Humminbird Megalive: Does not need any other hardware as it is direct mount to ducer. Trick is to get a super tight mount from a rail or whatever is on the boat side. garmin pole kayak livescope mount Compare with similar items Product Description Get a new view of what's below. Screw the b socket into the plastic carrying handle of your shuttle. If you turn Color Limit up, you will want to turn Gain up or else you will lose your jig or detail of the fish in cover. I didn't get too deep into choosing the right tools or using PVC or epoxies. Works great and I plan to use it on the ice too. - YouTube 0:00 / 18:24 One of the best GARMIN LIVESCOPE transducer mounts! Gary, Im interested in what youre describing for the ice set-up with the Summit/RAM mounts, but not clear about how they are attached. THANK YOU! Here is my starting point for settings with Livescope Plus: Now I will adjust these settings based on where Im fishing, water sediment, depth, bottom hardness, even sometimes wind or sky conditions. Anybody have an idea how fast you can drive around with this in the down position? Use the Livescope to share your live fishing experience with friends and family members through social media or other online platforms. IDO This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Just buy your own arms and rail mounts. For boats which have Versatrack-style systems, like. This is as happy as I have been with my forward facing sonar, and I already loved my original Livescope. Where Are We Now? Navigate to the System Settings menu, and then press Enter. Image Sharpness - Brilliantly clear sonar returns . Toys for Big Boys Mount the transducer to the bottom wider diameter conical adapter using the hose clamp/bushing style clamp provided or that comes with the Live Scope transducer. HARDWARE PACK: 4 EACH 1/4-20 STAINLESS STEEL SCREWS, NUTS, and WASHERS. Take the tripod off of your summit pole and flip the little keeper piece around the other way. Eelpoutguy . But you need to spend time modifying each setting based on other settings. The first thing I noticed was a good bit of improved definition. Either one will come with everything needed (minus transducer hardware) to run your setup through the ice! Each one will have the correct transducer adapter and all you will need is the stock hardware that came with the unit. Save livescope transducer pole to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. We have come up with an ALL NEW design that allows for many more stowing options than before. Ive come to the conclusion they do not live in a northern climate and have no idea what ice is. Each one will have the correct transducer adapter and all you will need . if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'loyalfishing_com-leader-3','ezslot_11',122,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-loyalfishing_com-leader-3-0');With this Livescope Setup, youll be able to find and target fish like never before. You control the direction of the transducer not the trolling motor. By depth I mean three-dimensional depth. Collars are included with Summit's Arms or Ice Mount, or purchased separately. Or set to Auto and it should autosense when you move the transducer. [CDATA[//> Journal Entry For Credit Card Rewards, Articles G