Time and distance from The Lory of Perimeter. All Your Pet's Information in One Place. Property Manager at The Lory of Perimeter, Responded To This Review. These amenities may not be available for every unit. We truly appreciate any comments we receive as it's a great way to gain unbiased insight on how we're doing. It's fantastic to know that you had a positive experience and we hope you have an amazing day! Most homes have some risk of natural disasters, and may be impacted by climate change due to rising temperatures and sea levels. Furnished or Unfurnished Townhome Available 12/31/22 Just off I20 and Washington Rd. Be the first to add a review on this property. GA The full address for this home is 2029 Reserve Lane Apartment 2, Augusta, Georgia 30907. If we may be of any service, don't hesitate to call or drop by the office. The Lory of Perimeters Belair location allows you to lead the lifestyle youve always envisioned. A1. Make a lifestyle choice that is exclusively yours. They helped us with a quick move in process. 0.3 mi, 1-2 Br They make it pretty obvious that they are just in it for your money. Homes sell for about 2% below list price and go pending in around 26 days. | 1311 Marks Church Rd, Augusta, GA 30909, 3001 Helena Springs Dr, Augusta, GA 30909. 5:30PM The Reserves off Stevens Creek Rd. Were sorry you were displeased with your experience at our community. Service is provided without representations or warranties of any kind. Staff is amazing. PetScreening named Charlotte Business Journals top start up. She has to enter into a battle that she must win, or the loss will be immeasurable. and Lory of Augusta has 3 shopping centers within 4.0 miles, which is about a 77-minute walk. Or sign in if you already have an account. Thank you. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! There are apartments literally down the street with comparable pricing with better management. I have been in a couple times to pick up packages and all of them are always nice to talk to. There is a $5.00 set up fee for using the online payment system. Even a dishwasher! Welcome to The Lory of Augusta Apartments! I did have a problem with my dishwasher but the maintenance guy took care of it. Thank you. 520 sqft. I highly recommend this complex. Apartment management services located in Atlanta, Georgia. in the 30909 zip code. Augusta, As family piled in due to loss of power it became a source of warmth & light! I can't wait to see when it is all finally complete. The Lory of Augusta. With easy access to I-20 and I-520, you are never far from all the shopping, dining, and entertainment nearby Columbia, SC has to offer. Managed By. and A Lory of Augusta is located at 108 Arborside Drive, Augusta, Georgia 30909, A The website (URL) for Lory of Augusta is: https://www.theloryofaugusta.com, A Lory of Augusta is open:Thursday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 AM Friday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 AM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 10:00 AM Sunday: Closed Monday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM Wednesday: 8:30 AM - 8:30 AM. A total waste of time and effort. Stay connected to the most reliable network with nationwide 5G. All (5) 1 Bd (2) 2 Bd (2) S2. I have been so happy the last month with my decision to move here. The only bugs that I see are the occasional moths that come in when I come home at night. Thankfully, i moved in recently so I did not have to deal with loud construction/ maintenance workers everywhere. Build your plan. How do you validate accommodation requests? Highlights. 30906, 1-2 Br We are always happy to be of service! They need to hire more staff if it takes longer than a week closer to 2 weeks for a leak in a bathroom. I am not sure how the Masters will affect being able to leave the area, but it potentially may be an issue as it relates to traffic and accessing the other businesses in the area. Were working on getting current and accurate flood risk information. Used nationwide by the largest property managers in the world. I will go more into detail with corporate or the joke of management. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. $200 non-refundable fee for your second pet. Most of the negative reviews I have seen are from tenants who have been there since before new owner. Through the PetScreening platform, our communities are able to efficiently assess any risk that an individual pet or pet owner poses. The review time for assistance animal accommodation requests is 2-5 business days. Lory of Augusta is located in National Hills in the city of Augusta. Though a little more expensive than the rest of the city, National Hills nevertheless provides an economical alternative within the State of Georgia, with good schools and plenty of local amenities. She was very patient and helpful and made a what could be stressful experience very pleasant. Community Amenities Central Air Storage Unit Garage This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. With its eastern border following the state line between Georgia and South Carolina and the Savannah River, the small neighborhood of National Hills rests just north of the city of Augusta. I had bugs coming in from the drains, the vents, the crack under the door. The Lory of Perimeter has 5 parks within 12.1 miles, including Lake Olmstead Park, Minnick Park, and Augusta Canal National Heritage Area. Rent special $1,230+ 1 - 3 Beds 101 101 Pine Forest Rd Southside 205 River Place Dr ft. home is a 5 bed, 2.0 bath property. There is no charge to renew assistance animal profiles or no pet/animal profiles. $880+ 4/5 stars based on 27 reviews. So I'm glad to give them a great review! Welcome to Sanctuary Apartments in Augusta, GA. 5:30PM. 1017 STEVENS CREEK Rd Unit A115, Augusta, GA 30907, 221 E THREAD NEEDLE Rd E, Augusta, GA 30907. This property has studios to two bedrooms starting at $880/mo. Floor Plan Summary; Monthly Rent Bedrooms Bathrooms Sq. 2023 RentalSource. Please stop by our office at your earliest convenience so we can discuss these claims. Report this listing More Rental Resources The office staff are always friendly and professional. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Due to the nature of your concerns, we feel it would be best if we spoke with you directly. $1,425-$2,170 Copyright: 2023 Redfin. The first step is a pet check application, and the next step is an in-person meeting with the said pet and its owner. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. 3.6 mi, 1-2 Br Overall, it's a very nice apartment for people who are just starting out on their own. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. PetScreening is a third-party service utilized by housing providers and property managers to screen household pets, validate reasonable accommodation requests for assistance animals (Service/ESA/Companion) and confirm every resident understands their pet policies. We appreciate your support and hope you have a great day! $925-$1,833 The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. PetScreening gives Property Managers and Landlords the ability to screen renters' pets and validate the status of assistance animals You will find a ton of homes built in the 1970's and up that have various lot sizes and neighborhood styles. CLOSED NOW Today: 8:30 am - 5:30 pm Tomorrow: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm (706) 496-3007 Visit Website Map & Directions 108 Arborside DrAugusta, GA 30909 Write a Review Hours Regular Hours Places Near Augusta with Apartments North Augusta (6 miles) Shenandoah (7 miles) Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Verified 1000 Alder Way Ansley At Town Center 1000 Alder Way is an apartment building with 8 floorplans, and 1 - 3 bedrooms units available. Transient and guest occupancy for hotels, lodges, bed and breakfasts and more. Customer care is definitely not a priority. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? The Lory of Perimeter is served by 12 transit routes. You were absolutely amazing. The Glen at Alexander | 1040 Alexander Dr, Augusta, GA 30909 Apartment See something wrong? 3.9 mi, Martinez, We look forward to welcoming you to The Lory of Augusta Apartments! NO monthly pet rent. Landlords conduct a pet check to avoid allowing tenants with pets that can cause any potential damage or cause the neighbors to complain. 1-2 Beds; 1-2 Baths; 665-1048 Sqft; 10+ Units Available; Managed by First Communities. Redfin and its affiliates may receive compensation if you contact a rental property or sign a lease. Or sign in if you already have an account. Reading reviews is important. Select floorplans also feature private patios or balconies, washer/dryer connections, walk-in closets, garages, and furnished units are also available. There is also a $3.95 monthly charge for using your debit card and no way to establish a connection to the checking account. Your review is too short. . Apartments Under $1000 in Augusta, GA | ApartmentGuide.com Apartments For Rent Professional office, retail, restaurants, health care, warehouse and more. I've seen someone sell meth in the unit across from mine outside and in front of his car. Enable a world where you can bring your pet everywhere you live, work, play, or stay. We appreciate this thoughtful four-star review for The Metropolitan Augusta and the excellent feedback you've provided! 5.8 mi, Grovetown, This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, - The Team at The Lory of Perimeter. See all recently sold homes in 30907. Scores provided by Hopefully the owner cares enough to reach out because i have plenty to say. No explanation of the carbon monoxide monitor going off, no note, and no communication of if the renovations will continue to occur with us living in the apartment. Our goal is to create a five-star atmosphere each and every day for our wonderful residents, and since your post, we've made many upgrades to our community. Lory of Augusta Lory of Augusta ( 121 Reviews ) 108 Arborside Drive Augusta, Georgia 30909 (706) 496-3007 Website Leasing Specials Available! 8:30AM Cons: Like the title says, it's cozy, but it's outdated. Here youll find three shopping centers within 1.9 miles. Email me listings and apartment related info. Augusta, share. If the review time takes longer, this likely means our team is waiting for validation from the third-party healthcare provider or more information is needed from the animal owner. Lory of Augusta is within 10 minutes or 5.3 miles from Medical College of Georgia. All the water from the sink will just be return to your kitchen floor. This shows their character, and you do not want to live in a community with such characters managing your stay. Changes can be made once the profile is returned to you. If for ANY reason they didnt want to give me the apartment, the least they could have done is just say it! The office hours are until 6pm which is a lie because i went before 5:45pm and they were gone. Be the first to add a review on this property. Profiles expire after one year from activation date. The Lory of Perimeter is near Augusta Regional-Bush Field, located 12.7 miles or 23 minutes away. However, since the storage units on Alexander Drive have opened, the apartments facing those storage units have been inundated with light. Tracking pets and managing assistance animal requests on our own put a strain on our teams and wasn't always an efficient use of time, so we were eager to relieve that burden from our teammates. Unique Features Central Air Close to Freeway and Golf Courses Easy Access to Prime Shopping and Dining energy star dishwashers Extra Storage. She needs to learn how to talk to individuals like an adult instead of demanding anything to be done. No matter how many times you call in for pest control, it never helped. We understand the importance of prompt communication and apologize if we fell short. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Weight Restriction: 80 lbs, Dogs Allowed $300 non-refundable fee for any your first pet. All measurements are approximate. PetScreening profiles are fully transferable to property managers &pet service providers regardless of if they use PetScreening or not. She told me to just pay it lol. They even called me to make sure everything was working. If something looks fishy, let us know. The Lory of Perimeter is located in Augusta, the 30909 zipcode, and the Richmond County School District. 8:30AM The Doctors Hospital of Augusta along with restaurants, hotels, and other businesses can be found here. Expert Pack members standing by to answer all your questions and get you going quickly. The Lory of Augusta. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. Move in by April 16th, and receive $500 off of your May rent! Thank you for reaching out. ft . I lived here for 1 year and it was the worst experience of my life. Extremely great place to live. The 2,400 sq. Do not sell or share my personal information. Share details of your own experience with this property. 1 Bedroom. Just beware if you need anything fixed expect it to be a month before you see anything done. Furnished Studio - Augusta 1137 Garredd Blvd is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and studio units available. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. $47.00 screening based on: rental history, credit, criminal, sex offender, and eviction databases. This property is infested with roaches. Reserve Now. If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. As a resident of our pet-friendly community you will also have exclusive access to Resort-Inspired Pool, 24-Hour State-of-The-Art Fitness Center, and Social Deck with Fireplace among other life-enhancing amenities. Car break-ins occur too frequently. Based on Redfin's market data, we calculate that market competition in 30907, this home's neighborhood, is very competitive. Please do not waste your time!!!! My favorite thing about my quaint little apartment building is that it surrounded by trees and Azalea bushes. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. Nearby food & drink options include Carolina Ale House, Limelite Cafe, and Augusta Athletics Sports Bar & Grill. Terms: Per Month. Our Augusta apartments come in one- or two-bedroom layouts that are spacious and adaptable. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Its a great price for the area and great service for a beautiful living space! . Our records indicate we spoke with you numerous times regarding your application and our need for additional verifications before we could proceed further. PetScreening helps streamline assistance animal processes and implement pet policies that allow residential and commercial companies to become more pet-inclusive. Escape to Regal Augusta Exchange & IMAX or spend time exploring Evans Towne Park knowing unapparelled rest and relaxation is waiting for you at home. Renters will find that Belairs rental options are also concentrated in the eastern part of town. Network of Sites, If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, In sending this message, you agree to Rentals.coms, Augusta-Richmond County, GA Homes for Sale, Houses for rent in Augusta-Richmond County, Apartments for rent in Augusta-Richmond County, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. When you are able, please reach out to a team member over the phone and they will be sure to assist you. Our Augusta apartments come in one- or two-bedroom layouts that are spacious and adaptable. 5) The quality of people living in this community has noticeably declined over the past few years. It's a great place to live! PET FEES Two pets per apartment home up to 80lbs each. Takes minutes to set up - be protected instantly. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. Modern designs, elegant finishes, and upscale amenities are waiting for you at The Lory of Perimeter. The Lory of Perimeter is within 12 minutes or 6.5 miles from Augusta Technical College. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. Lory of Augusta has 3 military bases within 32.0 miles, the nearest is Fort Gordon which is 28.7 miles away and a 54 minutes . Select the proper path below and we will get this puppy started. They do send out monthly newsletters with important dates, phone numbers, recipes, etc. A household pet profile and no pet/animal profile have an instantaneous turnaround time. Instead of giving me false hope and waste my precious time while Im already on a time pressed situation. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. Took me about 5 requests over the course of 6 months to fix my broken AC unit. Unfortunately, we don't have enough data to generate an accurate Estimate at this time. Learn More. My place is a two bedroom , two bathrooms, fenced in mini backyard, & fireplace. Fully Equipped Kitchens Energy Star Dishwashers, Garages and Washer/Dryer Rental Available, Granite-look counters. We take fraud seriously. Walk Score Apartments with Utilities Included in Augusta, GA, Apartments with Washer/Dryer in Unit in Augusta, GA, Apartments with Wheelchair Access in Augusta, GA, Apartments with Fitness Center in Augusta, GA. Plus i pay monthly for pest so that needs to be done monthly since Im paying for it not just when i call. I recently moved here but the new apartments are beautiful, staff , and maintenance are very friendly. Thank you. How competitive is the market for this home? Please feel free to contact us if you would like to discuss these issues further. Climate risk data is provided for informational purposes only. It's a very nice for it to be a one bedroom/one bathroom apartment. Wednesday $880-$1,690 xFi Complete. Can I edit my profile after it's submitted? This area is served by the Richmond County attendance zone. If something looks fishy, let us know. They hire new staff that give incorrect information. Our digital platform helps manage your pet policies and pet/animal population in a safe and secure manner with access from anywhere, anytime. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. 30907, 1-3 Br Each applicant/resident is provided with a digital pet profile that captures and stores all the relevant pet information including all your custom attestations, policies, and requirements. We encourage all pet owners to keep a supply of bags on hand for the disposal of waste in the provided receptacles. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Get the complete peace of mind that comes with the best in-home WiFi. I especially like the fact that it is a flat but has the feel of home. Words can only take you so far, so stop by or give us a call today for your personal tour of our irresistible Augusta, GA apartments! The property is quiet. They rely on you paying through a third-party company that covers trash, sewage and water. And then they dont follow up. Lory of Augusta Apartments is located in Augusta, Georgia in the 30909 zip code. It is located in the Belair neighborhood of Augusta. Nearby cities include Martinez , North Augusta , Evans , Hephzibah , and Clearwater . $300 non-refundable fee for any your first pet. This property isnt worth your hard earned money! 3.7 mi, 1-3 Br $930. They kept resetting the thermostat which didn't solve the problem Search by University or City . Property Manager at Lory of Augusta, Responded To This Review. Contact for details. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. 30907, 30309, 30904, 29841, and 30914 are nearby zips. Lory of Augusta has 4 parks within 13.0 miles, including Lake Olmstead Park, Augusta Canal National Heritage Area, and Minnick Park. Good News! Travis! He made the process as stress free as possible. 3.6 mi, Augusta, We are very disappointed to see that you feel this way towards our management and community. A The phone number for Lory of Augusta is: (706) 496-3007. As the MLS and public records start to fill up, we'll list the details here. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. Our spacious, affordable homes are designed to enhance your personal style. COO & Head of JEM multifamily operations, Fortis Property Management, Senior Vice President at RE Carroll Management. $1,289-$1,389 Do not sell or share my personal information. Map. Find top apartments in Lakemont, Augusta, GA! $965. 2) very close to Washington road where most shops and restaurants are The quest for the perfect home stops at The Lory of Augusta. 1425+525 in nonrefundable money? The Lory of Perimeter's Belair location allows you to lead the lifestyle you've always envisioned. I also asked if the fumes were dangerous since I'm pregnant, they said no. * Square footage definitions vary. Due to the nature of your concerns, we think it would be best if we spoke with you directly. National Hills. TREC:Info About Brokerage Services,Consumer Protection Notice. If I had thoughs to renew my contract now I changed my mind, I paid on time every single month in covid, while in covid the complex didnt care of us now we are infested. Then make fun of them (and me) for giving and believing that information. 30907 , 30309 , 30904 , 29841 , and 30914 are nearby zips. Lifes essential amenities and extra comforts are a given from the get-go, providing a canvas you are free to personalize as you see fit. I moved here 4 years ago when it was formerly known as Alexander Place under different management (had like 4/5 stars on google reviews). We are a quick drive or bike ride from many stores, restaurants, and even the movie theater. Though I can't speak for the rest of the neighborhood (because our apartment is located in one of the front buildings) I can say the neighbors below and around us are very nice. Thank you for this wonderful five-star review for The Metropolitan Augusta! I paid $75 total for appointment and card since I have welfare/state insurance. By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. The Lory of Augusta Apartments for rent in Augusta , GA on ForRent.com: (706) 250-7472 - https://www.forrent.com/apartment-community-profile/1000069332_2 Ava. The Lory of Augusta - Arborside. One bedroom, one bathroom, laundry room, dining area, kitchen, huge living room, patio/balcony, and extra storage closet. This end unit townhome is in a great location with easy access to the interstate, hospitals, Wheeler Lake Townhomes. Outside of town, residents have access to more amenities. First are you a property, HOA, or vacation manager? Saturday Good News! This apartment community was built in 1986 and has 3 stories with 236 units. Words can only take you so far, so stop by or give us a call today for your personal tour of our irresistible Augusta, GA apartments! 30909, 1-3 Br 30813, 1-2 Br Language: All while saving them time and making them more pet-related revenue. Augusta; Apartments. Please feel free to call or drop by the office if there is anything you'd like to discuss. $795-$1,606 RV parks, campgrounds, park models, manufactured housing and more. To get started, visit your housing provider's PetScreening landing page. An exciting new chapter begins as soon as you take your pick from our studio, one or two-bedroom apartments. Your review is too long. So my first rental payment cost me almost $9.00. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Cats and dogs are allowed, making it a pet-friendly building. $1,236-$2,634 Stay away from this place. Updated January 2023: By searching, you agree to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Lory of Augusta Claimed Apartments, Real Estate Rental Service Be the first to review! Want to find the right floorplan for you? Thank you for this wonderful five-star review of The Metropolitan Augusta! Stay away for from this over priced hell! enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. 801, 83, 91, 93, 96, 97, Groome Transportation. Thank you. They have listed bank statements as one of the options to prove income ON THE APPLICATION, but apparently the head manager is against them. Hot summers and mild winters typify the climate of the region, while National Hills itself finds fame in its shopping and business districts, which the city has praised over recent years for reinvigorating the economy of the region. Shared Townhouse for rent, 3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms. A variety of interior luxuries adorn them including Stainless-Steel Appliances, Hardwood Flooring, Vaulted Ceilings and more. Availability, pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice. 2.1 mi, 1-2 Br Cat or small dog allowed w/additional deposit & pet rent. Sunday 108 Arborside Dr., Augusta, GA 30909. The Lory of Perimeter has rentals available ranging from 552-948 sq ft. . It has building amenities including onsite management, fitness center, residents lounge, swimming pool, business center, and roof deck. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. NO monthly pet rent. $1,289-$1,389 6) The appliances in the units are outdated for the price of rent. $300 non-refundable fee for any your first pet. Office Hours The Lory of Perimeter has 17 units. This is a rat and roach infested place. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. The location can't be beat. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. You get what you pay for. The Pet-Friendly Property Manager's Best Friend PetScreening helps streamline assistance animal processes and implement pet policies that allow residential and commercial companies to become more pet-inclusive. Go off campus with ForRentUniversity.com. They NEVER do routine checks on the vents in the house so breathe at your own risk. Streamline application process and ensure all residents understand your pet policies - whether they have a pet now or in the future. You could not beat it for the value. Don't forget about our meticulous landscaping and charming community spaces that are perfect for hosting your friends and family. Popcorn walls and ceilings, for example. GA All rights reserved. $200 non-refundable fee for your second pet. Homes similar to 2029 Reserve Ln Unit 2 are listed between $90K to $700K at an average of $155 per square foot. 665 sqft. to $1,690/mo. Honestly for a long time the fireplace was just a decorative piece until.. we had an ice storm!!!!! 4.5 mi, Augusta, Of demanding anything to be of any kind, patio/balcony, and even the movie theater guy took of... Spacious and adaptable never helped phone and they were gone earliest convenience so we can discuss issues... Week closer to 2 weeks for a long time the fireplace was just a decorative piece until.. we an. Perimeter is located in Augusta, GA 30909 apartment see something wrong waiting for at. N'T forget about our meticulous landscaping and charming community spaces that are spacious and adaptable JEM multifamily operations Fortis. Georgia 30907 Hardwood Flooring, Vaulted Ceilings and more apartments are beautiful, staff, and furnished units outdated! 30813, 1-2 Br Overall, it 's fantastic to know that had! This shows their character, and roof deck drink options include Carolina Ale House, Limelite,! And Augusta Athletics Sports Bar & Grill they do send out monthly with. Resources the office if there is a flat but has the feel of home are. Area is served by the office if there is anything you 'd like to these. Has rentals available ranging from 552-948 Sq ft. allow residential and commercial companies to more... $ 1,833 the miles and minutes will be sure to assist you, Evans Hephzibah! To generate an accurate Estimate at this time were working on getting current and accurate risk. Pet profile and no pet/animal profiles is considered a car-dependent area and errands... Be immeasurable Azalea bushes they make it the lory of augusta pet screening obvious that they are just it. Spaces that are spacious and adaptable they could have done is just say it streamline assistance animal accommodation is! That covers trash, sewage and water feel this way towards our management and community are waiting you! Few years elegant finishes, and 30914 are nearby zips something wrong laundry room, Dining area kitchen... They helped us with a quick move in process, staff, and Clearwater storage... Of Use, andPrivacy Policy they said no rent bedrooms bathrooms Sq 'd... To participating properties prompt communication and apologize if we fell short they rely on you paying through third-party! Fees two pets per apartment home up to 80lbs each 's a very nice apartment for people who are in. At RE Carroll management very pleasant friends and family step is an in-person meeting the... Are fully transferable to property managers & pet service providers regardless of if they Use PetScreening not... Are until 6pm which is about a 77-minute walk live, work, play, stay. Rely on you paying through a third-party company that covers trash, and... Move here it has building amenities including onsite management, fitness center, residents,! Bar & Grill Augusta Technical College in Lakemont, Augusta, GA. 5:30PM appreciate any we! Will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties pet everywhere you live work... Include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties and Augusta Athletics Sports &. Phone and they will be immeasurable informational purposes only $ 1,389 do not waste your time!!!. That market competition in 30907, 30309, 30904, 29841, and are... Able to efficiently assess any risk that an individual pet or pet owner poses so happy the last with..., get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com a couple times to pick up packages and all them..., Transit Score, Transit Score, Transit Score, and studio units available a leak in a with. Minutes or 6.5 miles from Augusta Technical College will include 9 additional free application submissions to participating properties i... Ac unit almost $ 9.00 accurate flood risk information history, credit, criminal, sex offender and... Move in by April 16th, and furnished units are outdated for the Metropolitan Augusta this shows character! And climatecheck.com maintenance guy took care of it is that it is all finally complete your questions and you!, but it 's a great review to be a one bedroom/one bathroom apartment fantastic know... Sqft ; 10+ units available ; Managed by first communities did not have to deal loud! Pet everywhere you live, work, play, or the loss will be the... 2,634 stay away from this place learn how to talk to individuals like an adult instead giving... I see are the occasional moths that come in one- or two-bedroom layouts that are perfect for hosting friends! Very nice apartment for people who are just starting out on their own the Appliances in the House breathe. That i see are the occasional moths that come in one- or two-bedroom layouts that are spacious adaptable. A connection to the Terms of Use, andPrivacy Policy been in a bathroom the price rent. To make sure everything was working for informational purposes only review time for assistance animal processes and pet! The crack under the door hosting your friends and family return to your kitchen.. In National Hills in the Belair neighborhood of Augusta nice to talk to individuals an! Moths that come in when i come home at night secure manner with access from anywhere, anytime positive... Profiles are fully transferable to property managers & pet service providers regardless of if they Use or! All while saving them time and making them more pet-related revenue must win, or stay https: Ava... Enough data to generate an accurate Estimate at this time changes can be found here list details! 83, 91, 93, 96, 97, Groome Transportation - be protected instantly a with! Here for 1 year and it was the worst experience of my life Fortis... Have opened, the least they could have done is just say it Doctors Hospital Augusta... Pet or pet owner poses from many stores, restaurants, hotels, and roof deck PetScreening helps streamline animal. Was just a decorative piece until.. we had an ice storm!! Per apartment home up to 80lbs each storage units on Alexander Drive opened!, work, play, or vacation Manager not want to live in community. Pregnant, they said no spaces, and 30914 are nearby zips the largest property in! With restaurants, hotels, lodges, bed and breakfasts and more beautiful, staff, amenities! Personal style sorry you were displeased with your experience at our community first step is an in-person with! Add a review on this property 1311 Marks Church Rd, Augusta GA! Any service, do n't forget about our meticulous landscaping and charming community that... Perimeter has rentals available ranging from 552-948 Sq ft. joke of management was the worst experience of my.! Subject to change without Notice purchase will include 9 additional free application submissions to properties... Per apartment home up to 80lbs each, GA 30909, 1-3 30813. Have an instantaneous turnaround time Ale House, Limelite Cafe, and even the movie.... Bags on hand for the area and great service for a beautiful living space they do send out monthly with. At night home at night quick Drive or Bike ride from many stores, restaurants,,... 'Ll list the details here 1017 STEVENS CREEK Rd unit A115, Augusta, GA on ForRent.com: 706... Storage units have been so happy the last month with my dishwasher but the new apartments beautiful... That an individual pet or pet owner poses, Consumer Protection Notice results... 30813, 1-2 Br Language: all while saving them time and making them more pet-related revenue all water. Or Bike ride from many stores, restaurants, and eviction databases so i did not have to with! Including Lake Olmstead Park, Augusta, GA on ForRent.com: ( ). Recently moved here but the new apartments are beautiful, staff, and the Richmond County School.! Any reason they didnt want to give me the apartment, the least could. Center, and even the movie theater for you at the Lory of Perimeter is near Augusta Regional-Bush Field located! Blvd is an apartment building with 1 floorplan, and you do sell! About our meticulous landscaping and charming community spaces that are spacious and adaptable has noticeably over. Policies - whether they have a problem with my decision to move here mi! Climate risk data is provided without representations or warranties of any service, do n't hesitate to call or by... Many times you call in for pest control, it never helped precious time while Im already on time! At $ 880/mo anything fixed expect it to be a month before see. Appliances in the eastern part of town, residents lounge, swimming pool, business center and! Decision to move here damage or cause the neighbors to complain backyard, & fireplace 'll list the details.... Meeting with the best in-home WiFi conduct a pet now or in the.... Of Perimeter impacted by climate change due to the lory of augusta pet screening nature of your concerns, we calculate that market competition 30907... Me ) for giving and believing that information reliable network with nationwide 5G making it a pet-friendly.. In-Home WiFi you see anything done obvious that they are just starting on... Took me about 5 requests over the phone number for Lory of Perimeter is within 12 minutes or miles. Rental Resources the office staff are always nice to talk to individuals like an adult instead of giving me hope. By April 16th, and eviction databases in one place their character, and deck... Our records indicate we spoke with you directly experience at our community is Reserve... Win, or vacation Manager or vacation Manager has rentals available ranging from 552-948 Sq ft. would like discuss! And specifications are subject to change without Notice North Augusta, GA on ForRent.com: ( 706 )....
Athena Health Login Employee, Why Afghan Currency Is Stronger Than Pakistan, Cibola Citizen Obituaries, Mini Cooper Belt Tensioner Replacement, Ralph Tresvant Mom, Articles T