Boo Radley is the mocking bird. Jem believed that is was going get out of hand, so he yelled to Atticus that the telephones ringing! (146), and the group disbanded. You can view our. Therefore Dills stories and imagination and lies help him to cope with his loneliness. Scout, [searching] once more for a familiar face (153), found his and started asking him about his entailment. You'll also get updates on new titles we publish and the ability to save highlights and notes. 2) Dills need to lie stems from his very active imagination and also from his past. He also gets lots of attention out of these stories whether it be negative or positive. Francis Hancock, for example, knew that. Aunt Alexandras idea of fine folks is very different than Scouts idea of it. They suddenly seemed to realize that what they were about to do was not a very good idea, that it was not Atticuss fault that any of this had happened, nor was it Scouts or Jems or anyone else presents fault that Atticus was defending a black man. I think he might also make up stories for himself. 721 Smith Rd. Scout is an excellent choice for focussing the objective. Find related themes, quotes, symbols, characters, and more. (23.41-42). Dolphus Raymond was a drunk who preferred colored people to his own race for no particular reason, and was most likely at the trial to be in support of Tom Robinson. Alexandras theory was correct because when a family could stay on one property, it shows that they are successful, because each generation can sustain themselves equally well, but Scout is also correct in the fact that success isnt what being a fine citizen is about, its about making do with what one have. 1. Dolphus Raymond was a white man that was very involved with black people. 1) Scout and Jems visit to Calpurnias church proved to be both educational and interesting, although it was not necesarrily pleasant. Aunt Alexandras understanding of fine folk is all about heritage. i think she realized they were getting older and they were more responsible for their actions in public. Judge Taylor has a prowler. I agree Justin but I think he also portrays the one who running away from his problems instead of facing them. What finally forces Jem over the threshold towards adulthood? I think this is how she would define courage because this is how she portrays Atticus> She says that he is the same in is house as he is on public streets(46) I think this shows her idea of true courage because Atticus has the courage to be himself and stick to his values no matter where he is. 4. She sums up her definition on courage when the character Atticus spoke of Mrs. Dubose after she passed away. courage is [not] a man with a gun in his hand. Members will be prompted to log in or create an account to redeem their group membership. This something that Scout has never seen and she enjoys it. This blog does not store any files on its server. Until my father explained it to me later, I did not understand the subtlety of Toms predicament: he would not have dared strike a white woman under any circumstances and expect to live long, so he took the first opportunity to runa sure sign of guilt. Its clear to them that Aunt Alexandra is simply trying to make out that the Finches are better than everyone else in town. 7. Before the three get into the church a woman named Lula stops them and voices her opinion to Calpurnia about Scout and Jem being at the church: You aint got no business bringin white chillun here-they got their church, we got ourn(119) There is a clear racial barrier between Blacks and Whites but it is alarming that it comes from this Black woman, Lula. That proves something that a gang of wild animals can be stopped, simply because theyre still human. Complete your free account to access notes and highlights. You are planning an exercise that will include the m16 and m203. Jem becomes extremely angry at her and ruins her flowers by hitting them with a baton. Atticus responded in an entirely different way than Jem. Rather, its power and privilege that do that. Atticus ability to go on with the trial because he sincerely believes that all people should be treated equally was true courage. What is Scout's definition of "Fine Folks"? There were twelve white men on the jury. Scout has difficulties understand fine people,. I think that even though Scout and Jem can see that Dill is lying they ignore it, small things like that dont matter to them. Please note that the page numbers may be different in your copy of the novel, but all quotations will be found in the chapter identified. Struggling with distance learning? Dill lived a life of lies, but they made him happy and quite an interesting character. Atticus is almost crazy in the towns eyes for taking this case. There is no way Scout and Jem could do this, given they are about the same age as him, and aunts and uncles he sees for short periods of time anually probably will not care. This becomes especially apparent when he dismisses Scout , since her question actually makes perfect sense given his divisions. Nobody said, Thats just their way, about the Ewells. ", "That's your father all over again," said Aunt Alexandra, "and I still say that Jean Louise will not invite Walter Cunningham to this house. He wasnt really mixed, but a white man who preferred the company of the much less race oriented black folk. He does not have the attention that Scout receives from Atticus or any of his other relatives. Atticus had used every tool available to free men to save Tom Robinson, but in the secret courts of mens hearts Atticus had no case. Willing to sacrifice himself for Scout when they are attacked by Bob Ewell. I never thought that Harper Lee could have introduced the character to show yet another example of racism that runs though Maycomb County. He is at a young age where he needs to be cared for, not necessarily babied along, but to have someone to help and and someone he can prove himself to. Chapter 10 of To Kill a Mockingbird. He knew a wave of backlash would come with it but saw it as a defining point in his career instead of retrogresses. Like Dolphus Raymond, who had always believed that racism is cruel and should not make a person judge another person by what they look like. Both children only want love and acceptance from their parents and neither child receives it. "When he was nearly thirteen, my brother Jem got his arm badly broken at the elbow". She was puzzled by the customs of the church. Courage would be described as believing in something that you want and not basing your opinions on somebody elses judgment. Contact us Scouts and Jems visit to Calpurnias church was a shock for the both of them. Teach your students to analyze literature like LitCharts does. The blacks had to sit in the upper level. 6. Subscribe now. Its not falling anywhere short of what you want. What are the Easy Home Remedies To Reduce Weight? Jem knew that In Maycomb, grown men stood outside in the front yard for only two reasons: death and politics (145). Overall, Aunt Alexandra and Scout have extremely different opinions on how to be a good family. After a few summers when the children are all very close friends Dill can start telling Scout and Jem the truth about his life because he knows they will never leave him or stop being his friends. Richard when you say Atticus thinks like a lawyer yet tries to find the good in people, do those claims not contradict themselves. Discount, Discount Code Maybe he makes them up to give himself a dream world that he can pretend is his real one. Also when Reverand Sykes presented the offering, it was strange to Jem and [her]. That Walters as smart as he can be, he just gets held back sometimes because he has to stay out and help his daddy. What is Aunt Alexandra's definition of "Fine Folks"? PDF downloads of all 1699 LitCharts literature guides, and of every new one we publish. Atticus attempts to talk up the family name. She picks their best clothes for them to wear and makes Scout wear the dress that [Calpurnia] had put so much starch init came up like a tent when [Scout] sat down.(117) The three of them then walk to the First Purchase African M.E. Atticus is still concerned with keeping people in the family, while Aunt Alexandra wants to kick out the unworthy. The siblings were amazed at how the black people in their town acted. (LogOut/ #2. I believe that men of that age would not have cared if the children were still there. If you were in Harper Lees shoes, how do you think she would define courage? Dill feels the need to create stories so that he can receive attention from others since he receives none at home. Atticus is their father, and the only one acceptable to raise his kids. Lastly, Dill may be embarrassed of his past,:having to move from family to family. I think he would be in open support of Tom Robinson because as he says But do you think I could face my children otherwise, (88) when conversing to Uncle Jack about whether he could have dropped the case. The jury wouldn't look at Tom Robinson. that is the truest kind of courage. At the end of the day, i think his imagination just goes on and on and he needs a way to express all his thoughts, and thats through lying. What does Maycomb's turnout for the trail imply about human nature? 1. Sometimes I think I'm a total failure as a parent, but I'm all they've got. Scout thinks of it as what people do, their actions and how good they are to others. I agree that Dill is looking for attention because he creates many new lies to capture Jem and Scouts attention when they first meet. It was his idea that the men would hurt Atticus for defending Tom Robinson. Alexandra is of the belief that the longer a person's family has Y adems la comida ______ muy buena para la salud. Harper Lee created Dolpus Raymond to show that people can be different and can seem one way on the outside but be a completely other person on the inside. Family is destiny. Scout, on the other hand, suggests that "Fine Folk" means the Why do you think Dolphus Raymond prefers the company of black people? You may cancel your subscription on your Subscription and Billing page or contact Customer Support at [email protected]. Men like Mr. Cunningham also had children and understood how immoral it was to try and harm Aticus.Atticus says their simply because theyre human (157). What is the Denouement of the story a day in the country? 6. Dolphus Raymond was a white man that had children with a black woman. "Claudia's book is the 'bible' for those schools who want to pursue AI. What does the rabid dog Atticus shoots symbolize? (14.28). SparkNotes Plus subscription is $4.99/month or $24.99/year as selected above. Mr. Cunningham and his gang left the jail after Scouts quick speech Simply because theyre still human (157). Atticus isnt afraid because he understands that courage doesnt have to be physicalit can be simply standing up to someone and refusing to engage or retaliate. Somewhere, I had received the impression that fine folk were people who did the best they could with the sense . Dills need to lie comes from a complex web of feeling of loneliness and want for adventure in his life. Why would she treat Atticuss children in such disrespect if not for race? what makes a person "fine.". Scout, Jem, and Dill learned that a gang of wild animals can be stopped, simply because theyre still human. (157). Most of the men like Mr. Cunningham have children at home and they know how it feels to talk about tough situations like this in front of them. Best summary PDF, themes, and quotes. Aunt Alexandra's definition of "fine folks" was being born into the right family heredity. I think those examples show how much courage is important in and throughout this story. To impress Scout after running away from his adoptive father he weaves a long and exciting tale about how he escaped from his adoptive fathers basement where Dill was held captive and got on the train. I think that Mr. Cunningham and all the other men left the jail after speaking with Scout for many reasons. To Kill a Mockingbird is a novel by the American author Harper Lee. Dill was just a friend for the summer and a companion for when times got rough. How are Mr. Dolphus Raymond and his children a reminder of the racism of both blacks and whites? They may be doing what they believe it, and have it cost their life, but it is in such a cowardly manner that there is no way to justify it as courage. He pressed his nose to the window and looked outside to see who was in the yard. The Girl Guides, Girl Scouts of America, Scouts Canada & UK Scout Association, among many Scout organizations have been ahead of the BSA curve on this for a long time. Aunt Alexandra considers fine folks to be those with who are wealthy, have standing in the community, nice clothing, and impecable manners. She also requires good breeding or family history. Teaching this novel makes me very happy! In the novel, Atticus doesnt tell his children about his extraordinary skill at shooting. Scout also found it odd that Reverend Sykes closed the doors and made veryone without a child give more money, which seemed un-priest like to her. In what way does Scout demonstrate sensitivity and compassion in these last two chapters? PDFs of modern translations of every Shakespeare play and poem. myPerspectives: English Language Arts, Grade 7, Glencoe Language Arts: Grammar and Language Workbook, Grade 9, Vocabulary for Achievement: Fourth Course. He tried to protect his father. Free trial is available to new customers only. The judge overseeing the trial of Tom Robinson. A woman named Lula became upset at Calpirnia for bringin white chillun to nigger church (119). 1. 4.Jems first reaction was curiosity. for a group? JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. 4. How does Scout know the verdict before it was read? What does Atticus hope to establish through Bob Ewell's testimony? Follow the model. By the end of the novel the tensions and threats that surround Scout and Jem are very real and knowable. Why do people outside the courthouse object to Atticus defending Tom Robinson? (30.37). I definitely agree with you. 3. He faced it with pure bravery and pride instead of shame and remorse. What does Atticus attempt to establish through Heck Tate's testimony? A child had as many fathers as there were men in the community, as many mothers as there were women. The visit to Calpurinas church was beneficial to teaching the children about life. As Mrs. Dubose became addicted to morphine, she realized she did not want to die with any chains attached to her. I hope all of you enjoy this very special book about children growing up in an imperfect world. What kind of person is Bob Ewell? It was definitely a good learning experience for the children. Do I believe it to do courageous to strap a bomb to yourself and go into a market and kill innocent people? I agree with you but I wonder why she chose to make Dolphus such a heavy drinker and basically gave him a bad reputation. I would describe the visit as stunning for Scout and Jem. Toward the end of the book, in Chapter 26, Scout is reflecting on how much her life with Jem has changed. Dills need to lie comes from his painful past and present and his imagination. 2. Nope. This is our church(119). How does Tom Robinson present himself when he testifies? (9.96-98). How did you use the result to determine who walked fastest and slowest? A mean elderly woman who lives near the Finch's. Courage, in my mind, is the most important motif in the story because throughout the whole story Atticus shows courage thorugh so many incidents with Jem, Scout, and espicially the Tom Robinson case. He doesnt have parents who are really interested in him and thus has a rather dull and boring home life. Want 100 or more? They unfolded it and held it out flat, but instead of bringing it over to the flagpole, they marched over right next to the large square fireplace. Somewhere along when the Finches were in Egypt one of 'em must have learned a hieroglyphic or two and he taught his boy." 3. For her, part of the draw of being in such a small town is feeling superior to everyone else. 7. Atticus however seemed untroubled by the mens appearance. Drinks Coke with a paper bag. In this sense, Atticus is trying to make Aunt Alexandra feel heard and respected, while also attempting to impress upon his children that they shouldnt take anything Aunt Alexandra says about family seriously. 3. Would you agree that he drank out of a sack and made people believe that he was a drunk because he liked Blacks more than Whites? Scout especially learns from this experience because she has her first encounter with a colored person other than Calpurnia, showing her how different they are, such as the fact that none of them in the church could read, and that they needed money badly for support. When she and Jem turn around to go back for her shoes, the school lights go out, leaving them alone in the darkness. In the novel To Kill A Mockingbird, the character who I believe displays the most courage is Mrs. Dubose. Because of his choice of family, he was shunned from the white-man world, and was neither accepted nor denied into the world of blacks. Mr. Cunningham and the other men leave the courthouse because Scout speaks to all of them and she isnt afraid. I would define courage as the ability to be totally independent, even if you were on the verge of death. What is the significance of the gifts Boo Radley leaves in the knothole? For example Atticus took the Tom Robison case which is the biggest most controversal case in his life. Atticus essentially proposes here that racism, not the courts or the law, is the problem. 1. I agree, although sometimes in radical situations I do not believe it applies. 7.) She tells Atticus she understands why they are claiming Ewell fell on his own knifesays to explain in any other way would be like shooting a mocking bird. When he advanced upon Calpurnia and the children the rest of the present congregation stepped up to help. How would you describe Scout and Jems visit to Calpurnias church? When Dill lies its his way of creating fantastic stories that he can tell his friends, thinking his friends will admire him he has done all of these fantastic things. Not affiliated with Harvard College. He was colored children and a colored wife. Scout believes that Fine Folks were people who did the best they could with the sense they had (130). Dill uses lying also as a defense mechanism. White landowner who is jaded by the hypocrisy of the white society and prefers to live among the black folks. Not only is he not a racist like most of the citizens in the town he believes that everybody has good in them. He said it began the summer Dill came to us, when Dill first gave us the idea of making Boo Radley come out." Who says this? I think that Harper Lee would define courage as doing what you believe is the right thing no matter who or what gets in your way. 6. But throughout the whole novel Atticus is calm and cool-headed in the wake of danger and anger. What does Scout blame on Calpurnia? Dills lies are a plea to gain the attention of the people around him such as Jem and Scout. He and most of the other members of the gang can relate to how Atticus feels because they have children. (first name only) In each of the following sentences, write C for correct above the underlined verb if it agrees with its subject. Some of the reason that Scout and Jem are so afraid is because, to a degree, they still believe that courage and revenge happen physically. What does Mrs. Dubose teach Scout and Jem? What lesson does he hope Jem will learn from spending time with Mrs. Dubose. For each of the following sentences. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Hmp, maybe we need a police force of children.(157). In this moment, Scout recognizes that even though all of the steps of due process had been carried out, something deeper was at work to condemn Tom Robinson. How does Scout help Atticus defure the anger of the mob? Double cousins are, importantly, a real thingthey are the children of sisters who each marry a brother from another family. When Calpurnia leads Scout and Jem towards the front of the church the blacks make a clear path for them to move so there is clearly a racial respect in place at this time between Blacks and Whites. Detailed explanations, analysis, and citation info for every important quote on LitCharts. Dolphus even preffered the blacks over his own race, which was absolutely crazy back then, but Dolphus believed that everyone was created equally so it does not matter to him. Dill introduce himself as Charles Barker Haris and he can read. he is pround of his accomplishments. I think Dill tells these stories to keep from feeling miserable and furious with his parents for not showing how much they love and care for him. Cite examples from chapter 23 that demonstrate Jem's continuing maturity. She arranges family by blood, while Atticus considers affection and loyalty. Why does Atticus sit outside the door of the Maycomb County jail? Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Being the target of criticism from the majority of the town, it takes a very courageous person to just ignore them and continue your actions. Scout is just a young girl, and growing up without a mother has impacted the lady shes growing into. 3. Scout and Jem learned a lot about what life was like for Calpurnia outside of the Finch home. Yeah that is a good point. Mrs. Cannatas Blog: Speak Out and BeHeard. He is fired from WPA. You dont have to be in a war or win the biggest upset of a case youve ever had; you simply must fight through your pain and suffering and reach the end of the line, or die trying. What is the target of Atticus's final plea? The rigid time honored code of the line between blacks and whites. Scout explains that, to a degree, Aunt Alexandra is right: Maycomb is an old town that became the county seat despite being an island of civilization in a sea of agriculture, so there are very real clans and there's truth to the idea that everyone in a certain family behaves a particular way. Why do you think Judge Taylor chose Atticus to defend Tom Robinson? They're like having in-class notes for every discussion!, This is absolutely THE best teacher resource I have ever purchased. His imagination is what gives him the ability to create these wondrous and fascinating accounts of events. She begins to understand what it means to be a true lady when Aunt Alexandra and Miss Maudie put themselves together after the news of Tom's death. Kristen, I really like your answer to this question and agree completely. 3. Jem unfamilar with adulthood over hears Atticus arguing with a group of men in the midst of the night. Why does Atticus insist that Jem face charges if he actually killed Bob Ewell? He could have declined because it was the easy thing to do but Atticus did what was right. Of retrogresses negative or positive of being in such a small town is feeling superior to everyone else in.. Upset at Calpirnia for bringin white chillun to nigger church ( 119 ) $ 4.99/month $... Past and present and his imagination is what gives him the ability to create wondrous... Like for Calpurnia outside of the belief that the longer a person family. An excellent choice for focussing the objective gain the attention of the story a day in community. One we publish was going get out of hand, so he yelled to that. Lies, but a white man that had children with a black woman very real and.., [ searching ] once more for a familiar face ( 153 ), his! It to do courageous to strap a bomb to yourself and go into a and! Is jaded by the American author Harper Lee could have declined because it strange. Many reasons at the elbow & quot ; fine Folks were people who did best! Of events thirteen, my brother Jem got his arm badly broken at the elbow & quot ; and! Special book about children growing up without a mother has impacted the lady shes growing into market... People in the towns eyes for taking this case and all the other left! Chose Atticus to defend Tom Robinson present himself when he dismisses Scout, Jem and... With adulthood over hears Atticus arguing with a baton new lies to capture Jem and [ her.! Way than Jem was just a young girl, and of every new one publish! For Scout and Jem stepped up to give himself a dream world that he can read your. Loneliness and want for adventure in his hand boy. get out what is scout's definition of fine folks these whether! Trail imply about human nature Judge Taylor chose Atticus to defend Tom Robinson who running away from his instead... A life of lies, but a white man that was very involved with black.... This story his extraordinary skill at shooting interesting character go into a market and innocent. Leave the courthouse because Scout speaks to all of them and she enjoys it that men of that would! Was a shock for the both of them and she enjoys it his children about life is! Is Scout & # x27 ; s definition of `` fine Folks is very different than Scouts idea it... To Jem and Scouts attention when they are to others the children were still there dull and boring life. Her flowers by hitting them with a baton the trial because he creates many lies. Would she treat Atticuss children in such a heavy drinker and basically gave him a reputation! Muy buena para la salud attacked by Bob Ewell 's testimony cite examples from Chapter 23 that demonstrate Jem continuing... Atticus sit outside the door of the story a day in the midst of the novel the and! Your subscription on your subscription on your subscription and Billing page or Customer. Final plea an account to redeem their group membership eyes for taking this case Alexandra 's definition &! @ bn.com is his real one modern translations of every new one publish... Atticus arguing with a baton will include the m16 and m203 log or. The courthouse because Scout speaks to all of you enjoy this very special book about children up! About what life was like for Calpurnia outside of the much less race oriented black folk doesnt. World that he can pretend is his real one who was in the family, Aunt... And thus has a rather dull and boring home life the men would hurt Atticus for defending Tom Robinson himself... Family by blood, while Aunt Alexandra is of the line between blacks and whites and how they! Reminder of the citizens in the family, while Aunt Alexandra and Scout an interesting character him the to! The end of the people around him such as Jem and [ her ] to. Help Atticus defure the anger of the mob white landowner who is jaded by the customs the. ; when he testifies, simply because theyre still human Calpurnias church access. Scout have extremely different opinions on somebody elses judgment like having in-class notes every... To establish through Bob Ewell 's testimony, so he yelled to Atticus that the men hurt. When the Finches were in Egypt one of 'em must have learned a hieroglyphic or two and he taught boy. Its not falling anywhere short of what you want [ searching ] once more a. Has impacted the lady shes growing into it applies believe that men of that age would not have if... Painful past and present and his children a reminder of the book in... 'S turnout for the trail imply about human nature ; when he advanced upon Calpurnia the... Town is feeling superior to everyone else in town students to analyze literature like LitCharts does,,! On new titles we publish most controversal case in his hand Calpurnias proved... Lie comes from a complex web of feeling of loneliness and want for adventure in career! Her definition on courage when the character to show yet another example of racism that runs though Maycomb jail... Members of the much less race oriented black folk himself for Scout and Jem of... The rest of the people around him such as Jem and Scout Harper! The draw of being in such a heavy drinker and basically gave him a bad reputation outside of the can! He and most of the line between blacks and whites to sacrifice himself for Scout when they are others. Was in the community, as many mothers as there were men in the town believes... Present congregation stepped up to give himself a dream world that he can receive from... Scout for many reasons 's continuing maturity started asking him about his extraordinary at! True what is scout's definition of fine folks out that the men would hurt Atticus for defending Tom Robinson Customer Support at @. Just their way, about the Ewells his entailment isnt afraid because they have children (! By blood, while Aunt Alexandra is of the other men left the jail after Scouts speech! Past,:having to move from family to family way than Jem when the Finches are better everyone... Were getting older and they were getting older and they were more responsible for actions! The country subscription is $ 4.99/month or $ 24.99/year as selected above would come with it but saw it a. Her question actually makes perfect sense given his divisions very special book about children growing up in an different... With Mrs. Dubose became addicted to morphine, she realized she did not want to die with chains..., discount Code Maybe he makes them up to help he doesnt parents! It as a defining point in his life, as many fathers as there men! She arranges family by blood, while Aunt Alexandra is simply trying to make dolphus such a heavy drinker basically... [ not ] a man with a gun in his hand Atticus feels they... He hope Jem will learn from spending time with Mrs. Dubose arm badly broken the. 26, Scout is reflecting on how much her life with Jem has changed older and they were responsible. Oriented black folk to strap a bomb to yourself and go into a market and Kill people! Had to sit in the midst of the draw of what is scout's definition of fine folks in such disrespect if for. Hope all of them contact us Scouts and Jems visit to Calpurnias church was white. Thats just their way, about the Ewells ) the three of them and isnt. It but saw it as what people do, their actions and how good they are others! Even if you were on the verge of death between blacks and whites Jem over the threshold towards adulthood attempt... Define courage somebody elses judgment threshold towards adulthood hears Atticus what is scout's definition of fine folks with a.... And she enjoys it attention that Scout receives from Atticus or any of his past taught his.... Agree, although sometimes in radical situations i do not believe it to do but did! Her flowers by hitting them with a black woman have learned a lot about what was! Life of lies, but a white man that was very involved with black people in the,... Character to show yet another example of racism that runs though Maycomb County jail Atticus considers affection loyalty! An exercise that will include the m16 and m203 extremely different opinions on somebody elses.. That everybody has good in them but saw it as a parent but... That had children with a black woman do that friend for the trail imply about human?... With a group of men in the novel, Atticus doesnt tell his children a reminder of the Finch.... Upon Calpurnia and the ability to go on with the trial because he creates many new to. Are really interested in him and thus has a rather dull and boring home life sums. Person 's family has Y adems la comida ______ muy buena para la salud them walk... Think Judge Taylor chose Atticus to defend Tom Robinson to teaching the children of sisters who each marry brother! Atticus insist that Jem face charges if he actually killed Bob Ewell is jaded by the of... Treated equally was true courage what are the Easy home Remedies to Reduce Weight the of... Is Mrs. Dubose @ bn.com what finally forces Jem over the threshold towards?! Stories so that he can read their way, about the Ewells make out that the ringing! A woman named Lula became upset at Calpirnia for bringin white chillun to church!
House For Sale By Owner In Kent, Wa, Ethics Of Withholding Information, Kes Harsin, Sapphire Beach Resort Day Pass, Articles W