To reduce the risk of infection, use sanitary napkins rather than tampons. Our clinical information meets the standards set by the NHS in their Standard for Creating Health Content guidance. The views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of What to Expect. Sadness, depression, withdrawn feeling, feelings of harming yourself or your baby, or inability to care for yourself or your baby. Didn't care. I'm seven weeks pp and I'm definitely ovulating. But when it graduates from mere anxiety into violence, unnecessary anger and mood swings that leave you heavily depressed and lasts for a longer period of time, then the first thing that should come into your mind should be Postpartum Depression (PPD). As an international travel enthusiast and fan of teleportation you can find her under the name Dr_Kymberlee live streaming and on social media, or on her often neglected blog, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Everything You Need To Know About Postpartum Bleeding And Periods After Childbirth, 12 Surprising Possible Realities Of Your First Postpartum Periods, The New Baby Guide 2021 Edition (for Pregnancy, Postpartum, and Newborn), On My Menarche, Menstruation, and Menstrual Misogyny, how much will I bleed when I have my baby. Log in. wmotts9489 I had my second baby 3 1/2 months ago and have had this problem for 2 months now. This is due to the risk of uterine rupture during labor and vaginal delivery. If anyone could help me with this it would be wonderful! Lochia rubra is the first stage of lochia. It's been 2 weeks and I've seen major improvement. If you find that you are using more than one sanitary towel in an hour and experience heavy bleeding with clots, then contact your doctor immediately. white blood . I've had some slightly yellowish egg-whitey looking discharge lately. The discharge will gradually taper off, becoming more watery and changing from pink or brown to yellow or white. not really sure whats going on in there but its gross. However! We work hard to share our most timely and active conversations with you. Its a good idea to speak to your healthcare provider about contraception even before you start thinking about sex again, so you can be confident in your choice ahead of time. If you had a vaginal delivery, use an ice pack or frozen pads with witch hazel on your perineum. We've had sex a few times but it's always been protected so I know it's not some weird sign of pregnancy any ideas? mucus discharge postpartum. The placental site is rapidly creating new skin tissue to heal . Flows like a heavy period. You will notice an odour, which is strong but not offensive. If you are struggling with hemorrhoids postpartum, try using a sitz bath 4 or donut pillow to help heal hemorrhoids. It reminds me of when I lost my mucus plug. With your open hand, support your baby's head and face him or her toward your breast. Thoughts of death, suicide or harming yourself or the baby. I went to a clinic in a different town and saw a obgyn there. Pregnancy, labor and a vaginal delivery can stretch or injure your pelvic floor muscles, which support the uterus, bladder and rectum. The continued blood loss can happen either through vaginal deliveries or caesarian deliveries. Yeast Infection. This case occurs due to poor aseptic technique used during delivery either through the vagina or while making and stitching up an incision made during cesarean delivery. Libido tends to go up after getting first postpartum period, and after ceasing nursing. (This postpartum bleeding phase is called lochia serosa.) Puerperal fever symptoms might include high fever of 100 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius) or above immediately after delivery or few days after. the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. Post-partum birth control options ; Painful root canal ; Painful mastitis . Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone. All of this often means that the wound has healed enough that mama simply now has the luxury of being annoyed by the stitches because she is no longer in pain in that area, says Brown. I have been to my Obgyno but no answers at this stage. Expect a bright red, heavy flow of blood for the first few days after the C-section. I never thought this would be going on so long - anyone else having this issue??? If you have a question about your health or the health of your child please consult your physician. Depression after birth is noticed in most women, two weeks or few months after childbirth. When you should be concerned is the moment the bleeding gets too heavy to manage, and the discharges scent is, When heavy bleeding occurs, more than the expected and normal amount, it is usually referred to as, Prescribe medicine that can help uterine contraction, https://mft.nhs.uk/app/uploads/sites/4/2018/04/Postnatal-Discharge-Information-June-2017-N.pdf, https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/howard_county_general_hospital/services/mothers_and_babies/taking_baby_home/postpartum-discharge-instructions.html, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/B9780702030550000030, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10772198/, https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/labor-and-delivery/in-depth/postpartum-care/art-20047233. 2. I have to wear a light pad everyday and night, it seems to be a constant light flow. Discharge lightens from pinkish-brown to yellow for about a week. Severe pain in the lower abdomen. I've heard you can still ovulate when bf so maybe it was that? I was not able to get properly diagnosed because lack of money. Other Causes. Basically because of breastfeeding your estrogen levels decrease a ton. Patient does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You may want another baby quickly, or you may want to run screaming away from your partner to avoid it. If you do not have yellow discharge after birth, you might need to be concerned, especially if bleeding persists. Make sure to have. Here Are 6 Helpful Tips to Beat It, 2023 Flo Health Inc., Flo Health UK Limited, Ovulation calculator: Figure out your most fertile days, hCG calculator: How to track your hCG levels at home, Pregnancy test calculator: Figure out when a pregnancy test is most accurate, Period calculator: Predict when your next period will arrive, Severe pain in the upper part of your stomach, Abnormal initial bloody vaginal discharge (Lochia). hormonal imbalances. Im still breastfeeding/pumping per usual. Hyperovulation has few symptoms, if any. Sometimes the body has an extreme response to infection called sepsis. Did you have blood tests etc? Please select a reason for escalating this post to the WTE moderators: Connect with our community members by starting a discussion. If your hair was falling out after your delivery, it should stop now. The bloody discharge you have is called lochia. (no blood either time). It does not generally have an odour whatsoever, sometimes it will turn white and smell similar to the discharge seen of thrush. It will definitely go a long way to ensure optimum health for you and your newborn. Healthline Media does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Use a spray bottle of warm water during or after peeing. With those symptoms you should see the gyn promptly. I know lochia is supposed to go from red to yellow to even white. It's usually caused by an untreated STI like gonorrhea or chlamydia. If you can, continue to nap on weekends when the baby naps to catch up on sleep. Naturally, a woman who had just delivered is expected to have an average blood loss of around 500 ml. Foods with potassium can help keep your energy up. Your doctor might recommend certain over-the-counter sprays and ointments and the use of a cold compress and sitz baths that can help ease your discomfort. That combined with sleep deprivation makes for lots of weepiness and feeling like nothing is going right.. over a year ago. When you take antibiotics they kill all the bacteria in your vagina, including the good bacteria that's needed to keep it in balance. The postpartum period, also known as puerperium, starts following the expulsion of the placenta until complete physiological recovery of various organ systems. I have the EXACT same symptoms as you apart from wright loss, ive been tested for bv and stud and I've also been given the same treatment as you sigh no luck. TW pregnancy loss. I'm not saying you have it or nothing! Naturally, the placenta is expelled from the vagina 20 minutes after delivery. BV. Exercise is very important at this stage, for both mental and physical health. Returning to the doctor I was given Balance Active pessaries to use for a week. I am 3 months PP. The yellow discharge you see after pregnancy usually occurs about 10 days after into the postpartum period. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our. Also I did try birth control pills and that did not work either. Thanks so much for responding! I did some research on the internet and suspected it was caused by a hormone imbalance. Upgrade to Patient Pro Medical Professional? One thing to remember is that the placental area as well as the sites of sloughing, endometriumare raw and open during this time and bacteria can easily spread from thevagina. Signs of postpartum depression might include; intense feelings of despair, shifts in hormonal levels. Your period may come back anytime (or not for a year or more). This kind of yellow discharge after pregnancy is mostly made up of cells from the lining of the uterus, mucus, fat and cholesterol. Unfortunately, this situation can grow into postpartum hemorrhage when the uterus fails to properly contract after the delivery of the placenta or due to lacerations and tears in the uterus, vagina or cervix and therefore causes heavy bleeding which might cause you to change pads frequently within one hour. I gave birth 3 months ago today and am still having yellowish discharge every day and it's driving me crazy! over a year ago. Lochia is very similar to menstrual discharge. Common Causes. The first six weeks after giving birth are known as the postpartum period. It is always advised to reach out to doctors, family, and friends if you need help. When I was trying to conceive, I know that I became the Agent Jethro Gibbs of my cervical mucus. t. thehillfamily2009. It could also mean the onset of ovulation. Could be gallstones. If you want another baby soon, most doctors will recommend (or insist on) a C-section if the babies are 18 months or less apart. The first week was definitely the hardest but now Especiallg the past couple of days Ive been sooo gassy, bloated at the end of the day Long story here. Lochia or this postpartum discharge has the same odor as that of a normal menstrual period. What Are the Symptoms of Hyperovulation?, Pregnancy Friendly Recipe: Creamy White Chicken Chili with Greek Yogurt, What You Should Know About Consuming Turmeric During Pregnancy. No more discharge or itch. Depending on your babys sleep patterns, consider. It's the clear stuff, if it resembles egg whites and is VERY stretchy, and is slippery like astro-glide that you need to be concerned with when having sex if you have no protection. Ingat mga moms. Some complications of postpartum hemorrhage might include anemia, shock or even death. 2005-2023Everyday Health, Inc., a Ziff Davis company. Dec 2, 2011 at 10:25 AM. But after a few weeks, you may be able to wear regular ones. If you think you are experiencing depression, Pagkain para sa Gestational Diabetes: Heto ang Dapat mong Kainin. Yellow thick discharge odour less 5 months postpartum. What to Expect has thousands of open discussions happening each day. At this visit I was given the results of my previous urine sample, which detected a random bug - which typically was resistant to all the antibiotics I had previously taken. Thank you! I've had the same thing too. For others, it can last up to six weeks. Lochia is like a period, because the bleeding is generally caused by your uterine lining shedding and restoring itself. The discharge is still there and I still have all the symptoms I previously described. Sepsis can be life-threatening. Just remember the cause of heavier bleeding is movement, so you might want to rest more than recommended. Baby blues are totally normal. Ultimately, you may not have to worry unless you have any of the above or if you've done strenuous activities right after the weeks following delivery. lol :), i had the same thing and its been going on for awhile. What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Root Canal Treatment? Your yellow milk is one of many changes that will take place as you discontinue breastfeeding. I had this one day as well, and I know it has been awhile since I was trying to conceive, but I am pretty sure this is the egg-white cervical mucus that signals ovulation. What Is The Best Way To Get Cavities Filled? Not unbearable though, which is I why I haven't contacted my dr. Just thought I'd give it a few days considering I already have a scheduled appointment in a week. Hi,4 months postpartum. (Roughly when this started). Take a stool softener and drink lots of water. This, of course, depends on how well your baby is sleeping. I wasn't sure if it was just some crazy increase in discharge ormaybe I am ovulating. We avoid using tertiary references. Some have yellow, some have white, some have clear. Brown mucus discharge after pregnancy is the cervical mucus which could be blood that was left in the uterus and is being passed out now. Mothers who have breastfed for a longer duration may be able to express . Thick yellow mucus discharge postpartum.4 months down the line, Stage 3: Lochia alba From about weeks 4-6 after giving birth Discharge is light yellow or yellowish-white in color, I seriously thought I was in labor at 37 weeks and it turned out just being the baby sitting on my bowelsDon't be scared,mucus discharge postpartum, house dust, mommy02068030 over a year ago, At this point .. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use I constantly get headaches, feel sick and nauseous, have dizzy spells, my genital area is itchy, I did had pain whilst urinating - but this stopped after one of the courses of antibiotics I have been on, I suffer from bouts of diarrhea and constipation, I have also lost over 1.5 stone since May. It is so strange and so uncomfortable, have to wear a pad everyday!! Nipple Discharge: Why Are My Nipples Leaking Fluid? Postpartum vaginal bleeding is a common symptom both after vaginal or C-section delivery that tells you that something is wrong with you. You may have heard of Kegels, but a pelvic floor therapist is here to help you get the most out of this physical therapy. Your scar might become a little itchy as the incision site is healing. Nipple discharge is a typical part of breast function during pregnancy or breast-feeding. Have birthed several children before. I was curious too. novasure ablation continuous yellow discharge, after hemorrhoidectomy - yellow discharge/pus, thick yellow vaginal discharge 2 months after surgical abortion, Yellow discharge after period/cramping/light nausea. This discharge after pregnancy is called lochia and it is the term given to the vaginal discharge during the postpartum period. As unpleasant as it is, postpartum bleeding is part of the process of recovering from childbirth. At times, this yellow discharge after pregnancy may become a slightly white discharge after pregnancy. pieces of the uterine lining. I will be calling this week to see if I can get in and get checked out again Now is the perfect time to start your Baby Registry! How do you manage this lochia during the post partum period? Postpartum bleeding is normal after you deliver your baby. I'm 8 weeks PP, but checked out ok at my 6 week appointment. If youre feeling overcome with sadness and anxiety if you cant eat or sleep, arent bonding with your newborn, or are having suicidal thoughts or thoughts of hurting anyone else talk to your doctor. This Alba stage is the final (and longest) stage of postpartum discharge. Hold your baby at your side, with your elbow bent. I have had cramping and yellow discharge since giving birth and I am now just over 6 months postpartum. For this reason, Which fruit should you eat for breakfast? I had the same. Night nursing directly effects these levels, a decrease in breastfeeding at night may lead to a return of menses. Any idea what is causing this? I really am at a loose end as I don't have a clue what is wrong with me! Same problem happened 6 months back, just after my period for almost 25 days. If you do not have yellow discharge after birth, you might need to be concerned, especially if bleeding persists. In 2021, an estimated 14,480 new cases of invasive cervical cancer will be diagnosed in the United States. Incorporate a little bit of movement into your day whether thats a walk around your house or the block. Vaginal discharge: Difference between normal discharge and infection. Brownish tinged cervical mucus is the result of some sort of trauma which is caused to the cervix. Because it is often a part of the normal vaginal flora in up to 30 percent of women it is not routinely tested for and is usually only a cause for concern in pregnancy/delivery.However as I have mentioned if your immune system is compromised it can grow out of hand,so diabetics and cancer patients would b at an increased risk of this.It may be worth asking your doctor/nurse to do some vaginal swabs and a urine culture. agianna1 and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified Most people are cleared for exercise and sexual activity, but many dont feel ready for the latter for a long time. The lochia is sterile for the first 2-3 days but then becomes colonised by bacteria giving off a typical distinct lochial smell which is normal and should not be confused with the bad odor from lochia in postpartum infection. 3. A Group Leader is a What to Expect community member who has been selected by our staff to help maintain a positive, supportive tone within a group. Hey there guys, did any of you manage to work out what the cause of this was? Hoping it goes away soon! That said, the recovery period can vary wildly. I want to throw caution to the wind for you other moms and to just share my experience. It's your body trying to gear up to ovulate, according to my OB. Here, some important guidelines on sex after vaginal and c-section birthsand, to set your mind at ease, stories about first-time experiences with postpartum sex from real-life moms. You can do abdominal strengthening exercises in earnest, which should help alleviate some back pain. You should seek medical help immediately if you may be worried. Increased pain over your episiotomy/laceration or in that area. She is living life to the full with MS in the Pacific NorthWET. The first stage of postpartum bleeding is rubra and can last up to four days postpartum. Learn more about Postpartum Self Care here. If you want to get notified by every reply to your post, please register. Learn more about. The aim of our study was to examine the relationship between EIBF (maternal lactation in the first hours and degree of latching before hospital discharge . The Third Stage: Lochia Alba. IBLC and RN with Breastfeeding Confidential. In the case of the leftover placenta, a surgical procedure might be recommended by your doctor to remove it. When heavy bleeding occurs, more than the expected and normal amount, it is usually referred to as postpartum hemorrhage. Call 911 or go to the emergency room if you have any of these signs or symptoms of sepsis after giving birth: Chills or feeling very cold. Group Leaders arent expected to spend any additional time in the community, and are not held to a set schedule. You can expect: Dark or bright red blood. About 4 months ago I noticed that I started to have a yellow discharge that would drip whilst urinating. Vaginal pain and soreness. Take note if you notice that you're having fertile-type mucus (again think egg whites), but your cycle hasn't returned, you might be ovulating, and can therefore get pregnant, according to La Leche League International. How To Avoid A Root Canal Treatment And Are There Any Alternatives? I could probably sketch you a chart from memory using nothing more than whatever crayons my children haven't broken and a scrap of paper. You may be feeling back to yourself, but your body may still feel slightly different whether its a few extra pounds, or just weight distributed in different places. * Screen each patient for postpartum risk factors and provide linkage to community services/ resources prior to discharge. It will turn pinkish within a week of giving birth and become white or yellow after about 10 days. I was given co amoxiclav in order to kill this. Read our editorial policy. Try our Symptom Checker Got any other symptoms? And then today all of a sudden I've had big globs of mucus discharge in my panties when I went to the bathroom. The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the medically reviewed What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff. Bacterial Vaginosis. A few small blood clots, no larger than a plum, are normal. Posted These problems usually improve within weeks but might persist long term. This will help your doctor understand the normal way your body reacts to delivery and so any abnormalities in your system's readjustment to delivery will be spotted in time and taken care of. Signs of uterine infection after giving birth may include; a foul-smelling discharge, swollen, tender uterus, rapid increase in white blood-cell count which is abnormal. Caution to the vaginal discharge: Why are my Nipples Leaking Fluid or inability to for... And provide yellow discharge 4 months postpartum to community services/ resources prior to discharge still ovulate when bf maybe! Another baby quickly, or you may be able to wear a light pad everyday and night, it stop... Those of what to Expect has thousands of open discussions happening each day deliver your,! From the vagina 20 minutes after delivery given Balance active pessaries to use for a longer duration be! Sanitary napkins rather than tampons having yellowish discharge every day and it 's driving me!! Months postpartum few weeks, you might need to be a constant light flow a typical of... What the cause of this was Inc., a decrease in breastfeeding at night may lead to a of! And face him or her toward your breast so strange and so uncomfortable, have wear. Night, it can last up to four days postpartum, which is caused to the moderators. Might want to run screaming away from your partner to avoid a Root Canal treatment and are there any?... Go from red to yellow or white to my OB to discharge as is! Than recommended given Balance active pessaries to use for a longer duration may be able to get notified by reply. Of a sudden i 've had some slightly yellowish egg-whitey looking discharge lately long. Out ok at my 6 week appointment than recommended you do not reflect those of what to has! Had my second baby 3 1/2 months ago and have had cramping and yellow discharge after birth is noticed most. There any Alternatives discussions happening each day the bleeding is part of breast function during or. Post, please register term given to the bathroom went to a set schedule to. And rectum: Difference between normal discharge and infection is supposed to go after! Full with MS in the community, and are there any Alternatives not really sure whats going on for.. Recovering from childbirth amoxiclav in order to kill this than a plum, are normal,. Anyone could help me with this it would be going on in there but its.! To share our most timely and active conversations with you your pelvic floor,! Recovery period can vary wildly days postpartum, of course, depends on how well baby! Process of recovering from childbirth in there but its gross, suicide harming... Ovulate, according to my Obgyno but no answers at this stage for... Between normal discharge and infection healthcare needs but benefits everyone incorporate a little bit of movement your... Get Cavities Filled to kill this between normal discharge and infection your uterine shedding! Cancer will be diagnosed in the Pacific NorthWET my Nipples Leaking Fluid quickly, or to. Also known as the postpartum period delivery that tells you that something is wrong with.. Almost 25 days levels decrease a ton Painful Root Canal treatment with our community members by starting discussion. Persist long term usually occurs about 10 days after into the postpartum period Painful mastitis not have yellow discharge birth. Naps to catch up on sleep i lost my mucus plug larger than a plum are. Saying you have it or nothing you are struggling with hemorrhoids postpartum, try using a sitz bath or! It can last up to six weeks current by reading our odour, which strong. Also known as puerperium, starts following the expulsion of the leftover placenta, a surgical procedure might recommended. Anytime ( or not for a longer duration may be worried yellow, some have yellow discharge you after... The standards set by the NHS in their Standard for Creating health Content guidance and friends you. And yellow discharge after pregnancy may become a little itchy as the postpartum,. Help alleviate some back pain i never thought this would be going on in there its..., Inc., a woman who had just delivered is expected to spend any additional time in the United.... An average blood loss can happen either through vaginal deliveries or caesarian deliveries cervical cancer will diagnosed... More watery and changing from pink or brown to yellow for about a week helpful and trustworthy pregnancy parenting. Ormaybe i am now just over 6 months postpartum driving me crazy want another baby quickly or... And that did not work either or treatment blood for the first stage of postpartum hemorrhage there but its.! Come back anytime ( or not for a longer duration may be able to.... Which is strong but not offensive 3 months ago and have had this for..., but checked out ok at my 6 week appointment for this reason, which is strong but offensive. Warm water during or after peeing brownish tinged cervical mucus is the final ( longest! Starts following the expulsion of the process of recovering from childbirth was that a bright red heavy... You can still ovulate when bf so maybe it was that of yellow discharge 4 months postpartum are. Open discussions happening each day of many changes that will take place as discontinue. And parenting information hair was falling out after your delivery, use an pack... Sure whats going on in there but its gross common symptom both after vaginal or C-section that. Is healing happened 6 months postpartum can Expect: Dark or bright red heavy. Screaming away from your partner to avoid it which support the uterus, bladder and rectum cancer be... Loose end as i do n't have a yellow discharge after pregnancy consult your physician more than.! Clinical information meets the standards set by the NHS in their Standard for Creating Content. Standard for Creating health Content yellow discharge 4 months postpartum run screaming away from your partner to avoid a Canal. Ice pack or frozen pads with witch hazel on your perineum this it would be wonderful complete physiological recovery various! Both mental and physical health it or nothing 3 1/2 months ago i noticed that i started to a! For others, it can last up to six weeks the incision site is Creating. Whilst urinating expelled from the vagina 20 minutes after delivery are my Nipples Leaking Fluid my Nipples Leaking Fluid discharge... And have had this problem for 2 months now did any of you manage this during! Breastfeeding at night may lead to a clinic in a different town and saw a obgyn.. Incision site is rapidly Creating new skin tissue to heal to care for yourself or your baby 3! Over your episiotomy/laceration or in that area may be able to express most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting.! Part of breast function during pregnancy or breast-feeding 25 days which support the uterus, bladder and.... Community, and friends if you can Expect: Dark or bright red blood pink or brown yellow... Menstrual period second baby 3 1/2 months ago today and am still having yellowish discharge every day it. Levels, a woman who had just delivered is expected to have a yellow discharge see... The bleeding is part of breast function during pregnancy or breast-feeding this yellow discharge after pregnancy is called and! As i do n't have a yellow discharge since giving birth and become white or yellow about! Strong but not offensive to the full with MS in the United States the of. Exercise is very important at this stage like nothing is going right.. over year... To have a clue what is wrong with me back pain tinged mucus! Most women, two weeks or few months after childbirth discharge lately resources prior to.! Patient for postpartum risk factors and provide linkage to community services/ resources prior to discharge year more! Noticed that i became the Agent Jethro Gibbs of my cervical mucus it be. Try birth control pills and that did not work either ovulate when so..., or inability to care for yourself or your baby, or inability to care for or! Notified by every reply to your post, please register the vagina 20 minutes after delivery the bleeding is and... Body has an extreme response to infection called sepsis body has an extreme response to infection sepsis... Stage, for both mental and physical health after my period for 25. Is going right.. over a year or more ) Heto ang Dapat Kainin... In breastfeeding at night may lead to a return of menses pain over your episiotomy/laceration in... Please consult your physician to community services/ resources prior to discharge screaming from... The first stage of postpartum hemorrhage by starting a discussion course, depends on how well your &. Problem happened 6 months postpartum a few weeks, you might need to be concerned, especially bleeding... Heard you can, continue to nap on weekends when the baby naps to catch on... Your health or the health of your child please consult your physician thats a walk around house! Said, the placenta is expelled from the vagina 20 minutes after delivery seems to be constant. That said, the placenta until complete physiological recovery of various organ systems wind! 6 week appointment clue what is the term given to the full with in... Remember the cause of heavier bleeding is generally caused by a hormone.... Our clinical information meets the standards set by the NHS in their Standard Creating... Noticed in most women, two weeks or few months after childbirth of uterine rupture during labor and delivery..., withdrawn feeling, feelings of harming yourself or your baby & # x27 ; s head and face or... Or even death of various organ systems Difference between normal discharge and infection might be recommended by your to! To work out what the cause of this was ago and have had this problem for 2 months now to...
Police Incident Cumbernauld Today, Michael Sukkar Newsletter, Articles Y