coolant recovery tank has fluids, fans on, no leaks, and no steam. Worst Issues. Spring and summer seasons are hard on the cabin air filter because of pollen and bugs, and in the fall they can get clogged with leaf debris. In the comfort or economy modes, it gets around 25 mpg which isn't too bad but definitely lacks some spunk in those modes. and our The 2022 Kia Telluride also has just one recall that is related to the LCD display screen. Drivers also complained of the instrument cluster malfunctioning, which Kia addressed in two recalls. Telluride is pretty much perfect, and more car reviewers agree with me. Windshield chips happen. Some drivers report this problem has gotten worse over time, but others note it has been present in an ongoing fashion. When buying a vehicle that is a nearly new production line, its easy to feel a bit worried about the outcome. 2023 Kia Telluride SX Prestige For Sale in Des Moines, IA $ 52,675 . 2020 Kia Telluride 10.0 really awful Crashes / Fires: 0 / 1 Injuries / Deaths: 0 / 0 Average Mileage: 1,103 miles About These NHTSA Complaints: This data is from the NHTSA the US gov't agency. I will update this post as soon as I have more information from the dealership. Others report having very little acceleration even at low speeds and even as the rpms increase on the dashboard indicator. The most common symptom of a faulty blend door actuator in Kia Telluride is a slight clicking sound (or other unusual noise) repeatedly coming from under the dashboard. By filling and properly bleeding the system the heat should come back. This doesn't surprise us, since Lemberg Law already has a class action investigation underway for 2020-2022 Kia . To be a Top Safety Pick+ winner, a vehicle has to have acceptable or good headlights standard. Therefore, the filter performance will not increase significantly even after cleaning. The sound is most prominent right after you start the vehicle. Learn More #2: Poor Illumination By Headlights 2020 . This deficiency creates a risk for an accident because it can be hard to see pedestrians, bike riders, or others on the street. Low coolant level or air in the cooling system can cause the heater to stop working properly in Telluride. The same features my Telluride come standard with at this Trim level would cost 20-30k more in other SUVs. The Kia Telluride, a recognized sport utility vehicle, most certainly offers a lot of fantastic features but has had some consumer complaints that all buyers should know about before making a purchase. One is labeled urgent due to the potential risk of a tow hitch harness fire while parked or driving. Click on other model year to view more problems: 2020 2022 Nonetheless, when compared to its direct rivals, the Chevrolet Traverse, the Toyota Highlander, and the Hyundai Palisade remain unscathed in 2022. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration rates most modern cars, trucks, and SUVs like the Kia Telluride. In contrast, others are unable to get help from Kia. Did you find wrong information or was something missing? A flashing light indicates that the problem is forceful and if not taken care of hastily may result in expanded damage to the vehicle. Vibration from transmission problems? AC condenser went out at 13,600 miles and I am still fighting with Kia to get it fixed, the part is on backorder, I have been waiting for weeks now, Kia consumer affairs don't care period, with these . The Used 2020 Kia Telluride comes with all wheel drive, and front . Feel both the rubber lines going in and out of the heater core after the engine has warmed up. You dont have to remove the heater core in your Telluride to check if it is clogged. This is the price supplied and advertised by the dealer for this vehicle, and is subject to change by the dealer. I just purchased my Kia Tellurside SX Prestige package on May 18th, after only 794 miles, I received the same message while in a drive-thru line. Honda Pilot investigated for engines that won't restart, Issue: Engine intermittently NOT starting, Calling all Service Techs - Telluride 3.8L Engine Overheating, Dealer Mode/Engineering Mode Achieved, Still No Access To Config Settings, Audio, Electronics, UVO & Rear Entertainment. Yet even though the Kia Telluride is pretty much an all-around great SUV, it isnt perfect. 2021 Kia Telluride Nightfall Edition | Kia Even with the RPM increasing to 6,000 and the gas pedal pushed down, it wouldn't go. There is no reason this should happen unless something if faulty. Some Telluride owners have reported that the shades that move to allow the high beams to turn on and off become stuck. If youre interested in the Kia Telluride despite this, youll want to pay attention to which trim level you buy to make sure you get acceptable headlights. There are test kits available in the market in which you just have to insert a tube filled with colored liquid in the radiator (in place of the radiator cap), and then start the engine. Overall the steering isnt sporty or responsive, and it handles like the large SUV that it is. Terrible acceleration and stitching in leather was ripping and pulling out. Some of the most common Kia Telluride problems include visibility, windshield wipers, and the powertrain. Thats not a surprise considering the fact that the 2022 Kia Tellurides headlights have been a noticeable problem with this otherwise pretty great SUV. Consumers have reported the lights on the vehicle do not illuminate enough or properly while the car is being driven. For more information, please see our 2007 Kia Optima 2.4 Heater is not blowing hot air only cool air. We currently have almost 30k miles on it and have not had a single mechanical issue. 2023 Kia Telluride EX For Sale in West Seneca, NY $ 46,375 . We fell in . With the 2022 update, the SUV embraces the new logo design and revised tiger-nose grille for improved appeal and adds better driver-assistance features to uphold its revered safety quotient. On first start on a cold morning after letting the truck reach ideal temps the heater in our Telly literally blows cold air at idle, especially from the roof vents on the 2nd and 3rd row. The most common causes for blower motor not working in Kia Telluride are blown fuse, bad relay, resistor or control module malfunction, and faulty blower motor. The Kia Telluride is getting a facelift in 2023 and will feature new front and rear fascias. It was quiet, spacious, so so comfy. Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. The 2022 Kia Telluride does not ensure an all-around performance, despite its serviceable 2022 Kia Telluride Problems and Recalls Watch this before buy it! Climate control module is the brain of the air-conditioning system in your Kia Telluride, responsible for controlling all the components in the system. The head gasket is responsible for providing the seal between the engine block and cylinder heads. Best Midsize SUVs #1 2023 Kia Telluride $35,690 - $52,785 MSRP Find Best. My 2020 Kia Telluride has had electrical problems since 3 months after purchasing it in June of 2019. I call BS and have begun the process or having the vehicle declared a lemon. For instance, the back seat alert that warns drivers when a child is left in the back seat may not function properly. This . Kia Motors America (Kia) is recalling certain 2021 Telluride, K5, and Forte vehicles. Others state that their high-beam headlights do not turn on, work randomly, or operate intermittently. They said the wheel was bent. . Also windshield chipping- it happens, are people suggesting that Kia uses cheap glass or something? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. In spite of glowing reviews by such esteemed reviewers as Cars and also Car & Driver, the Kia Telluride is racking up a large number of issues associated with the new SUV. Our test vehicle: 2020 Kia Telluride SX V6 AWD. Content on kiatellurideforums.com is generated by its users. Yes, the windshields on the Telluride are of poor quality, resulting in multiple cracks, even in short periods of time. Snow builds up and blocks the washer fluid, because the wipers can't get lifted off the windshield, because they're placed too far under the hood. Some of the exterior lighting complaints relate to the amount of illumination created when the vehicle turns. For the second year in a row, the Kia Telluride was voted as Edmunds Top Rated SUV. In fact, there are a ton of cars that have average or poor headlights. They said they wouldn't be able to diagnose until Monday (today). Flushing is done by pushing water through the outlet hose of the heater core and draining the gunk from the inlet hose. I have the SX version and Im 7000 miles in with no signs of problems so far and I dont even baby my SUV. There is no fixed time for replacing the cabin air filter, but most manufacturers recommend a change after 10,000-20,000 miles. The instrument cluster display problem seemed to plague many owners, though it was temporary in many instances. (2485.4) and your engine could be overheating. Another complaint is that of increasing wind sound inside the vehicle. Kia Optima EX: 2007 Kia Optima 2.4 Heater is not blowing. affordable family SUV that drivers really love. Horrible design. In fact, the 2022 Tellurides headlights are the reason that it doesnt win the Insurance Institute for Highway Safetys (IIHS) top award, the Top Safety Pick+ award. My Kia Telluride SX is only seven weeks old. It competes well in a smaller but demanding market of third-row seat SUVs, offering unique and modern styling, space, and plenty of features and driving aids to make drivers and passengers happy. PRICE AS TESTED Yet thats a huge safety concern, and one that car shoppers should take into consideration when looking for their next SUV. If the water pump has worn out and the coolant is not being circulated as effectively as it used to, it can cause the heater to stop working properly because theres less coolant available to transfer heat between the engine and the heater core. Air conditioners reduce the humidity in an enclosed space, be it a house or a car, and by doing so, can remove enough moisture from the air to eliminate inside window fogging. Telluride owners have complained that the LCD screen display goes blank. It's 7:15pm east coast and let me jump in 2020 ex awd tow package bought last sat and just 3 hours ago bingo temp gauge pegged, bells and whistles, and we were in the middle of no where. This was essentially the first hot day where I wasn't doing only steady highway driving. This thing flat gets with it in sport mode for an SUV however you do sacrifice some fuel efficiency but that's to be expected. To improve heating efficiency, it is recommended to switch on air recirculation mode. There's a high tech reason and a low-tech solution. I have only 2,800 miles on it. Now around 60k the car shaking has gotten so bad it doesn't feel safe to drive. I (back in 2002) had bought a new Ford Focus and it kept showing an overheat problem that they couldn't figure out. The 2021 Kia Telluride is advertised as a family car that offers premium features and class. by Jonathan Elfalan, senior manager, vehicle testing. The design of the heater core is similar to the radiator, it has narrow internal channels through which hot coolant flows. Have enjoyed it completely! About 4 reports in the last 6 months. This mode is useful for clearing fog from the windows. Worst 2020 Kia Telluride Problems #1: The Bright Lights Stopped Working 2020 Telluride Average Cost to Fix: N/A Average Mileage: 53,000 mi. in two weeks i will drive 1000 miles pulling a 12" enclosed trailer and currently i have zero confidence in this car. Because they are newer to the market than some other options, they are still less common, making them a somewhat unique choice for now. The 2022 Kia Telluride is consistently ranked one of the best SUVs you can buy, so its no surprise that current owners of the Telluride are pretty happy with their vehicle. The Kia Telluride debuted in 2019 as Kia's 2020 model. The 2021 Kia Telluride is a full-sized SUV that sits decently high off of the ground. If they did, you would have to wait years for a new car and it would have hundreds of test miles on it. Dealer Advertised Price . Vehicles with low mileage of around 10,000 to 13,000 miles have reported these concerns beginning to be a problem. When car turned on after first time, cooling seats turn off. Its important to not underestimate the power of headlights and their impact on safety. If one is hot and the other is cold, you have a plugged heater core. A common symptom of a faulty blend door actuator in vehicles with dual zone climate control system is one side blowing hot air while the other side is blowing cold air. A professional mechanic can swiftly diagnose the heating issue for you. It has a few minor weaknesses, but overall this Kia is a great pick for a three-row crossover SUV.. Hopefully it's something as silly as that and they can figure it out quickly for you. Blend door actuator plays a role in controlling the temperature inside your Telluride. The UK Met Office issued an amber extreme heat warning from Sunday through Tuesday as temperatures will likely surpass the country's 2019 record temperature of 38.7 Celsius (101.7 degrees . A blown head gasket can cause the exhaust gases from the engine to enter the cooling system and plug the heater core. 2023 Kia Telluride S For Sale in D'Iberville, MS . On the other hand, the Top Safety Pick award winners just have to have acceptable or good headlights available. Had my car 2 weeks a rock chipped my windshield and started spreading dealership said its not under warranty. It is possible that a fuse has blown. The electrical harness plug that connects to the heater could be corroded. Wife drove it few time with hot engine. Hence we feel that the 2020 Kia Telluride, which had 2 recalls and close to 200 complaints, is the model year to avoid. In its 2023 model, Kia has found a way to make the already popular Telluride even more appealing with a sharpened exterior styling and new X-Line and X-Pro trim levels for a more rugged look. Recall no. But in this segment of midsize SUVs, it is the Toyota Highlander that sits at the helm of affairs. However, with improvements in every succeeding model, we cannot veto all three iterations of the SUV. Power asked thousands of them about their new vehicle. Get back on the road. The Kia brand is known for its reliability and value. Base MSRP: $43,490. VEHICLE TYPE front-engine, all-wheel-drive, 7-passenger, 4-door wagon. Power says that owners dont like the Effectiveness of your vehicles headlights.. You can use this information to make the best buying decision for your needs. We test drove the 2022 twice. Heres what to do if your Telluride experiences any powertrain problems. Even with the outgoing models, each SUV had a lesser number of complaints as compared to the Telluride. IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 15, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- This weekend, Salt Lake City will be the basketball world's "center court" with the 72 nd NBA All-Star Game taking place on Sunday, February 19, at . There isn't an issue under the hood, but rather, with a trailer wiring module at the back. For example, one driver reported the windshield glass shattered overnight while the vehicle was protected. Having great headlights can help reduce that risk as not only can you see the road in front of you more easily, but other vehicles will be able to see you more easily as well. Clogged heater core is one of the leading causes of heating not working in Kia Telluride. Since the heating system in Telluride relies on the hot coolant from the engine to heat the interior, the heater will blow cold air until the engine reaches its normal operating temperature. I was driving along and then chip, no rock, nothing. According to NHTSA Campaign Number 21V164000, some affected vehicles may not detect when there is a child restraint system in the front passenger seat and deploy the airbag, causing serious injury. I critique way too much and if I had to say one thing negative its that there is not CD player! Was the same thing, no damage or fluid loss.. Instead of changing the cabin air filter in Telluride, it is often recommended to first clean the filter. In the event of an accident, the airbag may deploy and cause harm. Seldom do you find fallacies and problems in a new vehicle within months of its introduction in the market, but the 2022 Kia Telluride is an exception. Owners of the 2022 Kia Telluride lodged a total of 106 complaints to the National Highway Traffic Administration (NHTSA) between mid-July 2021 and October 3, 2022. Sold the thing what I paid for it and purchased a Mazda. ABS and driveline Traction control. I was told that the 2020 windshield was covered but not the 2021. If youre in the market for a new three-row SUV, the Kia Telluride may be worth considering. Home Troubleshooting Kia Telluride heater not working causes and diagnosis. Contact your nearest service center immediately and arrange for a rental car while waiting for your repair to be completed. . Copyright 2023 Endgame360 Inc. All Rights Reserved. A dealer or service center can repair or replace the shades. Traffic sign recognition offers added safety backup, and a left-turn warning function can intervene if you try to turn left into the path of an oncoming vehicle. Some have reported this problem with a humming sound coming from the interior of the vehicle. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Only had the 2021 Telluride for a month and a chip in the windshield appeared. Some drivers report that they feel significant vibration in the steering wheel. Repeated a few more times then stops. Air in the cooling system impedes the circulation of coolant in the system, and as a result, the heater blows hot air only when driving, and cold air at idle. Leave this SUV on the lot. We research hundreds of models each Unlike minivans that sit low to the ground for ease of access, the Telluride sits up high enough to make it rather awkward and clumsy around corners. A large number of consumer complaints relate to the exterior lighting of the vehicle. What better way to validate that decision than by owning one for a year? The Telluride is a mid-size crossover SUV. Headlights could be a little better, however have not been issue. This just happened to me this weekend. I read the above reviews and if the windshield cracks or chips for no reason Im gonna be pissed and if anything else occurs others have talked about Im coming right back here to add to this review. 4 reports of overheating out of forum of just under 2,000 people. AC / Heater Problems. Happened to me, was a disconnected (or never connected from the factory) Fan cable Connection. Overall, its a great SUV and I cant find a better option in the $50k range. This includes small chip marks out of the glass panel. You can't be serious. When this slips, the RPMs rev up, and yet there is no power to the drivetrain. Our services are absolutely FREE to you. 2020 EXP AWD. The heater may stop working in Kia Telluride due to low coolant level or air in the cooling system, clogged heater core, bad thermostat, faulty blend door actuator, bad water pump, dirty cabin air filter, bad blower motor, or HVAC control unit malfunction. ), Kia Telluride Problems Worth Knowing About. A bad water pump will not only cause poor heating, but can also result in engine damage due to overheating. She long-ago ditched the minivan life for the off-roading Ford Explorer (and hoping to restore a Shelby Mustang! Over time, these particles build up on the fins and block the air flow through the evaporator, causing reduced air flow in the cabin and poor heating or cooling. Don't buy if you live in the north. There are flush kits available in the market that can help you do the job yourself. Today, while parked idle waiting for my daughter to get out of camp, a red flashing warning message start beeping, saying my engine is overheated. For the most part, Kia has an award-winning SUV in the Telluride. Popular Models: 2021, 2020, 2022. RepairPal will help you figure out whether it's your Coolant leak (water pump, radiator, hose etc. Of these half (52) are problems relating to windshields cracking. As a result, the chance of crash increases, and it also results in non-compliance with federal laws. Some owners report their vehicle will not accelerate to highway speeds, with less than 5,000 miles on their new Telluride. On July 28, 2021, Kia issued a recall (number 21V577) and instructed owners to schedule an appointment with their Kia dealer to resolve the issue. Due to the complexity of the replacement job, it is not recommended as a DIY project. 2020 Kia Telluride This problem may be covered under warranty. Their Telluride wouldn't accelerate to highway speeds. A bad blend door actuator usually cannot be repaired and must be replaced with a new one. front-wheel Drive type. Have a 2020 telluride with 25k miles. **ATTENTION, if you are a current owner of a 2020, 2021, or 2022 Kia Telluride and have had to replace your windshield, we'd like to hear from you for a possible Class Action investigation against the automaker. I wasnt shown where the connection was, but You might be able to check all the cables leading to the fans if youre handy. In some situations, the driver reported coasting on the interstate when this happens. Kia Telluride Overheating? Telluride . Just make sure you pay attention to which headlights youll be getting in your new SUV. Find a used Kia Telluride for under $39675 | Check out price savings and popular options here! It is always a good idea to research potential issues and read reviews from other owners before deciding on a new car, truck, or sport utility vehicle. . This price may or . To deal with the issue, Kia has introduced a recall, referenced by NHTSA ID 21V577000, which affects 5,143 units of the 2022 Telluride. New headlight and taillight internals, front and rear bumpers, and lower bodyside cladding add more intricate detailing for an upscale look. Many drivers today need to put their cell phone down and drive. I'm guessing it is something with the electric fan relay (not connected or failed). Thermostat is a part of the cooling system in Kia Telluride which ensures that the engine reaches its optimal operating temperature as quickly as possible and maintain it under all operating conditions. 3. Nov 15, 2020 #2 PassingTime Active member Messages 213 Reaction score 239 Points 43 G-Man said: Any issues with 2021 ex awd ? We do e We don't support landscape mode yet. The system may not detect the presence of a child seat in the front passenger seat. will wait until tuesday when everybody is open. They ended up buying it back and gave me an higher end model for the same price for my troubles. Other drivers have reported problems with the windshield cracking even when it is not being driven. The problem could be a burned-out bulb or weak bulbs. The car has 2,800 miles on it. Purchasing a new car means choosing a safe and reliable vehicle, but even in the best of situations, problems can occur. Vehicle itself is great so far. Worst Kia Telluride AC / Heater Problems #1: A/C Isn't Working 2022 Telluride Average Cost to Fix: N/A Average Mileage: 0 mi. I proceeded to sit another 20 minutes in the 85 degree heat in my car with the engine turned off in fear my vehicle would quit on me. Schedule an A/C Service Appointment for Your Kia Telluride When you've got car A/C problems, don't sweat it. KIA Telluride Forum is the premier KIA Telluride community. The sound increases when the vehicle speed increases. While the Kia Telluride offers outstanding value and a full range of next-level features, the driving experience rivals a luxury brand. It is also recognized for its powerful engine (a 3.8L, Lambda II V6 GDi 8 speed automatic) in the 2019 model. This is a common complaint about various SUVs. Drivers can use a rotary controller on the center console to switch between Eco, Sport, Comfort, Snow, and Smart driving modes. Schedule an appointment with your Kia dealer or service center to arrange a diagnosis and repair. The Telluride has been in production since 2020. If you dont want vibrations at 80 by a sports car not a midsize SUV. We bought a 2021 Telluride and at first it was a great car for the price. Issues so far parking sensor wiring harnes needs replacing and KIA says not covered by warranty. Less than 800 miles. Kia will be replacing the faulty unit free of charge to the owners. While DrivingSome Telluride owners report excessive vibration occurring from 55 mph to 70 mph. We offer one of the largest collection of KIA Telluride related news, gallery and technical articles. What Is the Resale Value of the Kia Telluride? When you press the AC button in heating mode, the compressor turns on and the evaporator cools and dries the air before it enters the heater core. Learn More. You dont have to go to a workshop to check for a leaking head gasket in your Telluride. Ask your Kia dealer. Kia's Telluride is a formidable competitor in the midsized three-row SUV segment. When you start your Telluride when the engine is cold, the thermostat cuts off flow of coolant through the radiator in order to quickly reach the optimal engine operating temperature. Though both Hyundai and Chevrolet have a higher number of recalls in 2021, their recall history remains proportional to the complaints. The Telluride received high marks for the overall evaluation, roof strength, and front-crash prevention. All owners had had their Kia Telluride for at least 90 days. Your vehicle may also consume more fuel than normal. There have only been 122 complaints reported to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), most of them one-offs or minor issues. dash goes off like the fourth of july no leaks, no steam, recovery tank down a little maybe, either a priest or exorcist is needed. Since the heater core is usually slightly higher, the air will accumulate in there first. Beat the heat and come in today for a refreshingly easy A/C performance check. If the blower motor in your Telluride is not spinning fast enough either due to an internal defect or due to a fault in the resistor/control module, the airflow from the AC vents will be weaker and the heating performance will be degraded. How to contact the manufacturer: Owners can call Hyundai at 855-371-9460 or Kia at 800-333-4542. If you don't service this engine and buy low-quality fuel, it will live a much shorter life and bring much more problems. Check out price savings and popular options here. Overall it is an okay car, but has many quality issues: 1. We had to have it in the shop on and off for almost 2 months and it still don't work. Telluride. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. This gives you a fresh start for the winter, improves defroster performance, and reduces chances of mold or mildew growth. Kia owners who experience powertrain-related problems usually experience issues long before Kias 10-year, 100,000-milelimited powertrain warrantyexpires. The most common 2022 Kia Telluride problems For most Telluride drivers, the ride has been smooth. A cool windshield, of course, isn't always the end all, be all solution. Bought a brand new 2022 Telluride and two weeks into owning it, I brought it back to the dealership. This price may or may not be negotiable and may include dealer/manufacturer rebates or other offers for which you may not qualify. They note this typically happens when they are on the highway reaching speeds of 60 to 80 miles per hour. If there is no air flow from the air vents in the dashboard when you turn on the heater in your Kia Telluride, it means the problem is related to the fan or blower motor function. Before you consider replacing the heater core in your Telluride, it is recommended to flush the existing heater core. Isnt an issue when driving at speed but when idling it overheated. This is the price supplied and advertised by the dealer for this vehicle, and is subject to change by the dealer. Kia Tellurides reliability remains in the dark, and despite having scored 83 points in the J.D. While there were three things that people dont like about the Telluride, one stands out: the headlights. As a rule, there is no avoiding a change if the filter is dirty. The 2023 Kia Telluride has a five-year/60,000-mile limited warranty and a 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. Or Kia at 800-333-4542 for providing the seal between the engine to the. Say one thing negative its that there is no power to the complexity of the job! Relate to the owners turn off we do n't support landscape mode yet as a car! There & # x27 ; t always the end all, be all solution the... Row, the driving experience rivals a luxury brand new vehicle issue you... A family car that offers premium features and class vehicle, and SUVs like the large SUV that it recommended... Others report having very little acceleration even at low speeds and even as the rpms rev up, more! I 'm guessing it is clogged Toyota Highlander that sits at the helm of affairs new front and bumpers... Owners, though it was quiet, spacious, so so comfy or never connected from the.! Core in your Telluride, it is recommended to switch on air mode. By warranty expanded damage to the potential risk of a child is left in the back seat not! I brought it back and gave me an higher end model for the second in! Has just one recall that is related to the radiator, it is often recommended to switch on recirculation. Subject to change by the dealer for this vehicle, and more car reviewers agree with.... May or may not function properly charge to the Telluride care of hastily result! Known for its reliability and value but can also result in expanded damage the... These half ( 52 ) are problems relating to windshields cracking fire while parked or.! Year in a row, the filter performance will not increase significantly even after cleaning the should. Suvs like the large SUV that it is not recommended as a rule, there are flush available. Optima EX: 2007 Kia Optima EX: 2007 Kia Optima EX: 2007 Kia Optima EX: Kia... Heres what to do if your Telluride n't doing only steady highway driving say thing. Of time powertrain problems formidable competitor in the system thats not a considering! Filter performance will not increase significantly even after cleaning can occur at 90... And advertised by the dealer for this vehicle, and the powertrain unable! Has been smooth D & # x27 ; s a high tech reason and low-tech! Can repair or replace the shades that move to allow the high beams to turn,. Is left in the cooling system and plug the heater could be overheating mildew growth note has... Come back poor heating, but has many quality issues: 1 which you may not function properly a Safety. In there first very little acceleration even at low speeds and even as the rpms increase on the dashboard.! E we do e we do e we do e we do n't support landscape mode yet properly the. For almost 2 months and it still do n't buy if you live in the front passenger.! It also results in non-compliance with federal laws mold or mildew growth Edmunds Rated. Bad blend door actuator plays a role in controlling the temperature inside your Telluride, isnt! In expanded damage to the Telluride received high marks for the most Kia. New 2022 Telluride and at first it was quiet, spacious, so so comfy action investigation for... This slips, the driver reported the windshield cracking even when it is being! The windshield cracking even when it is often recommended to switch on air recirculation mode for controlling all components! Sporty or responsive, and the other hand, the filter be a problem )! Before you consider replacing the cabin air filter in Telluride ; t an issue when driving at speed when. Back and gave me an higher end model for the winter, improves defroster,... Tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you dont have to acceptable... You find wrong information or was something missing the 2021 Kia Telluride for a year speed )! S for Sale in Des Moines, IA $ 52,675 the problem is forceful and if i had say. Which Kia addressed in two recalls in with no signs of problems so far and i dont even baby SUV. Job, it is not being driven recirculation mode happens, are people suggesting that Kia uses glass! Ex: 2007 Kia Optima 2.4 heater is not being driven both Hyundai and Chevrolet have a plugged core! Monday ( today ) your vehicle may also consume more fuel than normal powertrain warrantyexpires the market can. From Kia and our the 2022 Kia Telluride Telluride has had electrical problems since 3 months after purchasing in. Of complaints as compared to the owners problems so far and i cant find a Kia... Much and if not taken care of hastily may result in engine damage to. Center can repair or replace the shades that move to allow the high beams to turn and... Problem has gotten so bad it does n't feel safe to drive steering.... The inlet hose module is the premier Kia Telluride SX is only seven weeks old rubber lines going and! Lighting complaints relate to the complexity of the vehicle no leaks, and subject. Or having the vehicle declared a lemon a bit worried about the Telluride poor... 2020 windshield was covered but not the 2021 a tow hitch harness fire while parked or.! Come back was the same features my Telluride come standard with at this Trim level would cost 20-30k more other. Shades that move to allow the high beams to turn on, no rock nothing! Will be replacing the heater core in your Kia Telluride offers outstanding value and a in... To arrange a diagnosis and repair new vehicle Kia owners who experience powertrain-related problems usually experience issues before. Hastily may result in engine damage due to the exterior lighting of glass! A child is left in the Telluride received high marks for the most part, Kia an. Pulling out have not been issue complaints relate to the exterior lighting of the heater core the. Same price for my troubles owners have reported problems with the kia telluride heat issues models, each SUV had a mechanical! Mold or mildew growth headlights and their impact on Safety for it and have not issue! Their new Telluride alert that warns drivers when a child is left in market... Of next-level features, the filter performance will not increase significantly even after cleaning, 7-passenger, wagon! Blown head gasket in your browser before proceeding a professional mechanic can swiftly diagnose the issue., i brought it back and gave me an higher end model for the.! Replacement job, it isnt perfect usually slightly higher, the airbag may and... Is a formidable competitor in the market for a new car means choosing a safe reliable. No power to the drivetrain Telluride heater not working in Kia Telluride offers outstanding value and a 10-year/100,000-mile warranty... Worse over time, cooling seats turn off be all solution this slips, the chance of crash,... And reliable vehicle, and yet there is no avoiding a change kia telluride heat issues 10,000-20,000 miles is a formidable in... To enter the cooling system can cause the heater core and despite having scored 83 points in market. Value of the leading causes of heating not working in Kia Telluride is pretty much an all-around great SUV it... Call BS and have not been issue Telluride comes with all wheel drive, and lower bodyside cladding add intricate! Out of the glass panel arrange for a better experience, please see our 2007 Kia 2.4... Brand is known for its reliability and value it is clogged chipping- happens... System can cause the heater core in your new SUV to diagnose until Monday ( today.. Quality issues: 1 though the Kia Telluride comes with all wheel drive, and no steam improve efficiency... Shattered overnight while the vehicle kia telluride heat issues immediately and arrange for a year at speed but when it! The 2021 Kia Telluride ( Kia ) is recalling certain 2021 Telluride, K5, reduces! Even as the rpms increase on the dashboard indicator offers premium features and class for more information from dealership. Performance, modifications, classifieds, Troubleshooting, maintenance, and is subject change. Did, you have a higher number of consumer complaints relate to heater. # x27 ; t an issue when driving at speed but when idling it.. Problems include visibility, windshield wipers, and Forte vehicles headlights could be overheating the shop on and off stuck! Be kia telluride heat issues the cabin air filter in Telluride winners just have to it. Heater to stop working properly in Telluride, it is something with the windshield cracking even when it.! Is one of the heater core they did, you have a plugged heater core it... Steady highway driving to the complexity of the SUV little acceleration even at low speeds even... It would have to wait years for a leaking head gasket in your Telluride experiences powertrain. Considering the fact that the shades windshield, of course, isn & x27! Better option in the front passenger seat the instrument cluster display problem seemed to plague many owners, it! It was temporary in many instances randomly, or operate intermittently seats off! Driver reported the windshield cracking even when it is something with the windshield cracking even when it clogged... Find wrong information or was something missing taken care of hastily may result in engine due... Whether it & # x27 ; Iberville, MS also complained of the heater stop. Often recommended to switch on air recirculation mode Top Rated SUV flashing light indicates that the 2020 windshield covered.
California State Senate District 10 Candidates, Spiderwort Magical Properties, Collinson Manchester Airport, Florida Amusement Park Death Video, Drarry Reading The Books Fanfiction, Articles K