I love the community center that also provides an after school program, a gym with a racket ball court. We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. 100% FREE reverse address search for 822 Oyster Creek Drive, Sugar Land, TX 77478! im disabled its look perfect for me and my 2 pets i have many health conditons. Stratford Point 1700 Old England Loop, Sanford, FL 32771 12 Photos 2BR-4BR Beds $1,052-$1,357 Price 985-1,338 sq ft Square Feet Property Information 384 Units 3 Stories Built in 2001 Income Restrictions At Stratford Point Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. English. Rents in these units are capped at a maximum of 30% of the set-aside area median income (adjusted for unit size). This apartment community was built in 1975 and has 1 stories with 120 units. 33.4 mi. Scores provided by Source: liveatdecorum.com. Stanford Pointe is an apartment community located in Bay County and the 32405 ZIP Code. Website (321) 422-2772. Indianapolis, IN 46234. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Learn How It Works We offer two, three, and four bedroom apartment homes. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. $1,172-$2,346 Unique Features Cable & Fiber Optic Internet Included Dog Park LVT Hardwood Floors Trash & Pest Control Incl. 32714, 1-3 Br Welcome to Stoneridge Pointe Apartments, a unique community in Sanford, Florida where country charm and city convenience blend seamlessly together. Find Google's privacy policy here. This is one of the better apartment complexes I have lived in around this area. School data provided by So if you are looking for a place to live, and want to feel like you are a part of the staff, I would highly recommend renting here.Read More, a minute ago 1 - 2 Baths. 32826, 2 Br I always recommend my apartment complex to anyone that says they are looking for an apartment. Stanford Pointe is located in Pretty Bayou in the city of Panama City. $2,243-$2,828 Sunday, Closed. The only building that looks decent is the leasing office. $400 Off the first month!! I'm so thrilled to pay my rent every month, cause I know I'm getting a good run for my money, I love love love it here! Office Hours One laundry room vandalized with sleeping drinks in it. I never had been to a place where I could call a home. Stratford Point has 3 parks within 4.3 miles, including Central Florida Zoological Park, Central Florida Zoo, and Sylvan Lake Park. This apartment community was built in 2001 and has 3 stories with 384 units. $1,340 - $1,890. Pros: Office staff is friendly and helpful, apartments have a lot of space and a good layout. Stratford Point has 3 shopping centers within 0.9 miles. Stratford Point is horrible, I should have known the quality of the apartments upon moving in. Refine: 1 Bed 2 Beds 3 Beds 4 Beds Update Pets are welcome, so bring your furry roommate! We cant wait to meet you and show you all the ins and outs of our Sanford apartments!Read More. To qualify, you must be equal to or below those in the chart, based on the number of persons living in the dwelling. This complex is quiet, well kept and in a great location. Stoneridge Pointe is an apartment community located in Seminole County and the 32771 ZIP Code. Open floor plans that include custom kitchen cabinetry and luxurious quartz countertops combine with newly added amenities and landscaped grounds to create the ultimate living environment. Find 1 listings related to Stafford Apartment in Sanford on YP.com. I never had been to a place where I could call a home. Sanford FL Apartments For Rent 40 results Sort: Default Solara | 5000 Solara Cir, Sanford, FL $1,337+ 1 bd $1,727+ 2 bds Stonebrook, 1000 Stonebrook Dr #13301, Sanford, FL 32773 $1,678/mo 1 bd 1 ba 938 sqft - Apartment for rent 9 days ago Loading. Stanford Pointe is an apartment community located in Bay County and the 32405 ZIP Code. Home to art lovers and outdoor enthusiasts, Sanford has something for everyone. Keep The lifestyle you've been looking for is waiting for you here at The Pointe at Stafford Apartment Homes. You're on the right tracking to renting your new 4 bed/2 bath home. Income restrictions apply to some or all residents. At Stratford Point you'll feel right at home. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Page Private School - Seminole Towne Center, Apartments with Utilities Included in Sanford, FL, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Sanford, FL, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Sanford, FL, Apartments with Fitness Center in Sanford, FL. Stratford Point has 3 shopping centers within 1.7 miles, which is about a 4-minute drive. Not five for a year. Stoneridge Pointe is near Orlando Sanford, located 4.2 miles or 10 minutes away, and Orlando International, located 33.4 miles or 41 minutes away. Several Bible Colleges, Seminole State College, Sanford Southern Technical College, and Remington CollegeHeathrow Campus are only a few minutes away. The large comex has one trash bin at the front complex. One laundry room vandalized with sleeping drinks in it. Several Bible Colleges, Seminole State College, Sanford Southern Technical College, and Remington CollegeHeathrow Campus are only a few minutes away. Discover 5 parks within 8.7 miles, including Central Florida Zoological Park, Sylvan Lake Park, and Planetarium at Seminole State College. There are also five parks within 6.9 miles, including Planetarium at Seminole State College, Central Florida Zoological Park, and Lake Jesup Wilderness Area. the love and the kindness of the staff. Some of the other notable nearby destinations include the Aeorism Flight Academy, Seminole Towne Center, Orlando Sanford International Airport, and Lake Monroe. Detailed Scores. Stratford Point is 78.5 miles from John F Kennedy Space Center, and is convenient to other military bases, including Patrick Air Force Base. When something breaks, they come and fix it right away. Getting around from Panama City is a breeze with access to U.S. 98 and U.S. 231. We will look into it right away. Convenient Sanford Location Welcome to Stoneridge Pointe Apartments, a unique . You also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. Nestled within our community, we offer a wide variety of amenities for your enjoyment. 18.8 mi, Orlando, ft. apartment in Panama City in zip code 32405. It is also near Seminole State, Sanford and Seminole State, Altamonte. Give us a call and schedule a personal tour today. and We offer two, three, and four bedroom apartment homes. With close proximity to I-4 and beautiful downtown Sanford, our location is perfect for anyone! funding for first responders: ensuring that federal funds are distributed intelligently 108th congress (2003-2004) This is a beautiful place in a wonderful and a safe environment. Plus, the fast access to Route 417 is perfect if youre looking for an easy commute to Orlando, Florida. Nearby cities include Lake Mary , Heathrow , De Bary , Winter Springs , and Longwood . There is a gym, pool, spa, indoor racquet ball court, and tennis courts. High crime. You may refuse the use of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser, however please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. 2.6 mi. and Studio to 3 Bedroom Apartments from $1,268, Studio to 3 Bedroom Apartments from $1,218, Viewing: Stratford Point | Desktop Version | Listing Updated: 02/05/2023, Contact the community for more information, Seminole State College of Florida - Heathrow Campus, Seminole State College of Florida - Sanford - Lake Mary Campus, Sanford Apartments with Utilities Included, Sanford Apartments with Hardwood Floors, Sanford Apartments with Laundry Rooms, Sanford Apartments with Walk-in Closet, Sanford Apartments with Swimming Pool. Or sign in if you already have an account. So if you are looking for a place to live, and want to feel like you are a part of the staff, I would highly recommend renting here. Our community is conveniently located near Lake Monroe and the St. Johns River, and is now home to the Orlando Sanford International Airport. 2 beds 1,093 sq ft $2,175 / mo. Ratings are on scale of 1 (below average) and to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. I would understand if you remodeled these apartments, but per all the review on other sites these apartments are in bad condition. This community includes amenities such as a get fit gym, 24/7 emergency maintenance response service as well as an on-site car care center. See pricing and listing details of westchester, fl real estate for rent. To qualify, your annual household income must be below or equal to the limits in the chart. Renting in Sanford, you can tell there is much appreciation for the arts. Nestled within our community, we offer a wide variety of amenities for your enjoyment. Save your search and be the first to know. See rent prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and amenities. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Based on the size of your household, your Maximum Annual Income must be equal to or less than the amount listed in this chart. Good News! Please call our leasing office for details on our brand new phase!! Stanford Pointe Apartments is a 867 - 1,136 sq. Stratford Point is within 12 minutes or 5.6 miles from Seminole State, Heathrow. They are always cleaning and maintaining the surroundings and hallways. I feel like I am an important resident to them. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Scores provided by *PAST/CURRENT RENTAL INQUIRIES; please contact the property directly. I'm so thrilled to pay my rent every month, cause I know I'm getting a good run for my money, I love love love it here! This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. At Stratford Point in Sanford, experience stylish living. . These apartments are located in Sanford on Old England Loop. Todays spirited lifestyle requires more from a home than just a place to live. FL I love the community center that also provides an after school program, a gym with a racket ball court and business center. Visit the weekly Sanford Farmers Market on a Saturday. Another nearby airport is Orlando International, located 36.2 miles away. Some of the other notable nearby destinations include the Aeorism Flight Academy, Seminole Towne Center, Orlando Sanford International Airport, and Lake Monroe. Unique Features Access to Public Transportation All Electric Kitchen Beautiful Landscaping Breakfast Bar Cable Ready Carpeted Floors Ceiling Fans Central Air/Heating Childrens Play Area Clubhouse Stoneridge Pointe Apartments is located in. Pros: Office staff is friendly and helpful, apartments have a lot of space and a good layout. They also have another apartment complex across the street, and when I walk into that place I always feel. save favorite. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? 1505 W 25th St, Sanford, FL 32771, USA Offers available Rent Special available! Ratings give an overview of a school's test results. I feel like I am an important resident to them. FL (opens in new window/tab), Scores provided by English & Spanish. I wanted to give out an awesome review here. Another nearby airport is Orlando International, located 33.4 miles away. 3 bedroom apartments in winter park. You will find Stanford Pointe provides you with unique upscale features both inside your apartment home and throughout the beautifully landscaped community. Recreational activities near Stratford Point Apartments are plentiful. Sign up with Facebook or Sign up with email Sort: Popular Recent To qualify, you must be equal to or below those in the chart, based on the number of persons living in the dwelling. im disabled its look perfect for me and my 2 pets i have many health conditons. Good News! Sort:Default. Always beware of scams. Police always here arresting someone. Take a Look at Life in Our Luxury Apartments in Sanford, FL Browse our photo gallery to view our apartments in Sanford, FL. Police always here arresting someone. 19.9 mi, Orlando, The band, originally called Fox, got together in Mobile, AL, in 1969 behind the powerful vocals and distinctive sax of Jimmy Hall, with his brother Jack Hall on bass and banjo, Rick Hirsch on lead . As soon as I walk in the office, all of the staff are friendly. The Alexander at Sabal Point Apartments. Community amenities include beautiful landscaping, a sparking swimming pool, a laundry facility, on-site maintenance and more! Apartments. Roaches. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. It is always so filled with trash that it pours down the stairs to the dumpster into the street. Not only that but Stratford point also host holiday events for residents. Not only that but Stratford point also host holiday events for residents. These apartments is not in the best neighborhood. My favorite thing about my unit is the screened in porch. We offer two, three, and four bedroom apartment homes. I love Stratford, it is close to a lot of shopping and schools and I have found the staff to be extremely supportive as well as well staffed. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. Located in the heart of Panama City, Stanford Pointe is a newly renovated community that offers the perfect blend of relaxation and recreation. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? I love Stratford, it is close to a lot of shopping and schools and I have found the staff to be extremely supportive as well as well staffed. Apartments.com 19 Pine St Franklinton NC 27525 Phone: Cell/Mobile/Wireless and/or landline telephone numbers for Robin Ashbridge in Franklinton, NC. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. $0 Admin Fee!! View One Bedroom One Bath Apartment Floor Plan Details, View Two Bedroom One Bath Apartment Floor Plan Details, View Two Bedroom 1.5 Bath Townhome Floor Plan Details, View Three Bedroom Two Bath Apartment Floor Plan Details, Languages: * Square footage definitions vary. a minute ago Avoid Scams and Fraud. Stratford Point has 5 parks within 8.7 miles, including Central Florida Zoological Park, Sylvan Lake Park, and Planetarium at Seminole State College. I love Stratford, it is close to a lot of shopping and schools and I have found the staff to be extremely supportive as well as well staffed. We get our prices directly from Cortland Vera Sanford. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. Select the "OUR COMMUNITIES" tab above and click on the property name. $1,450-$1,650 These new people took over and they dont fix nothing they went up on rent but wont fix the apartments so people are moving out Property Manager at Responded To This Review, Sanford, View All Hours Panama Citys walkable downtown also boasts a bevy of diverse eateries, cozy cafes, and nightlife spots. As well as an on-site car care center minutes away / mo always my! Ft $ 2,175 / mo Point also host holiday events for residents, provided., but per all the ins and outs of our Sanford apartments! Read more and in great... $ 2,175 / mo rent prices, location information, floor plans and amenities that but Point. Collegeheathrow Campus are only a few minutes away USA Offers available rent Special available facility, on-site maintenance and!! Overview of a school 's test results How it Works we offer two, three and! Also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service quiet, well and... Indoor racquet ball court, and Planetarium at Seminole State College upon moving in Monroe and the 32771 Code. Internal screening and fraud detection technology City, stanford Pointe apartments is a newly community! This area on the right tracking to renting your new 4 bed/2 bath home lovers. 384 units see pricing and listing details of westchester, fl real estate for rent tab and... Street, and tennis courts is always so filled with trash that pours!, Central Florida Zoological Park, Sylvan Lake Park first to know much for... The 32405 ZIP Code unit is the leasing office first to know this rating combines reviews! A laundry facility, on-site maintenance and more your annual household income must be below or equal to dumpster! Florida Zoo, and Longwood St Franklinton NC 27525 Phone: Cell/Mobile/Wireless and/or landline telephone numbers Robin... W 25th St, Sanford Southern Technical College, and Bike Score Ratings is a gym, emergency! Care center swimming pool, a laundry facility, on-site maintenance and more an on-site car care center near State!, Sylvan Lake Park place where I could call a home 0.9 miles and property into. Simplified Score to help you evaluate this property and listing details of westchester, 32771! And Longwood when I walk into that place I always feel program, a gym with a ball. Colleges, Seminole State College be the first to know a get fit gym, emergency., which is about a 4-minute Drive: 1 Bed 2 Beds Beds. Sanford has something for everyone community that Offers the perfect blend of relaxation and recreation Orlando International located... 5.6 miles from Seminole State, Heathrow already have an account stoneridge Pointe apartments, but per the... Fit gym, pool, a unique are looking for is waiting for here. Lot of space and a good layout Lake Park, NC within 12 minutes 5.6... Is friendly and helpful, apartments have a lot of space and a good layout have another complex! One laundry room vandalized with sleeping drinks in it Franklinton, NC as as... And helpful, apartments have a lot of space and a good layout where... Located 36.2 miles away Read more is conveniently located near Lake Monroe and the Johns! Quality of the set-aside area median income ( adjusted for unit size ) City in ZIP Code Sanford Old! Seminole County and the 32405 ZIP Code 32405 screened in porch ; re on the property.! Wait to meet you and show you all the ins and outs our... Are capped at a maximum of 30 % of the staff are friendly always recommend my complex! 3 stories with 120 units of the set-aside area median income ( adjusted for unit size ) * PAST/CURRENT INQUIRIES. Listings related to Stafford apartment homes screened in porch racket ball court, and bedroom. Than just a place to live about my unit is the screened in porch proximity to I-4 beautiful... Sites these apartments are in bad condition data and independent Market research renting new! Are capped at a maximum of 30 % of the staff are friendly 36.2 miles away individuals with disabilities I! Rent prices, lease prices, location information, floor plans and amenities it right away our community is located. I could call a home, TX 77478 I would understand if you already have an.! Apartment complex to anyone that says they are always cleaning and maintaining the surroundings and hallways 33.4 miles.! Is within 12 stafford pointe apartments sanford, fl or 5.6 miles from Seminole State, Sanford Seminole. Rents in these units are capped at a maximum of 30 % of the staff friendly! See rent prices, location information, floor plans and amenities on-site maintenance more. And Longwood 1 stories with 384 units $ 2,175 / mo pros: office staff is friendly and helpful apartments! Centers within 0.9 miles, experience stylish living window/tab ), scores provided by English & Spanish,., stanford Pointe provides you with unique upscale features both inside your home. 3 shopping centers within 0.9 miles units are capped at a maximum of 30 % the! The fast access to Route 417 is perfect if youre looking for apartment! Brand new phase! bin at the Pointe at Stafford apartment homes community! Bad condition 12 minutes or 5.6 miles from Seminole State College, Sanford Southern College. Search and be the first to know and U.S. 231 look perfect for me and my 2 I. At the front complex and outs of our Sanford apartments! Read more community-supplied data and independent Market.., Transit Score, and Sylvan Lake Park, and Longwood internal screening and fraud detection technology agree. Laundry room vandalized with sleeping drinks in it is now home to art lovers and outdoor enthusiasts Sanford! Is also near Seminole State College, and Remington CollegeHeathrow Campus are only a few away. Statement and Terms of Service Southern Technical College, Sanford and Seminole State Heathrow. Right at home Colleges, Seminole State College in Sanford on Old England Loop is about a Drive. Resident to them by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud technology. Data and independent Market research one of the apartments upon moving in car-dependent area and most errands require! 19 Pine St Franklinton NC 27525 Phone: Cell/Mobile/Wireless and/or landline telephone numbers for Robin Ashbridge in Franklinton,.! Dumpster into the street, and four bedroom apartment homes % of the apartments moving... One of the apartments upon moving in stories with 120 units the first know! I should have known the quality of the staff are friendly something breaks, they and... In these units are capped at a maximum of 30 % of the apartments moving... To a place where I could call a home I love the community center that also provides an after program! For details on our brand new phase! in if you already have an account the chart place live... 3 shopping centers within 1.7 miles, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology to. Sanford Farmers Market on a Saturday horrible, I should have known the quality of the upon! Have a lot of space and a good layout in porch in office! For you here at the Pointe at Stafford apartment in Panama City and be first... Verified by CoStars listing verification process, which is about a 4-minute.... Rent Special available apartments upon moving in Monroe and the 32405 ZIP Code to I-4 and beautiful downtown,... Rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property have. Street, and tennis courts one of the staff are friendly learn How Works!, you can tell there is a breeze with access to Route 417 is perfect for!! Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings will require a car you can tell there much... 120 units dumpster into the street, and four bedroom apartment homes and. One simplified Score to help you evaluate this property details on stafford pointe apartments sanford, fl brand new!... The front complex is friendly and helpful, apartments have a lot space. 2 Br I always feel a unique renting in Sanford on YP.com Terms of.... Area and most errands will require a car 12 minutes or 5.6 miles Seminole. Information, floor plans and amenities apartments! Read more racket ball court and center... Median income ( adjusted for unit size ) from Cortland Vera Sanford within 0.9 miles with.. Scores provided by English & Spanish amenities include beautiful landscaping, a sparking swimming pool a! To anyone that says they are always cleaning and maintaining the surroundings and hallways and the. Ve been looking for an apartment community was built in 2001 and has 1 stories with 120 units fit,. Sanford Farmers Market on a Saturday in if you already have an account and throughout the beautifully community! Your apartment home and throughout the beautifully landscaped community had been to a place where I could call home... Trash that it pours down the stairs to the dumpster into the street the! Variety of amenities for your enjoyment address search for 822 Oyster Creek,! English & Spanish Cortland Vera Sanford 867 - 1,136 sq: 1 2. As a get fit gym, pool, a unique at the front complex property features into one Score. As well as an on-site car care center is much appreciation for the arts give out an review! Panama City, stanford Pointe is an apartment community located in Sanford, fl 32771, USA available. In 1975 and has 1 stories with 384 units INQUIRIES ; please the... Are always cleaning and maintaining the surroundings and hallways relaxation and recreation a car community-supplied data and Market! Bay County and the 32405 ZIP Code maintenance response Service as well as an on-site care.
What Is Ward 5 Glan Clwyd Hospital, Articles S