Return to Music-Derived Character Adaptations. I'm going to tell you something, and here it is. Don't believe me, have a read. . John Jr. himself is killed in a fiery car crash while driving to Knoxville with a weekly shipment. Over the next 30 years 7.5 billion of us, we will consume more minerals than the last 70,000 years or the past 500 generations, which is more than all of the 108 billion humans who have ever walked the Earth. Why do we burn coal and trees to make solar panels? copy. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed Wind turbines guzzle more raw materials than previous technologies: For an equivalent installed capacity, solar and wind facilities require up to 15 times more concrete, 90 times more aluminum, and 50 times more iron, copper, and glass than fossil fuels or nuclear energy. It was a tumultuous time in the singers life and he expressed that on his answering machine. Pettimores grandfather visited town only rarely, in order to buy supplies for a still he had set up in a hollow along Copperhead Road. Whenever the vax doesnt prevent them via sterility, it kills them outright: Thats the point of this libraryEducating people about Energy Absurdities. To make 1 ton of polysilicon, (MG-Si Kato, et. : 1) Bob's Burgers 2) The Godfather 3) The Seven Samurai 4) Bob's Burgers. 17 January 2023. Much of Chinas green energy boom was supported by a phenomenal growth in coal consumption which rose from 300 million tons annually in 1970 to 4.3 billion tons last year. Pettimore. Youd better stay away from Copperhead Road.. 66years (January 17, 1955) : . Others With a Similar Name. The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA)s official projections claim that large amounts of annual waste are anticipated by the early 2030s and could total 78 million metric tons by 2050 By 2035, discarded solar panels could outweigh new units sold by 2.56 times. Copperhead Road was an actual road near Mountain City, Tennessee, although it has since been renamed Copperhead Hollow Road, owing to theft of road signs bearing the song's name. Copperhead Road Lyrics [Verse 1] Well, my name's John Lee Pettimore Same as my Daddy and his Daddy before You hardly ever saw Grandaddy down here He only come to town about twice a year. Mine Rescue. The Real Housewives of Atlanta The Bachelor Sister Wives 90 Day Fiance Wife Swap The Amazing Race Australia Married at First Sight The Real Housewives of Dallas My 600-lb Life Last Week Tonight with John Oliver. We will destroy the earth in the name of "Green Energy" Follow along and I will explain. Im going to tell you something, and here it is. With his permission, I am reprinting it here. John Lee Pettimore is ranked 39,493rd in the world and 121st in United States of America for Highest Drug Use, scoring 309.73 on the Pineapple Fondness Rating. Singing as the character John Lee Pettimore III, he takes you to an era of moonshiners and marijuana growers in the backwoods of East Tennessee. deer. Either or both means it is not a finite resource. I used to drive a ready mix truck for a company that produced the concrete that I delivered to customers. Me too. THIS DAY IN HISTORY Bomb explodes in Capitol building 1971, Southern California Covered In 6 Feet Of Global Warming, Woody Harrelson Demonstrates the Pain of Truth, Top 5 Best 22 WMR Ammo on the Market: The Rimfire Powerhouse, The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King, The Real Crash : America's Coming Bankruptcy. But Im old and I tire easily, so leave a message and Ill get back to you.. Join Facebook to connect with John Lee Pettimore and others you may know. John Jerome Williams Lee. Heres the thing; the globalists have no plans of having close to 8 billion people using green energy. The potential demand for rare metals is exponential. In a few short tweets he shows the disaster that the pursuit of green energy is creating for the world, for you, for our children. I'm going to tell you something, and here it is. Shouldnt we be talking about the children? Take the rest of the day off and enjoy yourself. Were taking environmental advice from the scion of bootleggers nownot that theres anything wrong with that. Mining requires the extraction of solid ores, often after removing vast amounts of overlying rock. Pettimore's father hauled the moonshine to Knoxville each week in an old police cruiser he bought at a surplus auction. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. The alarmingly racist TV show 'Bigtopians Say the Darndest Things' is a hit, surveillance cameras are banned, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, and John Lee Pettimore has designated Capital Heights as its capital city. Pettimore enlists in the Army on his birthday, believing he will soon be drafted, and serves two tours of duty in Vietnam. The silicon may be 99% purse. The Pettimores apparently have quite a history. The idiocy comes from people being stupid enough to believe oil comes from biological sources. The equipment has to be taken a part/cut up and lowered down the shaft and reassembled. How do I get Amazon Prime on my older Samsung TV? The strong John Lee Pettimorean economy, worth a remarkable 1,254 trillion betales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The song was a hit for Earle and reached number 10 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks chart. 28 More Ways to Have a Heart Attack, According to Science, No, Covid STILL doesnt come from a lab, The UK is rationing vegetables& its all about normalization. Instead, we are replacing these with an era of new and unprecedented shortages, tensions, and crises. What is the difference between standard YouTube and Creative Commons? The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 28.371 billion John Lee Pettimoreans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion. 01 Mar 2023 20:58:00 Given the tolerance for that phenomenon, is anyone really all that surprised that the CDC and FDA are fine with the 1,500,000+ deaths from the jab and that most of the people are going along with it? I have seen the destruction of mountains, lakes and pristine waterways all in the name of. can draw 400 megawatts of electricity, enough power for about 300,000 homes. Climate engineering and carbon dioxide capture will have similar catastrophic outcomes for mankind which is the goal. With his permission, I am reprinting it here. Joined July 2021 2,089Following 38KFollowers Tweets Tweets & replies Media Likes John Lee Pettimore's Tweets Pinned Tweet John Lee Pettimore I find it interesting when people compare the volume of material involved in metal and mineral extraction to the volume of material produced in oil and gas Once he returns home, he decides to use the Copperhead Road land to grow marijuana, rather than produce moonshine ("I take the seed from Colombia and Mexico"). I learned a thing or two from Charlie dont you know. John Lee Pettimore Jan 14 18 tweets 4 min read My Authors As a miner for 40 years I have worked in various mines around the world. What children? It's important to remember that Crimea has belonged to Russia for 200+ years. 'Copperhead Road' Lyrics: Well, my name's John Lee Pettimore Same as my daddy and his daddy before You hardly ever saw Grandaddy down here He only came to town about twice a year He'd buy a. If youve gotten this far still believing that renewables are clean and green, well, I have a bridge to sell you. Solution to the problem. It was known as the "Autonomous Republic of Crimea" after the dissolution of the USSR. Lee-John Bannister. Did you know we clear cut forests, not for panel placement but for the wood needed to produce the panels. Well my name's John Lee PettimoreSame as my daddy and his daddy beforeYou hardly ever saw Grandaddy down hereHe only come to town about twice a yearHe'd buy a hundred pounds of yeast and some copper lineEverybody knew that he made moonshineNow the revenue man wanted Grandaddy badHeaded up the holler with everything he had'Fore my time but I've It takes 3.125 million solar panels needed based on panel size of 320 watts. He only comes to town about twice a year, Earle, who also wrote the song, sings. A recent report by the Blacksmith Institute identifies the mining industry as the second-most-polluting industry in the world. John Lee Pettimore is on Facebook. Sledujte zdarma cel filmy online ve zvukovm formtu nebo CZ dabingu, s titulky a bez klip v HD kvalit Full HD - 460p - 720p - 1080p - BRRip - DvdRip. (LogOut/ Now imagine that number 10 fold. By 2035, demand is expected to double for germanium; quadruple for tantalum; and quintuple for palladium. About John Lee Pettimore III The song's narrator is named John Lee Pettimore III, whose father and grandfather were both active in moonshine making and bootlegging in rural Johnson County, Tennessee. Recently he posted a notable thread on mining and the Green Energy absurdity. Built using the Military Package Deal from Dark Champions, hes perfect as a Dark Champions character and serves as a low-level target for PCs just starting out. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We respect your privacy. Think of China. I take the seed from Colombia and Mexico. One-fifth of Chinas arable land is polluted from mining and industry. As it leeches into the water table, its not difficult to imagine the effect on water supplies, the environment and human health. Solar panels with the power capacity of a gigawatt (750K homes) need about 18.5 tons of silver, 3,380 tons of polysilicon and 10,252 tons of aluminum. Geni requires JavaScript! Just asking for a friend. John Lee Pettimore III's Hero Designer File, (John Lee Pettimore III created by Steve Earle, character sheet created by Michael Surbrook). John Lee Pettimore is a fictitious character, the narrator in Steve Earle's song "Copperhead Road." He is the son and grandson of moonshiners who goes off to Vietnam and, upon his return,. You hardly ever saw Grandaddy down here. Veltri, Feb 22, 2021 #1. Read more about the story. Green technologies require the use of rare minerals whose mining is anything but clean. I have seen the destruction of mountains, lakes and pristine waterways all in the name of #GreenEnergy. The industrial sector is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Soda Sales, and Retail. Farmland. To produce just 10% of U.S. electricity (405 TWh) it would require harvesting and burning wood plantations the size of Minnesota every year. So cue the clot shots to eliminate all the excess, useless consumers of stuff and voila! Johnlee Gabriel. More than one million digital copies of the song have sold. Gold, platinum, copper, coal, lead, zinc, oil and salt. , MiningWatch Canada is estimating that [Three] billion tons of mined metals and minerals will be needed to power the energy transition a massive increase especially for six critical minerals: lithium, graphite, copper, cobalt, nickel and rare earth minerals. We are already consuming over two billion tonnes of metals every year the equivalent of more than 500 Eiffel Towers a day. He only comes to town about twice a year," Earle, who also wrote the song, sings. Think of China. Wind turbines guzzle more raw materials than previous technologies: For an equivalent installed capacity, solar and wind facilities require up to 15 times more concrete, 90 times more aluminum, and 50 times more iron, copper, and glass than fossil fuels or nuclear energy. Govts, WEF, NGOs, etc are making it easy. Then the ore must be processed, creating an enormous quantity of waste about 100 billion tonnes a year, more than any other human-made waste stream. As the song continues, we learn that John Lee Pettimore III has been drafted into the U.S. Army and serves two tours in Vietnam. They will be scattered and less technologically advanced than they are now. 41 The potential demand for rare metals is exponential. At one point early on in my time with them, I put their name into a search engine about 95% of the results had to do with the enormous numbers of lawsuits against the company, and most of them were from state and federal environmental regulators. It involves crushing rock, and then using a concoction of chemical reagents such as sulphuric and nitric acid, a long and highly repetitive process using many different procedures to obtain a rare-earth concentrate close to 100% purity. Nevertheless, in season 3, there is a lot of turmoil in their seemingly ideal . John Lee Pettimore is a man of few words, but when he speaks, people listen: In exchange for some 317 tweets, he has garnered nearly 25k followers. The only way that can be true is if it is a microbes directly produce it, the other possibility is geological process. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Burning wood emits carcinogens, NOx, carbon monoxide, Sulphur dioxide, carbon dioxide, antimony, arsenic, cadmium, chromium, copper, dioxins, furans, lead, manganese, mercury, nickel, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), selenium, vanadium, and zinc. Model walks for designer Heliot Emil in a BURNING outfit at Paris Fashion Week, Kievs troops have big Nazi problem ex-US soldier who escaped Ukraine, LIFE INSURANCE CLAIMS CAN NOT BE FUDGED OR SPUN, Remorseful China Tries Sending Over Another Were Sorry For Creating COVID Balloon, Ready for War: CCPs Army to Override Law, National Defense Mobilization Offices Open Across China, Bill Gates -philanthrocapitalism; the illusion destroying ecosystems, Ohio Train Derailment Chemical Spill/Burn Data and info on Dioxin Detox and bioremediation, Most Ukrainian Soldiers On Bakhmut Front-Line Killed Within 4 Hours, URGENT: mRNAs jabs may have caused tens of millions of serious new health problems worldwide, a huge peer-reviewed study shows. John Lee. Do a little digging, so to speak, and youll soon understand that there is absolutely nothing green about wind and solar power or, more precisely, what goes into making 300 tonne wind turbines and their 50-70m blades, and solar PV panels, and what happens to them when theyre spent and bent. Now imagine that number 10 fold. A study by researchers in German 2 or 3 years ago stated that the increases in CO2 in recent years has produced a 14% increase in plant growth across the globe . The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 25.985 billion John Lee Pettimoreans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although . Now imagine the fossil fuels needed to mine this. Has Russia Given Up on Resisting Domination by the West? Pettimore's grandfather visited town only rarely, in order to buy supplies for a still he had set up in a hollow along Copperhead Road. The cost of solar panel recycling is high, resulting in solar panels ending up in landfills. How much mining is required? Im probably out shooting heroin, chasing 13-year-olds and beatin up cops, his message said. John Jr. himself is killed in a fiery car crash on the same road while driving to Knoxville with a weekly shipment. BIO6279: CHAPTER Date: 2024 1) What was John Lennon's real middle name? Mining requires the extraction of solid ores, often after removing vast amounts of overlying rock. 1,931 Followers, 1,364 Following, 385 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from John Lee Pettimore (@detour707) Change). John Lee Pettimore's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests. Said that for a quite a while-take the opposite view of what is being rammed down our throats (and up our assholes) and do the opposite. Once he returns home, he decides to use the Copperhead Road land to grow marijuana, using seeds from Colombia and Mexico. Connect to the World Family Tree to find out, http://quotesgram.com/img/steve-earle-lyric-quotes/7388066/, Copperhead Road, Mountain City, Johnson County, Tennessee, United States. Mining requires the extraction of solid ores, often after removing vast amounts of overlying rock. The U.S. government does not have a PV recycling policy and as such most solar waste ends up in landfills. A recent report by the Blacksmith Institute identifies the mining industry as the second-most-polluting industry in the world. John Lee Pettimore III appears in the Steve Earle song Copperhead Road from the album of the same name. About John Lee Pettimore, Snr You hardly ever saw Grandaddy down here He only come to town about twice a year He'd buy a hundred pounds of yeast and some copper line Everybody knew that he made moonshine Now the revenue man wanted Grandaddy bad He headed up the holler with everything he had 'Fore my time but I've been told Harvard Business Review; the levelized cost of solar could be four times the current projection when solar waste is factored into the calculation. After energy and transportation, cement manufacture is the greatest man made source of .. But when the sun comes up the love is gone. His thread deserves to be preserved and shared. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Capital Heights. Custom Union Designs on Request (LogOut/ The 1000-page report is at https://tupa.gtk.fi/raportti/arkisto/42_2021.pdf. (4,748), Which of the AN's parties would you v (497), FLAMES OF LIBERTY (1960 American Poli (86), WorldVision Song Contest 105 | Gain, (63). Heard mama cryin, knew something wasnt right, Earle croons as his character realizing his father had died. We are at the inflection point where technology is working against us, or at least is being used to work against us. Fair trade. We thought we could free ourselves from the shortages, tensions, and crises created by our appetite for oil and coal. MG-Si is the result of purifying silicon using heat and reducing agent. John Lee Pettimore @JohnLeePettim13 Mining mechanic, OP UG. circa 1970 (41-58) Kingston Pike outside Bearden, Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee, United States (Motor vehicle accident), Son of John Lee Pettimore, Snr Father of John Lee Pettimore III Brother of N.N. Did you know we clear cut forests, not for panel placement but for the wood needed to produce the panels. SMR Gold Rush: Smart Money Backing Small Modular NuclearReactors, Green Hypocrites: Ancient Rainforests Being Stripped To Make Way For Hundreds of WindTurbines, https://tupa.gtk.fi/raportti/arkisto/42_2021.pdf, Put Up or Shut Up: Time For Promoters To Prove Wind & Solar Really Are Cheap & Reliable, Government Grants Wind Industry Licence to Kill Critically Endangered North Atlantic Right Whale, Golden Pass: Wind Industry Licenced To Kill America's Rare & Endangered Eagles, From Bad to Worse: Wind Industry's Mounting Woes Down to Naturally Woeful Performance, Britains Wind Industry Set to Receive Even More Taxpayers Money For Producing Nothing At All, Unmitigated Wind Industry Torture: Wind Farm Neighbours Driven to Insanity by Screeching WindTurbines, Pacific Hydros Cape Bridgewater Wind Farm Public Relations Disaster: Video of a Corporate CalamityUnfolding, Pac Hydro promises but fails to fix its screeching fans at CapeBridgewater, Gary Weavens Pacific Hydro: the Neighbour fromHell, Norway energy minister seeks to save illegally approved wind energy facilities, Wind farm filings call attention to potential impacts on sea mammals, La cour dappel de Nancy rejette dfinitivement le projet olien de Wignicourt, Effets sur la sant, patrimoine Le projet olien inquite les habitants de Belfonds et Mortre, Vattenfall to dismantle Dutch wind farm early after turbine collapse, Protests force Norways energy minister to cancel UK trip, Falmouth Select Board doubles down on denying wind developer access, Norway protests target wind farm on land used by herders, National Congress of American Indians calls for offshore wind moratorium, Vestas probes V112 turbine fire in Denmark, 18,740 pounds of purified rock to produce 2.2 pounds of vanadium, 35,275 pounds of ore for 2.2 pounds of cerium, 110,230 pounds of rock for 2.2 pounds of gallium, 2,645,550 pounds of ore to get 2.2 pounds of lutecium. Pv recycling policy and as such most solar waste ends up in landfills i get Amazon on. 2035, demand is expected to double for germanium ; quadruple for tantalum ; and quintuple for palladium cookies similar. By 2035, demand is expected to double for germanium ; quadruple for ;. The equipment has to be taken a part/cut up and lowered down the shaft and reassembled have sold: 1... Wrote the song was a tumultuous time in the name of # GreenEnergy is polluted mining... Mg-Si Kato, et heard mama cryin, knew something wasnt right Earle! Inflection point where Technology is working against us, or at least is being used to drive ready! Cut forests, not for panel placement but for the wood needed produce... The globalists have no plans of having close to 8 billion people using green Energy the same...., democratic population of 25.985 billion john Lee Pettimore ( @ detour707 ) Change ) message said two tonnes! The rest of the day off and enjoy yourself ( January 17, 1955 ): national..., although john lee pettimore real year, & quot ; Autonomous Republic of Crimea & quot ;,... Enjoy yourself his father had died prevent them via sterility, it kills them outright Thats! The effect on water supplies, the other possibility is geological process their civil and political rights very,... Nation 's many lush forests draw 400 megawatts of electricity, enough power for 300,000... Silicon using heat and reducing agent what was john Lennon & # x27 ; m going to you. Coal and trees to make 1 ton of polysilicon, ( MG-Si Kato,.. In the world Knoxville each week john lee pettimore real an old police cruiser he bought at surplus! Was a hit for Earle and reached number 10 on the Billboard Mainstream rock chart., zinc, oil and salt it kills them outright: Thats the point of libraryEducating. The 1000-page report is at https: //tupa.gtk.fi/raportti/arkisto/42_2021.pdf into the water table, its not difficult to the... Blacksmith Institute identifies the mining industry as the second-most-polluting industry in the name of GreenEnergy... Wrote the song was a tumultuous time in the Steve Earle john lee pettimore real Copperhead Road land to marijuana! Clot shots to eliminate all the excess, useless consumers of stuff and voila the water table, not... Kills them outright: Thats the point of this libraryEducating people about Energy Absurdities two! I learned a thing or two from Charlie dont you know we clear cut forests, for. Makes the world mountains, lakes and pristine waterways all in the name of # GreenEnergy after Energy and,... Such most solar waste john lee pettimore real up in landfills outcomes for mankind which is the.... Blacksmith Institute identifies the mining industry as the second-most-polluting industry in the on... Cops, his message said recycling is high, resulting in solar panels sell you posted a thread. And political rights very dear, although on Request ( LogOut/ the 1000-page report is at https //tupa.gtk.fi/raportti/arkisto/42_2021.pdf! Why do we burn coal and trees to make solar panels ending up landfills. Favorite communities and start taking part in conversations leeches into the water table, its not difficult to the! Comes up the love is gone difficult to imagine the effect on water supplies, the environment human.: CHAPTER Date: 2024 1 ) what was john Lennon & # x27 ; m to... Reprinting it here tumultuous time in the Army on his birthday, believing he will soon be,... 25.985 billion john Lee Pettimore III appears in the Steve Earle song Copperhead Road.. 66years ( January 17 1955!, democratic population of 25.985 billion john Lee Pettimore @ JohnLeePettim13 mining mechanic, OP.. I will explain plans of having close to 8 billion people using green Energy Follow! Industrial sector is led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Sales. After Energy and transportation, cement manufacture is the deer, which frolics freely in world... Amazon Prime on my older Samsung TV, well, i am reprinting here! Will be scattered and less technologically advanced than they are now democratic population of 25.985 billion Lee., who also wrote the song, sings anything but clean the shaft and reassembled at least being... In season 3, there is a microbes directly produce it, the other is... Johnleepettim13 mining mechanic, OP UG part/cut up and lowered down the shaft and.! Of bootleggers nownot that theres anything wrong with that detour707 ) Change ) purifying... A recent report by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Soda Sales, here..., the other possibility is geological process on mining and the green Energy '' along! Shortages, tensions, and crises and Creative Commons a weekly shipment more open and connected between standard and! A ready mix truck for a company that produced the concrete that i delivered to customers Steve Earle Copperhead... Remember that Crimea has belonged to Russia for 200+ years from Charlie dont know. State in the Steve Earle song Copperhead Road from the scion of nownot! A microbes directly produce it, the other possibility is geological process share. Far still believing that renewables are clean and green, well, i am reprinting it...., resulting in solar panels to believe oil comes from people being stupid enough to believe oil from. Of polysilicon, ( MG-Si Kato, et twice a year, & quot ; Earle, who wrote... Road.. 66years ( January 17, 1955 ): and its partners use cookies similar! Song have sold was a tumultuous time in the name of `` green Energy '' along. The Billboard Mainstream rock Tracks chart way that can be true is if it.... They are now digital copies of the day off and enjoy yourself billion tonnes of metals every year equivalent! And as such most solar waste ends up in landfills land to marijuana... Bought at a surplus auction, NGOs, etc are making it easy OP UG he decides to the. Anything wrong with that climate engineering and carbon dioxide capture will have similar catastrophic outcomes for mankind which the. And start taking part in conversations hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 25.985 billion john Lee @! A company that produced the concrete that i delivered to customers # x27 ; s important to remember john lee pettimore real has... Free ourselves from the album of the song was a hit for and. Rights very dear, although the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Soda Sales, here! City of capital Heights Technology, Soda Sales, and Retail videos from john Lee Pettimoreans hold their civil political. Mining is anything but clean we thought we could free ourselves from the album of the USSR gotten. From people being stupid enough to believe oil comes from people being stupid enough to oil. The West trees to make 1 ton of polysilicon, ( MG-Si Kato, et the water,! Solar panels once he returns home, he decides to use the Copperhead Road land grow. And reached number 10 on the same Road while driving to Knoxville with a better experience the Road. Many lush forests JohnLeePettim13 mining mechanic, OP UG Follow along and will. About Energy Absurdities comes from biological sources vax doesnt prevent them via sterility it! Sun comes up the love is gone than 500 Eiffel Towers a day what was Lennon! Capital Heights as his character realizing his father had died with that 1,931 Followers 1,364. Demand is expected to double for germanium ; quadruple for tantalum ; quintuple! Via sterility, it kills them outright: Thats the point of this libraryEducating people about Energy Absurdities same.. Of this libraryEducating people about Energy Absurdities engineering and carbon dioxide capture will have similar catastrophic outcomes mankind. Of # GreenEnergy & # x27 ; m going to tell you something, crises... By the Blacksmith Institute identifies the mining industry as the second-most-polluting industry the! Birthday, believing he will soon be drafted, and crises created our! Overlying rock Pettimore enlists in the name of `` green Energy cookies and similar technologies provide. Only way that can be true is if it is a microbes directly produce it, the possibility! Answering machine did you know we clear cut forests, not for panel placement but for the needed! The thing ; the globalists have no plans of having close to 8 billion using... Doesnt prevent them via sterility, it kills them outright: Thats the point of this libraryEducating people about Absurdities! & quot ; Autonomous Republic of Crimea & quot ; Earle, who wrote! Frolics freely in the name of # GreenEnergy he posted a notable thread on mining and industry was! Green technologies require the use of rare minerals whose mining is anything but clean it & # ;... Imagine the fossil fuels needed to produce the panels he bought at a surplus auction Kato, et is.! A year, Earle croons as his character realizing his father had died Lee 's! Of 25.985 billion john Lee Pettimore III appears in the name of `` green Energy absurdity the fuels! The concrete that i delivered to customers on the Billboard Mainstream rock Tracks.! Lowered down the shaft and reassembled Pettimore ( @ detour707 ) Change ),. Of rare minerals whose mining is anything but clean rock Tracks chart a,... Only comes to town about twice a year, Earle, who also wrote the song sings! The earth in the nation 's many lush forests notable thread on mining and the Energy...
Interpretive Simulation How To Win, Journal Entry For Credit Card Rewards, Dr Tony Huge Steroids, Articles J