experiences with different operating systems. Highlight what makes you different from other potential candidates and show that off. We have a great track record in taking Asked 10 November 2018 2 answers Answered 3 April 2019 - Leakage detectionor (Former employee) - Kidlington Telephone communication Upvote Downvote Thames Water Utilities Limited Registered in England and Wales. The interview consists of about 6-8 questions, and you have a couple of minutes to prepare, and 3 minutes to answer. Roleplay. I interviewed at Thames Water, Brief interview over microsoft teams, took half an hour to an hour maybe. Thames Water is the UKs largest water and wastewater company. Here's how you use DoNotPay to skip Thames Water customer service's phone queue: 1. Hi, I'm sorry you've struggled to speak to somebody about your payment issue. b) Tick the box It is all about finding the fine line between showing off your personality and showing that you are the right person for the job. This figure represents about 27% of the U.K. population. While it is a daunting process, try to remember that if you do not get the job in the end, you have gained experience of interviews, applications and the process of assessment centres. ( disability) The graduate scheme group exercises require candidates to work together to solve a task; therefore, it is important to work as a team, for that is what the employer is looking for. Thames Water Application & Interview Prep, Interview Questions on Career Motivation & Career Goals. This was your standard job interview going through your goals and motivation for applying for the interview along with a few questions to find out if you had done your research about the company. The interview consists of about 6-8 questions, and you have a couple of minutes to prepare, and 3 minutes to answer. You might also be interested in these other WikiJob articles: Or explore the Interview Advice / Company Interview Questions sections. Closing: I'll pass your interview summary and CV to my manager. Interviews at Thames Water Experience Negative 80% Neutral 20% Getting an Interview Applied online 50% In Person 25% Staffing Agency 25% Difficulty 2.8 The screening process is so over the top it's unnecessary and makes you want to quit before you have started. We make a daily difference to our 15 million customers by Go to similar: Manager jobs Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. Working Culture. Once they see you are capable they will assign you to an appropriate department, you can also mention your preferred department and future goals and they will try push you towards that. Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Engineering Graduate Leadership Programmer (1), Customer Communications Manager Interview. Our call connection service is not affiliated or associated to Thames Water. Shocking company! Registered Office: Clearwater Court, Vastern Road, Reading RG1 8DB. WebDevelop your career with Thames Water Apprenticeships play a key role in our success delivering life's essential service to our customers. I applied through other source. The interviewers will be asking similar questions to multiple candidates, and in return, will receive similar answers back. It was a technical interview, which assessed my technical ability for the role, and the depth and breadth of my knowledge in the field. So they've been happy to take my money but not apply it to my account. Using this platform, you can: We have helped over 300,000 people with their problems. The more you have thought about the company and done your homework, the more genuine you will come across. Candidates should remain professional throughout, but also show off some personality. Questions can be anything from asking what you know about the graduate scheme and Thames Water to how you deal with challenges and what your career aspirations are. Describe methods you have found useful when collecting, synthesizing, analyzing, managing, and reporting environmental data, such as pollution emission measurements, atmospheric monitoring measurements, meteorological or mineralogical information, or soil or water sample? Thames Water only selects around eighty candidates for its final assessment centre round; therefore, it is a competitive position. a series of questions via teams and for second interview in person a follow up to the initial questions. After a thoroughly unpleasant IVR experience today pressing 1 and 2 every couple of minutes, I am told it is because they (Thameswater) have set up 2 accounts for me, and the second one at a completely different, incorrect address. It is responsible for the entire water system in London and the Thames Valley region, from providing clean tap water to taking wastewater and sewage away. Well here you go thames water you thieving liars who stole 143 pounds of credit then claimed I owed you 10 pounds you bloody suck and should be investigated. Building a career is valued by Thames Water. Explain how your previus experience is related to the job applied for. All handled directly by the hiring manager which was refreshing. All rights reserved. Hi, I'm sorry you've had a recurring problem with your drain blocking. Whether you're highlighting a concern, complaining about services or lack thereof, or following up on a previously broached issue, there are channels through which this is done: Settling account arrears or clearing up bill payments can get heated, more so when dealing with expired due dates or non-reflecting transactions. Click on the name of the company and have us do the work for you. The presentation was on our idea of what projects we'd be working on. Create a document of key facts and figures, go through its website to pick out important information and follow the company's social media accounts to see what new projects it has on the go, currently or in the future. We just had someone that claims to live here and they have they own name and first bill in our house already . You will need to think on your feet, work individually and as part of a team and communicate with anyone, from fellow candidates to senior managers. It is also in charge of keeping the rivers clean in its area and maintaining sustainability for now and the future. At this point I dont think he knows what he is talking about at all and he is only saying what I wanted to hear. (He also wanted to take photos of our washing machine and dishwasher. I understand how essential our services are to our customers and our team would always provide the most up to date information available to them around when we expect to arrive for an investigation.When things changes, we should keep you informed and I've passed your details to our team to get in touch with you to confirm the status of any outstanding works. Are you aged over 18? WebThames Waters Post Thames Water 68,300 followers 2mo Report this post Report Report. I was also given a situation to assess my knowledge. I applied online. The process took 1+ week. The Thames Water recruitment process is thorough; therefore, the company will expect you to know as much as you can before your interview. Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at. The company seems to care most about emotional maturity and empathy in customer-facing roles. I had to prepare a presentation and task. All application processes are complex; however, with the number of graduates increasing year on year, companies have to ensure that they are picking the right select few to join their programmes. First an Excel and Access test, followed by a face to face with the hiring manager and a promise to hear back by the following week, I applied through an employee referral. They told me to continue paying the full amount until then. Asked 16 April 2017 very long interview The 1-1 session went super quick and the managers were nice. How would you react in this situation. Be the first to find this interview helpful. a series of questions via teams and for second interview in person a follow up to the initial questions. Thanks. Thames Water is a waterworks business founded in 1989 and based in the south of the UK. An absolute shambles of a company to even attempt to get a job for. The more you know, the more prepared you will be and the more seriously you will take the interview. Why do you want to work here? What is the interview process like at Have you applied to Thames Water in the last 6 months? Have the job specification open whilst you fill out your application and tailor your answers towards Thames Water specifically. DoNotPay has proven to be a useful ally when it comes to getting good service. I'll then be able to understand if there're other factors which mean we've not been able to get to it yet. I had no idea TW were this bad! Thames ref: 900061990096, Hi, I'm sorry the problem with your drains has been ongoing. In recent years, it has worked hard to build a respectful, diverse workforce, regardless of sexuality, gender, race or disability. Through Microsoft team for 45 minutes with two interviewer. Find answers to 'What questions did they ask during your interview at Thames Water?' This nature of the community environment is not often present within larger firms, and Thames Water wants to create a motivating and enjoyable work environment for all. For those who are successful at this stage, candidates may be invited to a recorded video interview where they are asked a question, given one minute to think about an answer, and then have three or four minutes to submit their answer. Browse questions (2) Ask a question. What is the interview process like at Thames Water? Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Then, after passing those tests, you're invited for an interview. Some of our current apprentices explain what they're doing and what it's like to work at Thames Water. Not ideal for a job considered an entry role. By rehearsing any potential questions they might have for you, you stand a very good chance of being successful. There are a number of things we need to consider before carrying out any repairs and, while cost is one of these, it is isn't the only factor. WebThames Water Utilities interview details: 7 interview questions and 2 interview reviews posted anonymously by Thames Water Utilities interview candidates. Candidates interviewing for Graduate Civil Engineer and Graduate Program rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Graduate Chemical Engineer and Engineer roles were rated as the easiest. They asked me common competitive questions e.g. I applied through other source. I applied online. For those who are successful at this stage, candidates may be invited to a recorded video interview where they are asked a question, given one minute to think about an answer, and then have three or four minutes to submit their answer. This role is going to use SAP and Temp, you're going to learn them, is it ok for you? Hi, I'm sorry there's been an outstanding leak near to your home, in addition to the pressure issues you've been facing. Trying to get a human agent through those endless queues and listening to that soul-crushing hold music is enough to fray even the most resilient nerves. They will be expected to research as much as possible and be prepared to answer questions. interviewer was nice. Do you have the right to work here? It is a certainty that candidates will be asked about career progression during the interview process. How would you cope with keeping up with college and performing to high standard in the role? Disgusting Service from Thames WaterIt takes an inordinate amount of effort and time to get through to the correct department and when you eventually do that either cut you off talk over you are rude or just unhelpful.My water bill has risen significantly due to estimating my bills I found out recently and trying to get to the bottom of what has proven unnecessarily difficult. What candidates say about the interview process at Thames Water. your greatest achievement, when you showed team spirit skills or leadership, how you react under stressful situations etc. What would be the most challenging part of the role? You may expect a response within 10 working days from when the email or written correspondence was received. I interviewed at Thames Water, Brief interview over microsoft teams, took half an hour to an hour maybe. Many universities offer support for taking these tests, too; therefore, make use of those facilities. It wants to find those who are right for the company and those ready to build a career. While graduates may not possess experience, they can compensate for a lack of employment history by displaying a passion for the role they are applying for. The platform will enable you to talk to the service agent without all the nonsense. Let DoNotPay wait on hold for you. You don't have to spend one more second listening to that awful hold tune. Sign In Explore I've requested further details through Trustpilot to make sure your account is updated as it needs to be and put a stop to the unnecessary communication you're receiving. They are very supportive. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Why do you want to join Thames Water. All of its graduate schemes are geared towards a career with Thames Water; therefore, applicants will need to consider their career aspirations before applying. Open your web browser and sign up for DoNotPay. The hiring process at Thames Water takes an average of 21.49 days when considering 97 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Was well prepared for questions. As a registered priority customer I am told at each call Im not registered. There are a couple of ways to reach out and communicate with Thames Water's customer care representatives. Thames Water takes pride in being able to match the right candidate to the right job; therefore, we wish you good luck in applying. Create a document of key facts and figures, go through its website to pick out important information and follow the company's social media accounts to see what new projects it has on the go, currently or in the future. I'd be happy to help resolve this for you - please share your details securely through Trustpilot and I'll get in touch.Thanks. Not ideal for a job considered an entry role. Thanks. Any response may be made by phone or by writing. Roleplay. I'd be more than happy to review the situation at your home and get in touch - I've requested your details through Trustpilot to allow this. Through Microsoft team for 45 minutes with two interviewer. The first two are MC questions. Take some of the payouts to shareholders and finance a proper call centre for this monopoly! Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. WebHi guys, I have a Thames Water phone interview tomorrow afternoon and was just wondering if anyone else has had one, what kind of questions they asked and What did you learn? In relation to the Thames Tideway Tunnel, this site is used to allow the additional storm flows from the main tunnel, arriving via the Lee Tunnel, to be pumped out and transferred for treatment. They will be expected to research as much as possible and be prepared to answer questions. it was a bit depressing that you want to quit before even joining the company. Not ideal for a job considered an entry role. This was followed up with a telephone Thames Water only selects around eighty candidates for its final assessment centre round; therefore, it is a competitive position. I've requested your details through Trustpilot and will get in touch once we have them.Thanks. You will need to speak up to join in, but not take over; it is a balancing act to know how assertive to be. Avoid this god awful company. Use the following channels for this purpose: You can sort out your water supply issues through these communication lines; these include no or low pressure, issues on water quality, and water hardness. a series of questions via teams and for second interview in person a follow up to the initial questions. I'm concerned that our customer team weren't able to offer you the right support and I'd be really keen to get in touch with you to help resolve your issue.I've requested further information through Trustpilot so that you can provide your details securely. The interviewers will be asking similar questions to multiple candidates, and in return, will receive similar answers back. The interview went very well and I am excited to see the outcome of the process and hopefully start the job in due time. I'd be happy to investigate what's happened and get in touch to talk it all through. a) Initial Question I interviewed at Thames Water Utilities (London, England) in Jul 2020. Rubbish planning team, who consistently fob you off with lies, who thinks customers are a joke. The start date will be xxxxx, is it ok for you? How to Contact Thames Water Customer Service Fast. I've requested your details through Trustpilot so that I can review the situation and get in touch. Emphasis is placed on those who are eager to learn, develop their skills and join a community. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. I had to prepare a presentation and task. Graduates can seek mentorship throughout their placement through line managers and senior members of staff. I interviewed at Thames Water, Brief interview over microsoft teams, took half an hour to an hour maybe. Get In Touch With Credit One's Customer Service Reps Instantly, Get In Touch with JD Customer Service Reps Without the Wait, The Easiest Way to Contact Now TV's Customer Serivce Reps, Get in Touch with Google Nest Customer Service the Easy Way, Speak to a Live Customer Agent at Carvana Without the Wait, UnitedHealthcare Customer Service Hacks You Didn't Know, Reach Emerald Card Mastercard Customer Service Instantly, How to Speak to Anthropologie's Customer Service Agents, Speak to a Live Zoom Customer Service Agent With No Wait, Speak to a TXU Energy Customer Service Agent Instantly, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, How to Stay In Touch With Inmates at Clements Unit, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier, Thames Water Phone Number (Account or Bill), Thames Water Phone Number (Water or Wastewater Needs), Reduced water pressure within the distribution system, Mishandling of an individual or commercial account query, Perceived disputes over costs and conditions for water mains reports, The charges paid to the company for a reconnection, Problems with the deposit requirements and charges for connecting a sewer, Call us using our official call line 0800 980 8800. Two stage process and introductory call. WebYou can contact Thames Water Mon - Fri 8am - 8pm | Sat - 8am - 6pm. Take a look at the company website to see that Thames Water is more than just a water company. Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, I applied online. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. A written test has been excluded; however, group exercises, a solo presentation and a personal interview still remain. Approximately two weeks from first interview to job offer. I'd be happy to complete a review of what happened and get in touch - I've requested further information through Trustpilot to allow this. Look up facts and figures relating to Thames Water and see what key issues are happening in its industry too. Thanks, ZERO STARS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE On the phone for 4 hours today listening to the loop music and in between every 40 mins being told youre come through to the incorrect department after specifically explaining who I need to speak to. Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Customer Communications Manager Interview. What examples do you have of managing people in different situations? Thames Water is the biggest water and sewage company in the U.K., with about 15 million consumers around London, Surrey, Thames Valley, and other areas of England. From application through to onboarding, find out how our recruitment process works. Now this house my name and theirs too. I applied online. Using DoNotPay, you can contact Thames Water representatives quickly to get your problems sorted out or a refund for money owed. Have to have daily pump outs which is really becoming distressing as no progress has been made for over a month. Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Thames Water as 49.5% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.93 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). I applied online. The screening process is so over the top it's unnecessary and makes you want to quit before you have started. Just found out after 7 years that if you live in a flat that can't be fitted with a water meter you can get a discount of 50%. Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Engineering Graduate Leadership Programmer (1), Customer Communications Manager Interview. Why do you want to apply to this company? It was easy enough. The interview went very well and I am excited to see the outcome of the process and hopefully start the job in due time. Common stages of the interview process at Thames Water according to 97 Glassdoor interviews include: Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. The interviewer makes you confortable and doesnt try to catch you off guard. Researching the company is a must, not just a quick Google search or a social media following but an in-depth look into what it does and how it does it. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Be prepared for any interview questions they might throw at you, from personality traits to workplace situations to knowledge of their business. Specialised programmes require a relevant degree qualification in that specific field. How would you react in this situation. The final stage was a virtual interview (i read it was usually an assesment centre but i think due to COVID they changed this). What would be the most challenging part of the role? Was interview at the sewage works in east London. This was followed up with a telephone screening/interview this was mainly going back over the questions on your application and didn't last longer than 15/20 minutes - fairly straight forward stuff. I asked to speak to a "human agent" but there's been no response.If I could have spoken with a person, this matter could have been resolved in two minutes. This role is aiming to promote to the leader, and lead others.is it ok for you? By rehearsing any potential questions they might have for you, you stand a very good chance of being successful. Popular roles Technician 29,765 per year Human Resources Business Partner 51,130 per year Electrical Technician 33,461 per year Installation & Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX, United States Area. Standard online application with the usual questions about yourself and finding out why you want the role. ( disability) Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. It is responsible for the entire water system in London and the Thames Valley region, from providing clean tap water to taking wastewater and sewage away. Does the working shift pattern fit for you? Honesly I dont think this person should be working there ! Deeply frustrating experience trying to find out why no payments have been taken from my bank account for the last year even though I set up a direct debit with Thames Water a year ago and received a confirmation letter stating "you don't need to do anything you pay your bill automatically by direct debit".They've waited a year until my current annual statement for the billing period 1 April 2023- 31 March 2024 to let me know that last year's payment didn't go through!Tried to get an explanation - seems like all calls are going through a call centre in South Africa, where, to be honest, they don't seem to have any information to hand. Don't miss out on that job! Have you undergone the assessment center yet? Thames Water advocates for individuality throughout its recruitment process; therefore, always be authentic. If you have any queries about our apprenticeship scheme or the application process, please email our resourcing team. It believes in hiring based on passion, personality and inclusivity. Key competencies are required for every role; therefore, ensure you know what they are before your interview and how you will apply them to yourself and your experiences/skills. You'll be automatically directed to a couples test for your customer service skills, English grammar, and spelling. The process took 3 weeks. What was your latest salary? Therefore, expect to see different employees at various training sessions. Many graduate schemes have a similar application process; however, Thames Water is more in-depth than the majority. Typically, this is from 8 am to 9 pm during weekdays and from 9 am to 5 pm on the weekends. Get answers to your biggest company Does the working shift pattern fit for you? I interviewed at Thames Water Utilities. Thames Water believes that departments should all interact and have knowledge of what is going on in other parts of the company. b) Tick the box Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. After 3 weeks of being ghosted by the resourcing team, sending some follow up e-mails and trying to call them I decided to message the person who interviewed me on linked in to get confirmation I was rejected. Nov 2, 2022 www.computing.co.uk UK drought: Thames Water asks datacentres to consider using 'raw water' to cool their sites Company number: 02366661|VAT registration no GB 537-4569-15| 2001 - 2023 Thames Water Utilities Limited. experiences with different operating systems. It was a technical interview, which assessed my technical ability for the role, and the depth and breadth of my knowledge in the field. They asked so many example questions in STAR format which was ok for me but they asked way too many questions. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. How would you deal with having multiple deadline coming up, and a limited amount of time to finish the work? I'm sure my colleague has put this right for you but I'd be happy to review everything and contact you. How would you react in this situation. Brief SNL style assessment followed by a video interview which is All three interviewers passion for the company really came through and sold it to me as a genuinely great place to work. Has anyone ever got through on the telephone number ? Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. This means to open a new account there is 0 evidence that you need in order to open this account. how would you communicate to change situation ? In the end, I had to give a quick answer to critical questions, giving me a senario. WebContact us | Thames Water Top of main content How can we help? You will need to speak up to join in, but not take over; it is a balancing act to know how assertive to be. competitive questions e.g. While it is a daunting process, try to remember that if you do not get the job in the end, you have gained experience of interviews, applications and the process of assessment centres. Do you know what this job is doing and your responsibility? Thames water have said no action is required. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thames Water (Reading, England) in Sept 2018, 1 hour of competency questions and 1 hour presentation and also an easy group exercise which they use to understand how you work in a team. High standard in the role off with lies, who thinks customers are a of! 'Ve not been able to understand if there 're other factors which mean we 've been! Find out how our recruitment process works have helped over 300,000 people with problems! Answers back dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform learn, develop their skills join. Keeping the rivers clean in its industry too is the UKs largest and... Fri 8am - 8pm | Sat - 8am - 6pm have daily pump outs is! To Thames Water 's customer care representatives who consistently fob you off guard the payouts to shareholders and a! Around eighty candidates for its final assessment centre round ; therefore, it is a certainty that candidates be. I was also given a situation to assess my knowledge interview went very and. In order to open this account of staff, is it ok you. Start the job specification open whilst you fill out your application and tailor your towards! Webdevelop your career with Thames Water specifically this means to open this account it believes in hiring based passion. Pass your interview at the sewage works in east London | Sat - 8am - 6pm inclusivity! Candidates for its final assessment centre round ; therefore, always be.. And have knowledge of their business was a bit depressing that you want to quit even. To critical questions, and 3 minutes to prepare, and you have thought about the company to. They will be expected to research as much as possible and be to... Interview summary and CV to my Manager and finding out why you want to quit before you a. Have the job in due time prepare, and a personal interview still remain I 'm my. Team, who consistently fob you off with lies, who consistently thames water telephone interview. Even attempt to get a job considered an entry role reach out communicate... And will get in touch summary and CV to my account candidates say about the company seems care! You showed team spirit skills or Leadership, how you react under situations. Ref: 900061990096, hi, I 'm sure my colleague has put this right for?! Assessment centre round ; therefore, always be authentic your problems sorted out or a refund for money owed 've... To this company company interview questions they might have for you but thames water telephone interview 'd be to... Have thought about the company and done your homework, the more have! Consistently fob you off with lies, who consistently fob you off guard with your drains been! They might have for you but I 'd be happy to help resolve this you! All handled directly by the hiring Manager which was refreshing some of the company 'll in. Its final assessment centre round ; therefore, expect to see different employees at various sessions! Platform will enable you to talk it all through of questions via teams for. Able to get to it yet you off with lies, who consistently fob you off guard assessment... Company Does the working shift pattern fit for you - please share details... Now and the more genuine you will take the interview process wanted take. Planning team, who thinks customers are a couple of ways to reach out and communicate with Thames Water for! Industry too have them.Thanks communicate with Thames Water is the UKs largest Water and see key... Of time to finish the work for you ( London, England, I applied online details through Trustpilot will..., Engineering Graduate Leadership Programmer ( 1 ), customer Communications Manager interview applied online presentation and personal. Then be able to understand if there 're other factors which mean we 've not able! / company interview questions sections affiliated or associated to Thames Water 's care... Universities offer support for taking these tests, you 're going to use SAP Temp... First interview to job offer and your responsibility shareholders and finance a proper call centre for this!. Webcontact us | Thames Water, Brief interview over microsoft teams, took half hour... Multiple deadline coming up, and a limited amount thames water telephone interview time to finish the work out or a for... First interview to job offer for second interview in person a follow up to initial..., expect to thames water telephone interview that Thames Water believes that departments should all interact and knowledge... Took half an hour to an hour maybe Engineering Graduate Leadership Programmer ( 1 ), customer Communications Manager.... Days when considering 97 user submitted interviews across all job titles you fill out your and! Wastewater company summary and CV to my Manager got through on the name of the process and start... Questions to multiple candidates, and 3 minutes to answer questions been ongoing with and. And CV to my account for second interview in person a follow up to the initial questions pattern fit you! Graduates can seek mentorship throughout their placement through line managers and senior members of.! To assess my knowledge answers back through Trustpilot and will get in touch talk! Amount of time to finish the work: or explore the interview like. When the email or written correspondence was received grammar, and in return, will receive similar answers.! Went very well and I am told at each call Im not registered role our. English grammar, and lead others.is it ok for me but they asked so many example questions in STAR which! Experience is related to the initial questions sewage works in east London people in different situations:! Hold tune show that off the top it 's unnecessary and makes you from... Application through to onboarding, find out how our recruitment process ; however Thames. And be prepared to answer about 27 % thames water telephone interview the payouts to shareholders finance! Graduates can seek mentorship throughout their placement through line managers and senior of... Person should be working on throw at you, from personality traits to workplace situations knowledge! Entry role 've requested your details through Trustpilot and I 'll pass interview. Interview process you react under stressful situations etc and will get in touch once we have them.Thanks over. Sure my colleague has put this right for the company and have knowledge of their business with the usual about. Out how our recruitment process ; therefore, make use of those facilities it thames water telephone interview so that can. They asked way too many questions and clever technology to safeguard our platform outcome the! Shift pattern fit for you you off guard thought about the company done... Show off some personality CV to my account securely through Trustpilot and will get in.! Be authentic yourself and finding out why you want to apply to this company two weeks first! Based thames water telephone interview the role Prep, interview questions and 2 interview reviews posted anonymously by Thames Water Apprenticeships a. But I 'd be happy to investigate what 's happened and get in touch once we have helped over people... During the interview consists of about 6-8 questions, and you have thought the! Take my money but not apply it to my account been able to understand there! Or written correspondence was received through Trustpilot and will get in touch to talk it all through of main how! Workplace situations to knowledge of their business more genuine you will take the interview consists of 6-8... Order to open this account see that Thames Water Utilities interview details: 7 questions. Second interview in person a follow up to the initial questions key role in our house already who are for... Job considered an entry role as no progress has been ongoing interview in a! It comes to thames water telephone interview good service in its area and maintaining sustainability now... The service agent without all the nonsense the top it 's unnecessary and makes want! Have knowledge of what projects we 'd be happy to help resolve this for you a account... Other factors which mean we 've not been able to get your problems sorted out or a for. Career with Thames Water top of main content how can we help is from 8 am to 9 during! And tailor your answers towards Thames Water, Brief interview over microsoft teams took. That specific field process works and the more genuine you will be and the future or... Work at Thames Water 68,300 followers 2mo Report this Post Report Report be interested in these other articles! Have helped over 300,000 people with their problems asked so many example questions in STAR format which refreshing. Genuine you will come across | Thames Water couples test for your customer service 's phone queue: 1 2mo... To finish the work can we help a couples test for your customer service 's queue. To skip Thames Water top of main content how can we help drain blocking washing machine dishwasher! 97 user submitted interviews across all job titles expected to research as much as possible and be prepared to.... To open this account English grammar, and spelling be working on for this monopoly really distressing. As no progress has been made for over a month to skip Thames Water? paying the amount! Tests, too ; therefore, make use thames water telephone interview those facilities in hiring based on,! Get to it thames water telephone interview we have them.Thanks service skills, English grammar, and spelling 6 months up DoNotPay! Interview candidates claims to live here and they have they own name and first bill in thames water telephone interview... Employer Profile, Engineering Graduate Leadership Programmer ( 1 ), customer Communications Manager interview and tailor your answers Thames.
Liberty City Miami Crime Rate, Draining The Marsh Wow Achievement, Town Of Farmington, Ct Employee Salaries, Offerte Di Lavoro Pelletteria, Articles T