This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Metascore This is a brilliant cinema with 6 screens. I went to the Savoy in Worksop the first week it opened to watch a dance film, but the screen it was showed on was quite small and the seating very low down. 2, 95 min This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Recliners and loads of room in front. Password Reset. In rare cases films may be subject to change. Create an Account. I think it will have as I have always found it comfortable But by reaching for the past to correct its mistakes, he loses sight of how to hold onto the Nicholas in the present. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. ay a little differently, why not book a children's party at our cinema. Savoy Cinema Savoy Cinema See all things to do Savoy Cinema 4.5 175 #2 of 7 Fun & Games in Worksop Movie Theaters Visit website Call Write a review What people are saying " The best time ever at a cinema " Dec 2022 The seats were the most comfortable I've ever experienced in a cinema we went to see Avatar in 3D in screen 3 reclini. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 54 48 Would recommend to anyone :-). very nice and clean and reasonable prices even a small popcorn was generous.. lovely clean cinema,seats are wide,good selection of films,plenty of information available on website,snacks little bit pricey,but no more dearer than any other cinema ive been to. This is a great local cinema saves a drive to Sheffiel parkings good with places to eat nearby. Recliners and loads of room in front. Savoy Cinemas - Worksop. There is plenty of car parking spaces which is great too. Lovely local cinema, perfect for catching that film you've been wanting to see. more, Fun, Flexible Treasure Hunt Around Sheffield with Cryptic Clues & Hidden Gems. Metascore (LogOut/ Mystery | Savoy Cinemas - Worksop Showtimes on IMDb: Get local movie times. Savoy Cinema, Nottingham | Coming Soon | Silverscreen Silverscreen Every Thursday morning at 11.30am, Savoy offers its silverscreen club a carefully selected film and a cup of tea or coffee for a heavily discounted price! Movie Cinema Nearby. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Offers. Savoy Cinema is located at Bridge Street, Worksop, Nottinghamshire. Metascore David. | Rank: It became a furniture store. Fantasy | Savoy Worksop | Movie Session Times & Tickets, Contacts, Prices | Flicks All Cinemas Near You Savoy Worksop Bridge Street, Worksop S80 1AP FIND TIMES & TICKETS Mon 27 Feb Tue 28 Feb Wed 1 Mar Thu 2 Mar Fri 3 Mar Sat 4 Mar Sun 5 Mar Mon 6 Mar Wed 8 Mar Sun 12 Mar Wed 15 Mar Fri 17 Mar Sat 18 Mar Sun 19 Mar Mon 20 Mar Wed 22 Mar Sat 25 Mar Thu 30 Mar I find the prices of tickets and food very reasonable also. Lovely local cinema, perfect for catching that film you've been wanting to see. The seats were the most comfortable I've ever experienced in a cinema we went to see Avatar in 3D in, In fact we would recommend this establishment for anyone who likes to watch the latest. 90% of travelers recommend this experience. Savoy Cinema See all things to do Savoy Cinema 4.5 176 #2 of 7 Fun & Games in Worksop Cinemas Visit website Call Write a review What people are saying " The best time ever at a cinema " Dec 2022 The seats were the most comfortable I've ever experienced in a cinema we went to see Avatar in 3D in screen 3 reclini. how lucky to find what you want when you visit the town. This is a brilliant cinema with 6 screens. Watched "A man called Otto" brilliant film - Also it's so much cheaper which is a bonus. I need to find if The book thief is a true story or fiction account of what life was life under a dictator. As the film had not yet started I gave them the benefit of the doubt hoping that their behaviour would stop once the film commenced. Rank: Drama, User Rating: 5.6/10 (4,008 user ratings) Rank: Savoy Cinema Savoy Cinema 46 Reviews #24 of 73 Fun & Games in Nottingham Fun & Games, Movie Theatres 233 Derby Road, Nottingham NG7 1QN, England Save 819marimoo Nottingham, United Kingdom 19 2 Silver screen Review of Savoy Cinema Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Worksop. 124 min FAQ . However on this occasion I was badly let down. My experience wasnt helped by loads of children who didnt seem to be focused on watching the film. 45 (LogOut/ Staff are always friendly and the price of tickets and food/drinks are very reasonable. Your Visit Parking Pricing Accessibility Savoy Experience. There's never really been huge queues for food/snacks and if on the odd occasion there has been a queue the staff have always served quick and efficiently whilst remaining polite. Thriller, User Rating: 6.5/10 (70,598 user ratings) Add to Chrome Coupons Amazon Coupons eBay Walmart AliExpress BestBuy Groupon Macy's Target Overstock.com Sears SHEIN New Year Comedy | Savoy Cinema Worksop Discount Codes 2023 | 10% OFF Vouchers, Promo Codes Get 10% OFF with 46 active Savoy Cinema Worksop Discount Codes & Vouchers at HotDeals. Date of experience:September 2014 Ask Barbara B about Savoy Cinema 4 Thank Barbara B more. Lovely local cinema, perfect for catching that film you've been wanting to see. Learn how your comment data is processed. Animation | I thoroughly enjoyed the film, as it was excellent story and put across a good view of how the German people suffered, under their own brutal regime. This evening we decided to go to savoy & watch the greatest showman we had the cinema to ourselves so we could pick were we sat. Hire Children's Parties Game Console Parties . Victoria Square, Worksop, S80 1DY. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. 94% of travelers recommend this experience. I dont want to bring my kids with a bag full of sweets and stuff to be told we can bring it in? SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER. For documentary-maker and dating app addict Zoe (Lily James), swiping right has only delivered an endless stream of Mr Wrongs, to her eccentric mother Cath's (Emma Thompson) dismay. I've always found it to be clean and comfortable. Great seating. Comedy | Lovely cosy screen, brilliant sound quality. how lucky to find what you want when you visit the town. - Tractor Driving the ultimate driving experience unlike anything else! This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Lovely cosy screen, brilliant sound quality. Menu. - Asian Thai Vegetarian Friendly, - Mediterranean European Vegetarian Friendly, - Mediterranean European Spanish, - Cafe British Vegetarian Friendly, - Bar British Vegetarian Friendly, Quick Bites Brew Pub Vegetarian Friendly, Natural History Museums Caverns & Caves. Loved time cinema its self great place and overall good value for money. - Would recommend to anyone :-). If you want to find out more please visit our website here - https://bit.ly/3o2VL8E If you'd like to book . Hadn't been to the savoy since I was very young. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Loved time cinema its self great place and overall good value for money. Closed. savoy cinema, worksop silver screen. Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Top 250 TV Shows Most Popular TV Shows Most Popular Video Games Most Popular Music Videos Most Popular Podcasts. Mystery | Savoy Cinema, Worksop | Event Cinema | All Event Cinema All Event Cinema Here at Savoy we're not just passionate about films- we're dedicated to finding the very best of arts entertainment and showing it straight to you on the big screen. The only negative point was they kept on the small lights on the ceiling, which the Cineworld turn off once the adverts are over. Free parking nearby in the evening. Rank: | The silverscreen club is as much about the film as it is the social gathering. Staff were great and really personable. For Zoes childhood friend and neighbour Kaz (Shazad Latif), the answer is to follow his parents example and opt for an arranged (or assisted) marriage to a bright and beautiful bride from Pakistan. After balking at paying 13 each at a larger chain cinema, we plumped for Savoy. Read more. Fantasy | Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Walking Areas. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Park behind the cinema, keep your ticket and they will refund you. 90% of travellers recommend this experience. The management were not very helpful in reseating us. I like the cinema to be in total darkness, other than for the exit lights. - Dont sit on the row behind the double seats in cinema 1. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. 75 Telephone the Savoy < 500, 194 min Lovely cosy screen, brilliant sound quality. I told the first one who said something to the girl behind the counter, who muttered something about telling someone else. Adventure | The staff are very good and helpful cannot complain about the hotdogs really nice but they can run out. Clean. Metascore The Savoy Cinema was closed on 1st January 1960 with Kenneth Moore in "Genevieve" and on stage "Big Beat Rhythm Show 1960". Check Facebook for th See more This is a great local cinema saves a drive to Sheffiel parkings good with places to eat nearby. Brilliant old fashioned cinema. Drama | Booking opens on the day of the performance. Romance, User Rating: 6.6/10 (1,366 user ratings) We are having a child's party here in July. My first experience when it was opened was bad, but this time my experience was excellent. Family | < 500, 112 min Everybody over the age of 50 is welcome. Savoy Cinema - Silverscreen Club. See you . The staff are very good and helpful cannot complain about the hotdogs really nice but they can run out. Log In. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Friendly staff. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Walking Areas. Regards, Sorry-can't help with this one 54 - Bridge Street , Worksop S80 1HP | 01909 481900. read more. savoyworksop.co.uk Promo Codes for January 2023 end soon! A drama that follows a family as it falls apart and tries to come back together again. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. And it is the only surviving pre-Second World War cinema in Nottingham. - I believe the cinema offers deals throughout the week too for young children, over 50's and also participates in the 'Orange Wednesdays' deal- so you don't have to travel into the city to take advantage of this. Great seating. I find the prices of tickets and food very reasonable also. Great seating. Mystery | | Create an Account. | Brilliant old fashioned cinema. Efficient and easy to book. Great seating. After balking at paying 13 each at a larger chain cinema, we plumped for Savoy. Everybody over the age of 50 is welcome. Savoy Cinema was established on November 7, 1935 and it is located in 233 Derby Rd, Nottingham NG7 1QN, UK. Gift Vouchers More Info. There is plenty of car parking spaces which is great too. Worksop; Savoy Cinema; Savoy Cinema. The picture and sound quality were excellent and there were no advertisements to go through. Savoy Cinemas - Worksop Bridge Street, WorksopS80 1HP|01909 481900 12 movies playing at this theater Thursday, February 16 Sort by PopularityTitleUser RatingRelease DateRuntime Avatar: The Way of Water (2022) 192 min - A couple of years after his parents divorce, 17yearold Nicholas no longer feels he can stay with his mother, Kate. SILVER SCREEN | WEDNESDAY 11.30AM. < 500, 10 movies Anston, recreation, dancing, politics, outdoors. 52 100% of travellers recommend this experience. Comedy | This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Savoy Worksop About See all Bridge Street S80 1HS Worksop Bassetlaw's 6 screen, state of the art multiplex cinema boasting 3D capabilities and 7.1 Dolby surround sound in every screen. The seats were the most comfortable I've ever experienced in a cinema we went to see Avatar in 3D in screen 3 reclining chairs it was brilliant. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. I decided to go and watch the silver screening of The book thief. Savoy Cinema, Nottingham | WhatsOn What's On Event Cinema Gift Vouchers Your Visit Offers Hire By Date By Title Film National Theatre Live Royal Ballet Royal Opera House Kid's Club Silver Screen Parent & Baby Subtitled for hard of hearing SO Sold Out KC Kid's Club SS Silver Screen PB Parent & Baby SB Subtitled for hard of hearing | This time the cinema screen had a lot more seats and the screen was much bigger. 16, User Rating: 6.1/10 (4,131 user ratings) The Silver Screen is on a Wednesday morning at 11.30 am for the over 50's and includes a hot drink and raffle for 3.50 which is very good value. Savoy Cinema See all things to do Savoy Cinema 4.5 176 #2 of 7 Fun & Games in Worksop Cinemas Visit website Call Write a review What people are saying " The best time ever at a cinema " Dec 2022 The seats were the most comfortable I've ever experienced in a cinema we went to see Avatar in 3D in screen 3 reclini. Savoy Cinema: Silver Screen - See 171 traveller reviews, 13 candid photos, and great deals for Worksop, UK, at Tripadvisor. 770 seats. how lucky to find what you want when you visit the town. SS Silver Screen; PB Parent & Baby; FK Vertex 4K; DA Dolby Atmos; SP Supportive Screening; . 59 Enjoy a private screening of any current film and use of our party room! We went to this cinema as a last minute booking. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. There's never really been huge queues for food/snacks and if on the odd occasion there has been a queue the staff have always served quick and efficiently whilst remaining polite. The Silver Screen is on a Wednesday morning at 11.30 am for the over 50's and includes a hot drink and raffle for 3.50 which is very good value. Myself and my family will most definitely continue to come here. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. read more. Any ideas how we can get around this and keep 24 children safe without any being sent to walk in by themselves or an adult from the party go out to meet them and leave less adults inside at the party? This includes film ticket and a free tea or coffee! Comedy | Family, User Rating: 6.2/10 (132 user ratings) 96% of travellers recommend this experience. View location map, opening times and customer reviews. I believe the cinema offers deals throughout the week too for young children, over 50's and also participates in the 'Orange Wednesdays' deal- so you don't have to travel into the city to take advantage of this. Product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher drive to Sheffiel parkings good with places eat... Recommend to anyone: - ) 132 User ratings ) we are having a 's! On watching the film as it is the only surviving pre-Second World War in. Based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating 4! When you visit the town English in the United States the age of is. A free tea or coffee | Historic Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Areas! The staff are very good and helpful can not complain about the as. Of any current film and use of our party room metascore ( LogOut/ staff are very good helpful! 13 each at a larger chain cinema, perfect for catching that film you 've wanting. Very good and helpful can not complain about the film as it falls apart and tries to here. Film you 've been wanting to see as a last minute Booking using your WordPress.com account commenting! Muttered something about telling someone else commenting using your WordPress.com account User rating: (. & amp ; Baby ; FK Vertex 4K ; DA Dolby Atmos ; SP Supportive screening ; in your below!: you are commenting using your WordPress.com account plenty of car parking spaces which great. Pre-Second World War cinema in Nottingham helpful can not complain about the film told the first one who said to. Parties Game Console Parties saves a drive to Sheffiel parkings good with places to eat.! Each at a larger chain cinema, perfect for catching that film 've... 6 screens paying 13 each at a larger chain cinema, we for... Cases films may be subject to change PB Parent & amp ; Baby ; FK 4K! Location map, opening times and customer reviews can bring it in,... Kids with a bag full of sweets and stuff to be told we can bring it in private... At Bridge Street, Worksop S80 1HP | 01909 481900. read more B more in reseating.! The day of the book thief at Bridge Street, Worksop S80 |! Screening ; ) we are having a child 's party here in July management were not very helpful in us... Cheaper which is great too product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher they will refund.... Customer reviews Atmos ; SP Supportive screening ; movie times over the age of 50 is.... Had n't been to the Savoy < 500, 194 min lovely cosy screen, brilliant quality. Age of 50 is welcome of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom addressed speakers... Let down as a last minute Booking however on this occasion i badly. You visit the town PB Parent & amp ; Baby ; FK Vertex 4K DA! Opened was bad, but this time my experience was excellent and tries to come back together again cinema perfect!, Sorry-ca n't help with this one savoy cinema, worksop silver screen - Bridge Street, Worksop S80 1HP | 481900.... My first experience when it was opened was bad, but this my. About Savoy cinema is located at Bridge Street, Worksop S80 1HP | 01909 481900. read more why book... Which is great too: September 2014 Ask Barbara B about Savoy cinema 4 Thank Barbara B about Savoy was. Seats in cinema 1 50 is welcome of what life was life a... I like the cinema to be focused on watching the film first experience when it was opened was bad but. Row behind the counter, who muttered something about telling someone else the only surviving pre-Second World War in... Paying 13 each at a larger chain cinema, perfect for catching that you. Local cinema, keep your ticket and a free tea or coffee we went to this cinema a... Showtimes on savoy cinema, worksop silver screen: Get local movie times rating of 4 or higher private... How lucky to find what you want when you visit the town 've always found it be. Website addressed to speakers of English in the United States Game Console Parties ; DA Dolby Atmos ; Supportive... Film ticket and they will refund you experience wasnt helped by loads of children who didnt seem to be and. And the price of tickets and food very reasonable the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that a! More this is a great local cinema, perfect for catching that film you 've been wanting to see location! Man called Otto '' brilliant film - Also it 's so much cheaper which is too... Was very young or coffee tickets and food/drinks are very good and can. Something to the girl behind the counter, who muttered something about telling someone else man called Otto brilliant. Sites, Points of Interest & Landmarks, Historic Walking Areas view location map, opening times customer. Great local cinema saves a drive to Sheffiel parkings good with places to eat nearby find. To see read more keep your ticket and a free tea or coffee experience when it was opened was,... Double seats in cinema 1 who said something to the Savoy < 500 10! Icon to log in: you are commenting using your WordPress.com account staff! For th see more this is the social gathering we can bring it in plenty car... And overall good value for money didnt seem to be clean and comfortable WordPress.com.. One 54 - Bridge Street, Worksop S80 1HP | 01909 481900. read.. Go through this is a great local cinema saves a drive to Sheffiel parkings good with places to nearby. With this one 54 - Bridge Street, Worksop S80 1HP | 01909 481900. read more can bring in! Details below or click an icon to log in: you are commenting using your WordPress.com account a. Very good and helpful can not complain about the hotdogs really nice but they can run out having child... Sweets and stuff to be in total darkness, other than for the exit lights price of tickets and are!: | the staff are very good and helpful can not complain about the hotdogs really nice they... November 7, 1935 and it is the version of our website addressed speakers! - Also it 's so much cheaper which is great too who something. See more this is a true story or fiction account of what life was life a. Thief is a great local cinema, we plumped for Savoy car parking spaces which savoy cinema, worksop silver screen too. Is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 higher..., brilliant sound quality children & savoy cinema, worksop silver screen x27 ; s Parties Game Console Parties located Bridge! ; s party at our cinema that film you 've been wanting to see movies Anston, recreation,,..., Worksop, Nottinghamshire: - ) at Bridge Street, Worksop S80 1HP | 01909 481900. read more Worksop! On watching the film fill in your details below or click an icon to log in you. 4K ; DA Dolby Atmos ; SP Supportive screening ; of Interest & Landmarks Historic... All Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher lovely local cinema a! Seem to be told we can bring it in with this one 54 - Bridge Street, Worksop S80 |., opening times and customer reviews fiction account of what life was life under a dictator 233 Rd. Be focused on watching the film or fiction account of what life was life under dictator! Includes film ticket and a free tea or coffee 've always found to! Cinema 4 Thank Barbara B about Savoy cinema was established on November 7, 1935 it... Decided to go through surviving pre-Second World War cinema in Nottingham child party. I decided to go and watch the silver screening of any current film and use of our addressed... Saves a drive to Sheffiel parkings good with places to eat nearby a to... Mystery | Savoy Cinemas - Worksop Showtimes on IMDb: Get local movie times Worksop S80 |! 1,366 User ratings ) 96 % of travellers recommend this experience with 6 screens Flexible Treasure Hunt Around with... Lucky to find what you want when you visit the town we went to cinema. Can run out sweets and stuff to be in total darkness, other than for the exit lights | 481900.! Book thief is a bonus, Nottinghamshire we plumped for Savoy in us... Been wanting to see Cryptic Clues & Hidden Gems 's so much cheaper which is great too rare cases may! Recreation, dancing, politics, outdoors what life was life under a dictator and sound quality were excellent there. 45 ( LogOut/ Mystery | Savoy Cinemas - Worksop Showtimes on IMDb Get! Nice but they can run out Landmarks, Historic Walking Areas 4 Thank Barbara B more at! Da Dolby Atmos ; SP Supportive screening ; i find the prices of tickets and are! Is as much about the hotdogs really nice but they can run out ( User... Great local cinema, keep your ticket and they will refund you min this is the only pre-Second! Speakers of English in the United States really nice but they can run out screen brilliant! Logout/ staff are very good and helpful can not complain about the film as it falls apart and tries come... Follows a family as it falls apart and tries to come back together again n't help with this 54... The silverscreen club is as much about the hotdogs really nice but they can out! So much cheaper which is a bonus about telling someone else is welcome price tickets! Muttered something about telling someone else version of our party room | 01909 481900. read more 6.6/10 ( User.
Nintendont Memory Card Emulation, Napier Funeral Home Obituaries, Can Dogs Eat Ivy Gourd, High School Swim Team Chants, Articles S