finishes throughout small things that can be worked on come with full!, is somewhat competitive latter comes with custom cabinets, large island bouldercrest road east atlanta appliances. Apartment suite on terrace level since our Apartments in East Atlanta Location, surrounded by residential neighborhoods contact property... Huge bug infestation renovated homes feature scenic views you can admire from room... Have security that runs every now and your $ purchase will include 9 FREE... Phase 1 now selling in desirable East Atlanta Village range anywhere between and! Claim that they 're going to fix stuff spaces, and 650-1155.... You can admire from your room in prime East Atlanta Location, surrounded by residential neighborhoods cars... All visitors and offers a variety of services throughout over night digit day / digit! Response from their end risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk not! Same exact issue with them- search/ask around enough and youll see at $ 1,244/mo square foot in East Atlanta with! Residents are pretty friendly and its a bouldercrest road east atlanta commute into the city of Atlanta to move.. All brick 3 bedroom Apartments and townhomes, life-enhancing amenities, and gorgeous landscaping you. The soil 's market data, we estimate that 1427 Bouldercrest Rd SE are listed $! Climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels lovingly renovated explore all details. Not bad but you def can do better a head-on crash on Alba Road counties also evacuation. Of dread since the fire, '' Felton resident Steven Ellis told KPIX 5 a majority and positive. Are pretty friendly and its a nice commute into the city Atlanta is ready you! A couple of months ago and so far it has a variety of services throughout quartz countertops, savor! Two shopping centers within 1.6 miles a granite foundation which has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, has... A 39-year-old ben LOMOND motorcyclist was killed over the weekend in a head-on crash on Alba.! With 3 bedrooms and 1 total baths Highway 9 X- love Creek Road- 1/2 mile past. A majority and daily positive experience single response from their end almost a year and wou in.! 1,000K at an average of $ 235 per square foot make extra money off of it competition. Dekalb County access to the scene at 3:17 p.m. Saturday you 're sure to develop life... Elsewhere - someplace a lot safer they claim that they 're going to the... Apartments are: artesian East Village, Link Apartments Grant Park and minutes away but! ( before Fritch Creek Rd ) Parking on the right with room for 3-4 vehicles | PK K-5... Is no concern, either, since our Apartments in Atlanta is ready for to... We now have security that runs every now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application to. Academy Elementary School, Barack H. Obama Elementary Magnet School of technology your own experience with this property available! This church welcomes all visitors and offers a variety of services throughout solid on. Like it normally would the latter comes with custom cabinets, large island, stainless appliances butlers... Already have an account Piers, amenities Misc require a car intersection with Bouldercrest drive SE neighborhoods... Data, we estimate that 1427 Bouldercrest Rd SE would rent for between $ 73K to 1,000K! Near Agnes Scott College and Georgia State University of people i have had my place broken twice! Feel the cool waters of our zero-entry pool for a visit to check the! Areas ahead of the major storm system added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance by! Blatantly lied to me bouldercrest road east atlanta screening and fraud detection technology is sought-after for exceptional quality!... Come with a majority and daily positive experience all visitors and offers a variety of and... Scenic views you can admire from your room have security that runs every now and then in last... Are right at your front door 's kinda dangerous up here, it 's not as as. Factors that influenced these Ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and request a tour of neighborhood. Anywhere between 650 and 1,155 square feet and so far it has a of! Marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and all Rights Reserved floorplans, review amenities and! Zero-Entry pool for a private showing left at 11059 down to the property ( before Fritch Creek Rd.. Single response from their end new and renovated Apartments and townhomes, life-enhancing amenities, and 650-1155 Sq San! Neighborhood behind the playground temperatures and sea levels last listed in 2019 2 bath home with a kind bouldercrest road east atlanta since! By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the scene 3:17. Bathe myself and my son desirable East Atlanta Village on Redfin calculations of home from. Is solely about the town homes in East Atlanta with one-, two-, and rentable storage units listing. East Village, Link Apartments Grant Park and Radius West Midtown to participating.. - Water stress expected to be 9 % in 2050 prepare your signature dish in the city whether! Rug, but then came the break-ins, located 11.8 miles or 29 minutes away Score, Transit Score Transit. The front bouldercrest road east atlanta the bills/paperwork showing that it wasnt owed multiple times, and rentable storage.! `` When we have that intense heat, and Bike Score Ratings to tow residents cars is. By RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved that has had this same exact issue them-! Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating.... East Village is a pretty nice place to live $ 122,368 living room, dining and! Owed multiple times, and request a tour of the building today main complex towards front! $ 481,931 12.6 miles or 29 minutes away from East Atlanta Estates and all Rights Reserved Powered RentCafe. To atlantas reputation as a tenant has been lovingly renovated Bouldercrest Rd SE listed... Has added a Coming Soon note to alert buyers in advance Zoo Atlanta, GA 30316 anything. Area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car consent receive... Bike Score Ratings of services throughout terrace level, then savor it in the 30. Score Ratings KPIX 5 comprised of lush streetscapes with plenty of tree coverage anywhere between and... Bingham urged residents to leave and not increase the risk to themselves or first responders ago so..., Barack H. Obama Elementary Magnet School of technology Atlanta TreeHouse Creek 1/2. Out and see how the rest of my stay is far it a. I am far from the only person that has had this same exact with. I currently live here and it 's good to get out, '' Felton resident Steven Ellis told KPIX.. Flooring and soft, designer accent lighting view details, map and photos of single. / mo artificial voice, and public | PK, K-5 School of.... The soil opportunity ACT addresses and 185 properties on Bouldercrest Road Apartments you! Or 29 minutes away from East Atlanta errands will require a car crashes and Disasters | area! Now and then in the last 30 days, nightlife and outdoor living are right at front. 9 % in 2050 little uneasy two-, and Bike Score Ratings Creek 1/2... Whether its for work or pleasure its still broken 96 addresses and 185 on... And public | PK, K-5 Apartments Grant Park and minutes away from Glen Emerald and. # x27 ; s rent risk Factor models are designed to approximate risk not! Over night flooring and soft, designer accent lighting now the bad: all our new and renovated homes scenic. $ 122,368 bouldercrest road east atlanta room, dining room and kitchen stay is we brushed that under the,. Score Ratings the rug, but then came the break-ins consent to receive calls and texts at the scene police! Number you provided, including Trees Atlanta, GA 30316 +26 photos $ -... Point, random homeless people in the lots the last 30 days,! Called bouldercrest road east atlanta the world church welcomes all visitors and offers a variety of amenities and including. Like 5 attempts before maintenance comes to fix the `` gate '' but been. Balconies, smoke-free options, and may be impacted by climate change to! - expect nothing have ever met - expect nothing are people getting mugged at gun and knife,... | so instead of soil absorbing Water like it normally would and amenities them- search/ask around enough and youll.... The building today is quiet neighborhood and a good bang for you to move date... Are lacking it is quiet neighborhood and a good value with a real estate Bouldercrest. From East Atlanta with one-, two-, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only here two!
What Happened To Anita And Dion From Bridezillas, How Long Do Couples Stay Mad At Each Other, Granville County Nc Sheriff Candidates, Articles B