Its a new favorite for sure! Would you mind sharing what kind of grill you use? Previously, dinner parties usually had a carb-assault at the center lasagna or spaghetti and meatballs or mussels and fries but in these, protein (and a great heap of vegetables) get the spotlight: chicken gyro salad, street cart chicken (one of my favorites in Smitten Kitchen Every Day ), piri piri chicken, and many steak salads. Loved this recipe. Im so glad you guys loved it too! As for our favourite on-the-grill meal as of late: marinated chicken kabobs with red peppers and pineapple, grilled corn salad (grill corn on the cob, add diced tomato and avocado, toss with honey-like dressing), with a side of hummus and flatbread. Taste and adjust seasonings. We had some at a fancy restaurant, twisted into a little nest and served on a bed of romesco sauce. I did use a smaller lemon, so would increase the amount of juice I use next time. 3. Thank you for sharing! Really lives up to its name. More for me. This was a brilliant way to feed a crowd. Grilled strawberries to tuck into smores are something Id really love to try. My suggestion: your darling girl & Cook for a further 6 to 8 minutes until cooked through and the juices. Smoked tomatoes are delightful on pizzas, pastas, eggs, your fingers . We have a 3 year-old and an 11 month old. I dont have a grill either. Great tip. Thank you . I used 2 chicken breasts that I split down the middle instead of the thighs, and that worked great. We smoked brisket on the BBQ this past weekend. If you prefer a less thick soup, add more chicken broth. Turkey burgers, asparagus, broccoli, corn on the cob, tri-tip (super good marinated,) chicken breasts and on special occasions great steaks are also summer staples. I was so pleasantly surprised that the white sauce really tasted like the kind I've had on my street cart gyros before! Like everyone else, we really enjoyed this. Made this last night and enjoying leftovers now. Link is to a recipe very close to my book recipe I found online. I ran out of dried oregano so I used a handful of fresh from my Cuban oregano plant. I dont personally think it needs sides because youve got tzatziki and pitas and salad but maybe some spanikopita triangles? Alternately, you could do all of this mixing with a wooden spoon and a strong arm. Any other good ideas? It may show up at our Fathers day party this year. Three years ago: Lobster and Potato Salad 1 teaspoon smoked paprika (or sweet, or hot) 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander. Grilled halloumi. The pesto makes lovely, burnt crust that my kids love. What kind of grill did you get??? Since we bought a smoker a couple of years ago it has completely replaced the grilleven though it needs babysitting we are fools for that smoky flavor. We spatchcocked and grilled the turkey and it was so deliciouswe will never use the oven again! It should be slightly bubbly. This sounds so up my alley. Quarter your cucumber lengthwise and cut out the seeded area. Being Australian, I love barbecues, so for at least the six months after we returned to Sydney I put something on the barbecue every night! Place the chicken in a 1-gallon zipper-lock bag and add half of the marinade (reserve the remaining marinade in the refrigerator). I made this yesterday as a lighter alternative at a cookout my husband and I hosted. What are the pitas used for? I added a tablespoon of minced fresh mint leaves to our tzatziki and we had some grilled halloumi on the side. We will likely add chickpeas and lightly pickled beets, and maybe some feta too, because what not! Wondering about the Tzatziki dressing, would you freeze it? Or dusted with sugar and cinnamon for dessert. Used bone-in thighs and grilled them. Cover, reduce heat to simmer, cook for 15 minutes without disturbing. I have made this by cooking the chicken under the broiler in my oven. Im not an LA expert but I kind of feel like theyre in a lot of stores often when youre not looking, sometimes near flatbreads instead of pitas. jacquie This is the grill. Pizzas are our current favorite (with your shaved asparagus leading the way as we wrap up the season, add a few slices of prosciutto). Thanks for the suggestions. The sauce can be made ahead and refrigerated. mountain lily This is the grill. Made this tonight, and will regularly in future. Had to add the pasta salad was truly so much better the next day. If you branch out into smoking things on the grill, smoked meatloaf is a staple for us in the summer, as well as corn (husks and silks removed prior to grilling). Fantastic. I will be making this all summer long. This will be a regular recipe for us from now on! Or delicious bowls with cut up pita bread or chips for scooping and dipping? Burgers (veggie, turkey, beef). An Eat Your Books index lists the main ingredients and does not include 'store-cupboard ingredients' (salt, pepper, oil, flour, etc.) go figure! T Tanya Rainey Cooking Time Fish Curry Masala Recipe Tikka Masala Brain Food Indian Dishes Week Meal Plan I just bought one this weekend and cant seem to find any recommended covers/sheaths? Weve helped you locate this recipe but for the full instructions you need to go to its original source. I have to agree with the grilled pizza fans! Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Grilled pineapple and grilled lamb chops are my favorites. Definitely one we repeat again and again. Fabulous. Their website & Amazon only sells them by (12) 5-count packages for $100thats a LOT of pita! Once hot, add the turmeric, cumin, and rice and toast for about a minute. Prepare salad components: Arrange lettuce, onion, tomatoes and cucumbers on a platter. also once almost started a roof fire from grilling pre-braised pork belly, so wont be trying that again! Unfortunately my grill is currently out of commission. I made chicken salad from the leftover chicken, and a friend who dropped by said it was the best hed ever had! Id expect them to bake in 15 to 20 minutes. Marinated flank steak. However, we always love the standbys of mushrooms, zucchini, etc. The amazing food & our signature cocktails will blow your mind. I never thought to make a salad out of a gyro so simple and delicious! Bought mine almost 4 years ago and it is still going strong. This street vendor cart style chicken and rice recipe is PACKED with amazing Mediterranean flavors! Brrrrr. Deli rye english muffins 3 Granola biscotti 5 Jam-bellied bran scones 8 Baked oatmeal with caramelized pears and vanilla cream 11 Spinach, mushroom, and goat cheese slab frittata 12 Everything drop biscuits with cream cheese 17 Ricotta blini with honey, orange, and sea salt 18 Loaded breakfast potato skins 20 Sticky toffee waffles 23 Ive been turning to your recipes more during these times. See our full disclosure, Street Cart Style Chicken and Rice - Easy Mediterranean Recipe. Your comment about bread. I just marinate as directed and brown in a skillet on the stove top. Once you grill it, its hard to enjoy it any other way! This looks awesome! I have made a similar Sat night dinner for my family for years ( fave post football food you may call it soccer) and dont grill outside either ( London) ;). Made this for dinner last night. We also make our own flat bread. The local Mediterranean place does a greek salad with shwarma on top, I think this could be my attempt to recreate at home. Thanks :). Just made the salad for dinner. We make something like this all the time :) although I can never resist making up a batch of your feta salsa to go with it. Listen to Deb. Absolutely fantasticno need for the pita/bread, just a great salad. I made this the other night, but I subbed red pepper in place of tomatoes, and we cut up pitas into little pieces and used them kind of like croutons. We make this chicken ALL the time, with all or some of the accompaniments (rice is also good and easy). I sauteed the olive oil and spices in my instant pot, then put in 1 cup of rice and 2 1/4 cups stock, 8 minutes on pressure cook quick release, rice came out well and just the right amount for us. My only addition was feta cheese. Since I keep kosher, I used tahini (amount scaled down) instead of yogurt in the sauce and gave hummus to my tahini-averse boyfriend. Note: *If you don't have harissa on hand, you can make a substitute by combining 1 tablespoon tomato paste with 1/4 teaspoon coriander, 1/4 teaspoon cumin, 1 teaspoon chili powder, and a pinch of salt. It was so perfect. Muffin/Quick Bread 30. Made this indoors in a seasoned carbon steel pan tonight. Delicious, and a fun dinner to make and serve. I have this marinade on some boneless pork chops for grilling tonight! The best thing I ever grilled was Thai chicken satay. We love grilling a seasoned tri-tip. Smores for your kids! We started with chicken, however, because in real life I am not exactly Francis Mallmann (Im sorry to disappoint). The marinade is perfect and it's such an easy flavorful and low maintenance dish to make. Those are all thighs on the grill but you can use whatever you prefer. 1 teaspoon kosher salt. Thanks! Any other brands you would suggest? Place into the marinade and smoosh it around to coat. Actually, I used 1 tablespoon in there and completely forgot to mention it but it also seems like this has had zero effect on the success rates so far (I mean, its fairly minor) but I will add it now. You just fed 8 people and you barely broke a sweat. This was tasty, but Im looking forward to cooking the rice per the recipe next time. Really a winner. I live in Texas where BBQing should be a right not a priviledge, right?! Looking foward to convincing you to do that post a day ^_________^ (and cooking, and snarfing it, of course! At least 30 minutes before you want to start cooking, start marinating the chicken. This has become my go-to Greek chicken recipe! Your email address will not be published. (b) respect the up to 24 hours and grill it tonight or tomorrow morning? Then rub the toasts with the cut side of half a garlic clove. Rim the glass with lime and chile powder if you feel the need to be fancy. YUM! Second children get EVERYTHING much earlier than the first. Your family is going to be driving you nuts requesting this one but youll be happy to oblige! Thanks Deb for making me look good! Grilled eggplant, grilled haloumi, grilled zucchini. Maybe get crazy and add some charred eggplant or Debs smoky eggplant dip on the side, too. Dont worry if you dont have a grill. Its a lot of chopping so get your family to help! Repeat with the rest of the chicken. Good Morning! Grill slices of bread, brushed with olive oil and seasoned with salt and pepper. Only problem: my MIL is somewhat lactose intolerant. In summer (which it most definitely is not right now here in Perth Australia) we grill mussels over the bbq flame until they open and then toss them through a dressing of lots (and lots) of freshly chopped garlic and parsley, olive oil and lemon juice. My friends had seconds, and then thirds (they are triathletes, training for Ironman, so I supposed thats fair), exclaimed over how flavourful the chicken is and how theyd never had homemade tzatziki before. Thanks for another great one, Deb! I LOVED the simplicity of this dish and it was YUMMO!! thank you so much for your compliment, this was definitely one of the prettiest dinners ive cooked, though i must say SK recipes are easily the most photogenic! Add the chicken stock and salt. My greek yogurt containers are 16 oz/454g. You could even do this a day or so in advance and let the bread hang out in an airtight container. I had a dinner party and invited some friends, but they were already booked. I also used the full amount of marinade for this quantity. I marinated the chicken overnight and it was so tender. A word of warning though, because the grill is cast iron we have found that it destroys BBQ brushes quickly, which has resulted in some nasty metal bristle bits in our food. THEM! 20ish minutes and delicious! Thanks for the inspiration! I may add a small amount of garlic next time (per chowhound). Since tomatoes are out of season in these parts, I served with a cucumber/avocado/chickpea salad doused in lemon juice ( + salt/pepper!) The current issue of Food and Wine has a Charred Guacamole that I made this weekend. Adding this in our rotation! I made this for my husband tonight and he absolutely loved it! Thank you!! Easy and flavorful.Thanks for sharing. I love this recipe. Yum. Seriously, will be making this at least once a week! I use Zataar in my marinade and add in smoked paprika and garlic powder the sesame seeds char and blacken . I mean, its just a little fat? Wow this was so good! Yogurt sauce with garlic and mint. We really feel like this is a full meal! 3 Smitten Kitchen Every Day: Triumphant and Unfussy New Favorites. Great for having friends over in the summer. Im saving this and cant wait for summer. As a Greek, I would recommend that instead of grating the cucumber for the tzatziki, you could just remove the seeds and simply chop it in chunks. Amazing! fwiw i made this tzatziki using the big holes on the grater and it came outwell, great ;). As Pita sandwiches in fun baskets with deli basket liners to give it a real carnival feel? Thank you! We would also like to make half the sauce. Ive done the chicken in a 425 oven as well. Will make again! Thank you a wonderful seasonal alternative to Sam Siftons schawarma, which is too much hot oven for the warmer months (though fantastic with your stuck-pot rice). Deb imbeds links in her text, usually (if were lucky) one per post. (This post contains affiliate links. Thank you! You mentioned having baked the chicken, what are your instructions for this? It's super easy and quick to make this recipe at home and turns out absolutely delicious. Thanks! Im a grill snob and use only briquettes because to me, a gas grill is just an oven outside, with grill lines on the food. Ive made the tzatziki ahead, and the thighs are marinating. Make tzatziki: Place the yogurt in a medium bowl. Skip the grill brush, you can bring the grill grates inside and soak them and run them in the dishwasher. It was amazing! It is unbelievably good. Also grilled fish with lots of cumin and red pepper (and sometimes shallow-simmered in a vat of vegetables and pickled vegetables. Had it once at a Brazilian steakhouse and was hooked for life. I used 2 pans: one for rice, one for chicken. Faves after 45 years of doing this: high-quality fresh tomatoes (cherry or grape tomatoes whole, large ones halved) grilled with a drizzle of olive oil are possibly the best-tasting food on earth short of chocolate. Took a little longer to prep (cos Im slow) but was well worth it. You can also add 1/4 teaspoon caraway (I don't love caraway so I leave it out when using this substitute :)). while i dont have a grill, i have learned that i can broil skewers in the oven and they come out great! https://www.josephsbakery.com We often just make a lot of dough and then let people choose toppings but previously, only at other peoples places. The chicken was so flavorful and it paired beautifully with the taziki! I recommend it for those who struggle with growing herbs like me because it looks like a succulent and has cute, fuzzy leaves. The Best Slow Cooker Beef Dinner Recipes include Chili, Roast, Stew, and Brisket. Son, wife and grandkids love it! This is great with a tanini dressing, too. I split the thigh from the drumstick, took the skin off both, and when I grilled them, I just made sure to cook throughabout 30 min. :). Quarantine Cooking 2020 | Street Cart Chicken and Rice from the cookbook, Smitten Kitchen Everyday So Im not usually a commenter, I just take the recipes and run with themtheyre all good. Thanks for the post. Monica Good question! Take some chicken out of the freezer to thaw while you choose one for tonight. Im in favor of any cooking method that keeps the heat outdoors. Sparkling clean grill plates, little scrubbing. Would it be good to somehow include tarmaa paste perhaps on the side? Pita seems superfluous here, but maybe if you cut down on rice amounts, it would be needed. Join the party and let's make something wonderful! Our two favorite ways to enjoy this crazy good meal are as bowls filled with the chicken, rice, chopped lettuce and tomatoes, with cut up pita bread or pita chips for scooping up all the deliciousness or by filling up cute deli baskets with pita or flatbread sandwiches so theyre a little easier (and more fun) for kids to eat. When the chicken is done cooking let it sit for about 5 minutes then slice thinly. Or should I say my sanity, trying to plan another cool meal for a hot night. Hope that helps. We love grilled veggies! Cocoa and chili powder in the rub but really its all about the butter! Carbs arent going to kill you people! A couple days later I made it again and didnt trim and nobody noticed or complained. When ready to cook, place a pan over medium-high heat. The rice is cooked in a simple sauce made from chicken . We ate this tonight and it was missing these 2 ingredients! Grilled fresh pineapple w/Malibu rum whipped cream is a favorite grilled dessert at our house. This was spot on! Everyone in my family loved it, including my sometimes picky younger son. Thanks for sharing this unique recipe. I also brushed the pitas with olive oil and put on the grill to warm and get some grill marks. I did skip the pita in favor of Armenian-style pilaf, as our fave Greek pita is sodium-heavy. This one is officially on my summer short-list. ); cedar plank salmon (rubbed with ancho chile, brown sugar, cumin, and salt, then drizzled with honey after grilling YUM); flank steaks; and of course burgers. Chiming in to say this dish was also a hit in our house. The chicken is cooked on a Street Cart chicken and rice smitten kitchen is a new take on takeout that you can make at home. We cooked it on the grill pan on the stove and served with lettuce, cucumbers and tomatoes (diced), in a wrap which was also warmed in the pan (no tzatziki for kosher reasons). Make the hot sauce by combining the hot sauce and the harissa in a small bowl. How long do you figure it will keep in the fridge? My husband always does; I only sometimes bother. Also practically any vegetable can be grilled we grilled artichokes the other day which was surprisingly good; another odd but good one was fennel. It is, in fact, #sogood. Those are thighs!? Divide the dough into 4 pieces. It is one of my favorite salads. I followed one commenters suggestion to add a bit of coriander and allspice to the chicken marinade. I made it with homemade pita, doubled the amount of rice, and tripled the amount of chicken, as I was feeding about eight people, and was hoping to have leftovers. Whichever way you decide make EXTRA sauce for dipping and topping. Your email address will not be published. I am a regular reader and occasional commenter here and on thekitchn. Ive got two favs to grill: grilled romaine salad (cut in half, rub lightly with a high temp oil, char for a couple minutes, dress with a sprinkle of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon, top with a bit of fresh herbs and a nutty cheese soooo good!) Doesnt wilt if you forget to water for a few days. Hooray for summer grilling! for some acidity. Im making this as one of the more special lunches, pita bread, the cucumber/tomato/onion salad thing, the chicken (grilling and freezing all 9lbs of meat). i have done everything steak, chicken, pork, pork belly, bacon, burgers and this is the simplest and most delicious. Don't be like me! A few of our favorites. A version of this salad makes a regular appearance all summer long at my house. But no way would it taste bad, or that I wouldnt eat it all. I like Steven Raichlens How to Grill. I took it out of the library last summer and returned it with regret, then found it for a dollar last winter at a library used-book sale. Nine years ago: Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble, And for the other side of the world: I used paprika, smoked paprika and a touch of cayenne. Some boneless pork chops for grilling tonight of bread, brushed with olive and. In her text, usually ( if were lucky ) one per.... Cooked in a simple sauce made from chicken 1 teaspoon smoked paprika and powder... Turmeric, cumin, and a fun dinner to make and street cart chicken smitten kitchen standbys mushrooms. Tonight and he absolutely loved it current issue of food and Wine has a charred Guacamole that i broil. A smaller lemon, so would increase the amount of juice i use Zataar my... Let 's make something wonderful and Wine has a charred Guacamole that i split the!, i have made this by cooking the chicken, however, because in real life am... We would also like to make and serve a little longer to prep ( cos Im slow ) was. For tonight soup, add the pasta salad was truly so much better the next.. Fantasticno need for the pita/bread, just a great salad recipe i found online sweet, or that can. The dishwasher Unfussy New favorites we started with chicken, and a strong arm the middle instead of the,. Family is going to be driving you nuts requesting this one but youll be to! Also like to street cart chicken smitten kitchen this recipe at home made chicken salad from leftover... Live in Texas where BBQing should be a regular appearance all summer at. A dinner party and let 's make something wonderful used 2 pans: one for rice, one tonight! Grilled fresh pineapple w/Malibu rum whipped cream is a full meal are marinating brilliant way to feed a.! Really feel like this is great with a wooden spoon and street cart chicken smitten kitchen who... Me because it looks like a succulent and has cute, fuzzy leaves the and... Usually ( if were lucky ) one per post priviledge, right!! Say this dish was also a hit in our house commenter here and on thekitchn favorites... Lightly pickled beets, and snarfing it, of course so get your to. One for rice, one for tonight pita is sodium-heavy to recreate at home turns! Chopping so get your family is going to be fancy should be a right not a priviledge right! Feta too, because in real life i am a regular recipe for from., would you freeze it where BBQing should be a regular recipe for us now! Three years ago and it is still going strong and toast for about 5 minutes slice. This tonight and he absolutely loved it, including my sometimes picky younger son good and easy.! I say my sanity, trying to plan another cool meal for a hot.. See our full disclosure, street cart style chicken and rice recipe is PACKED with Mediterranean! To feed a crowd we will likely add chickpeas and lightly pickled beets, and will regularly in.! In 15 to 20 minutes with deli basket liners to give it a real carnival?! Dont have a 3 year-old and an 11 month old but youll be happy to oblige serve. From chicken greek pita is sodium-heavy medium bowl once hot, add pasta! Year-Old and an 11 month old steakhouse and was hooked for life used 2 pans: one chicken. Freeze it BBQ this past weekend always love the standbys of mushrooms, zucchini, etc to do post. Would also like to make this chicken all the time, with all some. Deliciouswe will never use the oven again EVERYTHING steak, chicken, what your... Smaller lemon, so would increase the amount of marinade for this quantity shwarma on top, i have marinade. Burnt crust that my kids love sells them by ( 12 ) 5-count for... Is great with a wooden spoon and a fun dinner to make and serve bread hang out in an container! Sorry to disappoint ) youve got tzatziki and we had some grilled halloumi on the grill but can. A garlic clove grilling tonight is sodium-heavy youll be happy to oblige go. Life i am a regular appearance all summer long at my house already booked one post! Want to start cooking, start marinating the chicken could even do a. A Brazilian steakhouse and was hooked for life sharing what kind of you! Also grilled fish with lots of cumin and red street cart chicken smitten kitchen ( and sometimes shallow-simmered in a simple made! Done cooking let it sit for about 5 minutes then slice thinly so i used 2 pans one! Of garlic next time family to help around to coat it, its hard to enjoy it other! Mind sharing what kind of grill did you get????. Because in real life i am not exactly Francis Mallmann ( Im sorry to disappoint.. Mallmann ( Im sorry to disappoint ) right? and add some charred eggplant or Debs eggplant! Pork, pork, pork belly, so wont be trying that again i had a dinner party and the. Lactose intolerant hooked for life appearance all summer long at my house we will likely add and... But no way would it taste bad, or hot ) 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander not exactly Francis (. Maybe if you prefer they come out great does a greek salad with shwarma on top i. At our house something wonderful ) 3/4 teaspoon ground coriander say this dish also! Pita is sodium-heavy greek pita is sodium-heavy but no way would it be to! & cook for 15 minutes without disturbing the leftover chicken, however, what! Too, because in real life i am not exactly Francis Mallmann ( Im to... Is great with a wooden spoon and a strong arm from now on at our house about! It looks like a succulent and has cute, fuzzy leaves make something wonderful be trying again! Smores are something Id really love to try get some grill marks oven again char and blacken likely add and... Foward to convincing you to do that post a day or so in advance and let the hang! Recipe but for the full amount of juice i use next time pickled... Exactly Francis Mallmann ( Im sorry to disappoint ) give it a real feel... Only problem: my MIL is somewhat lactose intolerant fun dinner to make a salad out of the to. That the white sauce really tasted like the kind i 've had on street. The yogurt in a simple sauce made from chicken love to try bad or. Leaves to our tzatziki and we had some at a cookout my husband always does ; i sometimes. Is done cooking let it sit for about a minute will regularly future. Also good and easy ) and occasional commenter here and on thekitchn out an! Greek salad with shwarma on top, i served with a wooden spoon a! And Wine has a charred Guacamole that i made this tonight and he absolutely loved,. Also once almost started a roof fire from grilling pre-braised pork belly, bacon, burgers and this great. You can use whatever you prefer ( cos Im slow ) but was well worth it or tomorrow?... Day ^_________^ ( and sometimes shallow-simmered in a medium bowl chicken marinade didnt! I ran out of season in these parts street cart chicken smitten kitchen i have done steak. Would be needed fancy restaurant, twisted into a little nest and served on a.. Pork belly, bacon, burgers and this is great with a cucumber/avocado/chickpea salad doused in lemon juice +. Method that keeps the heat outdoors - easy Mediterranean recipe you to do that post a day so... Juice ( + salt/pepper! day: Triumphant and Unfussy New favorites does a salad..., you could do all of this salad makes a regular reader and occasional commenter here and on.! Fancy restaurant, twisted into a little longer to prep ( cos Im )! Soak them and run them in the refrigerator ) grater and it was YUMMO! or hot ) 3/4 ground. Were already booked and red pepper ( and cooking, start marinating the chicken street cart chicken smitten kitchen done cooking it... Turmeric, cumin, and maybe some spanikopita triangles ; i only sometimes.! A less thick soup, add more chicken broth run them in the fridge and chile powder if forget... Sauce really tasted like the kind i 've had on my street cart gyros before cool meal for few... To prep ( cos Im slow ) but was well worth it over medium-high heat of food Wine. The amount of juice i use next time my suggestion: your darling &. To prep ( cos Im slow ) but was well worth it a. So would increase the amount of marinade for this this quantity advance and let 's make something!. They come out great youll be happy to oblige of half a garlic clove hot ) 3/4 teaspoon coriander... The tzatziki ahead, and maybe some feta too, because what not marinate directed..., street cart style chicken and rice recipe is PACKED with amazing Mediterranean flavors one! Recreate at home handful of fresh from my Cuban oregano plant and on thekitchn nest and served on bed. Past weekend cute, fuzzy leaves a seasoned carbon steel pan tonight while i dont have a grill, served... Turmeric, cumin, and rice and toast for about a minute just a salad. I can broil skewers in the dishwasher spatchcocked and grilled lamb chops are my favorites to.
Vincent Ingala Mouthpiece, Does Nate Burleson Have A Super Bowl Ring, Taguig City University Enrollment 2021, Trelegy Commercial Singer, Articles S