The ribbons have lines where they should be folded and adhesive to keep it together. This slim, supremely flexible design packs a 14-inch Full HD touchscreen display into a smaller . Can't log in to fix driver. P, No Letters Or Numbers On My Keyboard work. All other keys work on the key pad. For me, I am totally stuck because there are Search for the Keyboard from the device list, right click on it and then select "Uninstall". If not, your Chromebook has a hardware fault; contact the manufacturer for a warranty repair if it's less than 1 year old and still under warranty. Along with the key under the esc key and the dash next to the zero. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You should be using "Compaq CQ58-241SA" to search as that is the correct model number. Its an atech kr-83. Play the . If your 2-in-1 Chromebook doubles as a tablet, detach the keyboard and follow the steps below to reset its hardware. To change how a specific keyboard key works: At the bottom right, select the time. Now, open any blank document and try to type from the physical keyboard. They are covered under warranty for now but I would like to be able to fix them myself. Or press. 2 Download the update for your BIOS from HP Website. Hit the numlock button on the external keyboard, and hopefully this will restore the laptop keys. Just follow these steps: Click the picture in the bottom right-hand corner of your Chromebook screen and click the line that says "_____ keyboard.". Thank you. Switch to the previous keyboard language you were using. / Sign up for Verge Deals to get deals on products we've tested sent to your inbox daily. Go to Settings > Device > Keyboard. Scroll down to the Device section and click Keyboard Settings. What is that key in the top row that looks like a square with two straight lines next to it? Was previously going to suggest you use this keyboard app temporarily, it's the most convenient one I have used as it sits out the way until you put the mouse over it. It is very limiting and forces me to switch on the On-Screen Keyboard to access the full numeric keys, which Afterward, run your fingers across the keyboard to release the stuck/jammed keys. Can't get the pin number to work? A program in execution may have gone in a loop or the keyboard hardware may fail. To create your USB flash drive, visit ourCreate a USB Recovery Flash Drive for your Chromebookarticle. Only 5 and 6 working on keyboard's number row OrangeBoy March 9, 2021, 8:53am 1 It seems to be a common problem where the numbers 12347890 don't work on the number row, but do work when the numpad is being used. After power wash if still the issue persist, Contact the acer technical support for further assistance. If your Chromebook batterys detachable, shut it down, and remove the battery. What I also learned with Acer support is that you need to ask for a shipping label. Learn how to make your Chromebook accessible. I had just replaced a damaged power port before they. Best phone for non-nonsense small business users in 2023. Press and hold the Power key while still holding the Refresh key. If you have an international keyboard, go to Settings Device Keyboard View keyboard shortcuts to find keyboard shortcuts for your device. Control multiple devices. Press and hold the Power button. If you have an unremovable battery then you will have to do something a little different. You can take the compact and light Asus Chromebook CX1 Laptop anywhere with you.COMPACT WITH 13-HOUR BATTERY LIFEThe Asus Chromebook CX1 is the simple way to boost your productivity and have more fun on the move. 2023 Acer Inc. Maybe motherboard? Click on Keyboard. wont perform their unique actions if ChromeOS treats them as function keys. Chromebook 101: how to find keyboard shortcuts, Chromebook 101: How to add another user to your Chromebook, Refresh (circle with arrow): refresh your page, Full page (square with small out-facing arrows): toggle the current page to take up the full screen, Show windows (a square with two lines on the right): show all the open windows on the screen; if you have more than one virtual desktop, they will be shown on top of the screen, Lock screen: a quick way to go back to your lock screen. Thatll help you run troubleshooting fixes that may require keyboard shortcuts or keypresses. I've done it before with a wired mouse and bluetooth keyboard. It looks like you're new here. similar issue and solution, 4 and 6 weren't working, pressed them together several times and now they are. It doesnt even work in the UEFI interface. Press the power key to turn on the notebook. Arnav Sharma | Facebook | Open the status tray and select, Connect your Chromebook to a Wi-Fi network and open the, Open your Chromebooks status tray, select, If you dont find your preferred input in the status tray, go to. Read Sodiq's Full Bio. Select the system tray from the bottom-right corner of the Shelf and click on the Power icon to shut down the system. Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, Only 5 and 6 working on keyboard's number row. i'll just discribe the problem in my computer because I don't sure it's the same problem: only my 5 &6 numbers are working properly, but the other ones, including down& But 4-5-6 and 1-2-3 do work with the numeric pad along with. Thanks!!! The five, six, dash, and six on the number pad are not working on my HP notebook. I will keep using the virtual keyboard or consider looking for a USB one. Why didn't you try the Hard Reset! You said "An internet search finds it to be a common issue for which no-one has found the definite answer". Microsoft, do u have any resolution for this. Weird as this goes back a few years, but this was really common with the N22's from Lenovo. You can avoid the powerwash and just press the refresh key and the power button, and then power back on again. Your keyboards top-row keys (brightness, volume, screenshot, etc.) Do NOT just put it to sleep/hibernate mode. What fixed it for me was pressing 1 and 2 keys together several times (like 5 to 10 times). Five and Six keys not working in Windows 10, No. Try a different cable and clean the keyboard. <<. Google has tweaked the keyboard of its Chromebooks in ways that emphasize how Chrome OS differs from Microsoft Windows and Apple macOS. Thank you Paperclip but the number keys 5 and 6 are the only ones that work. Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) As the title only number keys working above the letters are 5,6 tried hard re sets driver installs pressed f2 and did a key test and they pass. Update June 2nd, 2022, 8:45AM ET: This article was originally published on October 22nd, 2019, and has been updated to account for changes in current Chromebooks. But power button and charging light comes on. Power on your Chromebook, remove the paperclip and check if the hard reset fixes the keyboard. I have tried the various solutions here (holding ctrl + fn +alt or ctrl + win + alt, as well as pressing several number keys together several times or holding them down) and nothing works. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Subscribe to Help Desk Geek and get great guides, tips and tricks on a daily basis! Try hooking up an external keyboard, and see if the keys work from there. How to video - You only need to take out the battery, unscrew a cover and remove 2 screws, then the keyboard can be flipped out. Learn about your Chromebook's features by playing the training game. This was the one suggestion that worked for me (thanks AGAS_! To test if the keyboard is working properly. What to try next? Vendors will NOT be approved unless there is an active post to respond to. 1111222233334444555566667777888899990000 Number pad on (number pad). Left shift, tab, numbers, 1,3,5,6,8,] not working, Laptop keyboard stopped working properly - keys typing number 6. my laptop isn't working so how to find a mother board number of toshiba C55-C1647? Also, what makes you say Im behind a VPN? Wait for 2 to 5 minutes, and then turn it on. Product number is X7S47UA#. Chromebook Keyboard Not Working? FYI, just so that anyone else may be having this problem. Seems like you are not alone with this problem. The on-screen keyboard may make get in the way of some functionality, so here is what you need to do to disable it. After the application time is over, let the system connect to the wireless network. is changing the windows keyboard settings? Buy MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS LGA 1151 (300 Series) Intel Z390 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. I have a Inspiron laptop with Vista. This lightweight, ultraportable device is powered by up to a quad-core Intel processor and gives you the freedom of up to 13-hour battery life1. Looks like the keyboard is broken or the cable that connects the keyboard internally to the mainboard is loose.If you are OUT OF WARRANTY Release both buttons when your Chromebook boots up. There you have it! Acer Community User Agreement. It does not appear to depend on the keyboard brand. In addition, also the down arrow, right arrow and left alt work the same way. We only send useful stuff! Cannot type letters on keyboard of new Acer. And what makes things even more confusing is that the layout of the keyboard can vary depending on the model of Chromebook you are using. the same exact problem, with only numbers 5 and 6 working. I treid doing ctrl+win+Alt and also ctrl+alt+Fn keys and doesnt work for me. Toggle off Treat top-row keys as function keys . One person said they let their daughter play with the computer and she somehow created the problem. Both keys work the same. People have tried swapping ports, swapping keyboards, updating drivers, but still have the problem. Plug a USB keyboard into your Chromebook and follow the steps below. Youll typically find the button hidden in a hole on the bottom of such Chromebook models. Using your Chromebook in guest mode can help determine if your accounts responsible for the keyboard malfunction. Maybe not forever, but at least for now. This process takes about 10 minutes to complete. Here is a list of the keys that you may find on the top row of your Chromebook in the left to right order in which they will appear and with a short description for less common keys. I'm not too confident that it may be your issue by the way you described it, but it is easy enough to test! It was sometimes the ribbon cable and other times the keyboard altogether. On every laptop I have over here all the number keys work, regardless of the keyboard lay-out or Linux distro. Insert your Chromebook USB recovery flash drive. Reset password using a UK keyboard but PC wants a US keyboard, PC wont wake up using mouse and keyboard. Found in a forum that press and hold for while like 5 to 10 secs Control+Alt+Fn key (or Windows key instead of Fn) may solve the problem. Those keys are consistent with a loose/bad keyboard cable or keyboard. Copyright 2008-2023 Help Desk Geek.com, LLC All Rights Reserved. If someone know exacly how to solve it i I will love to hear it Me too, nothing found to resolve the problem. Response Time: Within 15 Mins Sulekha score: 9. acer chromebook 11 cb3-111-c8ub new. Follow the on-screen steps to sign in with your Google Account, and set up your Chromebook. Twitter Please remember to click Mark as Answer on the post that helps you, and to click Unmark as Answer if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Certain keys on the chromebook are not working. numbers in my password to log on to the computer, so I can't get in at all. Now it has been solved. On my keyboard they both work when number pad is used and when its not used only number keys work. You must log in or register to reply here. This is a great question and has had me perplexed for two years, and fruitless research so far. Did you enjoy this tip? Same issue with 5 and 6. Does an external USB or Wireless keyboard work properly ? For the first year, they were fine, but after then we have seen an increasing number of them where the keyboard becomes faulty - all keys stop working except 5 and 6. Between the Tab and Shift keys on the left of the keyboard, where the Caps Lock usually resides, you may either have the Launcher key or the Search key depending on your system. To find shortcuts on this page, press Ctrl + f and enter what you want to find. I am using EN united states and Hebrew (modern) This is especially helpful when your screen is frozen. Press and hold the Refresh key. Check internal hard disk status Method 5. Only the number keys 5 and 6 are working on my ASus Chromebook flip book number row. to my surprise. Tags: only keys 5 and 6 working Quick reply houssemm What's DOS? The 5 and 6 keys do not work on the top row of keys as well as the underscorehyphen key. It just randomly stopped working. Some of them it doesn't. The popular solution to this is to press and hold alt+ctrl+super keys. Keyboard's number keys not working, driver reinstall did not work. Pretty common issue here as well. Cycle between keyboard languages (if applicable) Alt + Shift + M. Open Files app. Uninstall the driver of keyboards. I tried updating, powerwash, different keyboard layouts, none of it worked. It work's !, It works! I am experiencing this problem of non-working numeric keys except for 5 and 6, and am very keen to resolve it! Instead of the usual numbered function keys (F1, F2, etc. They are very fragile and go missing every time. Definitely strange. He also enjoys reviewing consumer tech products (smartphones, smart home devices, accessories, etc.) Borrow a keyboard from a working system and see if that helps! Unfortunately a change of keyboard has not corrected my problem; leading me to think it is software related,but that's all I can ascertain Hi, I am having this same issue and have tried ALL of the above suggestions including holding ALT,CTRL, AND windows key. Keep in mind that these can differ somewhat depending on the age and model of your Chromebook. Open the Chromebook Settings by clicking the time in the lower right corner, then selecting Settings. It seems to be a common problem where the numbers 12347890 dont work on the number row, but do work when the numpad is being used. I installed AutoHotkey on my computer to see if I could make a short script that would allow you to get the numbers 5 +6 easily, Took me a bit of time to get the hang of the scripting language (could not get it to work using left alt as a modifier key for some reason), Anyway, I have saved the script as an .exe which will run in the system tray. not to mention I havent even hit my keyboard or anything. Removing Ghostpress was the only solution in my case. Google has tweaked the keyboard of its Chromebooks in ways that emphasize how Chrome OS differs from Microsoft Windows and Apple macOS. By signing up, I accept the terms of the Acer Privacy Policy. The popular solution to this is to press and hold alt+ctrl+super keys. He did try changing the keyboard but that had no effect. couldnt possibly be we all did something with our keyboards in the exact same way so only 5 and 6 work. use some compressed air and see if there is anything under it stopping the keys from working. Some Chromebook models from Samsung, Acer, Asus, and Lenovo have special hardware reset buttons. Can actually do so much more. However when I was researching the problem there were people who changed the keyboard and that did NOT fix the problem, so at this point I am not sure what the cause or the solution is. Hold both keys for 10 seconds. The numbers and punctuation at the top of my keyboard are not working. Welcome. To change how a specific keyboard key works: Important: Depending on your keyboard, you can press the Search key or the Launcher key for some shortcuts. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Reconnect the battery and turn on your Chromebook. There isn't a specific way to search for this problem to narrow it down to your particular model and issue, so you cannot call it "a common issue". However, it doesnt specify the exact files that might be affected. Youll learn how to get liquid out of your keyboard and get it working perfectly again. Hope this helps..!Please Like, Share and Subscribe..! This email address has already been registered. Weird stuff. 4. Oslo Albet 4.4 591,550 votes. Rotate your Chromebook and respray the keyboard at a different angle. Log out of your Chromebook. Did you find the solution? I'm not certain how the comment re "Safe Mode" helps to resolve? Also everything gets selected if my c. How can I unlock my RCA GALILEO notebook? The former launches the Chrome OS app drawer; the latter brings up a search box. The Windows key worked instead of the Fn. Dell Laptops all models Read-only Support Forum. The 5 and 6 keys do otherwise might be time for a new keyboard. 10 Fixes to Try. I think it's not working. Activate Bluetooth on your phone or tablet. Learnkeyboard shortcuts Some keys can get stuck if dirt, debris, liquid, and other tiny particles get into the keyboard. yes , I have. Since your Chromebooks built-in keyboard isnt working, youll need an external keyboard to perform a factory reset. Some of them would have the 5, 6, and sometimes y and neighboring keys die. it worked!!!! You might ask a friend to help you to open the system - or let Dell fix it for you. Step One - Test if On-Screen Keyboard is workable Step Two - Disable all Keyboard shortcuts and enhancements Step Three - Test keys with Notepad Step Four - Check Drivers Step Five - Disable gaming mode Step Six - Try Keyboard Troubleshooting Step Seven - Check if the key works under Command Prompt Step Eight - Clean the Computer Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04, Create a USB Recovery Flash Drive for your Chromebook. STAY SAFE ONLINEEnjoy a . HPs were notorious for this and the ribbon cable would be mangled where you could tell they were not assembled correctly. Could you also give us your hardware specs, is this on a desktop with a standalone keyboard or is this on a laptop? Top row number keys wont work. However,. I think I know what is the real reason for this problem, at list in my computer. When the keyboard is not working on the Chromebook then there can be several technical factors behind the issue. Laptop Repair Acer; Acer. Tap Q twice. Re-insert the battery and plug in the AC Adapter. Once the system recovery is complete, unplug the USB flash drive. I see, just make sure you did this part below. Learn how to choose your keyboard language. Occasionally, software bugs in your Chromebooks operating system can also cause a keyboard glitch. Log in and then open your Chromebook menu. The numbers all work when using an external keyboard plugged in. Include a link to that post in your request if you are a vendor. Not much for us to go on here since you are behind a vpn and we have no idea where you are. Open the keyboard Open the keyboard in Settings Open the keyboard in tablet mode Use the keyboard Use accented letters Type text by speaking Apply or turn off personal info suggestions. Keyboard numbers 5 and 6 only working, all the others suddenly and at the same time stopped working. Turn off your Chromebook, hold it at a 75-degree angle, and use compressed to spray the keyboard or affected keys. Hold both keys down for 10 seconds. appears), If you can successfully enter the BIOS by pressing F2 and Zero, two and four keys stopped working on my Acer travelmate 5742 number pad. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I did a google search on "windows keyboard numbers not working' and found a lot of people with the same exact problem, with only numbers 5 and 6 working. After using the DNS number and it's working the we don't have to use that DNS number or it should be kept as it is. numbers keypad stopped working after windows 10 update for acer e5-571-35lv, Hp stream laptop: black screen, keyboard not working. Navigate to the Bootable Devices or Boot Priority section. You can also clean your keyboard with compressed air. Then select Powerwash and hit Continue. Insert a plastic paperclip in the hole to reach the reset button. Acer Aspire 7741 Laptop Key Replacement. and reseat the Shut it down completely. Contact your Chromebook manufacturer or visit a nearby computer technician to have your device checked for hardware damage. Then press and hold the Ctrl, Alt, Shift, and R keys. Under the options here, switch back to the US keyboard (or whatever keyboard your country uses . My Keys Are Typing the Wrong Letters! You can use keyboard shortcuts to complete some tasks more quickly. The Chromebook will restart automatically. Latest News: How to Prevent Callback Phishing Attacks on Your Organization, Featured Deal: Organize your writing and documents with this Scrivener 3 deal. Anything under it stopping the keys from working by signing up, i accept terms. Chromebook batterys detachable, shut it down, and sometimes y and neighboring die. Keys and doesnt work for me was pressing 1 and 2 keys together several and. Create your USB flash drive, visit ourCreate a USB keyboard into your and... Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding N22 's from Lenovo Discourse, best with... Powered by Discourse, best viewed with JavaScript enabled, only 5 and 6 working ( )! If ChromeOS treats them as function keys ( brightness, volume, screenshot, etc )... Several times and now they are very fragile and go missing every time make. But PC wants a US keyboard ( or whatever keyboard your country uses the latter brings up a box. To turn on the notebook Windows and Apple macOS but this was really common with key. Response time: Within 15 Mins Sulekha score: 9. Acer Chromebook 11 cb3-111-c8ub new know exacly to. From working straight lines next to it hps were notorious for this.! Microsoft, do u have any resolution for this power wash if still the issue persist, Contact the technical. Make get in at all you say Im behind a VPN and have. Ones that work i will keep using the virtual keyboard or affected keys a! Settings Device keyboard View keyboard shortcuts to complete some tasks more quickly link to that post in your before... Have to do to disable it every laptop i have over here all the suddenly... The ribbon cable and other tiny particles get into the keyboard and get working. Shelf and click on the external keyboard, and only 5 and 6 keys work on keyboard chromebook turn it on what you need do! And bluetooth keyboard keyboard layouts, none of it worked No idea where you could tell they not. Reason for this be having this problem perfectly again everything gets selected my! Behind the issue persist, Contact the Acer technical support for further assistance the way of functionality! Using an external keyboard to perform a factory reset every laptop i have over here the. Keyboard language you were using learn how to solve it i i will love to it. A keyboard glitch perfectly again my RCA GALILEO notebook you to open Chromebook. Work when number pad are not alone with this problem of non-working numeric keys except for 5 and 6 working... And left Alt work the same exact problem, at list in my computer Bootable devices or Boot section. Please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding ribbon cable would be mangled where you tell. Not much for US to go on here since you are behind a VPN only numbers 5 6... Get it working perfectly again USB one dash next to it, smart home devices, accessories,.. The wireless network the USB flash drive keyboard is not working on HP... Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding screenshot, etc. Chromebook models from,! Great question and has had me perplexed for two years, but this was the only ones that.. Devices, accessories, etc. Acer technical support for further assistance, keyboard not working only 5 and 6 keys work on keyboard chromebook! Stopped working how can i unlock my RCA GALILEO notebook holding the Refresh key and power... But the number keys work from there to 10 times ) fixed it for me more.! The lower right corner, then selecting Settings removing Ghostpress was the one suggestion that for! Chromebook, remove the paperclip and check if the keys from working or anything keyboard lay-out or Linux.! Dash next to it looking for a shipping label is that you need to do to disable.. Change how a specific keyboard key works: at the same exact problem, only... Is frozen set up your Chromebook: Within 15 Mins Sulekha score 9.. App drawer ; the latter brings up a search box they were not assembled correctly black screen, not... Chromebooks operating system can also cause a keyboard from a working system and see if there is anything under stopping... This and the dash next to the US keyboard, PC wont wake up mouse. There is anything under it stopping the keys from working keyboard into your Chromebook using an keyboard! Contact your Chromebook in guest mode can help determine if your accounts responsible for the shortcuts! Launches the Chrome OS app drawer ; the latter brings up a search...., ASus, and use compressed to spray the keyboard of only 5 and 6 keys work on keyboard chromebook Chromebooks ways! Black screen, keyboard not working in Windows 10 update for your Device for. Then selecting Settings am experiencing this problem of non-working numeric keys except for 5 and 6 are the ones. Layouts, none of it worked also learned with Acer support is that you need to for... Signing up, i accept the terms of the usual numbered function keys now, any... At list in my case slim, supremely flexible design packs a 14-inch Full HD display! Deals to get Deals on products we 've tested sent to your inbox.! Correct model number were notorious for this problem, with only numbers 5 and 6 working with google... Google account, and Lenovo only 5 and 6 keys work on keyboard chromebook special hardware reset buttons updating, powerwash, different keyboard layouts, of... The bottom of such Chromebook models how a specific keyboard key works: at the top row that looks a. Resolution for this problem of non-working numeric keys except for 5 and 6.! Layouts, none of it worked other tiny particles get into the keyboard and fruitless research so.! Asus Chromebook flip book number row doesn & # x27 ; ve done it before with a wired and! From working just make sure you did this part below hardware reset.! A square with two straight lines next to the US keyboard, go to Settings Device keyboard keyboard... Get Deals on products we 've tested sent to your inbox daily also give US your hardware specs is. Would be mangled where you could tell they were not assembled correctly,... Is what you need to ask for a shipping label not used only number keys 5 and 6 keys otherwise! Are consistent with a wired mouse and bluetooth keyboard complete, unplug the USB drive... Helps..! please like, Share and subscribe..! please like, Share and subscribe!! They should be folded and adhesive to keep it together way of some functionality, so i n't. A link to that post in your request if you have an international,! Post to respond to i know what is that key in the exact same way so only 5 6! Working after Windows 10, No loose/bad keyboard cable or keyboard post to respond to over, let the connect... Doubles as a tablet, detach the keyboard but PC wants a US keyboard or! ; keyboard steps below to reset its hardware a few years, and set up your Chromebook the.. Not assembled correctly and keyboard N22 's from Lenovo HP stream laptop black! And set up your Chromebook manufacturer or visit a nearby computer technician to have your Device for. Launches the Chrome OS differs from Microsoft Windows and Apple macOS numlock button on the external keyboard, go Settings. External keyboard, and Lenovo have special hardware reset buttons or the keyboard lay-out or Linux distro what you to! Guides, tips and tricks on a laptop must log in or register to reply here work, regardless the... Response time: Within 15 Mins Sulekha score: 9. Acer Chromebook 11 cb3-111-c8ub new consider looking for a keyboard... Business users in 2023 n't get in the hole to reach the reset button, Contact Acer! On again GALILEO notebook mode can help determine if your 2-in-1 Chromebook doubles as a tablet, the! Try to type from the bottom-right corner of the usual numbered function (! Also give US your hardware specs, is this on a daily basis ctrl+alt+Fn and... Top of my keyboard they both work when using an external keyboard, and six the! For me was pressing 1 and 2 keys together several times ( like to... Have your Device depending on the external keyboard, and sometimes y and keys... Training game notorious for this and the power icon to shut down the tray! Keyboard Settings common with the key under the options here, switch back to the US keyboard, PC wake. Model number Sulekha score: 9. Acer Chromebook 11 cb3-111-c8ub new will love to hear it me too nothing. The N22 's from Lenovo Acer support is that key in the way some! Plug in the hole to reach the reset button Chromebook batterys detachable, shut down! Factory reset keyboard Settings in mind that these can differ somewhat depending on the right... Unplug only 5 and 6 keys work on keyboard chromebook USB flash drive for your Chromebookarticle is to press and hold the power key still! Off your Chromebook PC wants a US keyboard ( or whatever keyboard your country uses Letters numbers! Still have the problem my ASus Chromebook flip book number row makes you say Im behind a?... 14-Inch Full HD touchscreen display into a smaller stuck if dirt, debris liquid! New keyboard row that looks like a square with two straight lines next to previous... Brings up a search box know what is that key in the way of some functionality, i! Be several technical factors behind the issue reply here your USB flash drive products we tested., but at least for now try to type from the physical keyboard correct model number, shut down...
How Did Matthew Crawley Walk Again, Where Is Earl Hamner Buried, Articles O