Yes including 3 factory loads and 5 different hand loads. The incidents occur outside the forbidden zone, as we disarm before we enter so we stay in assiduous compliance with their nonsensical requirement. U.S. lawsuits Were not the only ones who have noticed the lawsuits. By hoping Sig gets taken down for the P320, theyre actually setting up their own pet brand to be the next on the chopping block. We'll see what happens now. I was having issues with my P320, failure to extract that started off as a single incident in a month, then increasing in frequency after. Not only is it now the designated sidearm of all branches of the U.S. military, there are over a million of them in civilian hands. Same problems. Also some sport pistol at 132. Had a buddy, years ago, that was a deputy for Orange County in California. This summer, the gunmaker prevailed in a suit involving a Hillsborough man who claimed his P320 discharged without a trigger pull. There was no holster involved. SATIN COPPER | Matte ZrCN. The real tell is that of all the cases, most are cops of some kind. Ill go so far as to say the first batch of Sig P320s did nothing wrong. "how long will it take to get my gun back?". Training and experience are not a talisman that magically prevents accidents. SIG is choosing to litigate their problems away. If this were a car, a phone, a refrigerator, it would have been recalled long ago. Thinking its okay to wrap a loaded gun in a towel and toss it into a gym bag is what we get when departments refuse to hire candidates who score too high on IQ tests. Sig p320 Max potential extractor issues I found a good deal on a p320 max and was hoping to pick it up, but while doing my due diligence, I came across quite a few posts with people having bent extractor issues. Theyre the only product that is not. Frankly, I think that ship is the best looking sci-fi ship design ever, with the Excelsior a very close second. All those customers who paid $1600 now had a limited function paper weight. Later when he was driving he shifted his weight and this caused the trigger to be pushed back further and it went off and shot him and the bullet then also blew a big hole in the floor board of this truck. He quickly too quickly tried to pick up the gun from the floor before anyone could see it, and in his haste, he picked it up with his finger on the trigger and accidentally fired the gun. I know there are those who will vehemently disagree with me, and even disparage me but I have been following this issue from early on, BUT I recall CLEARLY that there have been dozens and dozens of discharges that could not be attributed to operator error and people experiencing these uncommanded discharges both before AND after getting the trigger upgrade. Pity that some of the most common reactions fall into two over simplistic categories: 1. As for the Serpa holster, this is a bunch of internet echo chamber BS that originated with Obama-era federal agencies putting a bad light on a good product in order to sway public opinion and thus damage the manufacturers bottom line. Im looking into an aftermarket barrel that at least doesn't have that funnel cut nonsense, just a standard chamfer, for a little more support for my own peace of mind. The thing I hate is getting kicked around! Thanks, Jim. Then 4 to 6 week wait for repair. OK, in answer to all of the above questions. Yeah, I guess I learned that the hard way. As far as ships go, Im drawn to the original movie vessels because they look the most, to me, like something youd really see humans build in space in 300 years. If you can make the trigger move backwards, all bets are off. The Government mandated it to be made more safe to use and was. BrianEnos.com Its hard to say yet but with anything follow the basic safety rules. Remember also that with a handful of notable exceptions, modern firearms do not just go off, no matter what is later claimed by those who may be held responsible. Add to Cart. These cops seem pretty dang stupid if they put loaded guns in gym bags and purses with other stuff and carry them around, especially a gun that lacks manual safeties. They mandate more discharges, with more property damage, more injuries, and more deaths. Before they got to it. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Harrison responded, No, I dont think the upgraded version should be recalled, in fact I think the previous version should be recalled so that everyone has the upgraded version.. ABC ran their story on the P320 twice, but with some significant differences between the two reports. I chalk it up to a piece of brass that was probably already significantly compromised. I love when people call law enforcement officers highly trained. Most dont get more training than what they had in the academy unless they are getting paid time to train, or are going for something speciality such as S.W.A.T. Every weekend guns blow up running high pressure calibers like 9mm Luger loaded with super fast powders that are meant for low pressure cartridges like .45. If you think of anything else, post it and I will reply. The chamber on the 320's is horribly unsupported and a questionable design in my opinion. While you are at it swap extractor springs and rods as well. Which in and of itself is user error / misuse. Golly didnt Sig catch he!! Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! New extractor? I seem to remember one failure some time ago. Sound familiar? I'll keep you all posted. who sells them? About $300. A few Warbirds decloaking would make me very nervous if it wasnt sci-fi fantasy. Second, every gun maker has made lemons in the past. This is what happens when you go with the lowest bidder. It has not yet responded to the latest legal filing, and didnt respond to a request for comment. While we dont have the actual numbers of similar lawsuits filed against other gun makers actually no one individual or organization seems to keep track of these things and gun makers dont want to talk about it it seems highly likely that every major firearm manufacturer gets its share of a regular flow of lawsuits filed by both civilians and LEOs who claim SHAZAM! I would trust the intelligence of a Gorilla in a zoo before any one in the Far Right. I own Serpa holsters in multiple configurations (1911, Beretta 96, H&K, Springfield, etc) for most of the time theyve been around and I NEVER had an ND. He wasnt aware of it until contacted earlier this week by CBC News and suggested it was relevant in ongoing litigation in the U.S. We look forward to reviewing the incident in discovery in the United States, he said Friday. Sig Sauer P320 comes in an exposed hammer version for Military use. Doesn't happen with any of the other calibers / kits. If you aggressively load a too-long mag into the pistol that doesn't hard-stop on the grip frame, this WILL happen. Cars have so many electronics these days, who knows what could have gone wrong! Six of those suits were brought by people serving in law enforcement when the gun fired. three changes to the original design. Ive putabout 2000 rounds through it no issue, but the other day I was at the range and had a case separation. At least the Lion roars when he is hungry, the C.E.O smiles at you and when you turn your back he puts a knife right into it. It might only take a little bridging in the powder drop so that a cartridge gets an extra .2gr. ALL OF THEM. Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Sig fanboys are almost as bad as Glock fanboys. 1) The p320 doesnt hold the striker fully to the rear. Took the wife out to SC yesterday after changing out to the 1911 guide rod with a 12lb spring. Excellent work. Tried different mags? I have 2 FCUs and 4 caliber kits. Like others said I never had a problem before this. I know off body carry is a recipe for disaster. I used to laugh at his bragging about how skilled he was with a weapon.. Its not credible to claim that people with this amount of training, this amount of skill are all shooting themselves.. Profits over reliability and you end up with junk. Second, your claim that the military is dumping because theyre problematic? The pictures on the internet were enough to scare the shit out of you especially his wound in the thigh. RKC, the first time someone presented me with a 1911 whose trigger rivaled my Pythons single action, I started wondering about that. And it doesnt take too much Googling to find plenty of reports of LEOs suing the Georgia company as well (see here, here, here, and here for just a few). To make the striker leg pull off of the sear, you would have to impart a lot of rearward momentum and stop it suddenly. The sear cams it back a teeny bit. Such being the case, there very well may BE in inherent design flaw in the gun; We shouldnt just cast the thought aside as being beyond consideration and insist on blaming the problem on operator error.. Other then that this gun has function without any stoppages. Good videos, BTW very thorough; and unlike most youtube videos, it provides sensible, level-headed commentary from someone who actually shoots their pistol instead of trying to use it to prove how mall ninja they can be. I think making guns easy to shoot has gone too far. 1300324. The first thing to note about the P320 XTen is that it is, in fact, a P320. So, unlike the Serpa holster debate, Im a believer that there is more going on than meets the eye with the P320 and is exactly why I refrained from buying one, why I still wont own one, and why I steer people away from it. He holds a masters degree in public administration from Columbia University. First, clearing a loaded firearm with a finger over the muzzle doesnt exhibit even cursory adherence to the Four Rules. Just because someone shoots hyper-unrealistic 3 gun competition, subscribes to Recoil magazine and routinely watches their fave rave YouTube cult of personality channel shill for the latest company that paid him off doesnt make them a [emailprotected]$$. The guys at the LGS saw only one broken striker but it confirmed what the manager who had the P320 go off and my thoughts. The tendency is for people to say "I've shot thousands of this load, and nothing has ever happened before." Another possible cause is using light loads where the slide isn't cycling far enough to hit the ejector. This gun had been voluntary upgraded. Both are listed by Sig Sauer as micro-compacts, but the size difference is there, and it does make a difference. How about something more relevant. ! only reveals ones immature emotional attachment to an inanimate object, which reveals a pretty childish worldview. Please Wait. Not too long after they sold a pistol to the public and United States military thats not even DROP SAFE?!? Harrison stated that, I have not seen enough to convince me that the upgraded version is dangerous., When ABCs David Scott asked Harrison if its a mystery whats going wrong with the updated version though Harrison had just stated the upgraded pistol isnt dangerous Harrison said, I do not have an explanation for why the updated version should have complaints from trained individuals. So are dumb(or arrogant) cops. But I am pretty confident they will not be of much support with using steel cased ammo, but it never hurts to ask. So does any of this mean theres something wrong with the P320? My gun just went off! Thanks for reading. I don't think this has a bearing in this case because I tried Federal factory premium loads and Winchester factory loads as well as my hand loads. I will discuss the solutions to all these problems and user reviews in this article. I have fired many different brands of ammo.. MGW carries a vast array of replacement slides, barrels, magazines, sights, grip modules, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun. Just ordered all new parts from Top Gun Supply. His haste to avoid the embarrassment of his gun being seen on the floor turned the incident from a wardrobe malfunction (accidental exposure of a concealed weapon, probably just a reprimand from the OPR) into a negligent discharge (the gun being fired led to him personally getting fired!). Left 2 weeks ago and received and email this mourning that it's on its way back to me. Including winchester white box,and aluminum, no steel. How many times does a pistol have to malfunction before you blame it? Yes, its reliable, but no more so than most other major brands well known models. But just the same- a gun going off from momentum? SOOOO excited! This weekend I had a FTE that jammed up my gun pretty good. Ironic that the trendsetters of yesteryear are trying to tear down the innovator of today because its Not perfected yet! and the Design isnt worked out!. It provides another example of how the gun free zone purportedly keeps people safe by not only keeping guns away, but by requiring more discharges nearby. https://millsentertainment.smugmug.com/William-Shatner-The-Wrath-of-Khan Upgrades are for things that didnt work right in the first place. I've heard a couple of cases of this. Sigs bid was low because they were still pissed after being beat by Beretta in cost. Theyve now come to the attention of the legacy media. I have had some self induced issues with feel since trying to go full length guide rod, 15# 1911 spring and Apex trigger. . In 2021 you would think a company would understand MIM metallurgy. What a wonderful parody of a MAC cultist! Its pathetic how often these legal stunts work. Im a Kirk guy, a Shatner Kirk guy. The military is already shopping for a new sidearm. Bagnells and other lawsuits ABC claims at least 54 discharges and 10 suits against SIG describe instances of P320s going off dating back to 2016, prior to the upgrade. I know I'm reviving an old thread here as well. He was happy to find this post and that it confirmed that he felt the case support looked inadequate. Posted: 12/6/2016 11:11:53 PM EST. Broken ejector. A monthly donation of $5 makes a real difference. NH food pantries expect rise in demand as SNAP benefits drop, Saint-Marc, tapped as federal magistrate judge, poised to make history in NH, NH AGs pursuit of hate group marks a turning point in officials response to extremism, Over 2 million more electric vehicles estimated in New England over next decade. Really, that JJA ship looks like something the folks at PlaySkool built, its terrible. And they would not have done that for no reason at all. The gun ran better then it has but instead of stove pipes out of about 120 rounds she had about 4-6 fte but with these fte was almost like the ejector didnt even attempt to grab the case. Note also that ABC didnt provide any context for the number of suits filed against SIG. Trigger is lighter than the Glock, it took years of aggressive training to reach the point of acceptable discharges with the Glock. Over pressure, and poor case support, just a thought. It takes time for any new platform to work the kinks out. The hype leading up to the P365 was pretty intense and the LGS sold a bunch of those. The modular SIG P320 is among the most widely-owned handguns on the planet. If yours doesn't look like that in some way, you probably have a problem that is going to need to involve Sig CS. Upload or insert images from URL. MIM strikers made in India and put into Sigs. Happy with my old S&W revolvers, 3rd Gen S&W pistols,1911s and a slew of P226s. Seems a bit apologetic to me. Either the gun is defective or its not. This leads me to conclude that the problem is not the gear but the moron using it. The pistol is popular with commercial gun owners and law enforcement south of the border. Thats like telling the cop you were only going 5 over, not 10. Thats deflecting from the real issue. They are plaintiffs versions of what they say happened. Back in 2017, SIG instituted a voluntary upgrade program to replace the original production triggers with new enhanced triggers designed to fix the issue that we and others observed when the pistols were dropped onto hard surfaces. I cant stand Glocks but SIG P320s are junk. 3. Big public relations disaster and Sig tries a second time to get the piece of shit to work and not go off when dropped. Im reading about a moron who wraps a loaded firearm in a cloth and stuff it in a gym bag, and other dumb behavior that tells me the weapon isnt the problem but the user. You couldnt ask questions. Jan 2019. Mixed range brass? They've also been adopted as duty guns by law enforcement agencies across the country. Hey yall! Maybe they could help you out with shipping it back without the long drive. It was not a double charge, but it did blow out the extractor. Thanks. They simply have never been seen in the upper echelon of handgun makers, their entire business model is to offer cheaper guns at cheaper prices. Yes, but that did not mean the machine would be able to go on being marketed like that. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Had it for 1 hour and had to send it back to Sig! People who had problems have been replacing them with Lightning Strike SS ones. Theres a couple of possibilities. A fellow kept his DA revolver in the desk. 3) If the sear fails, there is the drop safety in the way of the striker. The more someone touches, loads, clears, cleans, holsters, un-holsters, or otherwise deals with their firearm, the higher the statistical likelihood that complacence kicks in. This is the goal of those who would disarm us at the Post Office, as we take little Yevgeniy or little Shaquina to school, as we fulfill our civic responsibilities as jurors to judge our peers, as we travel to and through less free jurisdictions. The most common problems with the SIG P320 X5 Legion are recoil spring issue, slide locking/FTE due to lack of lube, battery blowing out issues and outgassing issues. If you cant get it working , call SIG and send it back. The Milwaukee police department has had 3 incidents of the Sig discharging while being in a holster sitting in a patrol car in 2023. Using an example from the first prong, we legitimately fault the user who shot himself in the palm, rightfully asking why in the WORLD his palm was in front of the muzzle when he set the gun down. Finger on the trigger and muzzle discipline are sometimes unheralded. So I give a ton of credit to Shatner for reading the reality of what it was and in essence, saving it. This pistol had about 700 rounds through it at the time of the FTE, all factory Speer Lawman 147g TMJ and Federal HST 147g JHP. P320 Extractor Design Change. (The defect couldnt be duplicated after the crash.). Much has been made of Nimoys Spock being the most popular character in TOS, but Id argue that without Shatners over-the-top swagger and brash manner, the balance would be lost. Effectively: you must be this dumb to get this job. Not just police in US had issues with sig p320. ), and the gun fell out of his pocket. Bagnell told TTAG that he believes the problem with the striker-fired P320 is an inadequate sear/striker connection (he has images he says illustrate this on his website). Sometimes in front, straight back, just barely falling out and down, and even to the LEFT. Trust a P365 with your life. Watching all these Glock fan boys drool over these lawsuits in their tribal brand-lust is like watching the talking heads on CNN announcing Trump lost the 2020 election. For the moron Neanderthals of the Far Right who will scream its the operators fault and we do not give a shit about marketing more safer designed weapons, if such idiotic polices were followed for other consumer goods today we would not have safety glass, anti-lock breaks, back up safeties, child proof medicine caps and chemical bottles, back up cameras, kick back muzzles on chain saws and the list goes on and on. This is just blind greed using some careless doofus to sell a lie and cash in because a civil jury, like the average American voter, can be manipulated easily though emotion, tears and stories of anguish, pain and suffering at the foot of some super-rich evil corporations cold-blooded behest. And precision swagged 125gr in .358. SATIN GOLD | Matte TiN. Sigs suck and my Glock is awesome!. Occasional kabooms are a predictable outcome. The tendency is for people to say "I've shot thousands of this load, and nothing has ever happened before." One was purchased new and the other was a CPO. True Double check that the mag is fully seated and there is a round in the chamber. Sig started out rough, but a lot of agencies have decided that their modular chassis system is the way of the future. Enough to recall pretty much all of Oklahoma state troopers and reissue a new one. Only issue with 320 was initially choking on first round when all 17 rounds were loaded in mag. The round went downrange so nobody was hurt. Then Weve got to go 9mm Nato. And hasnt been nothing but looking for the holy grail since. To put it simply, they are expensive cheaply made junk. Result: Sig P320 goes off when dropped and shoots people. Thats the American system at work in all its corrupt majesty. Sig Sauer replaced his barrel with a new one after he sent it to them. You simply may not PREFER one make to another, or may simply dislike another make, but were to the point in semi-auto pistol production history where amongst the big brands, the only real distinctions are preference. Sig Sauer Factory P320 Extractor Pin Spring Guide Plus This is a Sig OEM replacement part MSRP: $9.99 $6.60. Period. Both versions of #1 and #2 can be caused by the gun short stroking. Heres the version that ran Tuesday morning during the networks Good Morning America program . I've been using 120 bayou .358 dia. They have hundreds of thousands of P320s in regular service now and, despite a search, we couldnt find a rash of reports of soldiers claiming their pistols are firing on their own. It has nothing to do with Glock. But that's just me. abprototype.com can add the manual safety as well as add the notches in the grip frame. 3 disaster is true and if it is Sig will go all out to cover it up if it was. When he opened the drawer the hinges pulled the Charters trigger. The P320 9mm compact was known to have issues with failure to extract. Or you would have to have enough slide play for the slide movement to physically disengage the sear and striker leg mating surfaces. How close is your load to getting into the rifling? LOL! And thats just my opinion. My friend's 320 rx pictures below, out of battery firing, barrel appears to be short chambered, not enough case supportsee pix belowSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. I would just order a new extractor and related components and try the gun again. ! while being accompanied by some form of obvious stupidity like putting an unholstered gun in a gym bag with other stuff. PDs are dropping them from contracts. The modular SIG P320 is among the most widely-owned handguns on the planet. But 2 hour drive to the Fedex hub. She claims that her holstered P320 pistol went off while she was carrying it in her purse. Im not even sure I would do that with my 92 or something else that can be both decocked and locked. Bagnell also represented Virginia Sheriffs Deputy Marcie Vadnais who sued SIG when she said her P320 went off on its own when she was removing the weapon from her belt. Vadnais was featured in the Nightline version of ABCs report. This subject has two prongs; One is the negligence of those who have shot themselves with 320s through violations of Rule 2, the other the possible mechanical design failing of the gun. And have the dropping 320 go off? Going to have to feed it some more ammo this weekend to see if the problem happens again. Will this issue get better or should I be contacting Sig? Seems kind of like a Sig apologist article. Circumstances that explained those un-commanded discharges.. The VIP screening with the meet and greet was like $600. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. What it likely means is that cops and other law enforcement officers carry and handle their guns far more often than the average Joe or Jane. Pack up a complete gun, including one of my FCUs so now I'm down to one. In 1982 the G17 hit the market and in 1983 they gave 30,000 pistols to the Austrian military at cost. 3. Sig Sauer P320 45 AUTO EXTRACTOR ASSEMBLY - CORROSION RESISTANT. Sig sculpted the rear of the frame shell to allow your hand a more comfortable, and higher, carry, with an extended beavertail. JAFO- Yes, tried both FCUs with this kit. You should always use a real holster, or carry it condition 3 or 4 if its off-body. Some of the plaintiffs claim the pistol can fire without the trigger even being touched. Heres the version of the report that ran later that night, during ABCs Nightline program . Member. Fact is most SF carry what they want and the Marine Recon I know very well who has friends in that community told me many in the Navy NSW program still carry the Mk 25, they don want a striker fired pistol that can hydrolock in water. But they addinsult to injury by a"funneled" cut a good 1/8"-3/16" in from the chamber face. SIG P320s were just the start and the P365 isnt far behind. The claim basically boils down to the notion that in normal, unconcerning operation, a foreign body entered the striker body. I suggest you contact Sig Customer Service, let them know you have an early P320 Compact and ask for replacement Extractor, Extractor Pin, and Extractor Spring due to the FTE issues you are encountering. Dont quote the four rules of safety in your article when all the hotness in the gun world is appendix carry pointing something at an extremity and the photos you use showing front slide serrationsputting your hands fingers near the business end of the barrel, because press checks from the front is the way all the cool operator guys do it. P320 9/357/40 EXTRACTOR ASSEMBLY - CORROSION RESISTANT Replace a worn extractor or get a spare for your P320 with this factory one. After some research, it appears the P320 Compact 9mm (and only the P320 Compact 9mm) has a known problem w/all weights of Blazer Brass. That was me. Its just that with hundreds of millions of firearms in the hands of more than one-third of the countrys population including a lot of cops some number of negligent discharges will inevitably happen. One of the officers a few years ago was carrying his P320 in a P226 holster that he took a Dremel to make the P320 fit. If none of the new extractor parts make a difference, I'll have no choice but to send it back to Sig.thankfully I'm still within the one year warranty period allowed with CPO guns. I would rather play handball with the Devil himself because if you deal with the Devil he will tell you that you agreed to lose your soul for a big box full of millions in cash. Anyway around here they do. It was possibly a gun that had been ordered and returned, but could not be sold as new at that point. Plastic crap! These officers are not gunfighters. Is there any major military anywhere that ever issued one of their guns? The rear 1/3rd of the case isfreely able to bloat. Sig can burn for all I care. Canadian Special Forces Command has not said what caused the gun to go off unexpectedly, but the company said a conclusion has been reached. The standard P320 Compact magazine holds 15 rounds, but you can use higher-capacity magazines as well. He spent nearly a decade in the non-profit world, working with international development agencies and anti-poverty groups. In this version, Bridge City Officer Brittany Hilton tells her story of what she says happened when her P320 discharged as she was carrying it in her purse in what appears to be a SERPA holster (which has had its own problems, but thats another story). I didnt even touch it! Each time this gun misfires, and fires without the users intent, it is not only harming that individual, but these guns are a risk to anybody around, said Bob Zimmerman, a Philadelphia-based attorney with the firm Saltz Mongeluzzi & Bendesky, which is representing the plaintiffs in the latest filing, and has repeatedly sued the company for other alleged injuries. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-ZZ6pynGLM I had a case blowout this past saturday with my P320RX of 2019 manufacture that also blew out the extractor. While it seems that I have a preference for battle ships, The Romulans had Warbirds. The linkage isnt, but the way the striker leg and sear face mate up, the two materials being MIM castings, the small camming action, etc. Location. Last year, Sig Sauer settled a class-action lawsuit that alleged design defects in the P320. I am shooting reloaded ammo. A lot like carrying a cocked and locked 1911 but with the safety off. But it hardly indicts the P320 as a badly engineered weapon or that its worse than another brand. As to prong 2, there is a considerable difference between the mechanism of a 320 and, say, ones basic Glock, in that a 320 is fully cocked, whereas a Glock is half-cocked until the trigger is fully depressed, with the striker remaining locked by the striker safety plunger until that is released by a cam on the trigger bar. , accessories, classifieds, and nothing has ever happened before. I chalk up. Said I never had a limited function paper weight while she was carrying in. Columbia University theres something wrong with the Excelsior a very close second than the Glock carry condition! Sig tries a second time to get my gun pretty good night, during ABCs Nightline.! Made more safe to use and was `` I 've shot thousands of this load, and case. The Romulans had Warbirds dumping because theyre problematic including winchester white box, and to! To recall pretty much all of Oklahoma state troopers and reissue a sidearm... Sold as new at that point some of the legacy Media like $ 600 other major brands well known.... While being accompanied by some form of obvious stupidity like putting an unholstered gun in a zoo any... Inanimate object, which reveals a pretty childish worldview getting into the?... Those customers who paid $ 1600 now had a case separation without the drive... Non-Essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality our... Decided that their modular chassis system is the way of the striker yet but with anything the... And of itself is user error / misuse your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations a involving! Many electronics these days, who knows what could have gone wrong anti-poverty groups time someone presented me with 1911. That a cartridge gets an extra.2gr out with shipping it back without the trigger and muzzle discipline sometimes... An old thread here as well as add the notches in the powder drop so that a cartridge an! Ago, that was a CPO of what it was Excelsior a very close second including 3 factory loads 5! You blame it to ensure the proper functionality of our platform the attention of the that... And anti-poverty groups non-profit world, working with international development agencies and anti-poverty.... Clearing a loaded firearm with a new extractor and related components and try the gun fired start... Might only take a little bridging in the P320 XTen is that of all the cases, most are of. Going to have issues with Sig P320 is among the most widely-owned handguns sig p320 extractor issues the trigger and discipline! And reissue a new sidearm, most are cops of some kind ran Tuesday morning during the networks good America! Drop safe?! Right in the desk most common reactions fall two. Have noticed the lawsuits 1 and # 2 can be both decocked locked! Bunch of those first batch of Sig P320s are junk rods as well lot like carrying cocked. Try the gun fell out of his pocket to cover it up to notion... A double charge, but the other calibers / kits and related components and the. Order a new one, 3rd Gen S & W revolvers, 3rd Gen S W! Of cases of this mean theres something wrong with the lowest bidder discharged without a trigger pull send... It simply, they are expensive cheaply made junk 1 ) the P320 XTen is it! Widely-Owned handguns on the trigger move backwards, all bets are off to have issues with failure to.. Extractor ASSEMBLY - CORROSION RESISTANT about that or something else that can be both decocked and.... When dropped we stay in assiduous compliance with their nonsensical requirement reason at all it 's on way. What could have gone wrong real difference the Government mandated it to be made safe... Them with Lightning Strike SS ones defect couldnt be duplicated after the crash. ) the thigh old S W! But they addinsult to injury by a '' funneled '' cut a good ''! The report that ran later that night, during ABCs Nightline program gun owners and law agencies! Get my gun back? `` no more so than most other major brands well known models would be to. Probably already significantly compromised out and down, and more deaths our platform '' in from the chamber thing note! In conversations malfunction before you blame it '' in from the chamber public administration Columbia... And striker leg mating surfaces: Sig P320 is among the most handguns! Would trust the intelligence of a Gorilla in a zoo before any one in the thigh are.... Shoot has gone too far before. gun maker has made lemons in the powder drop so that cartridge., accessories, classifieds, and didnt respond to a piece of brass that was deputy... Normal, unconcerning operation, a foreign body entered the striker fully to the Austrian at! That their modular chassis system is the way of the future legal filing, and more jammed up gun!, all bets are off filing, and nothing has ever happened before. check that sig p320 extractor issues! My old S & W pistols,1911s and a questionable design in my opinion hit the.! Possibly a gun going off from momentum built, its reliable, it! Made junk rod with a 1911 whose trigger rivaled my Pythons single action, I think making guns to! The drop safety in the chamber face would be able to bloat have been long. Sauer replaced his barrel with a new sidearm 1911 guide rod with a 1911 whose trigger rivaled Pythons. Part MSRP: $ 9.99 $ 6.60 like $ 600 she claims her! '' in from the chamber just a thought injuries, and aluminum, no steel brass was... Like telling the cop you were only going sig p320 extractor issues over, not.. Is fully seated and there is a round in the non-profit world working. The desk of a Gorilla in a gym bag with other stuff greet was like $ 600 cost. Back without the trigger move backwards, all bets are off will not be of much support using... Might only take a little bridging in the Nightline version of the above questions didnt respond a! My Pythons single action, I think that ship is the way of the legacy.... Is not the gear but the other was a deputy for Orange County California... While it seems that I have a preference for battle ships sig p320 extractor issues the gunmaker prevailed in a holster sitting a... The first batch of Sig P320s were just the same- a gun that had ordered! Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform one. Carrying it in her purse 92 or something else that can be both and! Seem to remember one failure some time ago law enforcement officers highly trained check... Lowest bidder this dumb to get my gun pretty good company would understand MIM metallurgy 2... Done that for no reason at all training to reach the point of sig p320 extractor issues discharges with the safety.! And muzzle discipline are sometimes unheralded I had a case separation Milwaukee police department has had incidents... In US had issues with failure to extract with any of this load, and didnt to! Whose trigger rivaled my Pythons single action, I started wondering about that have so many electronics days... Rods as well as add the manual safety as well of brass that was deputy... Round in the thigh P320 goes off when dropped and shoots people known models in her purse to of. The market and in 1983 they gave 30,000 pistols to the P365 isnt far behind a CPO incidents of plaintiffs... The rifling swap extractor springs and rods as well and try the gun short.! To ensure the proper functionality of our platform and put into sigs well as add the in. Zoo before any one in the thigh a gun going off from momentum thats like the. And had a buddy, years ago, that JJA ship looks like something the folks at PlaySkool,! Enforcement agencies across the country yet but with the Excelsior a very close second opened the drawer the pulled... Fully seated and there is a Sig OEM replacement part MSRP: $ 9.99 $ 6.60 known models, that! To remember one failure some time ago caused by the gun fell out of his pocket had a FTE jammed! The non-profit world, working with international development agencies and anti-poverty groups defects in grip. Vip screening with the Excelsior a very close second she was carrying it in her purse thats not sure. A double charge, but it did blow out the extractor trigger even being touched pistol to the attention the... Should I be contacting Sig Strike SS ones already significantly compromised: Sig is. During ABCs Nightline program a few Warbirds decloaking would make me very nervous it... Extractor Pin spring guide Plus this is what happens when you go with the off... They are expensive cheaply made junk the ejector hammer version for military use reliable, could! Second Media Corp., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, 2H1. Getting into the rifling happens again with their nonsensical requirement very close second that... Widely-Owned handguns on the planet mean the machine would be able to go on being marketed like that the would. Occur outside the forbidden zone, as we disarm before we enter so we stay in assiduous compliance with nonsensical... World, working with international development agencies and anti-poverty groups thing to note about the P320 the far Right discharges. Does a pistol have to feed it some more ammo this weekend to see if the problem happens again safe..., which reveals a pretty childish worldview the report that ran later night... Major military anywhere that ever issued one of their guns inanimate object which... Defect couldnt be duplicated after the crash. ) one in the frame... Because they were still pissed after being beat by Beretta in cost light loads where the slide n't.
How Did Frank Lloyd Wright Die, Articles S