Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. Removing Selected Options. How can I select an element with multiple classes in jQuery? Copyright 2023 OpenJS Foundation and jQuery contributors. Is Koestler's The Sleepwalkers still well regarded? This post is focused on jquery set radio button checked based on value. jQuery Loop through selects and set selected option Ask Question Asked 6 years, 7 months ago Modified 6 years, 7 months ago Viewed 15k times -1 I'd like to loop through all of the select inputs on a page and if the selected value is not a certain option then set that value to selected I have some selects Enjoy Coding! Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. This post will discuss how to get all options of a select in JavaScript and jQuery. All rights reserved. This can be done using two approaches: Approach 1: In this approach, we will iterate over every input type which is of text type by using input [type=text] as the selector. By using this site, you agree to the use of cookies, our policies, copyright terms and other conditions. Setting "checked" for a checkbox with jQuery. is there a chinese version of ex. "data-status = YES" and select this options and apply all this options in red color .How can i do that .This "data-status" is written through php, How do i apply the font-weight :bold attribute to the option that has the data-status =YES Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. rev2023.3.1.43269. Though you don't really need to add class to input, id or class for table would suffice, to limit the scope to the particular table alone. What capacitance values do you recommend for decoupling capacitors in battery-powered circuits? Story Identification: Nanomachines Building Cities. You just need to some step to done . You JQuery Code $ ("#mySelectionBox option").each (function () { alert (this.text + ' ' + this.value); }); OR var select = $ ('#mySelectionBox') [0]; for (var i = 0; i < select.length; i++) { var option = select.options [i]; alert (option.text + ' ' + option.value); } Share Improve this answer Follow edited May 15, 2018 at 4:27 How can I upload files asynchronously with jQuery? How can I select an element with multiple classes in jQuery? Can the Spiritual Weapon spell be used as cover? Launching the CI/CD and R Collectives and community editing features for Javascript access html select options and change background color of options, Javascript loop through ALL HTML select