Created by Georgia Power in 1953, Lake Sinclair is two hours southeast of Atlanta making it easy access for fishing, tournaments, swimming, boating, camping, and has several marinas for the convenience of visitors. Real Estate Broker/Owner with Lane Realty Eatonton, GA Lake Sinclair, Milledgeville, 706-485-9668 GREC# 169695, Broker GA Lake Sinclair/Eatonton/Milledgeville, Lane Realty Eatonton, GA Lake Sinclair, Milledgeville, 706-485-9668, [email protected] PEA RIDGE ROAD, Lake Sinclair: we love it, we know it, & we sell it, HyperLocal Neighborhood and Community Posts. selectors: [ There is a lease transfer fee associated with purchasing one of these lots. The three bedroom two bath home is ready for weekend fun. Very common in England but not in the US. Back in late 50s and early 60s the power company was selling this land. If you still have questions then you can call me and I'll try to explain further or get you in touch with a real estate attorney and/or Georgia Power land development/managment office. How about license agreement? Lakemont, GA 30552 7.11 Acres in Hancock County - Country Acreage on Lake Sinclair - 2-3 Potential Homesites - Located at Back End of Cove - Cove is Directly off Main Channel - Easily Launch a Kayak, Canoe, or Jon Boat - Part of Sinclair Bluffs Community - No HOA or Community Restrictions - Mobile/Modular Homes Allowed - Power & Water Available at Road - Surveyed . License agreements are free and simply give us the necessary control of issues as aesthetics and the environment. What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry? Logos and photographs may also be copyright registered. /* ]]> */ window._wpemojiSettings = {"baseUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/14.0.0\/72x72\/","ext":".png","svgUrl":"https:\/\/s.w.org\/images\/core\/emoji\/14.0.0\/svg\/","svgExt":".svg","source":{"concatemoji":"https:\/\/lake-burton-rabun.com\/wp-includes\/js\/wp-emoji-release.min.js?ver=6.1.1"}}; Operated by Georgia Power, Lake Sinclair came to life in 1953. An annual fee applies. Quick Search: Our office's listings. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Georgia Power Lakes (in North Georgia): No hunting allowed within 300 feet of any dock, house, boat ramp, marina or open recreation area without permission from the lease or property owner. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. There is a $5 parking fee. ga('create', 'UA-99921541-1', 'auto'); Highly experienced Management and Sales staff. If you are looking for Lake Sinclair property Lane Realty has a staff of full time agents that bring a combined 100+ years of experience to the table to help you. Bedroom3; Baths2; Property typePrivate Vacation Home; Max Sleeps7; Min Stay2 Nights; Milledgeville may be small, but it's packed with history and entertainment! The pass is good at all Georgia Power Public Access Areas across the state, including boat ramps, fishing piers and day-use parks. Thanks for reading. /*! // Custom JavaScript (Pre) This is a GA Power lease Lot, GA Power lease transfer fee is $3,000. Fortson, GA 31808 Endre- that's my in laws favorite anniversary destination they should visit again soon. The yearly lease fee is $900 at this time. We always have water at lake sinclairLake Sinclair stays full even during droughts. Georgia Power does still have to permit all docks, seawalls and boat houses even on fee simple lots. }); Many potential buyers of Lake Burton, Seed Lake, and Lake Rabun properties ask us: What is the difference between a fee simple lot and a Georgia Power lease lot?. Office1516 Bartletts Ferry Road 706-746-1450, Office125 Wallace Dam Road I use IE, http://www.lake-sinclair.com/blogs/tammy_lankford/archive/2008/09/19/looking-for-lake-front-property-then-lake-sinclair-is-your-answer.aspx. }, License agreements are free and simply give us the necessary control of issues as aesthetics and the environment. I would think any caller phoning in and being able to get this kind of info would have been super impressed and hired you on the spot! The lease runs for 15 years and rates range from $900 to $1100. All Rights Reserved. This information couldbe important as part of the Sellers disclosure process. Mail to: Fax: Email: Georgia Power Company Attn: Brenda Westbrook 241 Ralph McGill Blvd NE BIN 10151 Atlanta, Georgia 30308 (404) 506-4132 [email protected] This comes from a commitment to the highest level of quality service to our buyers and sellers. There is a $500 fee to transfer the lease into an entity that is required at the time the new lease is signed. * ACCESS LEASE -The property owners owns the land and improvements above Georgia Power Company which he may have access for use of the lake. You can always call them to verify the current information at 706-485-8704. The lease runs for 15 years and rates range from $900 to $1100. make an informed decision when buying or selling a house. Georgia Power maintains flood rights to the 350 elevation on this property and residents need a license agreement with Georgia Power for building or maintaining any seawalls or docks on the lake. New Created Listings. These legal documents are recorded at the county courthouse where the property is located. You have an odd situation there, and I am glad that you keep exlaining it. Joan- some of those lease lots are exceptional in size and views they offer. Disclaimer: ActiveRain, Inc. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. Broker License # 169695 Lane Realty License # H-11420. Our team of five full time REALTORS provides Richard- I've had people swear to me they "had" a 99 year lease, but no one has ever produced paperwork saying anything but 15 with a first right of refusal renewal clause in it. The property lease then renews every 15 years. While visiting Lake Sinclair, minutes from downtown Milledgeville, there is so much more you must plan to do. My "not" marketing, yet marketing secret weapon. Georgia Power cannot accept scanned legal documents or electronic signatures via email. Eatonton, GA 31024 A Georgia Power Park, Rocky Creek is a popular day-use access to Lake Sinclair. }; What happened with the caller? })(window,document,'script','https://www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); Zillow has 41 homes for sale in Milledgeville GA matching Lake Sinclair. MLS Number Property Type List Price Waterfront Location County Site Built Area Only Subdivision Apx SqFt Bedrooms Full Baths Half Baths City Street Name Year Built Construction Ownership. Office1516 Bartletts Ferry Road Georgia Power helps you save money and use energy wisely at home. Copyright 2023 GAMLS. (Directions) The transfer of lease is required to take place in conjunction with your closing. 2017 Georgia Power. Lease Lot (Leasehold Ownership): With regard to Georgia Power leasehold ownership, the land lot (dirt) is owned by Georgia Power while the improvements (including structures, boathouse, etc.) A new as-built survey may be required at time ofearly renewal. Broker License # 169695 Lane Realty License # H-11420. I don't sell properties with this type of set up but in another area in Washington there are leases of some tribal lands. Find GA real estate agents 1516 Bartletts Ferry Road All content belongs to me unless otherwise stated. Spend the day with the wind rushing through your hair, jumping in the cooler, deeper water and a friendly game of tossing your family . Our proprietary database allows us to track current and historic trends such as values, marketing times, and inventory. For additional information regarding Georgia Power leasehold ownership, we encourage you to visit the Georgia Power Shoreline Management Guide. Disclaimer: ActiveRain, Inc. does not necessarily endorse the real estate agents, loan officers and brokers listed on this site. Georgia Power has established a lease transfer fee that is relevant solely to leasehold properties. All of our contractors are fully licensed and insured and have years of experience to provide you with the best end result. Green County Building & Zoning. Tammy The lake property queen speaketh.those that need to know are pleasedToday's headlines. Our goal for the shoreline program is to ensure that all may enjoy the many beneficial opportunities the lakes afford for years to come. The transfer of lease is required to take place in conjunction with your closing. All Rights Reserved. I'll be happy to tell you or find out if I don't already know. gtag('config', 'AW-1033187946'); These real estate profiles, blogs and blog entries are provided here as a courtesy to our visitors to help them We own over 100,000 acres of land in Georgia, much of which is accessible for outdoor recreation. This portion of the property will not be described in a legal warranty deed as its separate and apart from the fee simple property the owner is purchasing. Of that, 30,000 acres is being used for wildlife management areas operated by the Wildlife Resources Division of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. Hi Tammy, great post and explanantion. // Custom JavaScript (Post) }, Jo- sadly this might not exist in our area if not for interference of the federal government. Please note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, certain facilities at some of our lakes and campgrounds remain closed. 3) Ga. Power leased lots - Ga. Power owns the lot and individuals lease the lot for a term of 15 years. 2017 Georgia Power. Georgia Land Company 2 Acres : $250,000 2 Acre Commercial Tract on W 12th S Alma : Appling County : Georgia Kyle Cato : Carter Group 2 Acres : $78,500 24 Lots In Beautiful Subdivision Perry : Peach County : Georgia Coldwell Banker Free Realty 5.70 Acres : $54,900 Room To Grow Lyons : Toombs County : Georgia Olmstead Properties 0.78 Acre : $150,000 The GPC shoreline management representative for your county/lake will complete a pre-transfer inspection to confirm what, if any, compliance issues exist. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ All Rights Reserved. No one can legally take real estate from an owner with fee simple title with few exceptions including eminent domain. Mobile: 706-715-5550 I'd like to ask someone I know is using the same one to check it out. This property allows year-round RV only access for only $699 yearly which includes HOA and taxes. On this lease the residential structure is completely above the 350 contour. People always say "the 99 year lease" the folks at GA power just laugh when I ask them about it. Georgia Power has established a lease transfer fee that is relevant solely to leasehold properties. Please do not use without my express written permission. HyperLocal Neighborhood and Community Posts, georgia power lease property at lake sinclair. You can always call them to verify the current information at 706-485-8704. Hi Tammy, you truly sound like the expert in this bit of localism for your area. Carla- they would likely find out when the lender kicked the loan only local banks will lend on these lease lots. You must sign original legal documents from GPC andhave them notarized and witnessed in order to validate document. The lake was formed by damming the Oconee River. You may often hear us refer to this as "down to the 340", with the 340 foot elevation being full elevation of Lake Sinclair. Lake elevations are always subject to change, depending on river conditions. Georgia Power helps businesses make smart investments in energy efficiency. house for rent in suffolk county, ny by owner. Lake lot leases are currently fifteen year leases with rates established by Georgia Power Company. I was told only one, but wanted to confirm. Lakemont, GA 30552 706-746-1450, Office125 Wallace Dam Road . It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. o: {wordpress: { enabled: true }, countMessage:'image %index of %total', excludes:'.fbx-link,.nofoobox,.nolightbox,a[href*="pinterest.com/pin/create/button/"]', affiliate : { enabled: false }}, This leads to stable water levels year-round, even in the case of drought. Fannie Mae requires that the term of the leasehold estate must run for at least 5 years beyond the maturity date ofthe mortgage unless fee simple title will vest at an earlier date in the borrower, a homeowner's association, or a co-op cooperation. Lake Sinclair is located about 90 drive southeast of Atlanta. * ACCESS LEASE - The property owners owns the land and improvements above Georgia Power Company which he may have access for use of the lake. but none of the land. Jackson, GA 30233 125 Wallace Dam Road Jackson, GA 30233 (Directions) Do not reuse text or graphics without written permission. For readers who are not members of ActiveRain feel free to also add your comments or you can click on the EMAIL me link to the right of this blog and email me. My "not" marketing, yet marketing secret weapon. What's the reason you're reporting this blog entry? Please allow three to four weeks for lease transfer. Toni- Thanks. Whether or not the property is a leasehold is very important to know upfront. Now let's talk about the 2nd lot with an RV canopy. 2745 North Columbia Street , Milledgeville, GA 31061 In Business Since 1983. Georgia Power . She asked "Do you have it on line?" The fee simple owner has the right to possess, use the land and dispose of the land as he wishes sell it, give it away, trade it for other things, lease it to others, or pass it to others upon death. GPC Residential Lease Lot GPC owns the land/lot and lessee owns the improvements (dwelling, shoreline structures). council tax wolverhampton; gate: weigh anchor light novel read; road trip from albuquerque to white sands; worst neighborhoods in delaware county; david seguin and maangchi; nancy morgan obituary; kings creek country club membership cost 0 (Directions) Jackson, GA 30233 Call me today for all your Lake Sinclair real estate needs. 180 Dam Road This sprawling estate welcomes you with a tree lined road just past the gated entry. Lake Oconee and Lake Sinclair are both relaxing and rejuvenating. The proper management of shoreline development must balance the interests of a number of stakeholders and is vital to the life of the lake. MLS ID #10093710, KELLER WILLIAMS LAKE OCONEE $199,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,624 sqft - Home for sale Price cut: $9,050 (Jan 16) 209 Pine Knoll Ln, Eatonton, GA 31024 MLS ID #20049327, SOUTH CENTRAL REALTY $300,000 3 bds 2 ba 2,044 sqft - House for sale 257 days on Zillow 336 Cold Branch Rd, Eatonton, GA 31024 EXP REALTY ASSOCIATES, LLC $585,000 3 bds 3 ba Georgia Power outdoor recreation facilities offer areas accessible to people who use wheelchairs or have special physical limitations. The "99" number is what I heard for years. Level 3 soil report. This file is auto-generated */ So, owners of leasehold properties on our area lakes receive a property tax bill from Rabun County that taxes various property improvements (house, boathouse, etc). Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. More proof of why you need a local broker to assist with your lake purchase. Office1516 Bartletts Ferry Road Buyer should confirm with the seller or sellers agent where the sellers boundary with GPC is located and understand that no portion of a dwelling or other improvements (pool, outdoor kitchen, firepit, etc.) Requirements to transfer a GA. Power fully . !function(e,a,t){var n,r,o,i=a.createElement("canvas"),p=i.getContext&&i.getContext("2d");function s(e,t){var a=String.fromCharCode,e=(p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,e),0,0),i.toDataURL());return p.clearRect(0,0,i.width,i.height),p.fillText(a.apply(this,t),0,0),e===i.toDataURL()}function c(e){var t=a.createElement("script");t.src=e,t.defer=t.type="text/javascript",a.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(t)}for(o=Array("flag","emoji"),t.supports={everything:!0,everythingExceptFlag:!0},r=0;r Dr Stephen Parnis Nationality, Fish Market Aberdeen, Nc, Articles G