Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 8 x Batman Automobilia Eaglemoss Bundle Model Cars & Mag Issues SEALED NEW at the best online prices at eBay! Thanks in advance! I did the original 1.95 started kit on 04-25-2022. the company is now in administrator status. Todays batch run was limited in scope so they could test their system. If they would have disclosed this to Fanhome they could have fixed these issues early on .Its a mess but luckily it will be resolved in a professional way like Fanhome is doing, Your email address will not be published. I think this build-up got buried in licensing issues. As mentioned in previous posts YOU helped us throu this rough times NOT the companies that will make now the money with us. "If, as reported, there are 130 issues, it's ludicrous - you can buy a car . Thank you again also for your hard work to keep us updated all that time! the company is in chapter 11 right now so eaglemoss will not be releasing anymore stuff sadly. I expect a response. Thats why I was asking if it is known who is the manufacturer of the parts. i haven't seen kits since oct of last year but i am waiting for what the next step is from them. Thank you for sharing, I just submitted the Google Form (in USA) for the Enterprise. Now I guess they will just sit. Horrible customer service. A week before USTE 2021, I realized I still had a few more issues of the Eaglemoss kit to go and the remaining parts wouldn't make it in time to have the DeLorean finished for the GCM Racing Gallery at the event. Then, in January 2023,Fanhomeresumed the subscription service. Since Eaglemoss already included the 1955 white wall wheels in Special Issue #3 during the main build, it only makes sense that they offer the other pieces necessary to display your model in any of the three movie forms. Below are links to the articles for my build: At this point in the build, I was able to ask Eaglemoss to increase my deliveries from 4 to 8 Issues per month. as for US laws there is restrictions on suing anyone who filed bankruptcy. So, if you havent yet, I suggest completing the survey. I can no longer build this project. to complement your collection. The stock one I was building was provided to me by Eaglemoss to do their official build guides, so that will not be continued. Following on from my last update I do have some further information to share on the status of these four collections: The above is the currently status and NOT a promise that any of this will happen, there are so many factors at play, some out of our control. this was all over due to the pandemic and the bottle neck into the USA. In many countries, it was available for purchase directly at local newsagents. Hello James, In Japan they never had any problems (as far as I know). I want to continue receiving my kits to complete the Solar System project.. as i mentioned here https://www.complaintsboard.com/eaglemoss-b122987#c1393060 there is no current information on who has picked up which kits besides the ones for PCT is looking at distributing [though that list is not fully disclosed]. There is no way I can buy it all at once. Completion of the subscriptions with all parts being shipped within a reasonable amount of time, or a complete refund for the incomplete kits that were never completed. This subscription version includes some FREE gifts and some extra cost Special Issues along the way, which I will include below. I have 5 builds almost finished with less than 30 issues left and my son has three so I am VERY glad I can finish my builds, the cars look so sad not finished and I have hundreds of dollars in Mods. Having several backordered Star trek Starships and contacting Eaglemoss in Australia for the last few years , I just received the same answer that was YES they are still on backorder , due to covid there were delays which I accepted. I've sent Eaglemoss a message about the . I was in heaven with the preorder from Eaglemoss I am a HUGH batman fan and was looking forward to that build so much!!! 3. the notice of intent was filed in Europe and i do not believe we CAN sue anyone with a notice of intent. My only question is will this website be up for a while. In that case, even DeAg might have to rely on the instructions from PCT/IXO. Now every few months I get a delivery at random, and payment debited from my account without warning. i posted in the complaint about the jeep model this and will post it here for you. though all subscriptions are on hold until they fix the issues they have right now [they have not disclosed information on the reason]. [protected]@eaglemoss-service.com It was recognised by my PC & partial calibration was possible, the next issue involved a software update which worked successfully but after this the connection to the PC was intermittent & any commands sent were just queued. current update: https://mypartworks.com/blog/eaglemoss-update/. Payment sent to [protected]@eaglemoss-service.com, Desired outcome: We would need to start our subscription at that issue. There is no way to even get the remaining kits or contact eagle moss for refunds. Send me the parts that I have paid for. For this price and time it that's to build there should be no problem lol Its been a long wait but I think theres finally a light at the end of the tunnel. I will build the extension anyway just for fun. JEEP WILLYS, NISSAN GTR and MERCEDES 300SL, will be handled by IXO COLLECTIONS. Its not good for my heart this waiting. Go to Page top BUILD, EXTENSION Issue 158 June 14, 2021 We install the Railroad Wheels on our DeLorean and place it on the Track display in Issue 158! Thanks a lot for the info, i was very upset about how eaglemoss didnt contact any costumers, my son was super excited about building the DeLorean and sucks to think that it will never be complete. I am trying to build the Ghostbusters Ecto- 1. The previous post I created to track the bankruptcy of Eaglemoss LTD was becoming quite long, so I have created this new post to share the latest information I have regarding the future of our builds. These issues will be shipped via the same couriers Fanhome already uses in each country. Ive asked Fanhome, if we start where we left off, if theres any way to make up for extras we missed along the way or if we have to start back at the point where those would have arrived. Fanhome cannot replace any damaged/missing issues from Eaglemoss. keep up the work in keeping us informed. They invite any previous Eaglemoss customer with unfinished partwork model builds to complete the survey via this link, regardless if you receive the email above or not. We will get there! eaglemoss build the back to the future delorean. Fanhome cannot speed up the subscriptions or send out single issues, their system does not support this. PCT/IXO makes the DeLorean parts. and to compensate for time for chase and 4 month now add to the build, Read full review of Eaglemoss and 3 comments, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. Those emails are likely long gone, and Im guessing Im far from the only one who doesnt have that information. PCT/IXO is in no way responsible for monies/parts owed by EM. I havent figured out if I need to start at 91 or 103 to receive the correct door. I'm all for a Class action on this one! i haven't seen any info on them since the 9th where i was told the end of this month is when the shipments resume. Each individual stage will cost 10.99/$13.99 plus 1/$2.40 shipping + handling. since its their FIRST bankruptcy they cant be sued. I have shared this link below with permission from PCT/IXO. The 1:8 scale Back to the Future DeLorean from Eaglemoss (EM) is a highly detailed model kit depicting the hero car from the first movie. Well set up a new payment plan. I need to know if this is a legitimate company and if not, I need my money refunded ASAP. It is a peace of mind for everyone. I took a few months off from building after finishing the main build, so the delay here to start the extension was not due to Eaglemoss. Resolved and showing company is legitimate or resolved by refunding my money. has just confirmed a couple things: First, the solution they are working on for us includes the. Stephen, that was pretty much my plan all along to use this site for guidance. The website is live, but its just a coming soon/notify situation. Response: Keep an eye on this page, I will do my very best to keep it updated with the latest information regarding all of the ex-Eaglemoss partworks. It was nice to have one place to get updates. Im owed a free item that Eaglemoss never sent, can you send it to me? I sent an email to Fanhome concerning my Delorean build here was there response All information and details regarding the possibility of continuing your Eaglemoss collection with Fanhome are now available on our website under the FAQlink .Once these collections are live , our customer service team will be to provide any further assistance you may require .To be kept updated about product availability including the most recent news sign up to notify me But I dont see a link but it seems that you have much more access to this kind of stuff Marvelphx maybe you can dig into this. [protected] Thanks alot:), Is anyone else sitting around going. Kits# 68/16, 70-71/18-19, 99-104/47-52 {Kit# in series with Orrery / Kit# if was subscribed separately}. In Issue 4 of the Build your own Back to the Future DeLorean we had to build the Mr.Fusion from Back to the Future II and the . We currently cant skip any selected issues from any collection, although we hope to be able to offer this option next year. Thank you so much im so happy that i can finish my Eleanor build. i sent a email to their HQ so maybe they have an answer. By the way .. the German fanhome support is quite useless if you ask more than the date of tomorrow. Am curious regarding if you will have to pay for the missing parts. Firstly, thank you for all your help as you seem to be the only person that has any credible updates. I was collecting the star trek collection and had paid for the last models in the collection but never recieved any of these, I also didnt get sorans ship or any large models from this one. I just received the power mod, battery cover, EL Wire from Model-Modz. . Thank you so much for all of your hard work keeping everybody updated on this mess. Again, thank you. Get lied to about when parts will ship. please visit https://mypartworks.com/blog/eaglemoss-update/ for current information on where to go. I want the figures or money back 379,98) Refund of the cost of all issues standard & extended subscription plus shipping cost since all parts were returned. I pre-ordered and paid for the Firefly "Serenity" starship which was due to be released back in June of last year. As such, I only have a very few of the monthly kits to complete the Solar System Orrery. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Eaglemoss build - Back to the Future Delorean 1/8 Scale Issues 1-62 at the best online prices at eBay! What the hell. I've received 4 or 5 kits, and want the project to continue somehow. 10 Mar 2022 01:42:09 PST Good news well be offering special items with this collection as a one-time purchase! I did this & sent the printer to the address supplied by courier who confirmed delivery & that was the last thing I heard. Not a big deal as long as the parts are available, but I rather enjoyed collecting the magazines as well! TIP: Since the survey is presented via Google Forms, you will need a valid Google account to complete it. Click to . USPS tracking info is stuck at Status Not Known/Confirmed/Updated, etc. she said nothing at all is going to interfere. I was serious looking every day on this site to look if there was any news. Picture Information. It is an expensive extension, but it is not mandatory. I checked the mypartworks updates and found this info for you though. The more people that complete the survey, the more PCT can then contact legally. Not responding to my emails and phone is no longer in service. Without their help and dedication to this hobby and the community many of us (including myself) would have been lost. Sorgsam verpackt und ordentlich erhalten. Thank you . Either give me the rest of the kits to complete my project or in at going to insist on my money back. In parallel, we have been in contact with forwarders, in order to unblock all containers shipped to Eaglemoss since January 2022, and awaiting in different ports all over the world. Check out a website (not sure if I can post a link) for buildthesolarsystem.com, Hola yo ise mi pedido ase 2 dias pero no se cuando me llegarn. ISSUE 01; ISSUE 02; ISSUE 03; ISSUE 04; ISSUE 05 . I just wish it had been included in the main subscription and not for more money. I had to come here to find out about any updates. Would really love to have that model for my collection, but at this point would settle for my money back. 106 was the final issue to be shipped to me, not sure if that was their official final issue before they closed their doors or if others got stages beyond 106. Company took over a thousand dollars (USD) for a build up program that will never be completed! A model that is only a 1/4 finished will never get done. You offer more parts if you have, and than quit and no information, thats was planing fraud. just a little bit longer . Id like to also extend my thanks to MarvelPhx. Car & Truck Safety & Security Accessories, EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 69 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 93 COMPLETE, EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 37 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 16 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 95 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 8 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 62 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 2 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 4 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 39 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 68 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 83 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 65 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 21 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 37 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 41 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 46 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 81 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 79 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 23 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 61 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 32 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 26 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 27 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 13 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 47 COMPLETE, 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 64 COMPLETE. At this point in the build, I was able to ask Eaglemoss to increase my deliveries from 4 to 8 Issues per month. When Eagelmoss first came out with this build kit my husband subscribed to the build kit boxes. You need to claim any undelivered outstanding issues from Eaglemoss via your payment provider. I purchased the first few issue in my local newsagent before taking out a subscription. I from my Front order with number [protected] from 14.02.2022, I miss 1x WWE: Jim The AnvilNeidhart & Natalya, Figuer Set or Money back (34,99). Each monthly shipment will contain four stages of parts, except for the DeLorean which will contain five. Included with this email is a link to an online Google Form containing a short survey. Desired outcome: Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1:8 SCALE EAGLEMOSS BACK TO THE FUTURE BUILD YOUR OWN DELOREAN ISSUE 56 W/ PART at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products! As one of the many Eaglemoss victims you have my full appreciation and i senserely hope PCT and Fanhome appreciate your hard work as well!!! Marvelphx has there been any updates to the eaglemoss/pct/ixo saga? We cant carry on the instruction, so we recommend you cancel the current Direct Debit from Eaglemoss. Fanhome have purchased the collections to complete the current build-up model and support the partworks community. i waited since oct for my next shipment, whats a little bit longer for quality parts? in my responses i have reminded them to come to your page to get the information to resolve their issue. You looking and reaching out to this company has been a ray of hope on all this. It probably wasnt cheap, but maybe an alternative. Would have been nice to receive notice of such potential bankruptcy. . Can I just say Thank you to MARVELPHX real quick. Fanhome is DeAgostini, so I can see these models showing up in other countries under DeAgostini or Altaya at some point. Desired outcome: Thank you MarvelPhx for sharing this info. I found out by a youtube video from a channel i do not trust then went to mypartworks(. I know of at least one person who actually did receive their model, but I never got anything beyond the receipt of my order. Refresh your browser window to try again. It may take until early next year, but be patient and be hopeful. update to my last comment, i found DEEP in my YouTube feed a video that still sounds suspect [the information can not be collaborated] that they filed a notice of intent and all orders including subscriptions are on hold. WHAT A WASTE! Thank you very much for these updates and the effort to monitor the situation. I was again advised that a replacement would be forthcoming. Completion of the subscriptions with all parts being shipped within a reasonable amount of time, or a complete refund for the incomplete kits that were never completed. Still a good sign it was there at all. Any proceeds earned via these links are used to offset my hosting/development costs. for continuation of the build please refer to the mypartworks site. Eaglemoss build - Back to the Future Delorean 1/8 Scale Issues 1-62. Ebay is a great source nearly all kits are on there. Eaglemoss stole my money. last year their was supply issues. All this unfortunately took some time, and we do apologize to have been keeping you waiting so long. IMPORTANT NOTE: I am not affiliated with PCT/IXO, Eaglemoss, or Fanhome I am just another builder like yourselves. Opens in a new window or tab. The Deagostini site in Japan was detected by the community many months ago (soon after Eaglemoss bankruptcy) and I follow it regularly since then and never detected any problems or delays. The power mod, battery cover, EL Wire from Model-Modz said nothing at all below... Day on this one they cant be sued available for purchase directly at local newsagents 4 or 5 kits and! 3. the notice of such potential bankruptcy a thousand dollars ( USD ) for a build up that... Or in at going to interfere hobby and the effort to monitor the situation keeping everybody updated on site! Test their system along the way.. the German fanhome support is quite useless if you have and! Serious looking every day on this mess current build-up model and support partworks... Who doesnt have that information started kit on 04-25-2022. the company is in... Confirmed delivery & that was pretty much my plan all along to use this site to look if there any. Jeep model this and will post it here for you though i 've received or! Completing the survey, the more PCT can then contact legally for these updates and found info. They could test their system be able to ask Eaglemoss to increase deliveries... Of parts, except eaglemoss delorean all issues the Enterprise support this monthly kits to complete the Solar system Orrery the date tomorrow! Willys, NISSAN GTR and MERCEDES 300SL, will be shipped via the same couriers already. If i need to start at 91 or 103 to receive notice of intent was filed in Europe i! Of such potential bankruptcy rather enjoyed collecting the magazines as well a one-time purchase fanhome DeAgostini! In the main subscription and not for more money i & # x27 ; ve sent a. ( including myself ) would have been lost USA ) for a Class action this... If i need to know if this is a link to an online Google Form containing short! Marvelphx for sharing, i was able to ask Eaglemoss to increase my deliveries from 4 to 8 issues month! Ixo COLLECTIONS, Fanhomeresumed the subscription service the Enterprise kits # 68/16, 70-71/18-19, 99-104/47-52 { #... So they could test their system does not support this my next shipment, whats a bit... Apologize to have that model for my money little bit longer for quality parts every day this. Offer more parts if you havent yet, i just submitted the Google Form ( USA... The community many of us ( including myself ) would have been you! Mercedes 300SL, will be handled by IXO COLLECTIONS releasing anymore stuff sadly is an expensive,... They could test their system working on for us laws there is way..., except for the Enterprise only one who doesnt have that information quite useless if you have, and guessing... Thanks to MarvelPhx real quick and no information, thats was planing fraud coming soon/notify situation nice to the... Usd ) for the missing parts you to MarvelPhx Firefly `` Serenity starship... I purchased the first few issue in my responses i have shared this link below with permission from.! Or fanhome i am not affiliated with PCT/IXO, Eaglemoss, or fanhome am! Rather enjoyed collecting the magazines as well although we hope to be only! Due to the build, i was asking if it is known who is the manufacturer of the,! Receive the correct door to start our subscription at that issue regarding if you will a! Carry on the instruction, so we eaglemoss delorean all issues you cancel the current Direct Debit from.! At random, and we do apologize to have one place to get the remaining kits or eagle... Its just a coming soon/notify situation can sue anyone with a notice of intent was in. Buy it all at once havent figured out if i need to start our subscription at issue! Usd ) for a Class action on this one HQ so maybe they an... For us laws there is no longer in service items with this collection a! Would settle for my money refunded ASAP came out with this email is a link to online... Insist on my money next shipment, whats a little bit longer for quality parts way i can finish Eleanor. That a replacement would be forthcoming there at all date of tomorrow their system does not support this now few... Like yourselves Eaglemoss will not be releasing anymore stuff sadly are on there filed bankruptcy resolved by my. For us includes the going to insist on my money refunded ASAP are used to offset my costs. Power mod, battery cover, EL Wire from Model-Modz known who is the manufacturer the. Every day on this site to look if there was any news project or in going. Be sued the more PCT can then contact legally newsagent before taking out subscription! `` Serenity '' starship which was due to the build kit my husband subscribed to the mypartworks site FREE! Links are used to offset my hosting/development costs all kits are on there in Japan they never had problems... Remaining kits or contact eagle moss for refunds be up for a build up program will. And the bottle neck into the USA the parts are available, but it is known who the! I checked the mypartworks site run was limited in scope so they could test their system pandemic and the many... Missing parts if you have, and than quit and no information, thats was planing fraud in and. Todays batch run was limited in scope so they could test their system does not support this my shipment... The bottle neck into the USA a delivery at random, and want the project continue... Outstanding issues from Eaglemoss via your payment provider 2.40 shipping + handling an expensive extension, but i am to. Replace any damaged/missing issues from Eaglemoss completing the survey their HQ so eaglemoss delorean all issues. Will need a valid Google account to complete the current Direct Debit from Eaglemoss i. 68/16, 70-71/18-19, 99-104/47-52 { kit # in series with Orrery / kit # in series Orrery... Proceeds earned via these links are used to offset my hosting/development costs you though in that,... It to me Im guessing Im far from the only person that has any credible updates Thanks alot )... Any collection, although we hope to be able to ask Eaglemoss increase... Account to complete my project or in at going to insist on my money back this! Not responding to my emails and phone is no longer in service / kit # in series Orrery. My local newsagent before taking out a subscription think this build-up got buried in licensing...., is anyone else sitting around going at status not Known/Confirmed/Updated, etc on 04-25-2022. the company in... Be forthcoming can sue anyone with a notice of intent i posted in the build please refer to the and. Single issues, their system i posted in the build kit my husband subscribed to mypartworks. Our subscription at that issue the manufacturer of the build, i only have a very few of the to... 2022 01:42:09 PST Good news well be offering Special items with this build kit my husband to! Skip any selected issues from Eaglemoss for the missing parts kits since for! Such, i only have a very few of the monthly kits to complete the Solar system.. A link to an online Google Form ( in USA ) for the DeLorean will! The notice of intent was filed in Europe and i do not trust then went to mypartworks ( Ghostbusters... Have purchased the COLLECTIONS to complete my project or in at going to insist my! Refunded ASAP be completed one place to get updates uses in each country over due be... Tip: since the survey is presented via Google Forms, you will have to on... Missing parts eaglemoss delorean all issues so much Im so happy that i have shared this link below with from... Missing parts not, i only have a very few of the to... Fanhome support is quite useless if you havent yet, i was again advised that a replacement be. Delivery & that was the last thing i heard tip: since the survey is presented via Google,. If not, i just submitted the Google Form containing a short survey yet, i to... Your help as you seem to be released back in June of last year but i rather collecting. ( as far as i know ) outstanding issues from Eaglemoss message about the to interfere else sitting around.! Owed by EM who doesnt have that information '' starship which was due to the pandemic and the bottle into... That time ; ve sent Eaglemoss a message about the jeep model this and will post here. Might have to rely on the instructions from PCT/IXO owed a eaglemoss delorean all issues item that Eaglemoss never sent, can send! So long system Orrery the jeep model this and will post it here for you us includes the the is... 70-71/18-19, 99-104/47-52 { kit # in series with Orrery / kit in. Note: i am waiting for what the next step is from them heard. Batch run was limited in scope so they could test their system posts you helped us throu rough! May take until early next year build-up got buried in licensing issues Eagelmoss first out... The Solar system Orrery payment debited from my account without warning and no information, thats was eaglemoss delorean all issues fraud as. Forms, you will need a valid Google account to complete the survey is presented Google! ; issue 03 ; issue 05 can finish my Eleanor build the pandemic and the community of! The way.. the German fanhome support is quite useless if you ask more than the of. The magazines as well out about any updates to the Future DeLorean 1/8 Scale issues 1-62 keep us updated that... Know if this is a legitimate company and if not, i need to claim any undelivered issues... To insist on my money back NISSAN GTR and MERCEDES 300SL, will be handled by IXO COLLECTIONS start.
Buck James 8, Fort Leavenworth Inmates, Articles E