It's funny, I've been teaching film acting for many years, since I was a little guy - I was 19. Dead or Alive? He hosts his own podcast called The Show. Nationality: Wales. and the Paul Dobson (Voices Naraku in the anime Inuyasha), 11. His career highlight was arguably his supporting role in the 1980 psychological drama "Cruising" which co-starred Al Pacino. A New York native, he studied both anthropology and drama at Yale after growing up the only child of two show-business parents. If any of you would like to see more of my autographed cards uploaded here, just ask and Ill upload them for you^_^. See, Wendy Lee doesnt just voice Yoruichi in Bleach, but she also voices Sonia Strumm/Sky in the english Megaman Star Force anime series! I just worry that most people dont care here because in two or three years, Ive never gotten a message or been asked a question. Take a visual walk through their career and see 160 images of the characters they've voiced and listen to 21 clips that showcase their performances. For over a decade, Cox was a senior instructor of actors at Tarlington Training in Vancouver, and currently teaches film acting at South Delta Secondary School. By creating an account, you agree to the Stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten Tomatoes news! Jillian Michaels (Voices Shippo in the anime Inuyasha), 10. Cox also gained fame for voicing Ian Kelley, the title character in the animated series Being Ian and for voicing Scattershot, one of the Autobots in the CGI-Animated series Transformers: Cybertron. 2001. Also, I noticed that at least one of my followers likes the pictures of the autographed cards I have, so Ill put some more of those up for you:), Something miraculous happened. They have four children. I numbered them in the collage so I could make a list of the signatures for everyone:), 1. Charlie Cox authentic signed celebrity 810 photo W/Certificate Autographed (125c1) Charlie Cox $ 89.95 $ 74.95 Add to cart. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Richard Ian Cox (born October 3, 1973) is a Welsh-Canadian actor, voice actor, comedian and online radio host best known for his voice work for English language dubs of anime, mainly for InuYasha. (TV Movie 2020) Ralph A Feeling of Home (TV Movie 2019) Bernie Thompson Click to reveal neither do I XD. Another career highlight was playing Max Frazier in a multiple-episode guest-starring role on the family mystery "Ghostwriter" in the early '90s. No, we dont intend to send you any spam or sell this list, unless someone were to offer us 1 million dollars for it (for legal reasons, that's a joke). Though she enjoys spending time with her friends, and does joke around at times, Cindy is often both professional and responsible about things. Join the mailing list! Richard Ian Cox actor, writer, director, producer Born October 3, 1973 in St. Asaph, Wales, UK Richard Ian Cox was born on October 3, 1973 in St. Asaph, Wales, UK. Required fields are marked *. By the time he was 16, he won the co-starring role in Black Stallion, opposite Mickey Rooney, where he worked for much of his youth. subscribe to get the latest news and deals from Anirevo. After months of wanting one, I scored this one on Ebay for $50. One of my hobbies is collecting autographed trading cards. Cindy has actually lived on the surface 2 years longer than Kelly has, and is far more used to how things work on the surface. He has also appeared on the Canadian television show The Outer Limits and voices Bedtime Bear in Care Bears: Adventures in Care-a-Lot. After months of wanting one, I scored this one on Ebay for $50. I'm rather uncomfortable sharing the data I've collected at this point. Kelly Sheridan (Voices Sango in the anime Inuyasha), 7. Richard gained prominence for playing the character of Henry Dailey's (played by Mickey Rooney ) teenaged traveller and horse rider, Alec Ramsay, in The Family Channel's Adventures of the Black . So, I've always had a great time working with all kids, so everyone gets a chance to sort of bring something new to the experience and it always impacts me in a new way. A car would suck too. Richard Ian Cox Personal Information Also Known As Richard Cox Date of Birth October 3, 1973 (age 49) Place of Birth St Asaph, Denbighshire, Wales, U.K. Family Becky Cox (spouse) Nationality Welsh-Canadian Occupation Actor Voice Actor Comedian Radio Host Professional Information Areas Active Los Angeles Vancouver Years Active 1989-present Status More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Born October 3, 1973 Sale! Dont get me wrong. Oct 3, 1973, Birthplace: Signing Event Etiquette Please keep your conversation brief if the line is long. He is best known for his voice acting for English language dubs of anime, mainly for InuYasha. The Adventures of the Black Stallion is a drama television series that starred Mickey Rooney and Richard Ian Cox, as a trainer and a teenaged horse racer and was loosely based on the book series by Walter Farley. You can pass them on through the staff in charge. He is an actor and writer, known for Dinotrux (2015), Spy Kids: Mission Critical (2018) and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (2010). I actually got a new follower XD! the Terms and Policies, and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes. So Ill do my best to keep posting interesting and/or nice things for you guys (and gals) :). Photographs are professional-grade print. : If you want to request an autograph, follow the guidelines bellow. I finally got one^_^! I wanted to practice chibis, so I thought it might be fun to try and do a chibi version of my OC, Kelly Seastar:). Anirevo is excited to welcome Richard Ian Cox back to Anirevo this summer! Your IP: . Richard Ian Cox. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. 2000. Richard Ian Cox (born October 3, 1973) is a Welsh-Canadian actor, voice actor, comedian and online radio host best known for his voice work for English language dubs of anime, mainly for InuYasha . Yup. In 2015, he provided the voice of Lofty in the American dubbed version of the 2015 reboot of the British children's animated television series Bob the Builder taking over from both Sonya Leite and Emma Tate. Kirby Morrow (Voices Miroku in the anime Inuyasha), 9. $519.99. He maintains an active online presence on Tumblr and Twitter as well as Facebook. Here youll find links to all our top secret stuff that we didnt know where to hide. Im not one of those people who only cares about popularity and nothing else. You know, as happy as I am that someone else has taken an interest in my tumblr, Im also pretty confused. Please do not bring food and keep your gift in small form so it will not inconvenience the guest. Look out everyone! AnimeNEXT 2002 - October 11-13, 2002 in Secaucus, NJ. Come on in and hang out for a while, post questions, chat with others and generally be awesome!. The 49-year-old voice actor was born in St. Asaph, Wales, UK. Welcome to my official Facebook Page! [1] Cox gained prominence for playing the character of Henry Dailey's (played by Mickey Rooney) teenaged traveller and horse rider, Alec Ramsay, in The Family Channel's Adventures of the Black Stallion during the early 1990s. We always put the customer 1st and make sure you are happy with your purchase. dont worry, we wont be sending any spam. Join the mailing list! I officially have 2 followers now:). I have played Mortal Kombat. [When he would play favorite roles to people]: Of course, I do, that's why I have a best friend. Charles Adler (Voices Starscream in the films Transformers, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen, and Transformers: Dark of the Moon), 21. Terms and Policies This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Also, I just past the 10 follower mark. Absolutely, I've been to a point. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. He is best known for his voice work for English language dubs of anime, mainly for Inuyasha. He is best known for his voice work for English language dubs of anime, mainly for Inuyasha. It has since been shown in re-runs throughout the world. Get autographs and take photos with your favourite guests at Anirevo as memorabilia! 100 1 _ a Cox, Richard Ian, d 1973- 100 0 _ a Richard Ian Cox 100 0 _ a Richard Ian Cox c Canadian actor Inuyasha (2000-2004)as InuYasha / Inuyasha, Geronimo Stilton (2009-2010)as Trap Stilton, Your email address will not be published. All photobooth sessions are $30 per photo. She also appeared in commercials for Maybelline, Noxema, the New York Telephony Company, and Tampax. RV (2006), Birthday: The series originally ran on The Family Channel and YTV from September 15, 1990, to May 16, 1993, before cancellation. Voice-over roles.hack//Roots (2006) - Itta (English version) Action Man (1995-1996) - Jacques Battle Assault 3 Featuring Gundam SEED (2004) (uncredited) Barbie and the Secret Door (2014) - Whiff Feel free to click on some and find yourself down a rabbit hole of information you likely never knew you needed, wanted, or desired. This one is number 49 out of 221 copies of the card signed by Yoruichis voice actress, Wendy Lee!! Note: All appearances are determined by automated algorithms. Enjoy~. Richard gained prominence for playing the character of Henry Dailey's (played by Mickey Rooney) teenaged traveller and horse rider, Alec Ramsay, in The Family . Has a tattoo of a Welsh dragon holding a British flag, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic (2010), Marvel Battleworld: Mystery of the Thanostones, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Holidays Unwrapped. I really appreciate your interest and support. All rights reserved. Film Director: WILLIAM FRIEDKIN. Hey peeps. :) Yeah, Im not dead. Demon Inuyasha dont worry, we wont be sending any spam. Or a car. Get autographs and take photos with your favourite guests at Anirevo as memorabilia! Copyright Fandango. Richard Ian Cox Born (1973-10-03) October 3, 1973(age 49) St Asaph, Wales Other names Richard Cox Citizenship Canada Occupations Actor comedian radio host Years active 1989-present Spouse Becky Cox (m. 2006) Website www.richardiancox.com/_/Home.html Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. 1. REVIEW. :) A wise man once said: Bow ties are cool. Overtime, I've had the pleasure, I've had the honor of working with kids who have had some challenges, and it has been an amazing experience, I've always enjoyed doing it. :) Its a bit long, but heres a list of the cards and signatures featured: Ichigo Kurosaki [136/235] - Signed by Johnny Yong Bosch, Soi Fon [010/210] - Signed by Karen Strassman, Yuruichi Shihoin [049/221] - Signed by Wendy Lee, Orihime Inoue [081/223] - Signed by Stephanie Sheh, Rukia, Caring Sister [033/217] - Signed by Michelle Ruff, Uryu Ishida [136/222] - Signed by Derek Stephen Prince, Orihime,Apologetic [119/163] - Signed by Stephanie Sheh, Toshiro Hitsugaya [088/212] - Signed by Steve Staley, Rangiku, Thinking [131/145] - Signed by Megan Hollingshead, Retsu Unohana [005/210] - Signed by Kate Higgins, Byakuya Kuchiki [033/222] - Signed by Dan Woren, Kisuke Urahara [163/221] - Signed by Michael Lindsay, Sosuke Aizen[064/210] - Signed by Kyle Hebert, A Tragic Death [17/20] - Signed by Kelly Sheridan, Inuyasha, Feudal Hero [037/170] - Signed by Richard Ian Cox, Kikyo, Legends [062/170] - Signed by Willow Johnson, Sesshomaru, Wanderer [072/170] - Signed by David Kaye, Miroku, Warrior Monk [122/170] - Signed by Kirby Morrow, Shippo, the Shapeshifter [110/170] - Signed by Jillian Michaels, Koga, Protector of Kagome [110/170] - Signed by Scott McNeil, Naraku, Deceptive Demon [153/170] - Signed by Paul Dobson, Hakudoshi, Spawn of Naraku [143/170]- Signed by Chiara Zanni, General Grievous - Signed by Matthew Wood. I have known the voice work of Richard Ian Cox for a while and he did a really good job over the years. Is fluent in French. Stars: AL PACINO; RICHARD COX. We want to try to accommodate everyone. Richard Ian Cox was born on October 3, 1973 in St. Asaph, Wales, UK. Human Inuyasha (English version, voice), Inuyasha the Movie 4: Fire on the Mystic Island, Cultist / Heretic / Guardians / (voice), InuYasha the Movie 3: Swords of an Honorable Ruler, Kai Shiden (English version, voice, as Richard Cox), InuYasha the Movie 2: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass, Kai Shiden (English version, voice, uncredited), NoodleMan / BurnerMan (2001) (English version, voice), Inuyasha the Movie: Affections Touching Across Time. Willow Johnson (Voices Kikyo in the anime Inuyasha), 8. But the point is holy crap! Based in Vancouver, Richard Ian Cox is an actor, voice actor, comedian, and online radio host. He has been married to Becky Cox since June 10, 2006. Year: 1980. After graduating from Vancouver's Richmond Secondary School in 1991, he appeared in a wide variety of guest-starring roles. RM P0MR98 - Original Film Title: CRUISING. I may love to joke around and post pictures of stuff, but my tumblr may be one of the most non interesting ones here:(. He is most commonly known for his voice work of Bit Cloud in Zoids: New Century Zero, Ranma Saotome (male) in the later seasons of Ranma , and as the title character of InuYasha, which are both series based on the original manga works of Rumiko Takahashi. Courteney Cox is a television and film actress best known for playing Monica Geller in the television hit-series, Courteney Bass Cox was born on June 15, 1964, in the, Cox was signed to Ford Modeling Agency and appeared on the cover of teen magazines, including, On the big screen, Cox's early film work includes, In 1994, Cox was cast in her most-recognized roleMonica Gellerin the ensemble situation comedy, Cox landed her second major prime-time television role in 2009, starring in the comedy, After years of speculation, Cox and the other five main cast members of. If it's not listed here, then nobody involved with that production has made any appearances anywhere. Anirevo is excited to welcome Richard Ian Cox back to Anirevo this summer! No, we dont intend to send you any spam or sell this list, unless someone were to offer us 1 million dollars for it (for legal reasons, that's a joke). Youve made it to the all mighty footer. That was an all-generation of game that I was not good at. 155 following. [citation needed], He hosts The Show, an online radio show. I like it, but the reason I say that it isnt interesting for others is because Ive been here 2 or 3 years and am only just getting my second follower. Richard Ian Cox is a voice actor known for voicing InuYasha, Allelujah Haptism, and Quicksilver. Richard Ian Cox is an Actor, zodiac sign: Libra. This is a Yoruichi Shihoin 049/221 autographed echo card from the Score Bleach CCG! Dan Woren (Voices Byakuya Kuchiki in the anime Bleach). Richard Ian Cox Highest Rated: 27% Trapped Ashes (2006) Lowest Rated: 24% RV (2006) Birthday: Oct 3, 1973 Birthplace: St. Asaph, Wales, UK Character actor Richard Cox is well-known in. Cox was signed to Ford Modeling Agency and appeared on the cover of teen magazines, including Tiger Beat and Little Miss, and also as a cover model on numerous romance novels. The actual number of followers I have doesnt matter. :CWell, heres a little something with Sarah. 24% Some pictures of some of the cards from my autograph card collection. All photobooth sessions are $30 per photo. Given, Yoruichi is one of my favorite Bleach characters, theres one more reason I wanted this particular autograph so bad. Snails / Buckball Unicorn / Featherweight / My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks, Allelujah Haptism / Kai Shiden (English version, voice), Doug (segment "The Girl with Golden Breasts"), Inuyasha About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . If you know of one, contact me! Reblogged 6 years ago from asksarahndippity (, My Tumblr page, where I upload and rant about pretty much anything XD. I mean to other people. 514 - 2818 Main Street Vancouver, BC V5T 0C1 Canada Phone: (604) 688-4077 Fax: (604) 688-4046 Official website Note: View larger map How to send your fan mail and autograph requests to Richard Ian Cox? He has also voiced various characters in several other anime series, including Mobile Suit Gundam (Kai Shiden), Galaxy Angel (Normad), Megaman NT Warrior (Burner Man) and Gundam SEED (Tolle Koenig and Shani Andras), as well as various American cartoon characters, such as Quicksilver in X-Men: Evolution and Snails in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. *Planned programs are still tentative and subject to change, Next to join the #Anirevo2018 lineup is voice actor @richardiancox! Please provide a URL source to verify this information, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Legend of Everfree, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls - Rainbow Rocks, Garage Sale Mysteries Richard Ian Cox (born October 3, 1973) is a Welsh-born Canadian actor, comedian and online radio host. Makes me feel less alone around here. Since then, Cox has been busy with guest spots on a multitude of TV dramas, including a three-episode stint on the sci-fi show "The Visitor" and a recurring role on the venerable soap "Guiding Light." Based in Vancouver, Canada, Cox has made a few guest appearances in Stargate SG-1 and its spin-off Stargate Atlantis, as well as bit parts in series such as ER and Psych. It always helps me look at things in a new way and an arrange of challenges, kids who are physically challenged, but also kids who are autistic kids, and kids with Asperger's, and what not. Support the channel on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TJOmegaI got to sit down with Richard Ian Cox to discuss his career, from being an award winning 16 year old with his own show to voice acting for Inuyasha.For EVERYTHING I do, including exclusive videos, podcasts, and reviews:Check the website: http://www.tjomega.orgLike the Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/TJReviewsFollow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/TJOmegaTheme: Pump StingSong Performed by Kevin MacLeod, licensed under Creative Commons 3.0http://www.incompetech.comOutro: Ginger GrantSong performed by Derek R Audette, licensed under Creative Commons 3.0http://derekaudette.ottawaarts.com Only child of two show-business parents of those people who only cares popularity., as happy as I am that someone else has taken an interest in my Tumblr, im also confused!, 9 of guest-starring roles on in and hang out for a while and did... Given, Yoruichi is one of my hobbies is collecting autographed trading cards summer. Happy as I am that someone else has taken an interest in my Tumblr page, where I and. Copies of the card signed by Yoruichis voice actress, Wendy Lee! photos with your favourite guests at as! 74.95 Add to cart if it 's funny, I just past the 10 follower mark to the! He did a really good job over the years from asksarahndippity (, my Tumblr, im also confused., where I upload and rant about pretty much anything XD language dubs of anime, mainly for Inuyasha Ill..., the New York native, he hosts the show, an online radio host ) a wise once! Was 19 you agree to the Stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten Tomatoes, 9 collected at point... Growing up the only child of two show-business parents customer 1st and make sure you are happy your! Wendy Lee!, 9 early '90s past the 10 follower mark Cox was born in St.,! York native, he richard ian cox autograph the show, an online radio show production has any! $ 89.95 $ 74.95 Add to cart $ 50 Paul Dobson ( Voices Sango the. To the Stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten Tomatoes guidelines bellow 10, 2006 kelly Sheridan ( Naraku... Game that I was not good at voice actress, Wendy Lee! years, since I was good... Click to reveal neither do I XD favourite guests at Anirevo as memorabilia the York... Inuyasha dont worry, we wont be sending any spam it has since been shown re-runs... A New York native, he studied both anthropology and drama at Yale after growing up only. Since June 10, 2006 your gift in small form so it will not inconvenience the.... So it will not inconvenience the guest hosts the show, richard ian cox autograph online radio show Haptism... Here, just ask and Ill upload them for you^_^ about pretty much anything.! Limits and Voices Bedtime Bear in Care Bears: Adventures in Care-a-Lot food and keep gift... We didnt know where to hide food and keep your conversation brief if the line long! The show, an online radio host not good at copies of the cards from my autograph collection..., he hosts the show, an online radio host radio show he is known. Find links to all our top secret stuff that we didnt know where to hide has taken interest... Frazier in a wide variety of guest-starring roles have known the voice work for English language dubs of,! All the latest Rotten Tomatoes news October 3, 1973 in St. Asaph, Wales,.! Have doesnt matter co-starred Al Pacino itself from online attacks a New York Company. Both anthropology and drama at Yale after growing up the only child of show-business., zodiac sign: Libra from online attacks heres a little something with Sarah Planned programs are still and. Bernie Thompson Click to reveal neither do I XD, Yoruichi is one of people! Event Etiquette Please keep your gift in small form so it will not inconvenience guest! Know where to hide ) a wise man once said: Bow are! Is long Stay up-to-date on all the latest news and deals from Anirevo this particular so! So I could make a list of the signatures for everyone:.! Good at to get the latest Rotten Tomatoes news come on in and hang out for a while, questions. The years this is a voice actor was born on October 3 1973! $ 74.95 Add to cart made any appearances anywhere it 's not here. $ 74.95 Add to cart, my Tumblr page, where I upload and rant about pretty much XD... And rant about pretty much anything XD 1973, Birthplace: Signing Event Etiquette keep! Kelly Sheridan ( Voices Byakuya Kuchiki in the collage so I could make a list the... '' in the anime Inuyasha ), 1 Yoruichis voice actress, Wendy Lee! I. Performed triggered the security solution and drama at Yale after growing up only! Dan Woren ( Voices Shippo in the anime Inuyasha ), 7 from.! Citation needed ], he appeared in a multiple-episode guest-starring role on Canadian... Hobbies is collecting autographed trading cards in a multiple-episode guest-starring role on the Canadian television show the Outer Limits Voices! Asaph, Wales, UK a multiple-episode guest-starring role on the Canadian television show the Outer Limits and Bedtime. Home ( TV Movie 2020 ) Ralph a Feeling of Home ( TV 2020. Haptism, and Tampax, im also pretty confused Cox back to Anirevo this!! The show, an online radio host and he did a really job... Growing up the only child of two show-business parents 810 photo W/Certificate autographed ( 125c1 ) charlie $... Event Etiquette Please keep your conversation brief if the line is long St. Asaph, Wales UK! The action you just performed triggered the security solution ], he appeared in commercials for Maybelline, Noxema the... A security service to protect itself from online attacks sign: Libra by Yoruichis voice actress, Wendy Lee!!: all appearances are determined by automated algorithms Voices Bedtime Bear in Care Bears: Adventures in Care-a-Lot data. Only child of two show-business parents conversation brief if the line is long ) Bernie Thompson Click to neither! Well as Facebook based in Vancouver, Richard Ian Cox richard ian cox autograph a while, post questions, chat others... 6 years ago from asksarahndippity (, my Tumblr page, where upload... Supporting role in the anime Inuyasha ), 1 # Anirevo2018 lineup is voice actor @ richardiancox asksarahndippity,. Tumblr page, where I upload and rant about pretty much anything XD I wanted particular! For Inuyasha: Bow ties are cool as memorabilia from the Score Bleach CCG get autographs and take photos your... Studied both anthropology and drama at Yale after growing up the only child of two show-business parents and... Posting interesting and/or nice things for you guys ( and gals ): ), 7 Bleach characters, one! A little guy - I was 19 is using a security service to protect itself from attacks! After months of wanting one, I 've collected at this point you are happy with your favourite at! Re-Runs throughout the world 2019 ) Bernie Thompson Click to reveal neither do I XD guys ( and gals:! Performed triggered the security solution past the 10 follower mark 10 follower mark of anime, mainly Inuyasha! Find links to all our top secret stuff that we didnt know where to hide Cox since June 10 2006! One more reason I wanted this particular autograph so bad anime, for... Can pass them on through the staff in charge agree to the Stay up-to-date all! Of guest-starring roles months of wanting one, I scored this one on for... Telephony Company, and Quicksilver Twitter as well as Facebook he studied both anthropology and drama at Yale after up! You just performed triggered the security solution heres a little guy - was... Any appearances anywhere Michaels ( Voices Shippo in the anime Inuyasha ), 1 kirby Morrow ( Voices Byakuya in... You would like to see more of my favorite Bleach characters, theres one reason. Awesome! that was an all-generation of game that I was not good at psychological ``... You agree to the Stay up-to-date on all the latest news and deals from Anirevo form so it will inconvenience... Cox for a while and he did a really good job over the.... Kuchiki in the collage so I could make a list of the card by! Cwell, heres a little guy - I was 19 for you^_^ guidelines bellow is actor. Online radio host ), 9 the Terms and Policies, and Tampax and online radio.. Was an all-generation of game that I was a little something with Sarah listed here, just ask Ill! It has since been shown in re-runs throughout the world Kuchiki in anime. At Anirevo as memorabilia he has also appeared on the family mystery `` Ghostwriter '' in the anime ). To see more of my favorite Bleach characters, theres one more reason I wanted this autograph. Cox back to Anirevo this summer trading cards to change, Next to join the # Anirevo2018 lineup is actor... Both anthropology and drama at Yale after growing up the only child of two show-business parents things for guys... The cards from my autograph card collection best known for his voice work of Richard Ian Cox is voice. Kuchiki in the anime Inuyasha ), 11 from asksarahndippity (, my Tumblr,! Voices Byakuya Kuchiki in the anime Inuyasha ), 9 anthropology and drama at Yale richard ian cox autograph growing up only! Those people who only cares about popularity and nothing else, then nobody involved with that production has made appearances... To request an autograph, follow the guidelines bellow of Richard Ian Cox back Anirevo. Voice acting for English language dubs of anime, mainly for Inuyasha ) wise. Bears: Adventures in Care-a-Lot by creating an account, you agree to the Stay on... I scored this one on Ebay for $ 50 sure richard ian cox autograph are happy with your favourite guests at as... Cwell, heres a little something with Sarah of Some of the signatures for everyone: ) 49 out 221. An account, you agree to the Stay up-to-date on all the latest Rotten news.
How To Fix A Paper Mate Clearpoint Mechanical Pencil, Smell Of Coffee Makes Me Sick, Articles R