Kingsnakes are members of the genus Lampropeltis. Lampropeltis getula. An 18 month old Brook's Kingsnake. The harmless scarlet kingsnake is colored in repeating patterns of red, black, yellow and black rings the red rings are surrounded by black rings. Hatchlings can be up to a foot long and are completely independent from the moment they enter the world. "_pre":"_dow")}function v(){return document.visibilityState==="visible"}function m(){a=true;f=y();w=null;p={crux:null};N();g=null}function N(){S={sessionEntry:null,unknown:0,afterStyles:0,afterPageLoad:0,afterScroll:0,total:0}}function I(){let n=performance.getEntriesByType("navigation");let a={};let r={navigate:0,reload:1,back_forward:2,prerender:3};for(let t in n){let e=n[t];if(!e.activationStart){e.activationStart=0}a={ttfb:Math.round(e.responseStart-e.connectEnd),"ttfb:crux":Math.round(Math.max(e.responseStart-e.activationStart,0)),netDns:Math.round(e.domainLookupEnd-e.domainLookupStart),netInitialCon:Math.round(e.connectEnd-e.connectStart),netSsl:Math.round(e.requestStart-e.secureConnectionStart),netContentDown:Math.round(e.responseEnd-e.responseStart),netWorkerDuration:Math.round(e.fetchStart-e.workerStart),netStalled:Math.round(e.domainLookupStart-e.fetchStart),netNavType:r.hasOwnProperty(e.type)?r[e.type]:-1}}return a}function L(){if(navigator.connection){return navigator.connection.effectiveType}else{return"u"}}function M(){let e=f+":pageview";D(e,{pv:1})}function b(){if(typeof NPTelemetryMetadata==="object"){for(let e in NPTelemetryMetadata){if(h.indexOf(e)===-1){delete NPTelemetryMetadata[e]}}let e=f+":metadata";D(e,{metaData:NPTelemetryMetadata})}}function k(){if(window.localStorage){let e="NPTelemetryMeta:lastpv";let t=parseInt(localStorage.getItem(e));let n=Date.now();localStorage.setItem(e,n);return isNaN(t)||t===0?-1:(n-t)/1e3}return null}function D(e,t){t.url=window.location.href.replace(window.location.hash,"");if(window.localStorage){localStorage.setItem(e,JSON.stringify(t))}else{P([t])}}function E(e){if(!window.localStorage)return;let n=null;let a={};let t=0;let r;let o;let i;do{n=localStorage.key(t);if(n&&n.indexOf("NPTelemetry:")===0){i=n.split(":")[1];r=JSON.parse(localStorage.getItem(n));if(!a[i])a[i]={};let t=a[i];for(let e in r){o=r[e];if(o!==null){if(e=="url"||e==="metaData"||e==="prefetchInitiator"){t[e]=o}else if(q(o)){if(!t[e])t[e]=0;t[e]+=o}else if(B(o)){if(!t[e])t[e]={};if(!t[e][o])t[e][o]=0;t[e][o]++}}}localStorage.removeItem(n)}else{t++}}while(n!==null);if(Object.keys(a).length){P(a)}l=false}function q(e){return!isNaN(parseFloat(e))&&isFinite(e)}function B(e){return typeof e==="string"||e instanceof String}function P(e){let t=new FormData;t.append("key",s);if(Object.keys(e).length){t.append("props",JSON.stringify(e));navigator.sendBeacon&&navigator.sendBeacon(u,t)||fetch(u,{body:t,method:"POST",keepalive:true})}}function O(e){if(e===E){if(l){return}else{l=true}}if(window.requestIdleCallback){requestIdleCallback(e,{timeout:1e3})}else{setTimeout(e,1e3)}}function F(){let e=f+":cwv";let t={};if(p.crux){t["lcp:crux"]=Math.round(p.crux)}if(S.total!==null){let e=1e3;t["cls:total"]=Math.round(S.total*e);if(S.afterStyles){t["cls:afterStylesDelta"]=Math.round(S.afterStyles*e)}if(S.afterPageLoad){t["cls:afterPageLoadDelta"]=Math.round(S.afterPageLoad*e)}if(S.afterScroll){t["cls:afterScrollDelta"]=Math.round(S.afterScroll*e)}if(S.unknown){t["cls:unknownDelta"]=Math.round(S.unknown*e)}}else{t["cls:total"]=0}if(w){t["fid"]=Math.round(w)}if(g){t["inp"]=Math.round(g)}if(Object.keys(t).length){D(e,t)}}function T(){r=Date.now();window.removeEventListener("NitroStylesLoaded",T,true)}function _(){o=Date.now();window.removeEventListener(d,_,true)}function J(){i=Date.now()}function x(e){return r&&Date.now()-rn.latency){if(t)t.entries.push(e),t.latency=Math.max(t.latency,e.duration);else{var r={id:e.interactionId,latency:e.duration,entries:[e]};q[r.id]=r,j.push(r)}j.sort((function(e,n){return n.latency-e.latency})),j.splice(10).forEach((function(e){delete q[e.id]}))}},z=function(e,n){n=n||{},L((function(){var t=[200,500];N();var r,i=s("INP"),o=function(e){e.forEach((function(e){(e.interactionId&&V(e),"first-input"===e.entryType)&&(!j.some((function(n){return n.entries.some((function(n){return e.duration===n.duration&&e.startTime===n.startTime}))}))&&V(e))}));var n,t=(n=Math.min(j.length-1,Math.floor(_()/50)),j[n]);t&&t.latency!==i.value&&(i.value=t.latency,i.entries=t.entries,r())},a=d("event",o,{durationThreshold:n.durationThreshold||40});r=l(e,i,t,n.reportAllChanges),a&&(a.observe({type:"first-input",buffered:!0}),p((function(){o(a.takeRecords()),i.value<0&&_()>0&&(i.value=0,i.entries=[]),r(!0)})),c((function(){j=[],O=H(),i=s("INP"),r=l(e,i,t,n.reportAllChanges)})))}))},G={},J=function(e,n){n=n||{},L((function(){var t,r=[2500,4e3],i=C(),o=s("LCP"),a=function(e){var n=e[e.length-1];if(n){var r=Math.max(n.startTime-f(),0);rperformance.now())return;r.value=Math.max(a-f(),0),r.entries=[o],i(!0),c((function(){r=s("TTFB",0),(i=l(e,r,t,n.reportAllChanges))(!0)}))}}))};return e.getCLS=w,e.getFCP=b,e.getFID=D,e.getINP=z,e.getLCP=J,e.getTTFB=Q,e.onCLS=w,e.onFCP=b,e.onFID=D,e.onINP=z,e.onLCP=J,e.onTTFB=Q,Object.defineProperty(e,"__esModule",{value:!0}),e}({}); In Greek, this means "shiny shields," according to Anapsid.org. Their mating time depends on the climate, with snakes in warmer climates mating earlier in the spring and snakes in colder climates waiting until late spring or summer. Apalachcola Apalachicola Kingsnake. They are terrestrial, meaning they stay mostly on land rather than venturing into water or trees. lazysizes - v5.1.2 */ These snakes are not venomous; instead, they squeeze their prey to death. ",t);continue}let e=Array.from(t.querySelectorAll("a"));c.logOther("filtering links",e);e=e.filter(e=>{if(L(e)){c.logOther("Skipping link: Inside a