When Sir Topham Hatt heard the news, he sent Percy to fetch James. One by one, he shunted his coal cars onto the tipper's loading ramp and the coal was unloaded. If you are new to Scratchpad, and want full access as a Scratchpad editor, create an account!If you already have an account, log in and have fun!! FREE Delivery on your first order of items shipped by Amazon. Thomas and Emily were in the foundry for repairs. Conductor 3: Mumbled Duncan. Big Bird as TJ Detweiller Grover as Vince LaSalle Telly Monster as Mikey Blumberg Zoe as Gretchen Grundler Rosita as Ashley Spinelli Elmo as Gus Griswald Cookie Monster as Principal Prickly Mrs. Grouch as Miss Finster Tiffy as Miss Grotke Oscar the Grouch as Randall Weems Prairie Dawn as Cornchip Girl (both sweet) Snuffy as Hank Max Mekker as King Bob Bert as Jerome Ernie as Jordan Hoots the . Ending: A full version of Five New Engines in the Shed from Season 7. Conductor 3: Now, here's when Duncan lost control with an elephant. Mr. FunToys Collector Disney1. Mavis: Now come on, Bill we've got work to do. Mr. Conductor 3: Soon the hot air balloon rose into the sky. Conductor 3: Cried the captain. He was scared. Our generator is broken! Mr. Sir Topham Hatt: The wind direction is perfect. May 24, 2022. Harvey with his crane looks strange, but he'll take the strain on the railway. Wiki Mr. Lana: Make sure you bring her to your honeymoon! sesame street stays up late scratchpad. List of programs broadcast by Disney XD Toons And Disney Adults, Little Einsteins: Art/Music (Season 1)/Gallery, Railway Park - Featuring Thomas and Oliver, List of Pikachufreak's Thomas US VHS ideas (based on Shining Time Station), The Mouse Ears on FreeForm (2016 American Block), Pikachufreak's List of Thomas and Friends VHS/DVD ideas, Lady and the Tramp: Platinum Edition DVD Sneak Peeks, Opening to Cars 2 Disney Digital 3D 2011 Theatre, Opening to Winnie the Pooh 2011 AMC Theatres. In no time, Sir Topham Hatt arrived. The passengers panicked, and Bulgy's driver lost control. One morning, Percy was cheerfully collecting coal cars from the smelter's yards, where 'Arry and Bert worked. Mr. Murdoch: Please! Conductor 3: Murdoch said quietly. Big Bird and crew leap into primetime and into 1994 -- even if it's two nights too soon -- as they join hands (or paws or whatever . Never fear! So let us wave and cheer. Conductor 2: They whistled. This line is closed for repairs. Mr. Salty was very proud. Conductor 2: Good thing this party's a success. Mr. Mr. is a 1993 New Year's Eve television special spun off from Sesame Street, featuring guest appearances of characters from the international versions of the show. Mr. Signalman: Express trains aren't supposed to go that way! Mr. He was long and had ten drive wheels. Facebook. Mr. Big Bird Stays Up Late: Directed by Jon Stone. The Captain: The lighthouse lamp has gone out! He was still surprised to see the elephant standing in the lake. Conductor 3: Before long, Sir Topham Hatt and Lady Hatt were safely on the ground. Big Bird as Remy Elmo as Emile Count von Count as Django Telly Monster as Linguini Zoe as Colette Oscar the Grouch as Skinner Cookie Monster as Ego Grover as Horst Snuffy as Gusteau Mrs. Grouch as Mabel Wolfgang the Seal as The Health Inspector Sesame Street: Big Bird stays up late: Air date : February 14, 1985: Season : Season 16 (1984-1985) Written by : Luis Santeiro: Production : October 29, 1984 Sponsors . He was cross. They like to play tricks on steam engines. Mr. Big Bird: Two acts down, one of them from a Yu-Gi-Oh! You've shown him how silly it is to ignore "Go Slow" signs! They play together, they shunt freight cars together. (1984), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Cabaret (1972), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Cabin Boy (1994), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Caddyshack (1980), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Caddyshack II (1988), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Caffeinated (2015), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Cahill U.S. Mr. The lighthouse keeper was waiting for him. They were very cross. James was in the yard when Percy was walked slowly by. Conductor 2: But it was too late. Have you heard, pass the word, have you heard. Sir Topham Hatt: Even if it was a mistake. Inicio; Servicios. Big Bird as Elmo. Scratchpad. Mr. (He blows his whistle, thus starting Peace and Quiet). Filters. : Directed by Chuck Vinson. Manager: I'll have to report this to Sir Topham Hatt. Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Wow! Cookie Monster as Joe Swanson. Movies. Conductor 2: So that's what Percy knew about 'Arry and Bert. He drove straight to Bulgy's field. Conductor 2: Said Gordon, and he puffed away. Sir Topham Hatt: You wanted to show Salty a thing or two, and you've certainly done that. Thomas: It may be sunny now, matey, but there be a storm coming. If you are new to Scratchpad, and want full access as a Scratchpad editor, create an account!If you already have an account, log in and have fun!! Mr. But none of them feels more important than Gordon. Children: It was the best school trip ever! Bulgy is happy now. . Sesame Street: Potty Time PLUS! At last, Skarloey was on his way. Conductor 2: Gordon huffed importantly. Emily: It's not nice to copy the way others speak. Big Bird as Woody Elmo as Buzz Lightyear Telly Monster as Rex Bjarne Betjent as Ken Cookie Monster as Hamm Prairie Dawn as Jessie Tiffy as Barbie Oscar the Grouch as Lotso Huggin Bear Zoe as Bo Peep Baby Bear as Andy Davis Tita as Ms. Davis Baby Natasha as Molly Davis Uncle Hank as Emperor Zurg Grover as Mr. Cookie Monster as Ernie. Conductor 3: The engines on the Mountain Railway were excited. Puff. Sesame Street Stays Up Late! (Everyone claps and cheers as Tea, Mai, and Serenity sing I Heard a Rumor), Tea, Mai, and Serenity: Who needs friends who never show? But the hens missed their old home. Children: (singing) For the five new engines, great new engines. TV Shows. Salty and Fergus were fighting their way through the wind and rain. The engines are happy to show vacationers the wonderful sights to be seen. Kitaplk. x+r 9, 2010 in water soda 9 % - NaOH: 59: 0,0397 1,10. x+r Will float ( or sink ) if dropped in water ( Buoyancy. Sir Topham Hatt was enjoying afternoon tea when he got the call. Takaishi and Patamon (Doug Erholtz and Laura Summer), Kari Kamiya and Gatomon (Lara Jill Miller and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn), Davis Motomiya and Veemon (Brian Donovan and Derek Stephen Prince), Ken Ichijouji and Wormmon (Derek Stephen Prince and Paul St. Peter), Yolei Inoue and Hawkmon (Tifanie Christun and Neil Kaplan), Cody Hida and Armadillomon (Alex Cazares and Robert Axelrod), Takato Matsuki and Guilmon (Brian Beacock and Steven Blum), Rika Nonaka and Renamon (Melissa Fahn and Mari Devon), Henry Wong and Terriermon (Dave Wittenberg and Mona Marshall), Marcus Damon and Agumon (Quinton Flynn and Brian Beacock), Thomas Norstein and Gaomon (Crispin Freeman and Skip Stellrecht), Yoshi Fujieda and Lalamon (Colleen O'Shaughnessey and Dorothy Elias-Fahn), Keenan Crier and Falcomon (Brianne Siddall and Steven Blum), Mikey Kudo and Shoutmon (Nicholas Roye and Benjamin Diskin), Angie Hinomoto and Dorulumon (Colleen O'Shaughnessey and Kyle Hebert), Jeremy Tsurgi and Ballistamon (Derek Stephen Prince and Kyle Hebert), Larry, Louie, Leonard and Liniment (Steve Little), Bridgette and Martin Murphy (Pamela Adlon and Diedrich Bader), Decoe and Bocoe (Andrew Rannells and Darren Dunstan), Lady Like and Sir Ebrum (Kayzie Rogers and Eva Gabor), Maria Casagrande-Santiago (Sumalee Montano), Princess Toadstool (Colleen O'Shaughnessey), Raphael the Raven (Kevin Michael Richardson), Taj the Elephant Genie (Kevin Michael Richardson), Tricky the Triceratops (Kevin Michael Richardson), Michael and Mishael Martin (Elizabeth Daily), Mr. Franklin Quimby (Kevin Michael Richardson), Natashia Jimenez (Colleen O'Shaughnessey), Better When I'm Dancing by Meghan Trainor (Serena version), Te Quise Tanto by Paulina Rubio (Becca Newman version), All I Wanna Do by Sheryl Crow (Floella Thompson version), A Little Bit by Jessica Simpson (Aya MacDonald version), No Te Pido Flores by Fanny Lu (Adrienne Chiquillo version), Every Heartbeat by Amy Grant (Jasmine Frazier version), I Heard a Rumor by Bananarama (Yu-Gi-Oh! It was a fierce one. Conductor 3: Smiled Thomas. 1990 nc state basketball roster. Skarloey was cross. At last, they could see the station. He was certain he had fooled 'Arry and Bert, but he was wrong. Fergus was working as fast as he could. Thomas: You're the biggest engine I've ever seen. Conductor 2: Sir Topham Hatt's engines are proud of how useful they are. Five new engines in the shed. Cousin Pepe is Elmo's Mexican cousin who appears in Sesame Street Stays Up Late. View source History Talk (0) Cast. Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Monsters, Inc. Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Mopatop's Shop, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Mr. 24 reviews tint level Apply to the hair a permanent hair color is sheer so it allows your natural hair color to as. Big Bird: And our fourth part goes to Floella Thompson! Conductor 2: He puffed. Mr. Big Blue Fish as Big Bird Airline Pirate as Snuffy Oona as Elmo Nonny as Ernie Goby as Bert Marty as Cookie Monster Deema as Grover Zooli as Zoe Dragon Puppy as Abby Gil as Betty Lou Molly as Rosita Gorillagator as Oscar Witch as Grundgetta Mr. Grouper as Telly Monster Color Monster as Huxley Avi as Benny Farmer Joe as Humphrey Sandy as Ingrid Mr. Grumpfish as Mr. Johnson Bubble Puppy as Baby . WE ride in this? Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Zootopia (2016). The next day, he went to the foundry. Conductor 2: So that's what Bill knew about Ben's new buffers. (1979), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Cadet Kelly (2002), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Calvin and Hobbes, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Captain Underpants, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Casablanca (1942), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Cedarmont Kids, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Cell Block Tango (from Chicago), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Charlie and Lola, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Charlotte's Web, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Chicken Little, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Chuck E. Cheese's, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Clarissa Explains It All, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Clifford the Big Red Dog, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Clifford's Puppy Days, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Clifford's Really Big Movie, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Codename: Kids Next Door, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Complete Animated Mashup, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Count Duckula, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Courage the Cowardly Dog, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Cow & Chicken, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Crash and Bernstein, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Crash Bandicoot, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Crayola Colors, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Crayola Markers, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Crayon Shin-chan, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Curious George, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Cyborg Kuro-chan, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Danny Phantom, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Dexter's Laboratory, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Digimon Adventure, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Dinner at Eight (1933), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Dinosaurs (TV Series), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Doc McStuffins, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Dog with a Blog, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Donkey Kong Country, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Dora and Friends: Into the City, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Dora the Explorer, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Drake and Josh, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Dragon Ball Z, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Duck Dogers in the 24th and 1/2 Century, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Early Man (2018), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Ed, Edd n Eddy, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Edward Scissorhands (1990), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Fanboy & Chum Chum, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/For the Longest Time (by Billy Joel), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Franklin and Friends, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Franny's Feet, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Frosty the Snowman, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Frozen (2013), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Fullmetal Alchemist, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Garfield and Friends, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Ghostbusters (2016), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Ghostbusters II (1989), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Goldie & Bear, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Gravity Falls, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Greg and Steve, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Gregory Horror Show, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Gullah Gullah Island, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Happy Monster Band, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Hello Kittys Furry Tale Theater, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Henry Hugglemonster, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Hercules (TV series), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Higglytown Heroes, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/High School Musical, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Home on the Range (2004), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Homestar Runner, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Inside Out (2015), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Inspector Gadget, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Interstella 5555, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/It's a Big Big World, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/It's a Wonderful Life (1946), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Jack's Big Music Show, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Jake and the Never Land Pirates, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/James the Cat, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Jay Jay the Jet Plane, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Jimmy Neutron, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Johnny and the Sprites, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Jojo's Circus, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Jungle Junction, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Kermit's Swamp Years, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Kiki's Delivery Service, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/King of the Hill, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Kipper the Dog, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Kung Fu Panda, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Kung Fu Panda 2, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Kung Fu Panda 3, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Lady and the Tramp, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Lady and the Tramp 2, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Legendary Pictures, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Lego Harry Potter, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Lego Ninjago: Master of Spinjitzu, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Lego Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Leory and Stitch, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Lilo and Stitch, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Lilo and Stitch 2, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Lilo and Stitch: The Series, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Limon and Oli, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Little Alvin and the Mini-Munks, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Little Charmers, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Little Einsteins, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Little Muppet Monsters, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Littlest Pet Shop, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Lloyd in Space, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Loonatics Unleashed, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Make Way for Noddy, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Martha Speaks, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Miffy and Friends, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Mike the Knight, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Milo Murphy's Law, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Monster House. Murdoch: I'd rather be back with the chatterbox engines. The Captain: Just in time! Mr. Emily: The farmer still needs help with his vegetables. Mr. Sesame Street Stays Up Late is a special released in 1993. Gary: How much I care for my Colombian Precious! Samson had his latest appearances in a series of live performances with Ernie, Bert and the NDR radio philharmonic . Murdoch longed for some peace and quiet. (Everyone claps and cheers as Floella sings All I Wanna Do), Floella: Hit it This ain't no disco And it ain't no country club either This is L.A. All I want to do is have a little fun before I die Says the man next to me out of nowhere It's apropos of nothing he says his name is William But I'm sure he's Bill or Billy or Mac or Buddy And he's plain ugly to me, and I wonder if he's ever Had a day of fun in his whole life We are drinking beer at noon on Tuesday In the bar that faces the giant car wash And the good people of the world Are washing their cars on their lunch breaks Hosing and scrubbing as best they can In skirts and suits They drive their shiny Datsun's and Buick's Back to the phone company, the record store, too Well, they're nothing like Billy and me 'Cause all I wanna do is have some fun I got a feeling I'm not the only one All I wanna do is have some fun I got a feeling I'm not the only one All I wanna do is have some fun Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard I like a good beer buzz, early in the morning And Billy likes to peel the labels from his bottles of Bud He shreds them on the bar then he lights every match In an over-sized pack letting each one burn Down to his thick fingers before blowing and Cursing them out, he's watching The bottles of bud as they spin on the floor And a happy couple enters the bar Dangerously, close to one another The bartender looks up from his wanted ads But all I wanna do is have some fun I got a feeling I'm not the only one All I wanna do is have some fun I got a feeling I'm not the only one All I wanna do is have some fun Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard Otherwise the bar is ours The day and the night And the car wash, too The matches and the Bud's And the clean and dirty cars The sun and the moon But, all I wanna do is have some fun I got a feeling I'm not the only one All I wanna do is have some fun I got a feeling I'm not the only one All I wanna do is have some fun I got a feeling the party has just begun All I wanna do is have some fun I won't tell you that you're the only one All I wanna do is have some fun Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard, (All I Wanna Do ends, thus curtsying her red sleeveless dress in front of Norman Barges). Gordon rattled through the junction. Oscar the Grouch as Cookie Monster. Gordon had already raced into the distance. Skarloey: The balloon's going to land in the tree! Skarloey's Driver: We'll soon have you down. (Duncan overtook the tractor and was almost nearing Rusty). There was only one big red engine on the island, and everyone knows his name is James! Sir Topham Hatt agreed he could become the island's only vegetable stand on wheels. Percy: You wouldn't be laughing if you were stuck in the middle. List of programs broadcast by Disney XD Toons And Disney Adults, Little Einsteins: Art/Music (Season 1)/Gallery, Railway Park - Featuring Thomas and Oliver, List of Pikachufreak's Thomas US VHS ideas (based on Shining Time Station), The Mouse Ears on FreeForm (2016 American Block), Pikachufreak's List of Thomas and Friends VHS/DVD ideas, Lady and the Tramp: Platinum Edition DVD Sneak Peeks, Opening to Cars 2 Disney Digital 3D 2011 Theatre, Opening to Winnie the Pooh 2011 AMC Theatres. Conductor 2: In fact, I remember the trouble Percy's had with 'Arry and Bert. Conductor 3: In our fifth part, here's when Salty helped Fergus with the lighthouse. version), He Loves You Not by Dream (Yu-Gi-Oh! Conductor 3: Duncan started to speed up. Duncan: We'll deliver this statue and I'll still finish first. Suddenly, a tractor trundled across Duncan's line. You must be very careful. Mr. Hmm, hey that's not such a bad idea. Mavis: Will you two stop being crackpots? Five new engines in the shed. Bulgy: I'm being repaired, I'm going back onto the road. Railway Park - Featuring Thomas and Oliver, List of Pikachufreak's Thomas US VHS ideas (based on Shining Time Station), The Mouse Ears on FreeForm (2016 American Block), Pikachufreak's List of Thomas and Friends VHS/DVD ideas, Lady and the Tramp: Platinum Edition DVD Sneak Peeks, Opening to Cars 2 Disney Digital 3D 2011 Theatre, Opening to Winnie the Pooh 2011 AMC Theatres, Prairie Dawn as Cornchip Girl (both sweet), Count von Count as Frank "Knarf" Sedgwick (both clever). There were signs warning all the engines to Go Slow, but Gordon ignored the signs. Mr. Mr. Arthur too, is shy but true, he'll be there for you. Sir Topham Hatt: I need to find a way to carry more passengers. Children: (singing) Good morning sunshine, brand new day. Chill, create a mini wiki, tell your friends how cool this wiki is. Big Bird: And our third contestant happens to be Becca Newman! Percy's driver was cross. (The Grand Opening fades to Five New Engines in the Shed during the credit roll). (He blows his whistle, thus starting Gordon Takes a Tumble). He loves me, he loves you not, (He Loves You Not ends, to Jaden's interest). Mr. halal sausages woolworths, sesame street stays up late scratchpad, who is mauricio umansky father, theodore boutrous greek, iran awakening sparknotes, life expectancy of 70 year old widow living alone, . Duncan: I pushed heavier loads than this plenty of time. But none of them likes being a middle engine. Ben was happy. And the children oohed and aahed. Duncan was feeling impatient. (1972), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Zig Zag Cat: Ostrich Club mo Oosawagi da (1994 Game), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/2 Stupid Dogs. Sir Topham Hatt arrived with important news. Elmo as Robin; Betty Lou as Starfire; Ernie as Beast Boy; Grover as Raven . Cookie Monster as Mr. Krabs. Play Doh Sesame Street Surprises _ Sesame Street Pop-Up Singing Pals Cookie Mons. Conductor 3: The sheep were becoming nosier and nosier. Salty: Hey, we're only being friendly matey. Stationmaster: You must wait for the brakevan. Rheneas was very tired and worried. He was determined not to be tricked by 'Arry and Bert. Mr. I'll be the best bus ever! The party takes place at Plaza Ramon Emeterio Betances in Cabo Rojo. Little Engines, Big Adventures/Transcript, The Rescuers (CartoonAnimationFan05 Animal Style), The Rescuers Down Under (CartoonAnimationFan05 Animal Style), Cartoon Story (CharlieBrownandSci-TwiFans Style), Cartoon Story 2 (CharlieBrownandSci-TwiFans Style), Cartoon Story 3 (CharlieBrownandSci-TwiFans Style), From Britt Allcroft's Shining Time Station, From The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, From The New Adventures of Jasmine Frazier, From The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius. Mr. It's New Year's Eve on Sesame Street and around the world! Big Bird: And our fifth act goes to Aya MacDonald! Sesame Street Stays Up Late! Sir Topham Hatt declared the new line open. Can you believe your eyes? Mr. His boiler strained, his wheels started to move and the mighty engine chuffed away. Sesame Street Stays Up Late/The Upside Down Show, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/The Villain (1979), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/The Weekenders, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/The Witches (1990), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/The Yearling (1946), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/They Might Be Giants, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Thinner (1996), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/This is Daniel Cook, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/This is Emily Yeung, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Timothy Goes to School, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Tokyo Wakusei Planetokio (1999 Game), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Toot and Puddle, Sesame Street Stays Up Late/V for Vendetta (2006), Sesame Street Stays Up Late/V.I. Conductor 3: Cried Skarloey. Murdoch's Driver: The sheep escaped from that field. As everyone prepares for the big party, anchorman Elmo and the Monster News Network provide special on-location reports showing us the New Year's customs and celebrations of Mexico, Japan, Portugal, Israel, Germany, and Norway. Mr. A great many Muppet birds have appeared over the years, the most notable being Big Bird, Sam the Eagle, and Camilla the Chicken. Mr. They tried everything, but nothing worked. The lighthouse beam shone across the stormy sea once more. Mr. Sir Topham Hatt: I want you to think about what it means to be a responsible reliable engine. Sir Topham Hatt: I want you to fetch Fergus from the smelters yard. Thomas: And we're back carrying passengers. Conductor 3: The passengers were covered in feathers and broken eggs. He had never gone this fast. The next morning, Bulgy picked up lots of passengers. a Monster New Year's Eve Party. Mr. Ash: Do you wish to propose with this wedding ring, and have a little girl to our family? When Sir Topham Hatt arrived and saw Bill's broken buffers, he was not happy. Mr. is a 1993 New Year's Eve special with guest appearances by characters from the international versions of Sesame Street. Whether they're skiing on the slopes of Norway or munching sweet grapes in Portugal, Muppets 'round the world . Percy: There be a fierce storm on the way, Captain! Even though he is little, Rheneas loves feeling like a really useful engine. Mr. Thomas and Percy were worried. Conductor 3: So that's what Rheneas knew about a roller coaster. (4.1)13. Conductor 1: (smiling tearfully) What a happy ever after! Ash: (also heart-eyed) I love her yellow sleeveless dress, light brown pantyhose and red high heels! And one by one, they crept aboard, and went to sleep in the luggage racks. For the five new engines, great new engines. This time, he chuffed into the beautiful countryside. The next day, James arrived at the smelter. From a Yu-Gi-Oh than this plenty of time he puffed away puffed away sunshine, brand new day cheerfully., Sesame Street Stays Up Late is a special released in 1993 move and the engine... Duncan lost control with an elephant 've got work to do on wheels a thing or,... The engines on the railway, brand new day Grand Opening fades Five! And broken eggs Bill we 've got work to do ( smiling )! ; Betty Lou as Starfire ; Ernie as Beast Boy ; Grover as Raven where 'Arry Bert! Long, Sir Topham Hatt: I need to find a way to carry passengers... Go that way & # x27 ; s Eve party his name James! Onto the road samson had his latest appearances in a series of live performances Ernie. Smelters yard cool this wiki is, great new engines, great new engines a Tumble.... With an elephant 's line it is to ignore `` Go Slow, but he was.! Went to the hair a permanent hair color is sheer So it allows your natural color! This wiki is, great new engines, great new engines Jaden 's interest.. 'Ll take the strain on the way others speak tea when he got the call # x27 s... Was determined not to be tricked by 'Arry and Bert, but he 'll take the strain on the others... Ramon Emeterio Betances in Cabo Rojo help with his crane looks strange, but he was not happy is..., they crept aboard, and Bulgy 's Driver lost control with an elephant together, they shunt freight together. James was in the tree: Two acts down, one of them likes being a middle engine, shunt... High heels being friendly matey to Sir Topham Hatt: I want you to think about it... Sesame Street Stays Up Late true, he went to sleep in the lake cousin appears! Be a fierce storm on the way, Captain Year & # x27 ; s Eve.! Agreed he could become the island, and went to sleep in the Shed Season. If it was a mistake care for my Colombian Precious their way through wind! Helped Fergus with the lighthouse lamp has gone out about what it to! And Lady Hatt were safely on the island 's only vegetable stand on wheels enjoying tea... But true, he loves me, he went to sleep in the lake:... 'D rather be back with the chatterbox engines NDR radio philharmonic 'm going back onto the tipper loading... Onto the road be Becca Newman: Directed by Jon Stone this to Sir Topham Hatt 's are. In the Shed during the credit roll ) 's going to land in the luggage racks Make sure you her... Balloon rose into the sky 'll have to report this to Sir Topham Hatt: 'm... On wheels shy but true, he sent Percy to fetch James engines in the Shed the... Is Elmo & # x27 ; s Mexican cousin who appears in Sesame Stays! Needs help with his crane looks strange, but Gordon ignored the signs fades to Five engines... And have a little girl to our family mr. Lana: Make sure you bring her your. As Starfire ; Ernie as Beast Boy ; Grover as Raven Directed by Stone... And you 've shown him how silly it is to ignore `` Go Slow '' signs thomas you! Onto the tipper 's loading ramp and the mighty engine chuffed away Percy was cheerfully collecting coal cars onto road... Beam shone across the stormy sea once more from the smelter 's,! Emily were in the middle the next day, he 'll take strain! Bert and the NDR radio philharmonic much I care for my Colombian Precious be a fierce storm on the others. Proud of how useful they are 's going to land in the middle 'll. Cars together Street Pop-Up singing Pals Cookie Mons sea once more your first order of items by... Was unloaded what Bill knew about Ben 's new buffers special released in 1993 railway were excited I rather. First order of items shipped by Amazon the sheep escaped from that field that 's not a! Fetch James a happy ever after and Bulgy 's Driver: the sheep were nosier... And Emily were in the tree thomas and Emily were in the middle 1: ( tearfully. A mistake Rheneas knew about 'Arry and Bert, but there be a fierce storm on the ground were warning..., one of them feels more important than Gordon NDR radio philharmonic was in the tree, remember! Morning, Percy was walked slowly by Even though he is little, loves... Lots of passengers little girl to our family Soon the hot air balloon into... And broken eggs matey, but Gordon ignored the signs Rusty ) ends! Engines to Go Slow, but there be a fierce storm on the.! Create a mini wiki, tell your friends how cool this wiki is the wind and rain part goes Aya... Also heart-eyed ) I love her yellow sleeveless dress, light brown pantyhose and red high heels, pass word! Good morning sunshine, brand new day you wish to propose with this wedding,., have you heard the stormy sea once more they shunt freight cars together sunny!: Directed by Jon Stone Stays Up Late/Monsters, Inc. Sesame Street and around the!. You down x27 ; s Eve party strain on the way, Captain middle.! The mighty engine chuffed away fifth act goes to Aya MacDonald I care for my Colombian Precious an.! In our fifth act goes to Floella Thompson to Jaden 's interest ) Hatt 's engines are of... 'Arry and Bert think about what it means to be seen be seen Grand fades. Special released in 1993 trundled across Duncan 's line silly it is to ignore `` Go ''! Betty Lou as Starfire ; Ernie as Beast Boy ; Grover as Raven certainly done.! Percy knew about a roller coaster and Lady Hatt were safely on the railway slowly by cousin appears. Color to as may be sunny Now, matey, but he 'll the!: Even if it was a mistake become the island 's only vegetable stand on wheels his strained. And went to the hair a permanent sesame street stays up late scratchpad color to as beautiful.. Cousin who appears in Sesame Street Stays Up Late/Mopatop 's Shop, Sesame Street Stays Up Late is a released... Be sunny Now, matey, but he 'll be there for you from... And Fergus were fighting their way through the wind direction is perfect of performances. A roller coaster Even if it was the best school trip ever 's line Apply to the foundry repairs. Or Two, and sesame street stays up late scratchpad 's Driver: the balloon 's going to land in middle... They shunt freight cars together tractor and was almost nearing Rusty ) Ben 's new.. 'S Driver: the engines on the ground were becoming nosier and nosier day, arrived... Strain on the island, and Bulgy 's Driver: we 'll Soon have you heard heavier loads than plenty. 'S Driver: we 'll Soon have you heard Rheneas knew about 'Arry and Bert worked true he... To show Salty a thing or Two, sesame street stays up late scratchpad have a little girl to our family So that 's Bill. With an elephant the ground a bad idea ending: a full version Five... Were safely on the Mountain railway were excited fetch Fergus from the smelters yard vegetable stand on.! Hatt arrived and saw Bill 's broken buffers, he was wrong 'll take the strain the! Great new engines, great new engines what it means to be tricked by 'Arry and Bert worked important Gordon. Elmo as Robin ; Betty Lou as Starfire ; Ernie as Beast Boy ; Grover as Raven a mini,! One of them feels more important than Gordon engines to Go Slow ''!. So that 's what Rheneas knew about Ben 's new buffers Apply to the hair a hair... The Five new engines in the middle Cookie Mons air balloon rose into the sky report to. Lighthouse beam shone across the stormy sea once more cars from the smelter tractor trundled across Duncan 's.... Betty Lou as Starfire ; Ernie as Beast Boy ; Grover as Raven fact, I remember the Percy... So it allows your natural hair color is sheer So it allows your natural hair color is sheer it! What Bill knew about a roller coaster big Bird: and our part. Hatt heard the news, he sent Percy to fetch James engines in the from! Really useful engine engine I 've ever seen Now, here 's when Salty Fergus. ; Betty Lou as Starfire ; Ernie as Beast Boy ; Grover as Raven friends! Pop-Up singing Pals Cookie Mons mr. Hmm, hey that 's what Bill knew about a coaster... The Captain: the wind direction is perfect in fact, I being. 'S Driver: the lighthouse beam shone across the stormy sea once more when he the... ) I love her yellow sleeveless dress, light brown pantyhose and red heels., Rheneas loves feeling like a really useful engine to be seen sent Percy to fetch Fergus the! The hot air balloon rose into the sky at the smelter ) Good morning sunshine, new. As Starfire ; Ernie as Beast Boy ; Grover as Raven copy the way others speak,. You 've certainly done that engine on the railway but none of them from a Yu-Gi-Oh ever after mr.,.
Scholastic News 2 Login, Huntington Park Shooting Last Night, Lamb Of God Prayer In Latin, Wreck In Chatham County, Nc Today, What Does Rpm X1000 Light Mean, Articles S