A delicious meal gets the festivities going, and the sound of clinking glasses provide you and your new love ample opportunities for newlywed kisses. Justine and Erin flawlessly helped to create our perfect day. Our wedding weekend, both Kyle and Justine were cool, calm and collected. A list of first class caterers will be provided for you. Read the latest reviews for Smithville Mansion in Mount Holly, NJ on WeddingWire. I cannot say enough WONDERFUL things about smithville and their team. They helped me during the planning process and made everything so simple. Email [email protected] for more information. We got so many compliments on what a unique and beautiful venue/location. Why You Should Get Bridal Portraits Taken ASAP. Just 25 minutes from Atlantic City and steeped in tradition since 1787, this lovely inn will create wedding memories for years to come. 3% discount for WeddingWire couples. If you are experiencing problems with making a reservation online, please send an email to [emailprotected]. Youre going to love Brian and Vanessas wedding at the Smithville Mansion! For more information about celebrating your wedding in one of our parks, please contact: Did you have your wedding at one of our venues? Diana Senatore. You're going to love Brian and Vanessa's wedding at the Smithville Mansion! Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Lopez, Mother of the Bride. Smithville Mansion, New Jersey Engagement Session: Scott and Rebecca. . It was the happiest day of our lives!!! The ceremony was outside right next to the lake which was a beautiful setting. Justine and Kyle answered my emails within 24 hours, and made sure to have an answer for all of my questions. Contact: [email protected] for information concerning any Teas scheduled for 2023. This rustic 2 bedroom suite and ensuite bath is around 700 sq ft. One bedroom has a king bed and the other a queen bed. All Rights Reserved. . It was beautifully captured by Cathie and Al of BG Productions Photography and Videography. . According to whitecastleandcupcakes.com, the wedding package starts at $130 for daytime events and $178 to $185 for evening events. We are so lucky! This historic dining hall was built circa 1978 and has been serving the Galloway community ever since. 8 hours: $1000: $1500: $250: $350: Event Tent, Rose Garden & Mansion Grounds: 6 p.m. - 10 p.m . Our family and friends had a wonderful time and couldn't say enough about the venue and the people. The wedding coordinators at the Smithville Inn, Ashely and Kyle, both went above and beyond to make sure our day went perfectly! Read reviews, view photos, see special offers, and contact Smithville Mansion directly on The Knot. Estate/Mansion Lanes' Bend 24 miles from Smithville, TN Capacity: 150. Then we had an after party at Fred and Ethels, also just a short walk away so most of us didnt have to drive. Laurel Garden Club of NJ. I highly recommend holding your wedding at The Smithville Inn! The scenic view dining areas looking out on Lake Meone, private dining rooms with fireplace and formal banquet and wedding facilities coupled with our attention to detail services will make your dining, banquet or wedding event a night to remember. Chantillon-DeMenil Mansion is an intimate wedding venue that blends elegance with history and Victorian ambiance. I wish I could be stuck in a time loop for that day so I could relive it over and over again. We didnt have to worry about a thing, thanks to Kyle, Justine, and their teams professionalism, positive attitude, and go with the flow personalities. Exclusive discount. If I had to do this day all over again I wouldnt change a thing. Smithville Mansion will be reopening Sunday, May 1, 2022 for Tours . If we could do it all over, we would choose the smithville over and over and over again. Their vendor recommendations were spot on and we are so glad we used their vendor list to make our selections. February 26, 2018. . If you've been following my work, you've probably noticed this location pop up quite a few times- Historic Smithville Mansion in Mount Holly, New Jersey . There were endless options for pictures. Smithville is a wonderful area to have a wedding. Please tell us how it went! Smithville Inn. The food was AMAZING! We couldnt be more grateful THANK YOU!!!! Christmas parlor decorations by the Mt. The Friends of the Mansion at Smithville is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group dedicated to the preservation and conservation of the Smithville Mansion, Annex, and Schoolhouse located at 803 Smithville Road, Eastampton, New Jersey. I wanted something rustic, without being a barn, something romantic, without being gaudy, and something simple, without being boring. They did an amazing job bringing all of my visions to life. I was planning from 3 1/2 hours away. Delicious food, accommodating staff, and flexible management til the very end. Starting at $3,810 for 50 Guests. A large dance floor is included with space for guests to mingle and have fun. The record speed on the railway was 4.5 minutes, and the average trip took 6-7 minutes. Great for wedding planning! Frequently Asked Questions. They can also provide a number of rental items including decorations, furniture, and more. Wedding Venues Southern New Jersey Mansions Southern New Jersey. Selkirk. Explore our many options below. I highly recommend having your wedding at the Smithville Inn. Or, for a more romantic experience, plan a stay at The Colonial Inn, an adults-only bed and breakfast with lakefront views and luxurious amenities such as double soaking tubs, steam showers . The staff was professional. They truly know what they are doing at this venue and will not disappoint. Thank you again!! We wanted something rustic but not over the top rustic and still classy and this was just it. They added personalized touches throughout their entire day, from the lace tambourines (instead of bubbles) during the ceremony exit to the homemade candles and Love Tea favors given to guests. employee of the venue, owner of the venue, photographer). The coordinators, Justine and Erin, and the entire staff was so helpful and supportive during the planning process and the day of. The Historic Smithville Inn is a venue for your wedding located in the heart of Smithville. We came in the day before to drop off a lot of decor and she set everything up perfectly. Couples can choose to host their ceremony outdoors on the grounds of the estate, taking advantage of its scenic surroundings and the stately facade of the house. Boasting picturesque views of the Colorado River Valley and elegantly decorated event spaces, this family-run. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. They offer several wedding packages to suit a wide range of styles and budgets. The Burlington County Prison Museum is a national historic landmark that was designed by renowned architect Robert Mills and completed in 1811. We are located in Historic Smithville, New Jersey, Mon - Sat, 11:30am to 9pm We got married at the Smithville Inn on 9/7. At the reception I felt like having pasta, which was not a meal selection that I had chosen and they made me a plate! Smithville Wedding Venues. The exceptional wait staff, chefs, and event planners are here to make every part of your wedding day or private event run smoothly and efficiently. The Smithville Inn offers a beautiful view of Lake Meone as well as the rolling countryside of Southern New Jersey. Justine was very easy to get in contact with whenever we had questions and extremely helpful. They even boxed up some of our cocktail hour food in addition to our dinners for us which we enjoyed the next day. The entire staff was warm, friendly and attentive. We loved going through the town for pictures with our bridal party and the ceremony space outside overlooking the pond was gorgeous. The Ivy Lane Estate offers a number of services that encourage couples to elevate their event. How should I dispose of my used syringes? There is plenty of space in the dining area for your guests to dance the night away. 03/17/2023 , Eastampton. The venue features a helipad, allowing to-be-weds to touch down and walk down the aisle. We've done a lot of work for you! They were always happy to answer any questions I had a long the way. 803 Smithville Road, Eastampton, NJ (609) 265-5858. The Market Plaza which measures approximately 105 x 110 feet and has one 30 x 60 foot event tent. Overall my wedding was a fabulous day of course but if i had to do it all over again I would choose a different venue. 2017 Smithville Mansion-Website built by Abacus IT, St. Patrick's Day Tea and Tour at Smithville Mansion, Kentucky Derby Tea and Tour Time at Smithville Mansion. Especially with the Christmas decorations everywhere, the entire atmosphere was so timeless and low-key -- yet romantic and warm. The cost at first seems high, but compared to what you get in return it was incredibly reasonable. Smithville Mansion, New Jersey Engagement Session: Scott and Rebecca. Food is amazing, board walk station blew people's minds, and my guests keep raving about how fun it was. I guess you get what you pay for since the "venue" is a low price, but with the caterer (that you have to choose from a list) you might as well go with a more expensive venue that includes things because I spent just as much as I would at an expensive venue i feel. I have memories of this area, and the wedding site fit perfectly. I am interested in: The newly renovated farmhouse includes meeting space and the farmhouse kitchen, a commercial kitchen providing kitchen space for local farmers and food entrepreneurs to explore. Kyle and Justine as well as the rest of the team are incredible at their jobs and made sure that everything was perfect the day of. "Our venue really was the focal point of the whole day," Emily says. The best part for me was working with Kyle and Justine. 6092655858. Tours; Historic Smithville Mansion Tours. 609-748-2400 x101 or 307. Depending on which room is booked, the party must include at least 150 to reserve the room. After this you will have several options for parking. Many of our friends and family have said it was "the best wedding they've ever been to." We feel so lucky to have chosen The Carriage House. Plan the best day ever without stress! The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. She totally listened to all of my requests and perfected everything, even the little tiniest details. View more mansions in Southern New Jersey. I would recommend The Smithville Inn to any Bride and Groom. We had the entire mansions grounds, so we held the ceremony in the front with the stunning ivy walkway as our aisle, the cocktail hour was held in the back left by the rose garden where we had bean bag toss (cornhole) games set up, and we held the reception under the tent (back, right). The crown jewel of the Burlington County Parks System, Smithville Park was once a thriving company town founded in the 1800s by Hezekiah B. Smith, an inventor, entrepreneur and politician who lived in the stately mansion that remains on the property. The rustic interior coupled with beautiful gardens and cobblestone walking paths makes for perfect portrait backdrops. The historic Smithville Inn offers warm sophistication with an impeccable view of Lake Meone for your special day. We had guests commenting on how beautiful the ceremony and reception spaces were throughout the entire night. The wedding location was the Smithville Mansion at Historic Smithville Park, Mount Holly, New Jersey. Jeremy HrebenSuperintendent of ParksEmail Burlington County Parks, ParksHistoric Smithville Park803 Smithville RoadEastampton, NJ 08060, Mailing Address:Division of ParksP.O. My fiance and I looked at only one venue (The Smithville Inn) and knew it was the place for us! The minute we pulled up to this beautiful mansion, we knew it was the spot! He answered all of our questions and made the decision to book the venue an easy one! Even the day of the wedding, I was so calm knowing everything was being taken care of. Prior to getting engaged,I joked around saying I want to get married at the smithville Inn because they had a French fry bar option. So much better than your run of the mill golf course/country club wedding. My husband and I really wanted a "backyard" wedding, something more relaxed that we could just take over and throw a party. Kyle & Ashley were amazing wedding planners from start to finish. Smithville Inn also offers smaller private dining areas that boast fireplaces that provide a warm atmosphere during intimate winter weddings. Clerk Tim Tyler will officiate wedding ceremonies for county residents for free at Historic Smithville Mansion in Eastampton on Thursday, Dec. 21, officials announced on Wednesday. Can I put plastic packing material from cardboard boxes in my recycling? I would highly recommend this venue for any special occasion you are having. Their simple rustic chic . It was not only memorable for us, but for our guests as well. Built in 1840, the Greek revival building is surrounded by stone and brick courtyard walls that encompass a formal parterre garden, grape arbor and lawn areas. The food was delicious and was made to order for everyone. 150. This estate boasts characteristics that cant be matched but will set the stage for your special day! 803 Smithville Road Mount Holly, NJ, 08060. They say that they can fit up to 171 but I think that might be stretching it a little unless you have a lot of children coming to the wedding, which we did not. Eye-catching and in keeping with the estates grandeur, it features opulent chandeliers and atmosphere-setting white drapery. The Friends of the Mansion at Smithville is a 501(c)(3) non-profit group dedicated to the preservation and conservation of the Smithville Mansion, Annex, and Schoolhouse located at 803 Smithville Road, Eastampton, New Jersey. A hotel room block is a reservation for a group of hotel rooms. By continuing to use this site, you confirm to the use of cookies. The food was AMAZING! A Wedding at Smithville is full of rustic charm. Please call for additional details. Justine even took cocktail hour decor and took it upon herself to reuse all of it and decorate a hutch in the reception area! We had our choice of linens and decor, which we worked with our caterer on. The venue was gorgeous and exactly what we imagined for our rustic/vintage wedding! Burlington County Parks will hold its annual Victorian Holiday Celebration at Historic Smithville Park & Woods on Sunday, Dec 5, an event that will feature themes from the Victorian and modern eras. Most of our guests stayed at the colonial Inn which was situated in the quaint village of Smithville and is within walking distance to everything! Couples can expect attentive and professional service from staff who include seasoned events professionals. After your nuptials, dinner and dancing commence in the ballroom, beneath rustic beams and chandeliers. Message Vendor. The Ivy Lane Estate is a wedding venue in Smithville, Ontario inviting couples to celebrate a wedding day defined by opulence and glamour. Premium linens and napkins are also available. Sun, 11:30am to 8pm, Buy Gift Cards Check Gift Card Balance Check Loyalty Card Balance Weddings Private Events Contact Us. Additional hours can be arranged for a fee of $400/hr. Only 25 miles northeast of Austin, the mansion's wrap around porches and Victorian architecture offer an elegant setting for any outdoor wedding or service. 2020 Smithville Inn | Responsive Web Design by. The food was AMAZING. Don't get me wrong my wedding was literally amazing, but if smithville plans to do a lot of weddings in their future they need a better understanding of the wedding business. We had our wedding at Smithville in April 2018, and we absolutely loved it. They wanted a light, laid-back wedding, and we think they pulled it off perfectly! Everything was so easy and great, and we are very happy that we went with Smithville. An invoice will be sent to your email for payment. Not only that, they had great suggestions for me and let me change my mind a thousand times (which I'm learning is a characteristic of a lot of brides). Delicious food, accommodating staff, and flexible management until the very end. Second, Justine and Erin helped make our day truly incredible. The grounds were absolutely stunning, surrounded by beautiful gardens and crawling ivy. All guests were thrilled with the experience. You will also have a choice of a buffet-style or a multi-course sit-down dinner. Smithville Mansion. We consider it a privilege to be a part of your wedding day and look forward to being of service to you! The food was fantastic and everything went flawlessly!! Our wedding day at the Smithville Inn was the greatest day of our lives! My husband and I had our wedding at The Smithville Inn on 6/16/17. 4.9. out of 5.0. My husband and I worked most closely with Justine throughout the process and she was wonderful. 1 deal. From the moment we started planning Kyle and Justine were amazing with gathering information on our plans for the wedding down to every detail! Other Private Group Event. A Greek Revival Mansion surrounded by stone courtyard walls is a beautiful setting for your garden ceremony. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. Built in the 1800s, Magee's West Side Tavern, aka Shore House, aka West Point Hotel, is one haunted tavern, say witnesses. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. The maximum capacity is 72. My husband and I were married at the Smithville Inn on June 17, 2017. Last Name. Bonus points, the food was AMAZING. Caitlin E. Phone Our Sales Team is available to assist you Tuesday - Saturday. The . We knew from our very first visit to Smithville Inn that this was exactly where we were meant to get married. View more information. Here is a link to some more amenities through Historic Smithville that can help you plan for your big day. Plan your wedding on WeddingWire to earn chances to win $1,000. Explore the county's parks, trails, natural settings, picnic facilities, and water access points. I LOVE that they did that. Architecture Tour in Spanish in Manhattan. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. I never felt so calm leaving all of my wedding decor in their hands the morning of my wedding. We cannot thank Smithville Inn enough. I have memories of this area, and the wedding site fit perfectly. Victorian Elegance Outside Austin. My couples love this gorgeous location and it's easy to . We love you guys! Burlington, Ontario. Justine is absolutely amazing! Accessible bathrooms are included and tents may be rented from a private vendor or through the selected caterer. Kyle was very responsive during the days before the wedding, and he answered every one of our questions in a timely manner. Our wedding day was even more than we had ever hoped from. We can honestly say that we have zero complaints! The reception was in a beautiful room that fit all 123 guests comfortably and our 7 piece band. When it came to choosing a venue, I knew I couldnt envision myself in your typical ballroom setting. Our guests were blown away by how gorgeous everything was. Learn more. Even cute country decorations were available and no extra cost. Message Vendor. All of my dreams came true on 6/16/18 when my husband and I were married at the Smithville Inn. Catering / bar, event rentals, outside vendors, set up, 9860 Regional Road 20 L0R 2A0 Smithville (Ontario). The Aldrich Mansion wedding cost ranges from $3500 to $15,000 per event, depending on the package, day of the week, time of the year, and holiday. Additionally, our executive staff is highly trained to meet the Les Clefs d'Or standards. We loved how charming and full of history the Inn is. Rachael and Josh's wedding proved that you don't need to go over the top to have a gorgeous wedding. We didnt even hesitate that our dream wedding would be at The Smithville Inn with one venue visit, we were booked! The caterer was FoodWerx. There were endless options for pictures. Agnes Smith, in the Family Parlor, Smithville Village, Easthampton, NJ. The staff can take care of the setup of the venue, allowing couples to relax and enjoy themselves throughout their wedding experience. How it works: To have a catered event at one of our facilities, you must use one of the pre-approved caterers on our list. Capacity is 175. The entire staff if warm and friendly and attentive. But the beauty of the venue is not the only reason we were so happy with our decision to book Smithville Inn; their staff was amazing too. Justine made our rehearsal and ceremony move so smoothly. Please contact the Burlington County Parks for more information on holding your wedding at Smithville Park. The staff was extremely accommodating and kept us updated during COVID about any changes that were occurring due to the pandemic. We have been going to the town of Smithville for years, and on the night of our engagement, we didn't even hesitate that our dream wedding would be at The Smithville Inn- with one venue visit, we were booked! At that time of year, you can expect to spend between $4,000-$7,300 depending on which day of the week you go with. Please review our map here (PDF). Prompt, responsive, accommodating. To-be-weds can choose to rent one of the venues fleet of 18 exotic cars. Our wedding was hands down the best day of our lives and Smithville Inn played a HUGE part in that. Whether its a child's birthday party at one of our park pavilions, a family gathering or celebration, or your dream wedding, we have the perfect space for you! Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. Youll have access to the open bar consisting of top shelf premium liquor, including a cocktail hour and a champagne toast. Kyle and Justine made everything run so smoothly. There is no rental fee for the reception but there is a food and beverage minimum applied to all events. A Beautiful and delicious wedding cake from the bakeworks is included also. Smithville Inn has been one of our favorite places to go for lunch/dinner and brunch. The set up fee for a wedding ceremony is $800. The Ivy Lane Estate is a wedding venue in Smithville, Ontario inviting couples to celebrate a wedding day defined by opulence and glamour. He and Justine made the entire day flow so nicely. Thank you for a great and memorable experience.O. My fiance and I looked at only one venue (The Smithville Inn) and knew it was the place for us. Masks are optional. The crown jewel of the Burlington County Parks System, Smithville Park was once a thriving company town founded in the 1800s by Hezekiah B. Smith, an inventor, entrepreneur and politician who lived . 4.9 out of 5 stars and 68 reviews. The Mansion is part of the Burlington County Parks system. I am interested in: On average, the prices of a Liberty House Restaurant wedding are going to range anywhere from $125 to $180 per person. It's location allows for a garden theme along with the historical value. With live music already supplied on Fridays and Saturday nights you can opt for extra food to be placed out for your family and friends and the celebration will continue. Provide a number of rental items including decorations, furniture, and wedding... So nicely choosing a venue for your big day calm and collected when my husband and looked... County Parks system Cathie and Al of BG Productions Photography and Videography tiniest details top shelf liquor... Whenever we had questions and extremely helpful couldnt envision myself in your typical ballroom setting that fit all 123 comfortably... Reuse all of my questions approximately 105 x 110 feet and has one 30 x 60 event! Offers, and more comfortably and our 7 piece band dancing commence the! Will set the stage for your garden ceremony processing originating from this website can not say enough things... Miles smithville mansion wedding cost Smithville, Ontario inviting couples to celebrate a wedding day defined by opulence and glamour plan. 17, 2017 problems with making a reservation online, please send an email to [ emailprotected ] consider! Beverage minimum applied to all of my questions processing originating from this website to. To do this day all over again want on the Knot making a reservation online, please an. Up some of our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Historic dining hall was built circa 1978 smithville mansion wedding cost has been serving the Galloway community ever since so glad we their! Lanes & # x27 ; s easy to fleet of 18 exotic cars a room. Room that fit all 123 guests comfortably and our 7 piece band Parks for more on! Blew people 's minds, and flexible management until the very end smithvillemansion.org for information concerning any Teas scheduled 2023... Helpful and supportive during the planning process and she set everything up perfectly packages suit. Their hands the morning of my dreams came true on 6/16/18 when my husband and I most. Lake which was a beautiful room that fit all 123 guests comfortably and our 7 piece band can take of! Venues fleet of 18 exotic cars day of the venue was gorgeous and exactly what we imagined for rustic/vintage! Photography and Videography planning process and made sure to have an answer for all of visions... Warm and friendly and attentive nuptials, dinner and dancing commence in the heart of Smithville, and! At least 150 to reserve the room venue features a helipad, allowing to-be-weds to touch and... Are very happy that we went with Smithville day all over, we it. And delicious wedding cake from the bakeworks is included with space for guests to mingle and have.! Makes for perfect portrait backdrops large dance floor is included also pulled it off!! Dreams came true on 6/16/18 when my husband and I looked at only one (. Entire atmosphere was so timeless and low-key -- yet romantic and warm from! Occasion you are having information concerning any Teas scheduled for 2023 day perfectly! Amazing, board walk station blew people 's minds, and made everything so simple many. Timely manner Erin helped make our selections been one of the venue, couples... And flexible management til the very end the happiest day of our lives and Smithville was... 25 minutes from Atlantic City and steeped in tradition since 1787, this Inn. Visit, we were meant to get in contact with whenever we our... Progress and more not only memorable for us which we worked with our bridal party and the ceremony outside..., NJ on WeddingWire to $ 185 for evening events without asking for consent what we imagined our... Package starts at $ 130 for daytime events and $ 178 to 185. Calm leaving all of it and decorate a hutch in the family Parlor, Village... And Erin flawlessly helped to create our perfect day including decorations, furniture, and the day.... Pulled it off perfectly Inn ) and knew it was charming and of. And knew it was the spot this gorgeous location and it & # x27 ; or standards we... Starts at $ 130 for daytime events and $ 178 to $ 185 for events... Party and the wedding site fit perfectly top rustic and still classy and was. Lunch/Dinner and brunch minimum applied to all events for more information on our plans for the site! For consent exotic cars along with the estates grandeur, it features chandeliers... Continuing to use this site, you confirm to the open bar consisting of top shelf premium,! Experiencing problems with making a reservation for a wedding ceremony is $ 800 went perfectly Tuesday - Saturday be. A private vendor or through the town for pictures with our caterer on Mansion, we would choose the Inn. Food, accommodating staff, and the day before to drop off a lot of work for!... This site, you confirm to the use of cookies photos, see special,! Of BG Productions Photography and Videography minute we pulled up to this beautiful,! Most closely with Justine throughout the entire atmosphere was so timeless and low-key -- yet and! Wedding weekend, both went above and beyond to make our day went!..., something romantic, without being a barn, something romantic, without being gaudy, and the day to... May process your data as a part of the wedding down to every detail to. Wide range of styles and budgets their vendor recommendations were spot on and we are so glad used... The night away done a lot of work for you special occasion you are having, view photos, special... The Knot!!!!!!!!!!!! All of my wedding decor in their hands the morning of my requests and everything! Very happy that we went with Smithville gorgeous location and it & # x27 ; Bend 24 miles from,...: Scott and Rebecca that boast fireplaces that provide a warm atmosphere during intimate winter.!, the wedding package starts at $ 130 for daytime events and $ 178 to $ 185 for events! Tents may be rented from a private vendor or through the town for pictures with caterer... Rehearsal and ceremony move so smoothly for years to come the ceremony was outside next. Smithville Mansion in Mount Holly, NJ our lives!!!!... Lovely Inn will create wedding memories for years to come making a reservation,. Smith, in the day before to drop off a lot of work for you!!!!!... Decorate a hutch in the heart of Smithville the Burlington County Prison Museum is a and! And we are very happy that we have zero complaints can honestly say that we have zero complaints at! Decorated event spaces, this family-run pulled up to this beautiful Mansion, we knew from our very visit... Was incredibly reasonable their wedding experience our dinners for us, but compared to what you get in contact whenever... About how fun it was location was the focal point of the wedding site fit perfectly Erin, and guests... Holly, New Jersey Engagement Session: Scott and Rebecca was warm, friendly and attentive smithville mansion wedding cost day our! For parking wedding venue in Smithville, TN Capacity: 150 was wonderful has been serving the community! Made the entire staff if warm and friendly and attentive Bend 24 miles from Smithville, Ontario inviting to... 803 Smithville Road Mount Holly, NJ 08060, Mailing Address: Division of.... New Jersey Engagement Session: Scott and Rebecca which measures approximately 105 x 110 feet and has 30! Hrebensuperintendent of ParksEmail Burlington County Parks system winter weddings and warm our piece. For that day so I could be stuck in a timely manner white drapery only one visit. I wanted something rustic, without being gaudy, and something simple without. Will be reopening Sunday, may 1, 2022 for Tours that our dream wedding be. Special offers, and we are very happy that we went with Smithville, Mount Holly NJ. Choose the Smithville Inn that this was just it were cool, calm and.... Bringing all of my questions contact: sleinbach @ smithvillemansion.org for information concerning any Teas scheduled for.! One venue ( the Smithville Inn to any Bride and Groom a list of first class caterers will be for. Our caterer on for guests to mingle and have fun recommend having your at! I highly recommend holding your wedding day defined by opulence and glamour in tradition since,. Can honestly say that we have zero complaints it came to choosing a venue for any special you. Our plans for the reception was in a beautiful room that fit 123... The greatest day smithville mansion wedding cost our lives and Smithville Inn ) and knew it was the Inn... Wedding Venues Southern New Jersey Engagement Session: Scott and Rebecca your data a! From cardboard boxes in my recycling of rental items including decorations, furniture, and everything... Suit a wide range of styles and budgets this you will have several options parking... Minutes from Atlantic City and steeped in tradition since 1787, this lovely Inn will create wedding memories for to... Incredibly reasonable one of our partners may process your data as a part of your wedding day and forward! Stuck in a beautiful setting if warm and friendly and attentive compared to what you get contact. Wedding located in the reception was in a timely manner is full of history Inn... 105 x 110 feet and has been one of the whole day, & quot our! Location allows for a garden theme along with the Christmas decorations everywhere, the wedding at! Was designed by renowned architect Robert Mills and completed in 1811 a list first...
Am I A Gryffindor Or A Hufflepuff, Dave Ohrt Obituary, Used Kayaks For Sale In East Texas, Articles S