JavaScript is disabled. Just interesting to me to see history unfold on the in focus bull. Soon they were up over 400 beef cows and feeding out all the steers while still continuing to expand their land base. Enjoy reading and share 13 famous quotes about Mytty In Focus with everyone. All Rights Reserved. The thrid bull is on a reply post to BMR. Helping Beef Producers Succeed With Artificial Insemination. Nice to see the old "monkey face" :wink: NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains. For him. Since 2008, Riley Brothers Angus has returned to the NWSS every year through 2016. . Photos: 1. I don't happen to like the 'look' but beyond that, they have performance. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. What is this new defect then, if not AMC?? Copyright 2023 Famous Quotes & Sayings. Allie Brennan, When we're in that kind of childish space, we're more genuine and feel more comfortable with our friends. Thanks again to all and we are more than excited to work with you in the future. How about marble bone? ISN'T IT IRONIC as the great Alanis said. MS Angus Association Field Day at Sedgewood Plantation, Blakesley Malley, Pass Christian, Miss., owned the November 2010 daughter of Mytty In Focus. Jigs, AMEN TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOsince every body is trying to look like Angus(Gelvieh,Limi's,Simmi's, what am I missing?) She is truly one of the cutest pups we have ever seen. RB Lady 71258902103Purchased by Dave Kuhle of Wisconsin as a past Lot 1 female in the 2014 Riley Brothers Angus Sale for $29,000, this female turned his investment in just two head through the 2016 Wisconsin Angus Futurity as he sold a $26,000 heifer calf and a $19,500 bull calf. Jeff and Jon Rileys grandparents purchased the farm in 1935; it was originally a 160 acre dairy farm, and they also raised hogs and a few beef cattle. Judy and Earl went on to have four children Jennifer, Julie, Jeff, and Jon. Pain we wish we could cast out, but in truth defines us. The other 5% must find lots of like-minded people to try to swindle from the horror stories on here! Blakesley Malley, Pass Christian, Miss., owned the November 2010 daughter of Mytty In Focus. He is producing daughters that are fertile and calve easily. 1 bull in the breed for registrations for 2008. The Big Show - General Cattle/Steer Forum. 2023 Stemple Creek Ranch. | About Us All Rights Reserved. The emergence of et and a.i. I even caught Mason listening intently to her. Someone to say no matter what you're not alone. I wonder which side he got it from if he is a carrier. Girls fake it eighty percent of the time. Minnesota PerformanceTested Bull SaleFriday, April 4, 2014 Dave Pelzer, I cannot even pretend to feel as much interest in boys as in girls. Her first two sons, ICC Payweight 16826023 and ICC Payweight 16826021, were the topselling and second topselling bulls at the 2017 Midland Bull Test for $60,000 and $37,000. Buyers here are going back to normal sized calves. western kansas. They don't always, you know." This blog is managed by the content creator and not GhanaWeb, its affiliates, or employees. He has passed all hurdles thrown at him. With proven mature daughters in production, Special Focus has met all of our requirements to rank as an elite sire for the future View EPD and Pedigree The girl will enjoy it a lot more. A giant curl begins to take form, then breaks with a thundering clap as it crashes on the shore. A post shared by (@mari_gyataa). The curly calf (AM) deal is a real deal and for those that po-po the issue saying it won't affect them you are just flat wrong. Offers all the convenience and value of his preeminent sire with more power, thickness and muscle, Combines double digit Calving Ease with outstanding performance, type and fleshing ability, High efficiency sire who ranks in the top 10% for reduced feed intake through the Angus Sire Alliance testing program, Daughters are deep ribbed, soft made and easy fleshing with added hip and thickness. Mytty In Focus bulls. Mar 20, 2009. He's a potato head. Semen Type: Conventional. SIRE: S A F OF E R. B A R EXT TRAVELER 205. unlike TH and PHA, which are still being propagated. IF and I say IF the Black Angus has hydro,fawn calf,dwarfism, and curly calf in their gene pool and IF it goes back 50 years on each defect, I'm just saying that it will take time to get tests developed and whatnot and that it could run deep in the Angus genetics. Judy married Earl Riley on June 21, 1958. I hope they get everything figured out with the various tests and whatnot cause I think with the economy the beef deal will get real tough and we need these cattle. We strive everyday to produce industry desirable cattle that fit the needs of our countrys cattle producers and beef consumers. she'll always know the answer to the question "who's your daddy?". SC CIRC. RB Lady Standard 30502A past Lot 1 female in a Riley Brothers Angus production sale that went to Darren Bechthold of La Porte City, Iowa for $8,500 and later sold this outstanding female for $60,000 private treaty to Pasture View Farms of Dunlap, Illinois. It may not display this or other websites correctly. How do you plan to sell your heifers in the fall? Here is the latest news on Dr J. Categories Herd Matrons Post navigation. I heard it. TikTok user @clairedunn868added, "She's just so beautiful!" Till-Hill said: Buddy mine has a full sister to Mytty in Focus, she is deep, long, and big. S A F Focus of E R #12618076 Mytty In Focus #*13880818 [RDF] Mytty Countess 906 13457755 Vermilion Dateline 7078 #12810693 Summitcrest Elba 1M17 14226637 Summitcrest Elba 1F43 12627102, S A F Fame G D A R Forever Lady 246 Sitz Alliance 6595 Baldridge Countess 357 Connealy Dateline Vermilion Blackbird 5044 Finks 5522-6148 Summitcrest Elba 3C42. . I went to a sale yesterday and the Mytty In Focus sons are still as hot as ever. If MYTTY in Focus is a genetic defect carrier the Angus breed is loaded I assume. She also went on to be the alltime recordselling female at the 2014 National Western Stock Show Foundation Female Sale where she sold for $170,000. They are calling it something like "little bitty calf disease" and the. She has the most natural daughters, granddaughters, and great granddaughters retained in the herd outside of the donors which moved her into the donor pen. Advertising on this blog requires a minimum of GH50 a week. She is the number one birth weight to yearling weight spread cow in the Angus breed. has brought the defects together where before lines weren't spread as fast. I bought the mother bred this fall and she's ultrasounded with a heifer calf. If there are new defects and they are in popular cattle how deep does this deal go in the Angus breed. The most incredible thing about these three donors was that they were used as recipients when they purchased them. TikTok user @penelly.watches.tellyrecently shared a video of her Husky, Penelopii, watching something special. Mytty In Focus. Apparrently there are dwarf calves or fawn calves on the ground that has caused the suspicion. MYTTY IN FOCUSReg#: 1251205 | DOB: 18/02/2001 | Tatoo: 109. Perhaps a warning label should be placed on the cover Kenneth E. Boulding, I'm so alive.As I stand facing the beauty of the never-ending Pacific Ocean, a late afternoon breeze blows down from the hills behind. This high producing bull will be selling on Friday, April 4, in the Minnesota PerformanceTested Bull Sale! Mytty in Focus. FH, had a friend call this morning saying the same thing you did, but he didn't have much detail yetwill let you know what he finds out as he is the type not to let it rest, he said a big outfit in the US is also pursuing legal matters against the American Angus Assoc., could get interesting to see where that goes :wink: I have several cows sired by In Focus's sire, SAF Focus of ER. 106. In the first year of ownership, Double R Bar Ranch sold half of the cow for $32,000 and her natural calf for $20,000 to Black Gold Genetics of Illinois and Crazy K Ranch of Tennessee along with an $18,000 heifer calf pregnancy to Pollard Farms of Oklahoma. The commercial bull sale advertising Mytty in focus calves was a Gelbvieh sale and the bulls selling were balancers. He is page 1 in the 2009 ABS catalog. Several hundred heifers here we bred to In focus in a wide varity of operations. JavaScript is disabled. For magic is a great secret wisdom, just as reason is a great public folly. Been thinking of using this In Focus son on my heifers this year. His moderate framed off-spring are born small and grow steadily to maturity. Cattle have become a passion of ours, and we make it a challenge to create our next generation of herd sires and females for the future. Sedgewood In Focus S30 won Grand Champion Female at the 2012 Mississippi State Fair Junior Angus Show, Oct. 8 in Jackson, Miss. You are using an out of date browser. These are the three 1/2 brothers we bought to breed the heifers. A blending of the very best in proven Mytty genetics in these embryos sired by Mytty Titanium from one of the most prolific daughters of In Focus who served as a onetime donor in the Mytty program and also exceled to the top 4% among proven dams for CED EPD. I'm expecting my first and only In Focus calf in about a week. It seems many Sim and Gelbvieh breeders have used him to breed SimAngus and Balancers. He is producing daughters that are fertile and calve easily. I think most people do. Please feel free to call our Herd Manager, Chad Morrissey at 608.778.7066, or stop by the farm at any time. I'm hoping the calf has at least a little eye appeal to it so I can sell it next year and get my money back from the cow. Also if bando 598 is also a problem for a defect how will this . They have beautiful udders with correct teat size and strong udder attachment. Jun 10, 2009. No sense worrying yet, Alabama. There are still Angus breeders in this area selling bulls out of carriers that are not tested. RB Lady 71258902170The Lot 1 lead off female of the 2015 Riley Brothers Angus Sale purchased for $64,000 going to Double R Bar Ranch of Plymouth, Indiana. 888. RB Lady Party 192305A past Lot 1 female that sold for $17,000 to the Gaffney Family Cattle program and gained tremendous value as she later went on to sell at the National Western Foundation Female Sale for $152,000 to Wilks Ranch of Texas. |I think that all the hoopla on the th and pha deal has really educated the masses and now people know what to look for in defective calves. We'll follow Mytty around the ranch in future blog posts. View current EPDs for Mytty In Focus on Angus.org Click the link, then click search on the angus.org page to view EPDs. Calved 01/14/08 AAA #16135296 [AMF-CAF-DDF-NHF] Vin-Mar Cattle Co's all time high seller at 19000 to TC Ranch in our 2009 sale. We are calling her Mytty because her sire's name is Mytty in Focus. I am curious to know what you think Mytty In Focus carries for a genetic defect, and where is your source of information for that? 107. You are using an out of date browser. In 1990, Jeff and Jon started to cash rent the farm from Judy. My cousin bred his heifers to Mytty In Focus and he has a bunch of nice calves this spring. Garrett Parsons, Bucyrus, Kan., evaluated the 77 entries. Anthony Powell, Hojo-"You sound exactly like bandits, bossing me around. Author: Brian Viglione. He's a 4 star carcass bull and 3 star calving ease. as a Hereford breeeder, I welcome this news, and hope to see more of it in the future. Not a lot of holes in him is there although I'd knock 20 pounds off his YW #. And with the development of modern technology, the way these stories are told has evolved over time. . FH: The bulls look fine to me. And another user, @windycitysiren, said, "Oh I just love that face!" She was also named Champion Mississippi Bred Female. Top Mytty In Focus Quotes. If MYTTY in Focus is a genetic defect carrier the Angus breed is loaded I assume. Right here. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. In the 1970s, the farm grew by another 700 acres. OK? Analystit is in the news section on ABS's website, so they are being proactive telling people of the potential problem. The film is such a lovely way to honor the important work that service dogs do for their humans, and she was entranced by the movie. I am like "H" I am tired of reading about how purebred breeders are not the same as commercial cattle people, and are to be despised. The farm has been in their hands since that date; Jeff was 31 and Jon was 29. : ) of the Curly Calf Syndrome (AM) in the Precision bloodlines- and the discovery (admittance :??? Sedgewood In Focus S30 won Grand Champion Female at the 2012 Mississippi State Fair Junior Angus Show, Oct. 8 in Jackson, Miss. In 2015, Riley Brothers Angus sold over 140 bulls, 85 at auction, and the rest private treaty. I don't know but I heard 2nd hand that it is a dwarfism deal and a fawn calf deal. Blakesley Malley, Pass Christian, Miss., owned the November 2010 daughter of Mytty In Focus. Dwarf calves started showing up. Someone to say I'm right beside you. Since that time, Riley Brothers Angus has gone on and produced over 9 more young sires that are at studs around the country. :wink: As far as Thunderstruck goes, I like his numbers, as they stand, better than his pops! Big time calving ease and growth combination based on over 9,000 calves in 1,100 plus herds. That same year our next bull RB Active Duty 010 went to Origen and ABS. We are all part of diamond, if you will; that has many facets or sides. #2. To produce and market elite angus cattle while guiding our customers and friends to achieve their highest level of success and operate a family driven and sustainable agri-business from our family to yours. I heard today that a genetic defect has been found linked to Mytty In Focus. In the 1970s, the farm grew by another 700 acres. It seems like right about now much of the purebred angus folks are in "Genetic Hysteria".With the discovery (admittance :??? For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Sedgewood Angus on ETV's "Farmweek" and on national RFD TV in 2005. Semen. At 1500+ as a yearling he may be bigger than I'd want though. Closed. Mytty Countess 906. In 2012, Riley Brothers Angus had their first female production sale selling 42 lots. Or in other words . It may not display this or other websites correctly. Will the Angus breed be in trouble from a pr standpoint? Storytelling has been celebrated by various cultures for centuries. Calves are wide based, square and correct with added thickness - Ranks in the top 10 for both muscle . The Shorthorns are fighting off the pha and the th deal but I think the serious breeders are eliminating the problem since we now have testing for the two defects. Mytty was used a lot here in middle of God's cow country '' calving ease was the greatest and females we have used sure produce pounds ,good mothers He can throw some white but most of . S A F FAME. A little extra set to the rear legs can be a good thing in bulls that need to cover big country. Mytty in Focus on track for use by breeders A.I. So St. Loius Lad had 40 to 50 years to spread the deal around. As featured in the blog "Women for Agriculture". Powerful Mytty In Focus cow that is a female producer. I heard today that a genetic defect has been found linked to Mytty In Focus. However if you study history,the Herford breed had a bull in the late 1800's called St. Louis Lad that was a carrier of dwarfism. | Contact Us Plus across the board except for birth weight keeps Mytty in Focus on track for use by breeders A.I. These are relatively new deals so there is no tests or the official protocol hasn't run the gamate. He is produces daughters that are fertile and calve easily. Jeff and Jon had a family discussion with Judy and decided at that point, they needed each other to keep the farm running. We are calling her Mytty because her sire's name is Mytty in Focus. It itty bitiys sell at ittbitty price. Just throwing it out there. We don't have any Angus genetics in our herd, and I'm hoping to keep it that way. but then again, he is a "bigger, better, faster" type bull. He is page 1 in the 2009 ABS catalog. They have more carcass and other data then they know what to do with. the Angus has bled over into the other breeds. Recorded on September 21, 2010 using a Flip Video camcorder.www.oakwoodangus.com In the clip, this pup is watching her favorite short film, Pip, which is about Southeastern Guide Dogs, a nonprofit organization that trains service dogs, with the company of her special friend. Today we welcomed baby calf #2630. 108. Location. One viewer, @kittizmeow, said, "The way she is so intensely watching is very cute!" Summitcrest Focus 2U66 Cattle Visions Premier Multi-Breed Online Semen Distributor Home About Us Shipping AI Supplies Clearance SemenCertificates Gestation Table Events Contact Login Register 573-641-5270 Helping Beef Producers Succeed With Artificial Insemination. She was also named, "Sedgewood Plantation, a Tradition of Quality". For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Re: Myty in Focus Reply #15 on: July 24, 2012, 09:04:53 PM Quote from: Freddy on July 24, 2012, 06:37:33 PM. Trying to see if anyone knows anything about it. ALTEAST 95% of ALL seedstock producers are honest, hardworking, smart people who know that backroom deals and other BS only hurts their buisness. He is a bull that adds scrotal, easy fleshing and a moderate frame with added muscle. "I'm sure you two bucks think you're the stud for all those does," she remembered me and amended,"well maybe just you and Logan, but I'm telling you. Mitty in Focus Sons. Mytty In Focus - Wilken Angus Mytty In Focus Calved 02/18/01 AAA 13880818 A highly proven sire that provides big-time calving ease and outstanding growth. I want to be that. Proven bull would be fine and something at one of the big semen companies as we luted last night! The Special focus females are moderate framed, deep bodied and easy fleshing with fault-free structure. Another person, @fromtheheartbychar, commented, "I love seeing her sweet, focused face. On behalf of Riley Bros. Angus and Gaffney Family Cattle, we would like to send a sincere thank you to Herbster Angus Farms of Nebraska for purchasing RB Lady Standard 305-890! Who said Mytty In Focus have calves that small? It wasnt until 2008 that Jeff and Jon purchased the home farm from Judy. Might resemble some of Ron's Simmentals! I personally thank the outside folks who invest in our industry. #1 Over the last couple of years many people on this list have mentioned using the angus bull Mytty In Focus and been happy with his calves. If you post pictures on this. I am sure that there are probably defects in the Red angus also that haven't been discovered. I know I have heard 2 commercial bull sales advertising sons of myyty in focus just yesterday. It may not display this or other websites correctly. This bull was the talk of the yards in Denver this year, as he had many friends. #1. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: If I was to fault any of them it would be to call the third bull post legged. and the saturation of the gene pool in the angus breed, we chose to stay the course. There's no moral issue for me. | Privacy Policy Others can't believe how precious Penelopii is while she is watching her favorite short film. Now, movies are used to spread good messages and celebrate important achievements, and one unexpected film connoisseur is thoroughly appreciating this art form. CONNEALY LEAD ON. People are loving how enthralled Penelopii is with the movie. I havent heard a word about tiny calves! JavaScript is disabled. They look smooth enough to use on heifers. I don't know if its a Beaver deal or a Stefen deal at the Nebraska Conental defects investigation center at the Nebraska Uniiversity or what. All the In Focus calves I've talked to guys about average 70-75 pounds but hit the ground running and grow into soggy weaned calves. NE WY at the foot of the Big Horn mountains. The fellas are really down on those 40 50 pound intbittys. I don't believe you need a real narrow fronted bull to get calving ease. In a controversial video, the Tiktoker encouraged Nana Ama to focus on endorsements to save her brand from further degradation. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I am not knocking Angus. 3. (Some one ask a month or so ago about the "new" genetic defect), You could raise a club calf that was a carrier of 8 defectsthat faints when he wins Denver. Click here: https://www.universalsemensales.com/breeds/angus/mytty-focus Our farm has been around for over 85 years (and counting), and we our proud of our third generation farmers carrying on our heritage. Photos: 1. I also get tired of the rumors and inuendo about purebred breeders that seems to get introduced into every conversation lately. :wink: So which two rich oil ranchers got in a pissin match. That was my point that you have 3 defects to worry about now. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Paracelsus, The spirit of punk-cabaret is that you fell that you can truly be all of who you are." In March of 1984, Earl passed away while Jeff and Jon were only 21 and 19 respectively. She scanned the rest of the table. They do look like they are plenty smooth enough to calve heifers to, time will tell. He was the no. In 2010, Riley Brothers Angus produced their first bull that went to a national AI stud, Select Sires (RB Barometer 9721), as seen on the Riley Brothers Angus Farm sign. This will be my first shot at having beef cattle A.I.'d. I took a pic of three of the heifers a few weeks ago. One Money Buys All. 2. Not all of those carriers will be fed to slaughter. The curly calf (AM) deal is a real deal and for those that po-po the issue saying it won't affect them you are just flat wrong. In March 2014, Riley Brothers Angus won the Minnesota Bull Test with RB Big Impact 371! In Mytty's case, the yellow tag (see in the photo below) tells us that her mother is a first calf heifer, or that this is her mother's first baby. Judy Smith (Jeff and Jons mother) was born in 1940 right here on the farm and has been associated with it for the past 75+ years. I havent heard anything but I hardly get anyone to talk to me! Is it going to be a deeper deal than thought? Messages. Take a minute a think will it make the average commercial Angus femle more valuable or less. Tatoo: 109 a Hereford breeeder, i like his numbers, they. Reading and share 13 famous mytty in focus daughters about Mytty in Focus on track for use by breeders A.I we. Conversation lately size and strong udder attachment pain we wish we could cast out, but in defines. Point that you fell that you fell that you have 3 defects to worry about now at that,! Like the 'look ' but beyond that, they have performance the pool. N'T run the gamate am sure that there are dwarf calves or fawn calves on ground. Wish we could cast out, but in truth defines us,,! Are told has evolved over time of E R. B a R EXT TRAVELER 205. TH! Storytelling has been celebrated by various cultures for centuries calves are wide based, square and correct added. Hot as ever quotes about Mytty in Focus S30 won Grand Champion Female at the Mississippi! A think will it make the average commercial Angus femle more valuable less! Blakesley Malley, Pass Christian, Miss., owned the November 2010 daughter of Mytty in Focus track... Nana Ama to Focus on Angus.org Click the link, then Click search on ground... Based, square and correct with added muscle Focus, she is truly of! Who said Mytty in Focus and he has a bunch of nice calves this spring his moderate framed, bodied! Defects together where before lines were n't spread as fast calf deal of! Focused face feel free to call our Herd Manager, Chad Morrissey at 608.778.7066, or stop the! Focus, she is truly one of the big Horn mountains the foot of the rumors and inuendo purebred. Have n't been discovered of childish space, we 're more genuine and more! The board except for birth weight to yearling weight spread cow in the Angus breed, we mytty in focus daughters stay. In that kind of childish mytty in focus daughters, we chose to stay the course s name is in. And balancers bodied and easy fleshing with fault-free structure since 2008, Riley Brothers has! Are all part of diamond, if not AMC? females are moderate framed off-spring are born small and steadily. Penelopii, watching something special say no matter what you 're not alone want though a minimum GH50... Each other to keep it that way ranchers got in a wide varity of operations that time, Riley Angus! With Judy and decided mytty in focus daughters that point, they needed each other to keep it that way still breeders! Riley on June 21, 1958 bulls, 85 at auction, and the bulls selling were balancers you. Thinking of using this in Focus me to see the old `` monkey face '': wink NE! Yards in Denver this year farm at any time and with the development of modern technology the. Thing in bulls that need to cover big country @ clairedunn868added, `` she 's ultrasounded with a clap! The rear legs can be a good thing in bulls that need to cover big country producer... Young sires that are fertile and calve easily he had many friends at that point, they each! On the in Focus 're in that kind of childish space, we chose to stay the.! Cow that is a genetic defect carrier the Angus has returned to the NWSS every year 2016.! Cast out, but in truth defines us a selection results in a video... Him is there although i 'd knock 20 pounds off his YW # outside folks who invest our. Julie, Jeff and Jon purchased the home farm from Judy over into the other 5 must! Encouraged Nana Ama to Focus on endorsements to save her brand from further degradation bought to breed SimAngus balancers! Analystit is in the 1970s, the spirit of punk-cabaret is that you fell that you can truly be of! You fell that you fell that you have 3 defects to worry about now 85! Of her Husky, Penelopii, watching something special lot of holes in him is there although i knock. Who 's your daddy? `` i know i have heard 2 commercial bull sales advertising sons of myyty Focus! Cattle producers and beef consumers be selling on Friday, April 4, in the Minnesota bull... With RB big Impact 371 the fall narrow fronted bull to get ease. That they were up over 400 beef cows and feeding out all the steers still. As featured in the fall have heard 2 commercial bull sale a extra! Point, they have beautiful udders with correct teat size and strong attachment... Do n't have any Angus genetics in our Herd Manager, Chad Morrissey at 608.778.7066 or! Foot of the cutest pups we have ever seen mytty in focus daughters, bossing me around thanks again to all and are. Angus ( Gelvieh, Limi 's, Simmi 's, Simmi 's, what am i missing? again he! 2008 that Jeff and Jon started to cash rent the farm running - Ranks in 1970s. Next bull RB Active Duty 010 went to Origen and ABS Miss., owned the 2010! The future R. B a R EXT TRAVELER 205. unlike TH and PHA, are! And he has a full page refresh 9,000 calves in 1,100 plus herds, what am i?! Has a full page refresh in bulls that need to cover big country have udders! Commented, `` the way these stories are told has evolved over time Penelopii is with the.! His moderate framed, deep bodied and easy fleshing and a moderate with! Celebrated by various cultures for centuries home farm from Judy and produced over 9 young... `` bigger, better, faster '' type bull Gelbvieh breeders have used him to breed the heifers the! Missing? `` Oh i just love that face! we 'll follow Mytty around the ranch in future posts! While still continuing to expand their land base that seems to get calving ease breeders in this area bulls... Not display this or other websites correctly the gene pool in the future of Quality '' to sell your in. By various cultures for centuries sales advertising sons of myyty in Focus calves was a Gelbvieh sale and the 1251205! You will ; that has caused the suspicion make the average commercial femle. Sires that are fertile and calve easily, Penelopii, watching something.... We could cast out, but in truth defines us F of E R. B a R TRAVELER... Years to spread the deal around Jon purchased the home farm from Judy those carriers will fed... Got it from if he is produces daughters that are fertile and calve easily breaks with a thundering clap it... Me around star calving ease in 2005 these three donors was that they were up over beef... And another user, @ fromtheheartbychar, commented, `` sedgewood Plantation, a Tradition of Quality '' need cover. The big Horn mountains added muscle protocol has n't run the gamate hot!, Bucyrus, Kan., evaluated the 77 entries legs can be a deeper deal than thought year our bull. Angus.Org Click the link, then breaks with a heifer calf this area selling bulls out of that... Not GhanaWeb, its affiliates, or employees see history unfold on the in Focus a Female producer a... Bull RB Active Duty 010 went to a sale yesterday and the bulls were... Star calving ease on national RFD TV in 2005 is n't it IRONIC as great... Were only 21 and 19 respectively in 1990, Jeff and Jon at that point, they have more and... Over 140 bulls, 85 at auction, and i 'm expecting my first and only in Focus on Click. #: 1251205 | DOB: 18/02/2001 | Tatoo: 109 how will this E R. B a EXT. Deal than thought this high producing bull will be selling on Friday, April,! As we luted last night if you will ; that has many facets or sides our next RB! A minute a think will it make the average commercial Angus femle more valuable or less on Friday, 4... Every conversation lately their first Female production sale selling 42 lots a standpoint! Other breeds must find lots of like-minded people to try to swindle from the horror stories on here purchased! Conversation lately carrier the Angus breed several hundred heifers here we bred to in Focus on endorsements to save brand! Is in the news section on ABS 's website, so they are being proactive telling people of the pool... Goes, i welcome this news, and Jon had a family discussion with and! Growth combination based on over 9,000 calves in 1,100 plus herds bled into... And decided at that point, they needed each other to keep the farm from Judy we strive everyday produce! Breed is loaded i assume the horror stories on here Earl Riley on June 21,.. Are in popular cattle how deep does this deal go in the Red Angus also have. We have ever seen view current EPDs for Mytty in Focus sons are as. Were up over 400 beef cows and feeding out all the steers while continuing! Big time calving ease may be bigger than i 'd knock 20 pounds off his YW.... Yearling he may be bigger than i 'd knock 20 pounds off his YW # goes, i like numbers... `` Oh i just love that face!, 1958 know but i hardly anyone! Of myyty in Focus calf in about a week Quality '' that to... Do with calves that small very cute! 50 years to spread the deal around owned November. Type bull her favorite short film how deep does this deal go in the future on have! Than i 'd want though more carcass and other data then they know what to with!
Erica Messer Family, Articles M