Just paying it forward. Please keep in mind that comments are moderated by the guidelines laid out in our comment policy. AU where Emma is not snows or charmings daughter. Is it well-writtenwell, er, I do not say this lightly, but no. "I just stopped her killing you and your foolish enough to point a blade at her?" High School AU. Tells Emma she Dan pay for her own meal! Every chapter is overloaded with cuteness and feels. He just wanted to go home and sleep for a day or two but now here he is, warming up chicken soup and cleaning up tissues. Emma and Henry kidnaps Regina, taking her away from Storybrooke so she can begin a process of healing. I love seeing Regina vulnerable! Length: 69,000 words. Good for them- Henry has! Many of Snows stories about the Evil Queen included herself, and as trying as telling such stories could be, she loved the way Emmas eyes always lit up upon hearing them. So, I didnt even realize the fic I clicked on (The Worlds You Never See) was not the one that was summarized (Operation Wings), but I loved it. She wasn't convinced it would work because she didn't believe this stuff was any goo Emma receives news that Henry is back in our world, but doesn't have his memories. Henry tell regina to fix it. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (18), Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard (23), Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Emma Swan (12), Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard (12), Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard & Emma Swan (7), Prince Charming | David Nolan & Emma Swan (7), Prince Charming | David Nolan & Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard & Emma Swan (6), Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Emma Swan (2), Baelfire | Neal Cassidy/Captain Hook | Killian Jones (2), Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Henry Mills (2), Baelfire | Neal Cassidy & Captain Hook | Killian Jones (2), Parent Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard (9), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (5), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Prince Charming | David Nolan/Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Protective Parent Prince Charming | David Nolan, Emma Swan is sick but she doesn't tell anyone, Endgame Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Emma Swan, Established Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Emma Swan, Post-Episode: s03e17 The Jolly Roger (Once Upon a Time), Baelfire | Neal Cassidy/Captain Hook | Killian Jones, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Wendy Darling, Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard & Emma Swan, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Robin Hood, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Henry Mills, Captain Hook | Killian Jones & Liam Jones, Prince Charming | David Nolan & Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard & Emma Swan, Baelfire | Neal Cassidy & Captain Hook | Killian Jones, Rumplestiltskin | Mr. Gold Being an Asshole, Captain Hook | Killian Jones and Liam Jones are Siblings, Evil Queen | Regina Mills & Wicked Witch of the West | Zelena, Established Evil Queen | Regina Mills/Emma Swan, Prince Charming | David Nolan & Emma Swan, Parent Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Captain Hook | Killian Jones/Emma Swan Fluff, Ursula the Sea Goddess (Once Upon a Time), He Points Out The Historical Inaccuracies, And yes the author's note did turn into a rant, I Don't Know A Lot About Hockey Don't Bash Me, You'll always be the one (who cares the most), Parents Prince Charming | David Nolan & Snow White | Mary Margaret Blanchard, Episode: s03e08 The Adhesive Duck Deficiency, Six Weeks Before Episode: s04e12 Darkness on the Edge of Town, If It Can Be Broken, It Means It Still Works | Killian Jones + Emma Swan. Also, I had no idea where to even start! Light-hearted and thoroughly engaging story, where Regina and Emma find themselves suddenly stuck in an unbreakable magic marriage contract. :) enjoy! Length: 119,000 words. That family is the Mills family. Wow, so much feels from this one-shot. Im not going anywhere and Im sure as hell not gonna let anyone touch you. "I'd have thought you would recognize Snow White's daughter when you saw her!" Authors like, maleficently somewhere, someone must know the ending, Scribes and Scrolls Having made it to the land without magic before the first curse hit, she intends to give her princess just that. They fall in love but separate and meet again in university, where Emmas a teaching assistant in Reginas course. And he is recording their every move. Tied to the Dark One in an unbreakable bond she was unaware that even if threads are severed, changed and repainted there are tales that will always appear no matter what Done for the 2015 Three Dollar Bill BigBang. Perfectly manicured nails dug into soft flesh and Regina arched her back, her mind growing hazy as she sought oblivion, needing to forget, even for a moment, how damaging this had all become. OOOh I think youre talking about one of my all time favorite SQ fanfics: One of the first fics I read when I joined the fandom. Once it got dark and they set up camp Mulan went to find anything they could eat, and Aurora refused to leave her side, leaving Regina and Emma alone at the camp. One word from me and youre dead. Plot: Regina and Emma send their kids back in time to protect them from Gold. Please consider turning it on! You can also find her on Twitter and Instagram. But because it will be her second time in juvenile prison, the government has decided to let Emma stay at a family, who will take care of her and teach her to be good. Emma wonders. Hades would totally have a blast. Emma snapped, Regina twisted her head but kept the two women off the ground. And Mulan! Fan Fiction Friday: 25 Swan Queen Stories to Make You Wish . Swan QueenWitchy!ReginaWerewolf!EmmaG!p Emma. That family is the Mills family. The best parent-trap fic. A meticulously researched work. Emma looked to Regina, expecting she had lit it with magic, but instead found her to have the same shocked face she did. A work assignment in neighboring Tahiti requires Regina to hire a cargo plane piloted by the carefree island-dweller Emma Swan. One 3.1K 76 4 by ClaraOswinOswald Share After a goofy accident resulting in her getting stabbed, Emma winds up in Reginas Emergency Room. Regina works in the English Department need I say more? The two women will have to learn how to work together in order to find a way out, although it may prove to not be so easy. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Reading that story about The Idol and I realized I was just saying Yuck. I was looking for some more awesome Swan Queen Fanfictions. "No, I was enjoying watching your feeble fire starting skills.". Length: 162,000 words. She hasn't paid it any mind, but now as winter approaches and Emma vanishes, Regina is forced to go looking for her. What if Hook's cursed lips played a bit differently? Length: 5,100 words Henry talks with his whole body when he's excited, and Emma can't help but smirk at him from her place. The thing that strikes me the most about this, its ONLY SwanQueen. Im not criticizing your choices. A young Regina mysteriously finds herself in Storybrooke, and Emma, Regina and Henry must get to the bottom of it. O que deveria ser somente uma noite casual, movida a tequila e uma boa dose de tentar calar a realidade. Really great recs, all of them! FTL AU. A Kind of Comfort in You by Inkfiction (Complete). When she raised her head she was staring straight into the sharpened end of a sword, her eyes traveled up the sword and the wielder's arm till she found a face, and suprisingly it was a females. Check them all out, you wont be disappointed. Copyright 2009 - 2023 The Excitant Group, LLC. Now that her stomach was sated, she could afford a short nap before getting her son to school and heading into work and everyday life. The secret in the telling is AMAZING. Regina has been sleeping with Emma even though she absolutely loathes her. Although its a one-shot police AU, the author manages to flesh out the setting and characters fully. So is Regina. Hi welcome to That Night, A Story about The Savior and the Queen falling in love. I think we need to get her away from here, he says almost casually as he drops himself down onto the stool in front of the breakfast bar. So basically the TV show Bones with Once Upon A Time characters. Very fun and playful one-shot AU where Regina is a classical pianist and Emma is a keyboardist in a rock band, and they fall delightfully in love within two days. Fragments of a Life Less Lived by Heartsways (Part 1 and 2 Complete; Part 3 In Progress), This fic will likely make you love Swan Queen if you havent already. Hook makes sense, okay? The Swan and the Witch. The Debt by Scribes and Scrolls (Complete; Sequel completed too). I must say though its nice to have someone appreciate my nerdiness when it comes to these things; my wife mostly pats my head while shaking hers haha. She wasnt quite sure what she had expected, mostly because she hadnt stopped to think through the possible outcomes, but she was a bit confused to find herself lying in her bed, clad in familiar pajamas. Unconventional writing style (slightly cracky but its not a crack fic), and once you get used to it, the story gets really fun. Plot: What if the dubious maintext and glorious subtext in season 3B switched places? Both Olive and Enoch knew it was much more than they could handle by themselves. An absolute marvel, wow. All for revenge over Neal and leading the blonde to push the pair together to save the happy endings? Theres an explosion and, next thing Emma knows, is that shes on a desert island, trapped with Regina Mills. Ocean and a Rock purplehershey (very unique and well done) Regina smiled and walked behind her. Or at least, hes totally awesome and super smart and dedicated and, although she never really tells him, she loves him pretty much more than anyone else in the world. Totally engrossing with beautiful writing. Thank you so much for showcasing SwanQueen! A Western Welcome by LZClotho (In Progress), Western AU. Regina decides to help Emma with her chosen method of escaping and both get more than they intended when they started this. One random day a few months after the curse breaks, she learns that her daughter is more like her than she ever thought. Also, you got the summary for Operation Wings wrong/maybe switched with another story. All she hand wanted since the curse broke was to have her son backing his room and here he was, like nothing had ever happened. The Landing Spot by Alaska829Snow (Complete). After consulting for her on a FBI case, she is approached by cocky yet charming Former Army Ranger turned Special Agent, Emma Swan to help the Bureau solve crimes by identifying human remains that are too far gone for standard FBI forensic investigations. Why arent you afraid?, Regina just smiled. "Uh- yeah, we sort of fell into the Hat and ended up here." Also includes works by newer SQ authors. Nobody can protect her from her fate. Some of my favorites that wasnt even mentioned is: Length: 28,000 words. Isnt that right, Regina? she calls, raising her voice. Ill be updating this list regularly I guess! Extremely dark fic where Regina breaks Emma. Plot: Emma is alone and afraid and desperate to be loved. Very very long fic (111 chapters! coalitiongirl is my favorite author, fanfic or otherwise. But wow, what a fic. For a few moments she just sat, watching her son with tears in her eyes. This fic will make you fall in love with Regina and Emma all over again. Regina Mills.Alexandra has a dark past and has lived an even darker day that she now sees as the turning point in her life. Emma and Regina are secretly dating but when Emma accidentally texts "I love you" to a group chat the Snow, David, Killian, Henry, Cora, Rumple, Belle, and Zelena all try and find out who Emma's mysterious lover is. Emma is a young criminal who has just got arrested for theft and possession of drugs. I promise Ill protect you.. No matter how much pain it may cause, because whats a little more heart ache if her job is done. Will Emma get swept up in them or will she find something worth fighting for in a woman whose known too much heartbreak in her life all ready? No birth mother to ruin her life. That one made me cry like a little puppy at two in the morning. "Great. All the best Emma Swan/Regina Mills (Swan Queen) fanfic. She never wanted it to happen. Work Search: and of course the one that got me started reading SwanQueen in the first place, Enchanted by Queen Nan. Plot: Post-season three, Emma finds herself completely alone. No savior. In more ways than just physically. Maybe not so much. Regina sneered, she sounded anything but happy. A 3-parter with parts 1 and 2 completed. Regina is the Mayor of Storybrooke. In progress, but a super fun and fluffy fic, where Regina wakes up to find herself with a wedding ring on her finger, and a panicking Sheriff on the phone, and with the whole of Storybrooke aware of their marriage except them. Emma refuses to leave her side. Due to the strength of the storm, both Emma and Regina conclude it would be best if Emma were to wait out the storm. Emma asked in a quiet voice. I doubt he was just saying that, Kid. A newer SQ author, with multiple ongoing fics that are all good reads too. A teacher student AU where Emma is older and is a tutor to a younger Regina in high school. Help me up." Emma witnesses a murder, leading her to the path of the mysterious Detective Mills. With Once Upon a Time you have SwanQueen, RedBeauty, RedSnow, SleepingWarrior, etc and theyre all based on actual subtext in the show. Swan Queen is the femslash ship between Emma Swan and Regina Mills from the Once Upon A Time fandom. Regina plastered on a smile and nodded as she took the outstretched hand and shook it firmly. The secrets in the telling ive read 5 times already hahaha. Emma enlists Reginas help to save her son from an evil sorcerer and they journey together on this quest, encountering some familiar faces along the way. She would have to do something about him eventually. Fallout 3 + Swan Queen. This list is awesome!! :) true, it sounds like the one the anon was looking for. Oh, they could dress it up as other thingsRegina could pretend that she was upset about losing a soulmate, and Emma could grumble about being unfairly treated for saving a woman from deathbut that wasnt it. Is Regina's happy ending going to happen? Who? Emma asks almost lazily as she casually leans across the counter towards him. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enby is a Black/Trans owned company run by 3 enby's that believes that all bodies deserve affirmation and pleasure. and last but definitely not least- 'Jennifer was of in a usual, reoccurring daze. How does she look so splendid and regal in what looks like my grandmothers curtains? However as their case load increases the symbiotic partnership produces results and with the support of Regina's Squint Squad, murderers, past and present should be on the look out. Bonus, the author just wrote a sequel to this. Carter Jones, the school nerd, and Killian Rebel Simmons was just a girl who was dealt a shitty hand in the game of life. Heart-tugging one-shot from Reginas first-person POV. There are far fewer comedy fics than angst fics, and this is great comedy without being campy. What if Gold had insured that in the land of Heroes and Villains, Regina's 'love' was Robin as devestated Emma watches as her girlfriend does not even recognises her. (Watch it here), A Trail of Destruction by Starsthatburn (In Progress). A roller-coaster of a fic that I couldnt put down. Some of my favs are Letters From War (hunnyfresh) Seriously, give yourself a Saturday and Sunday and go read it! Some of my non-mentioned favorites are A Fine Line by Hunnyfresh, The Worlds You Never See by writetherest,and Nine Months to Love by LZClotho. Thief Emma Swan Plot Twists Surprise Ending Au in which Emma and Killian are thieves together, and Emma winds up getting shot But luckily for her, Killian took first aid in high school and is now a self proclaimed medical expert (Whumptober promt No.6 Proof Of Life) Part 6 of 31 Days Of Suffering Language: English Words: 206 Chapters: 1/1 Kudos: 7 A beautiful and emotional story. They sent it. "What happen- oh." The savior has spent the better part of their marriage insisting that her wife doesnt need to wait up for her on nights like this, but she lost that battle years ago. I couldnt stop laughing when reading it, its hilarious. Emma has something Regina wants at all costs. The Queen was , but the Savior was ready to put her pieces . Emma has a magical mishap and Regina has to take care of her. Princess Emma will be Queen one day but for now she is a teenager with no thought to her position. She was different and she knew that she wanted to follow another path than her father she wanted Love true Love. The author chronicles the evolution of Regina and Emmas relationship through a series of sexual encounters. Plot: Swan Queen Teacher AU: Emma Swan is subbing and has to deal with smart but sassy and difficult student Regina Mills. Instead of Ryan going with laura to the hackkete house he goes with Dylan to the scrapyard, basically switching places with Kaitlyn. Really great work, I thoroughly enjoy reading it. Its impossible to describe, exactly - only the feeling that something inside of her is becoming larger, and pushing and squeezing everything else aside. oooh another suggestion! Emma held out a hand, she decided not to piss off the scary evil queen who probably had more magic here then in storybrook. ), I guess Ive read enough to do a fic rec list, lol. Emma snapped back. Lovely and fluffy piece. If it helps I cried as I wrote! Bad Teachers-crackedconcrete (very fun) "The Wraith we got sent with killed a prince." "Congratulations, Miss Swan, you have Magic." Did things change between them so drastically while they were in Neverland? Do you like sweeping epics like Game of Thrones? Princess Emma White Swan is about to be forced into a loveless marriage when she meets the love of her life at a ball. Through a pen pal program designed to ease the ache of homesick soldiers, Emma and Regina begin sending letters to one another as their relationship grows from cordial acquaintance to something neither woman would have expected - until the letters stop coming. Of Love and LoathingBy Sapphire Smoke (Complete; Sequel in progress). ", "What? But what will happen when she meets the woman she now has to share a house with? "You think you can stop me?" Love all swan/queen but cant find a place that i can read the princessand the prisoner..did it get takin down or.. Yay! Good read, the authors other SQ fics are great too. In fact, Swan Queen fandom is so sprawling and so talented that Ive been pretty terrified to cover it in Fan Fiction Friday for fear of leaving out something important. Completed killianjones onceuponatime ouat +13 more # 9 You Saved Me, Now I Save You by BrendaChenowith 1.6K 77 9 :), Chapters: 8/8Rating: ExplicitSummary:Emma Swan wakes up alone. Regina snapped and shuddered as she mentioned Emna's mother. Slow-burn Swan Queen. And will it probably one and the same person? An intense psychological study into the mind of a broken Emma and a Regina who is trying to deal with the aftermath. Language: English Words: There was no denying a shining look such as that. As years go on, she desperately tries to find love, to find someone who will love her again. The odd, uncomfortable feeling which had been frustrating her all day tightens inside her. Now I have 25. It was all she ever dreamed of, once upon a time. Plot: A non-magic AU set in NYC. Ongoing, chapters are short but very entertaining. You've decided to leave a comment. "Oh great." Emma looked back down at Regina as she started to regain consciousness. All I ask is if you found this list helpful and enjoyed the fic, please send a simple review to the author acknowledging their work. Mulan and Aurora fell to the ground with a thud, instantly Mulan had a Blade in her hand pointed at Regina. But, like so many things in her life, it wasnt going at all as she had imagined. The endings a kicker too. This fic will probably make you want to fall in love, haha. #1 Southeastern University Series Brought me to smiles and tears and back more than once! On your suicide mission, trying to help the Evil Queen?, Lets be clear: I lost my wings because you took them away. Eight since Emma went into the forest and never came back out. And all In Progress fics are actively updated, no abandoned works here. Feel free to submit a recommendation of your favorite stories. Hart Hanson created the storyline I just put my own twist on the story. (Y.O.L.O stands for: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE) You arent the boss of me., Until you actually decide to take command, whats stopping me?, You think you know everything, dont you?. Then, she was simply Regina, a lovely young woman full of love and light and hope, Snow answered her, sighing as a pang for the woman her former step-mother had once been rippled through her heart. Goodreads allows fanfiction that is completed, self-published, and preferably book-length (refer to the manual, or the Goodreads Librarians Group). I can't find it and I really want to re-read it! Emma soon realizes there is more to Regna than meets the eye though. Wonderfully sweet. Teleported and trapped in The Enchanted Forest they must learn to trust each other if they want to survive and return once more to Storybrook. Angst was never this good. Behold 25 phenomenal Swan Queen fics. Regina and Emma realise their love for one another, but both have a little problem with their previous lovers, when they finally become a couple and open up about it, There is just more trouble round them corner for them. Princess Emma White Swan is about to be forced into a loveless marriage when she meets the love of her life at a ball. Tag Page Author Page. "You want me of all people to teach you? This had always been one of her favorite stories, the story of how the young Regina had saved her mothers life so many years ago. Teleported and trapped in The Enchanted Forest they must learn to trust each other if they want to survive and return once more to Storybrook. Better keep a copy for the days il remember a scene a re.read again. *Mature Content Eyes on the road, dear, Regina says in response. A few words of appreciation can make a huge difference. Henry is adorable here, and its delightful to witness Regina and Emmas growing attraction for each other. Keeping my fingers tightly crossed the sequel will come soon. That job youve been raised for your whole life, well princess youre not very good at it. So now theres nothing between the first kiss and a lifelong commitment? She glares up, defiant. By: lazyboo, Someone has already claimed that usernameBy: coalitiongirl. I'm going to correct this story because I don't know what happened to me to damage something that was going so well.I already look like a producer of SQ or SC and what a horror, firstly hetero than homophobic. Emma continued staring at the fire, how had she lit it? Hi I had to check my tags, and I only had 3 books listed on my blog, and what a nice surprise did I find when I went researching on amazon! Women were strange in that wayalways scanning one another, sizing one another up; often comparing themselves to others. She knew Emma would wish to talk more before finally succumbing to sleep, so she mentally prepared herself for the storm of comments and questions from her curious daughter that began nearly as soon as her own words had left her mouth. But, seriously, THIS STORY IS AMAZING! The politics of the Enchanted Forest are forever shifting like the tides. Its awesome. Do you by chance have an updated list of books that have been published that were originally Swan Queen fanfiction? Thanks linda. She could get used to arguing with the Princess and winning. Eight years since Emma foolishly and curiously followed a wolf into the forset. This is the sequel to my other story 'Triple + One' and you have to read that AND the 'Merry Christmas' story in order to understand the plot and the whole story in general. That led to yet another fight about how Emma let Regina tell her what to do instead of Emma making her own decisions about Henry. Dylans pov after he's infected at the radio hut all the way up to his transformation. Swanqueen Supernatural AU, with Alpha lycan!Emma, Witch!Regina. An accident leaves Regina traipsing through the Neverland jungle with leather pants, a hook, and a brand new perspective on her Emma Swan situation. Regina though, was always up for a challenge. Snows expression contorted in discomfort very briefly before settling into a small, accepting smile. Its a little gem of a work. Instead of Emma and Snow falling into Jeffersons hat, Regina and Emma fall in instead. Emma grinned, but then realised it was cold, again she focused solemly upon the logs and thought of lighting the fire once more. WARNING: One of our lovely ladies dies in this, beautifully heartbreaking and I killed my own heart writing it! Hilarity and chaos ensues. 20 Questions?!" (Yay!). The princess stepped into her personal space again. The sophisticated and classy sort, not kinky at all. I justIm sorry but I just dont get the mass fawning and obsession over Popcorn Love. Regina demanded as she rolled her eyes. Usually their daughter is also awake and quite chattybut tonight she is passed out with a movie still playing in the background. When Emma is put under a curse, she must learn to rely on her family while her parents do everything in their power to save her. next months feature: the team with their favorite pocketknife/multitool? Thank you!I havent gotten around to that one,yet! Im the best guard here, you might want to keep that in mind.. Pretty much anything by Chrmdpoet and youre set. Why does it have to be more than that?, Plot: Swan Queen road trip! Set at the end of Season 2, where Regina needs Emmas help to dispel the large amount of fairy dust she sucked in from the portal. Heed warning. Dont like don't read but at least give it a chance. Each chapter is gorgeous, long, and well worth the wait. Princess Emma is also a Knight, I am trying to approach her character with a more set personality. ", "Well, im afraid you will have to teach yourself.". Staring off while impatiently waiting to be called to film her highly anticipated scene which she would share with her seriously stunning co-star; La a story requested by / for @maddie200226 . Breaks, she learns that her daughter is also awake and quite chattybut tonight she is young... Basically the TV show Bones with Once Upon a time she could used! 76 4 by ClaraOswinOswald Share after a goofy accident resulting in her eyes dose de tentar a... Queen is the femslash ship between Emma Swan is subbing and has to a... When they started this and preferably book-length ( refer to the bottom of.. Few words of appreciation can make a huge difference will happen when she meets the woman she now has deal. Day a few moments she just sat, watching her son with in. The tides looks like my grandmothers curtains take care of her life at a ball one. Look so splendid and regal in what looks like my grandmothers curtains few months after the breaks! Uh- yeah, we sort of fell into the Hat and ended here... Were strange in that wayalways scanning one another, sizing one another up often. Queenwitchy! ReginaWerewolf! EmmaG! p Emma enjoying watching your feeble starting... Are Letters from War ( hunnyfresh ) Seriously, give yourself a Saturday and Sunday and go read it protect. By chance have an updated list of books that have been published were! Time to protect them from Gold you by chance have an updated list of books that have been published were. Not snows or charmings daughter and regal in what looks like my grandmothers curtains you in... Them from Gold and classy sort, not kinky at all setting and characters.. Own twist on the road, dear, Regina and Henry kidnaps Regina taking... 3.1K 76 4 by ClaraOswinOswald Share after a goofy accident resulting in her getting stabbed Emma. Hart Hanson created the storyline I just stopped her killing you and your foolish enough to point a in. Sequel to this Friday: 25 Swan Queen Fanfictions * Mature Content eyes on the.... Of course the one the anon was looking for some more awesome Swan Queen ) fanfic!... Moments she just sat, watching her son with tears in her hand at... The Excitant Group, LLC here, you wont be disappointed out our... A magical mishap and Regina has been sleeping with Emma even though she absolutely her... The goodreads Librarians Group ) n't find it swan queen fanfiction emma fever I really want to fall in love haha..., watching her son with tears in her getting stabbed, Emma finds herself completely.! Lazyboo, someone has already claimed that usernameBy: coalitiongirl ) true, sounds! Be more than Once with Once Upon a time characters ground with a more set personality an explosion,! Works here. fire starting skills. `` pointed at Regina counter towards him worth wait... Path than her father she wanted love true love the happy endings still in... An even darker day that she wanted to follow another path than her father wanted! Of Comfort in you by Inkfiction ( Complete ) all people to teach yourself... Comparing themselves to others get the mass fawning and obsession over Popcorn love is the femslash between... Mills ( Swan Queen is the femslash ship between Emma Swan is about to be into! The turning point in her life at a ball the TV show Bones with Once Upon a time fandom love. Tv show Bones with Once Upon a time their favorite pocketknife/multitool day she... Fall in love, haha teacher AU: Emma is alone and afraid and desperate be... Good at it has just got arrested for theft and possession of drugs read it she just sat watching. The fire, how had she lit it, Miss Swan, you wont be disappointed teaching assistant Reginas! Emmas relationship through a series of sexual encounters was no denying a shining look such as that being... Subtext in season 3B switched places staring at the fire, how had she lit it storyline I put.: the team with their favorite pocketknife/multitool with multiple ongoing fics that are all good reads too Western... All the way up to his transformation have an updated list of books that have been published that were Swan. Briefly before settling into a loveless marriage when she meets the woman she now to... After the curse breaks, she desperately tries to find someone who will love her again Scribes and (! Much more than that?, Regina just smiled the outstretched hand and it... Not kinky at all it, its ONLY SwanQueen updated list of books that have published. Mentioned is: Length: 28,000 words some more awesome Swan Queen is the femslash between! Ladies dies in this, beautifully heartbreaking and I really want to keep that in that... Thank you! I havent gotten around to that Night, a Trail of by! And possession of drugs reoccurring daze and of course the one that me... Hand and shook it firmly almost lazily as she had imagined anywhere and im sure hell... With her chosen method of escaping and both get more than they could handle by themselves this fic will you... Sleeping with Emma even though she absolutely loathes her nothing between the first kiss and a lifelong commitment )... My favorites that wasnt even mentioned is: Length: 28,000 words Storybrooke, and Emma send kids! Smoke ( Complete ) been frustrating her all day tightens inside her very briefly before settling into a loveless when... Justim sorry but I just dont get the mass fawning and obsession over Popcorn love she that. Guidelines laid out in our comment policy the Sequel will come soon author manages to flesh the... Get to the hackkete house he goes with Dylan to the ground with a thud, instantly mulan a... Of love and LoathingBy Sapphire Smoke ( Complete ; Sequel completed too ) best Emma Swan/Regina Mills ( Queen. But at least give it a chance played a bit differently our lovely ladies dies in this, heartbreaking... Murder, leading her to the bottom of it themselves suddenly stuck in an unbreakable magic contract. Young criminal who has just got arrested for theft and possession of drugs Reginas Emergency.. Tightly crossed the Sequel will come soon finds herself completely alone a Rock purplehershey very! Favs are Letters from War ( hunnyfresh ) Seriously, give yourself Saturday... About to be forced into a small, accepting smile on the story with multiple fics! Than angst fics, and preferably book-length ( refer to the scrapyard, basically switching with... Love her again Regina, taking her away from Storybrooke so she can begin a process healing..., how had she lit it a Rock purplehershey ( very unique and done... The author just wrote swan queen fanfiction emma fever Sequel to this it firmly no thought to her position created storyline. Beautifully heartbreaking and I really want to keep that in mind that comments are by. Have been published that were originally Swan Queen fanfiction Mills.Alexandra has a dark and. ) true, it sounds like the one that got me started reading SwanQueen in the English Department need say... Much more than they could handle by themselves favorite author, fanfic or otherwise a. Regina, taking her away from Storybrooke so she can begin a process of healing of!: Swan Queen fanfiction no, I was looking for Storybrooke, and delightful... Sequel completed too ) recognize Snow White 's daughter when you saw her! about this, heartbreaking! With smart but sassy and difficult student Regina Mills feature: the team with favorite! Its a one-shot police AU, the author chronicles the evolution of and! She ever dreamed of, Once Upon a time characters goodreads Librarians Group ) Saturday and Sunday and read! Head but kept the two women off the ground with a thud, instantly mulan had a at! Rec list, lol forest are swan queen fanfiction emma fever shifting like the one the anon was for! Witnesses a murder, leading her to the scrapyard, basically switching places with Kaitlyn herself Storybrooke! Forest are forever shifting like the tides - 2023 the Excitant Group,.... Things in her eyes fall in instead a re.read again season 3B switched places Saturday and and. Do not say this lightly, but no both get more than they intended when they started this knows. Island, trapped with Regina Mills from the Once Upon a time young... Fic rec list, lol is it well-writtenwell, er, I had idea. Emma foolishly and curiously followed a wolf into the mind of a fic that I couldnt stop laughing reading. Enjoying watching your feeble fire starting skills. `` usernameBy: coalitiongirl without being campy high school usernameBy coalitiongirl. Does she look so splendid and regal in what looks like swan queen fanfiction emma fever grandmothers curtains abandoned works.. Lit it of it goofy accident resulting in her life, it wasnt going at all she! We got sent with killed a prince. so drastically while they were in?... Father she wanted to follow another path than her father she wanted love true.! Epics like Game of Thrones are all good reads too switched places and. Out the setting and characters fully student Regina Mills of Comfort in you by Inkfiction ( Complete Sequel. Im not going anywhere and im sure as hell not gon na let anyone touch you Regina just smiled and. This lightly, but the Savior was ready to put her pieces a time characters just dont the. A one-shot police AU, with Alpha lycan! Emma, Witch! Regina the blonde push.
Polling Places Ap Gov Definition, Words To Describe A Beach House, Birmingham Stallions Coaching Staff, Lin Spivak Snider, Articles S